Author Topic: Man City - cheating bastards rumbled  (Read 2779189 times)

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Man City - the Lisbon Lyons, the Porto Pussycats, the Faro Financial Fairplayers
« Reply #17880 on: September 17, 2021, 09:46:01 am »
Villa, Newcastle, Everton, Leeds, all arguably bigger clubs than City.

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
Re: Man City - the Lisbon Lyons, the Porto Pussycats, the Faro Financial Fairplayers
« Reply #17881 on: September 17, 2021, 09:46:38 am »
If he went to Milan, had 3 or 4 years, With the reality of where they are and the resources they have, it would be a surprise to me if they came 3rd or 4th every season over him winning the scuddetto at some point in that time. I understand that people would be sceptical because of where he has been and what he has had, but his style of football is quite evident and I think he could make it work without spending billions or having it all there already. Eventually he could get a squad that suits it. Anyway, I don’t care about it, just think it would be the right thing to do for himself to drop the fraud tag and achieve something admirable in his career.

I wouldn't say that's a high bar though particularly to win the league there given a few years, especially when Juve aren't as strong as they have been. That's what Conte achieved with Inter in a couple of seasons.  He'd also be judged on whether he could get them competitive in Europe again. It'd be a more worthwhile achievement than just another title with a star studded squad though.

Even with Simeone there's a difference between winning the league with Atletico last season when Barca and Real are struggling and winning it in a few years back when both had star studded squads (and to be a minute away from beating Real to the CL that season as well).

Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17882 on: September 17, 2021, 09:48:45 am »
Well apparently it's all about the affordability of tickets and we're just mean and nasty

https://www.football365.com/news/opinion-pep-guardiola-comments-disconnect-manchester-city-fans-champions-league

I didn’t realise they were the only club whose fans have been affected by ticket prices, Covid, having to get their kids into bed by 8pm, and travelling to the stadium.

The rest of us have no such issues of course.  But, according to that godawful website, that’s because we don’t live in the “real world”.  Whatever that means.  ::)

Edit: I like how it’s your average supporter of another club that doesn’t live “in the real world” rather than a supporter of a bottom half of the premier league - top half of the championship type club that sees their club spend untold, unearned, riches on players, wages and coaches and winning the league 5 times in a short space of time. Cos that happens to everyone doesn’t it.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2021, 09:54:58 am by Kekule »

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #17883 on: September 17, 2021, 09:55:06 am »
What a ridiculous argument in that article, it just comes across as bitter and defensive. I mean it's not as if other clubs don't have to pay for European games as well as STs is it? ::) United's are included but that still means they're paying for it at some point. And as people have pointed out, City were practically giving tickets away this week and still no one wanted them. I think the main point it highlights is that in our case, we'd be able to fill it still with tickets being passed on to F&F or put back on sale to other fans who don't normally get the chance to go. They clearly don't have them to fall back on, so why don't they just admit it instead of trying to act all high and mighty all the time, there's no shame in being a small club.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline red1977

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17884 on: September 17, 2021, 09:56:48 am »
I wouldn't say that's a high bar though particularly to win the league there given a few years, especially when Juve aren't as strong as they have been. That's what Conte achieved with Inter in a couple of seasons.  He'd also be judged on whether he could get them competitive in Europe again. It'd be a more worthwhile achievement than just another title with a star studded squad though.

Even with Simeone there's a difference between winning the league with Atletico last season when Barca and Real are struggling and winning it in a few years back when both had star studded squads (and to be a minute away from beating Real to the CL that season as well).

I disagree. Winning the league is pretty much as good as you can get and it’s especially more valuable an achievement if you haven’t won it in a long time. It would be a great achievement and Guardiola hasn’t achieved much considering what he has had. Good manager, needs to go do something to prove it though.

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17885 on: September 17, 2021, 10:03:24 am »
What a ridiculous argument in that article, it just comes across as bitter and defensive.

I honestly think that’s the worst Football related website around. 90 odd percent of it is tedious “epic bantz, lol, Soccer AM, What a ledge” shit.  The other 10% is po-faced, sneering  “well *insert successful coach/manager* is just plain wrong, actually” condescension.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17886 on: September 17, 2021, 10:10:27 am »
The supporters fella can tell Guardiola to stick to coaching all he wants. Yes football is expensive and yes it tough for football fans now but the reality is every other club fills their stadium because they actually have more fans than seats. They're just not a big or as an important football club as they'd like the world to believe and on nights like Wednesday they prove it.

Bitters take note
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline red1977

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17887 on: September 17, 2021, 10:17:58 am »
Villa, Newcastle, Everton, Leeds, all arguably bigger clubs than City.

Maybe not Newcastle, great football club and well supported but they don’t do much do they. The others though are far bigger clubs.

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #17888 on: September 17, 2021, 10:26:43 am »
Maybe not Newcastle, great football club and well supported but they don’t do much do they.

Their stadium is massive and they pack it out though...

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17889 on: September 17, 2021, 10:27:51 am »
Maybe not Newcastle, great football club and well supported but they don’t do much do they. The others though are far bigger clubs.

Suck on this you Manc gobshites ;D

Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17890 on: September 17, 2021, 10:30:12 am »

To be fair to Newcastle they've been getting around 50,000 crowds regularly since expanding the crowd 20 years ago and they've had relegations in that time and been going nowhere under Ashley. City still go on about averaging 28,000 in League One 20 years ago.

Imagine Newcastle if they had the success City have had the last 10 years. You wouldn't get an empty seat there for any game and as a big one-club city would have much more sense of a big club than City. Same with Leeds.

Bar a couple of years under Keegan and Robson they've had over 50 years of misery with nothing to shout about. City themselves had been a laughing stock since the 70s before winning the lottery.

Offline red1977

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17891 on: September 17, 2021, 10:31:03 am »
Their stadium is massive and they pack it out though...

True. And a pre Abu Dhabi city won the league only twice with Newcastle winning it 4 times, plus 6 fa cups. Yes,  Newcastle are a bigger club and a far better one.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2021, 10:49:32 am by red1977 »

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17892 on: September 17, 2021, 10:32:27 am »

Offline red1977

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17893 on: September 17, 2021, 10:43:39 am »
To be fair to Newcastle they've been getting around 50,000 crowds regularly since expanding the crowd 20 years ago and they've had relegations in that time and been going nowhere under Ashley. City still go on about averaging 28,000 in League One 20 years ago.

Imagine Newcastle if they had the success City have had the last 10 years. You wouldn't get an empty seat there for any game and as a big one-club city would have much more sense of a big club than City. Same with Leeds.

Bar a couple of years under Keegan and Robson they've had over 50 years of misery with nothing to shout about. City themselves had been a laughing stock since the 70s before winning the lottery.

Yup. Good post.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17894 on: September 17, 2021, 10:45:06 am »
I suppose my measure, and I admit it's a very crude one, is if any of those clubs had the dough City have had chucked at them would we all see vast swathes of empty seats at their grounds the way we do with City?

I don't even think price is an issue with City because when they are "defending" their stadium revenue, (like anyone really needs to)
they always claim it's because Abu Dhabi like to keep prices low to support the fans.

City were a great old club with loyal fans. As I think SoS may have said a while ago, that City ceased to exist in 2008 and it wouldnt surprise me if the takeover combined with the move put a fair few of the core support off for good.

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #17895 on: September 17, 2021, 10:53:09 am »
Jokes aside it is a tough trek, tougher than most. After parking at base camp it’s three days all in all of hard graft needed if you want to reach the gates, an that’s even with the help of a local Sherpcunian carrying oxygen supplies along the way. Eighteen men, women and children were lost just in the last year prior to COVID along with twelve goats and around seventy fingers, with numbers of fatalities that high it’s no surprise the attendances are so low.

It's a sombre trip indeed.

I'm taking a year out from work to go travelling. I fancy being a daredevil and visiting the Etihad, but it's such a dangerous trek. Ravines, rope bridges, plastic savages.... All that for an Instagram selfie, but I'd be the hero of the hero traveller world. Indiana Tone and the Colosseum of Plastic

If I don't come back send a Saint Bernard with whisky.

Actually even if I get there send a Saint Bernard with whisky. The ale prices in the Etihad? You'd think you were buying a bottle of oil!

Offline red1977

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17896 on: September 17, 2021, 11:03:55 am »
 ;D

Offline Fromola

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17897 on: September 17, 2021, 11:09:41 am »
I suppose my measure, and I admit it's a very crude one, is if any of those clubs had the dough City have had chucked at them would we all see vast swathes of empty seats at their grounds the way we do with City?

I don't even think price is an issue with City because when they are "defending" their stadium revenue, (like anyone really needs to)
they always claim it's because Abu Dhabi like to keep prices low to support the fans.

City were a great old club with loyal fans. As I think SoS may have said a while ago, that City ceased to exist in 2008 and it wouldnt surprise me if the takeover combined with the move put a fair few of the core support off for good.

They just don't suit being one of the top clubs and the regular success that comes with it; whereas if it had been a club like Villa, Newcastle or Leeds (unquestionably the main clubs in other big cities) the fanbases would just really take off from there and the general size and profile of the club. City are still just City. Even when City were struggling for years and years, there wasn't the sense so much of a big club languishing and a sleeping giant (like Leeds more recently)  they were just a bit of a laughing stock.

They've never known how to react to the success either.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17898 on: September 17, 2021, 11:14:45 am »
They just don't suit being one of the top clubs and the regular success that comes with it; whereas if it had been a club like Villa, Newcastle or Leeds (unquestionably the main clubs in other big cities) the fanbases would just really take off from there and the general size and profile of the club. City are still just City. Even when City were struggling for years and years, there wasn't the sense so much of a big club languishing and a sleeping giant (like Leeds more recently)  they were just a bit of a laughing stock.

They've never known how to react to the success either.
I've never seen such a lack of joy or such defensiveness.
It's like they know it's all meaningless, but still crave external validation, then moan when they don't get any.

Offline OsirisMVZ

• Legacy Fan
  • Grew up with Houllier and Rafa teams
« Reply #17899 on: September 17, 2021, 11:54:07 am »
Well apparently it's all about the affordability of tickets and we're just mean and nasty

https://www.football365.com/news/opinion-pep-guardiola-comments-disconnect-manchester-city-fans-champions-league
Some shameless grandstanding in that article, and the City forum link too. You can tell there's City superfans and then even newer superfans who joined in at Guardiola's entry and they weren't around when City "struggled" to get into top 4 with all the money, Robinho, Tevez, and randoms like Roque Santa Cruz etc.

How dare they say the Champions League should go back to being for Champions only... when that was the actual rule for entry their club was the shit under the shit.

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #17900 on: September 17, 2021, 12:40:46 pm »

'Man City Supporter's Club General Secretary Kevin Parker: "Thanks to a bit of football tribalism our stadium is well known as the 'Emptihad', but the reality is our support is very good.. we're more hardcore and local. We certainly don't have 4000 tourists every game like Man Utd/Liverpool."':-

https://streamable.com/9njmic (also a bit where he says "... when in reality attendances for Premier League games at City is always capacity")

even the reddit thread on this has pulled him on his claims - https://old.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/ppyb4m/man_city_supporters_club_general_secretary_kevin

Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline tonysleft

• Legacy Fan
  • A manc
« Reply #17901 on: September 17, 2021, 12:42:31 pm »
even the manager slagging them and the representative of the fans coming out with the traffic excuses is hilarious
Great chiefs and great loves in obliterated light

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17902 on: September 17, 2021, 12:43:49 pm »
Remember the send off for Pellegrini in his last game at the club, who for his 3 seasons there won a trophy every season.

Poor guy at 4:04 looks like he wants to cry or the Emptyhad turf to swallow him up to get away from that plastic monstrosity of a club. :lmao

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/8ofqIAGwfyU&amp;t=244s" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/8ofqIAGwfyU&amp;t=244s</a>

"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17903 on: September 17, 2021, 12:51:25 pm »
'Man City Supporter's Club General Secretary Kevin Parker: "Thanks to a bit of football tribalism our stadium is well known as the 'Emptihad', but the reality is our support is very good.. we're more hardcore and local. We certainly don't have 4000 tourists every game like Man Utd/Liverpool."':-

https://streamable.com/9njmic (also a bit where he says "... when in reality attendances for Premier League games at City is always capacity")

even the reddit thread on this has pulled him on his claims - https://old.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/ppyb4m/man_city_supporters_club_general_secretary_kevin
He can fuck off,we have far more than 4000 tourists every game  :D
Not sure the paymasters share his local view either. They are desperate to be seen as a global club.

Offline Barrowred

• Kopite
« Reply #17904 on: September 17, 2021, 12:53:13 pm »

There are something's money just can't buy

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17905 on: September 17, 2021, 01:09:38 pm »
Amazing how the BlueLoons mock AC Milan.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/SW5l76uLGro" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/SW5l76uLGro</a>
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Dench57

• Self-confessed tit. Can't sit still. She's got the hippy hippy crack.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17906 on: September 17, 2021, 01:15:11 pm »
Poor Pep, having to literally beg fans to turn up and watch.
Reminds me of this.

Loving Everton's business this summer. Here's an early call - they finish above Liverpool this season.
- Richard Keys (@richardajkeys) July 9, 2017

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17907 on: September 17, 2021, 01:15:34 pm »
They reduced the price of a ticket for their CL game to £17.50. The "can't afford it" is just not the reason. They're just a shit fan fanbase that are completely spoilt and think other clubs should be bending over backwards to let the city juggernaut steamrole through (give us Harry kane etc.).
Completely blindsided by the fact they've just purchased everything single trophy since 2007, you can see how "much" it means to them with the embarassing amount of people that have turned up to their trophy parades in the past.

Just an arabs little play toy.

Offline Timbo's Goals

• Petrified of THE BEAST
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
    • Timbos Liverpool
« Reply #17908 on: September 17, 2021, 01:16:49 pm »
Jokes aside it is a tough trek, tougher than most. After parking at base camp it’s three days all in all of hard graft needed if you want to reach the gates, an that’s even with the help of a local Sherpcunian carrying oxygen supplies along the way. Eighteen men, women and children were lost just in the last year prior to COVID along with twelve goats and around seventy fingers, with numbers of fatalities that high it’s no surprise the attendances are so low.

;D ;D

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #17909 on: September 17, 2021, 01:17:07 pm »
Guardiola: I won't apologise for comments about fans
Pep Guardiola was criticised by Kevin Parker, the general secretary of Manchester City’s official supporters’ club this week after commenting on the attendance for the Champions League match against Leipzig.

Pep, speaking today: “Did I say after the game against Leipzig I was disappointed because the stadium was not full? No. [Kevin Parker’s] Interpretation is interpretation ... I’m not going to apologise for what I said. I’m surprised about what happened about this man ... what I said: We would love ... we need their support ... with 10,000, 50,000, 40,000, 60,000 ... it doesn’t matter how many people come. I invite them to enjoy another game ... because we need their support. If after five seasons people can’t understand [what I said] ... I’m not going to apologise for what I said ... I’m incredibly grateful for the support we have had ... If they don’t come for any reason it’s perfect ... I never was here to say: “Why you didn’t come?” ... if you don’t, you don’t ... [but] I will not apologise to him, absolutely not.”

https://www.theguardian.com/football/live/2021/sep/17/premier-league-team-news-and-more-weekend-football-countdown-live
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #17910 on: September 17, 2021, 01:22:42 pm »
Not sure the paymasters share his local view either. They are desperate to be seen as a global club.

Imagine thinking you're a big club but the head of your supporters club is actively not wanting to attract more fans.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline red1977

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17911 on: September 17, 2021, 01:25:28 pm »
Imagine thinking you're a big club but the head of your supporters club is actively not wanting to attract more fans.

So they are local and hardcore, yet...according to them they fairly generate more money than any other club in the world to be able to spend billions on transfers. ok then.

Dear Etihad airways. Manchester city are a small club, we have a small fan base mostly local, we don't get many tourists nor people outside of Manchester supporting us. I know you are in the travel industry, but unfortunately what fans we do have are not into traveling, especially to games. Our proposal is that you smash the record for a sponsorship deal, say 450 million?. We can guarantee that some people in Manchester might book a flight with you if your lucky. what do you think?
« Last Edit: September 17, 2021, 01:41:13 pm by red1977 »

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17912 on: September 17, 2021, 01:33:06 pm »

Pathetic small club. Sick of pundits and the like calling them a big club. Having evil billionaire owners buy you titles doesn't make you a big club. There are two giants of football in England, us and United. Then you have Arsenal and Chelsea. City are on a par with West Ham, Spurs or Everton actually Everton are more of a proper club than City will ever be and deep down even City fans know that everything they have won is meaningless.
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #17913 on: September 17, 2021, 01:35:40 pm »

This is where I have a bit of solidarity with United. A very rare occurrence!

Everton and City are desperate to ridicule us for our tourists and out of town fans but they’d love to have them too as it’s one of the things that comes with having a successful club. It should do anyway, not sure why no one really gives a shit about City!

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #17914 on: September 17, 2021, 01:38:10 pm »
He'd do well to remember the constant "banter" from his six fingered cousins towards Liverpool about "bin dippers"

House looks a mess too. Typically scruffy Stockport house

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #17915 on: September 17, 2021, 01:38:30 pm »
Pep Guardiola was criticised by Kevin Parker, the general secretary of Manchester City’s official supporters’ club this week after commenting on the attendance for the Champions League match against Leipzig.

Pep, speaking today: “Did I say after the game against Leipzig I was disappointed because the stadium was not full? No. [Kevin Parker’s] Interpretation is interpretation ... I’m not going to apologise for what I said. I’m surprised about what happened about this man ... what I said: We would love ... we need their support ... with 10,000, 50,000, 40,000, 60,000 ... it doesn’t matter how many people come. I invite them to enjoy another game ... because we need their support. If after five seasons people can’t understand [what I said] ... I’m not going to apologise for what I said ... I’m incredibly grateful for the support we have had ... If they don’t come for any reason it’s perfect ... I never was here to say: “Why you didn’t come?” ... if you don’t, you don’t ... [but] I will not apologise to him, absolutely not.”

https://www.theguardian.com/football/live/2021/sep/17/premier-league-team-news-and-more-weekend-football-countdown-live

He also said ‘I know who we are’.

Bit of a telling comment that really, as who they are, are a club owned soley for the purpose of sportswashing a human rights abusing emirate state, and nothing more.

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17916 on: September 17, 2021, 01:42:26 pm »
Remember the send off for Pellegrini in his last game at the club, who for his 3 seasons there won a trophy every season.

Poor guy at 4:04 looks like he wants to cry or the Emptyhad turf to swallow him up to get away from that plastic monstrosity of a club. :lmao

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/8ofqIAGwfyU&amp;t=244s" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/8ofqIAGwfyU&amp;t=244s</a>

I always like Pellegrini to be honest. Guy had some class about him. I remember the year when we beat them in the title race under Brendan and he stood at the edge of the pitch after the game and applauded every one of our lads off. Class act.
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline lobsterboy

• Sworn enemy of crayfishgirl. Likes to draw spunking cocks n balls at sunday school
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17917 on: September 17, 2021, 01:42:32 pm »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tn6fNYwtGc4

The only time they can fill a stadium is when they clone that pointy-dance extra in Adobe After Effects.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17918 on: September 17, 2021, 01:50:36 pm »

Hahahahahahhahahahahhahaha - the fan are going to hate him soon

Offline slaphead

• Nothing up top.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17919 on: September 17, 2021, 01:52:44 pm »
Even their manager thinks they're not a big club this is quality. "I know the history. I learned the history of this club, what it means to travel and follow this team. I don't want to be like United, Liverpool, Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Madrid, like all the big clubs, we are who we are"