Author Topic: Man City - cheating bastards rumbled  (Read 2779186 times)

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Man City - the Lisbon Lyons, the Porto Pussycats, the Faro Financial Fairplayers
« Reply #17840 on: September 16, 2021, 11:28:01 pm »

The irony of 'The Mancunian Way' on a stand that has no fans in the top tier.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
Re: Man City - the Lisbon Lyons, the Porto Pussycats, the Faro Financial Fairplayers
« Reply #17841 on: September 16, 2021, 11:30:43 pm »
Just seen some claims on social media that the low attendance was due to them having cocked up with the new NFC system and STs weren't able to transfer their seats until the day of the game.

Like 15k STs couldn't make it last night! ;D

Oh and it's in a working class area don't you know, they can't afford it like these rich Liverpool and United fans can. :(
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17842 on: September 16, 2021, 11:31:54 pm »
The irony of 'The Mancunian Way' on a stand that has no fans in the top tier.

Mancunian Way is deffo usually busier than that!
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17843 on: September 16, 2021, 11:33:29 pm »
Bluemoon with the audacity to mock 7 times European Cup winners AC Milan because Klopp said the game was a proper Champions league Tie

A club with no European Cups to the name and are only in the tournament annually because of State finanancial doping, and their fanbase is mocking the mighty and great AC Milan status in football. :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Beyond parody. :lmao :lmao :lmao

https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/liverpool-thread-2021-22.351468/page-75

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17844 on: September 16, 2021, 11:35:19 pm »
Why do they think we were booing Hendo, cos of the ear cupping thing he does?

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #17845 on: September 17, 2021, 01:19:11 am »
I can't believe this story, Pep talking about fans needing to come to the game.

Do the press think we were born yesterday?

That feeling within the supporter base has long frustrated the owners and management and it seemed to spill out into the public domain on Wednesday night as Guardiola hit out at the 38,062 crowd.

No way they had 38k there!

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #17846 on: September 17, 2021, 01:24:32 am »
The bizarre thing is that they used to get large crowds in division 2, they went up when they went down.
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline him_15

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17847 on: September 17, 2021, 02:29:04 am »
What can City possibly do to fill in the stadium?
Believer

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #17848 on: September 17, 2021, 03:12:30 am »

More and even larger advertising boards? ;)

Originally from the Champions League thread - as this thread was locked at the time - but more suited in here...

'Manchester City fans pull up Guardiola for comments on home attendances' (38,062 there last night)

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2021/sep/16/manchester-city-fans-pull-up-pep-guardiola-for-comments-on-home-attendances

a snippet... '“To question the support, which is effectively what he is doing, is disappointing and uncalled for. It does also play into the hands of supporters from other teams who want to take every opportunity to have a go at City for what they think are the poor attendances. People refer to the Etihad as the ‘Emptyhad’. It’s a little bit of fun by the opposition supporters but there’s no justification for it. It’s not factual. Our attendances are generally excellent.”'

« Last Edit: September 17, 2021, 12:35:59 pm by oojason »
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #17849 on: September 17, 2021, 04:14:24 am »

Concrete
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #17850 on: September 17, 2021, 06:16:30 am »
Just seen some claims on social media that the low attendance was due to them having cocked up with the new NFC system and STs weren't able to transfer their seats until the day of the game.

Like 15k STs couldn't make it last night! ;D

Oh and it's in a working class area don't you know, they can't afford it like these rich Liverpool and United fans can. :(

There were being advertised on facebook on Wednesday afternoon for 20 quid.
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17851 on: September 17, 2021, 06:36:16 am »
I like the line about the bald twat being "absolutely the best coach in the world". Hes not even the best coach in Manchester, #OLEIN

My god i hate whatever Manchester City are now.

Online jacobs chains

• Legacy Fan
  • The fight will not be attaining dreams.
« Reply #17852 on: September 17, 2021, 06:46:16 am »
I was talking to a mate of mine (long time City fan) about the attendances yesterday and he says it's actually worse than it looks on TV. What City are doing in his section is putting in a row of season ticket holders, then a row of open sale seats, then a row of season ticket holders. So long as the season ticket holders turn up you don't see the empty seats. The drawback for him is that, come a big game, he has a bunch of tourists waving their phones or iPads around all game.

Oh, and the problem with the new ticket system has a small bit of truth to it. My mate was sent his 'ticket' for the next Prem match not the Champions League game. It took him a couple of minutes to sort out. It was almost like the club knew no one wanted to go to the game.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2021, 06:51:10 am by jacobs chains »

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #17853 on: September 17, 2021, 07:04:38 am »
Those Pep comments really made me laugh. But by far the best bit, is all the justification they try to give. Their atmosphere was one of the worst I’ve ever seen in the CL. All the talk about difficulties getting there and into the ground aren’t unique to them. Every team has the same struggles and yet they are the only ones who never fill out their ground. It happens every year in the CL too

It’s truly hilarious when you consider what sort of atmosphere Newcastle or even Villa fans would bring to that fixture if they’d qualified in city’s place.

How is City's ground harder to get to than Anfield or than anywhere else? It's a mile out of Manc city centre with its own tram station. They love an excuse.

Like Ev fans they supposedly all live within the heart of the city anyway.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline lamonti

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17854 on: September 17, 2021, 07:38:17 am »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/58586684

I like how the Secretary of the supporter's group thinks it's not the coach's business whether the fans turn up or not, as if it does not in any way affect the team's performance.

Apart from the thousands of empty seats everyone can see on TV every home game.

Embarrassing stuff from that fan rep, but again, no surprise. No one attached to that club has ever accepted any criticism.

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #17855 on: September 17, 2021, 07:41:21 am »
How is City's ground harder to get to than Anfield or than anywhere else? It's a mile out of Manc city centre with its own tram station. They love an excuse.

It's not. I'm not sure if you're familiar but even if you're coming from the northern satellite towns its not that far from the M60.

Compared to us they've got it easy

Offline red1977

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17856 on: September 17, 2021, 07:54:43 am »

Photoshop?

Offline red1977

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17857 on: September 17, 2021, 07:57:05 am »
Bluemoon with the audacity to mock 7 times European Cup winners AC Milan because Klopp said the game was a proper Champions league Tie

A club with no European Cups to the name and are only in the tournament annually because of State finanancial doping, and their fanbase is mocking the mighty and great AC Milan status in football. :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Manchester fucking City - AC Milan  :lmao
« Last Edit: September 17, 2021, 07:59:01 am by red1977 »

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17858 on: September 17, 2021, 08:21:08 am »

I think that all stems from one game where the weather was shite, everywhere was flooded and loads got delayed, its now a pisstake on here to explain the empty seats. The ground is a pain to get to if you use the Manky Way or come down the M56 for a midweek game , but they can get the tram or buses seeing as they all live in Manchester.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline red1977

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17859 on: September 17, 2021, 08:33:39 am »
Guardiola should fuck city off and go get a proper football managers job at a proper football institution. AC Milan would be perfect for him. Sleeping giant, steeped in history, just waiting for the right set up to get them back to the top, similar to Klopp coming here. He would do a good job and could be proud of him self and sleep well at night without the plastic fakery dragging it all down.

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17860 on: September 17, 2021, 08:41:39 am »
I think that all stems from one game where the weather was shite, everywhere was flooded and loads got delayed, its now a pisstake on here to explain the empty seats. The ground is a pain to get to if you use the Manky Way or come down the M56 for a midweek game , but they can get the tram or buses seeing as they all live in Manchester.

You often hear them say it though, they've always had piss poor crowds for midweek games and always blame the difficulty of getting there like it's the middle of nowhere (they do pretty much the fill the ground at weekends).

It's not like it's any easier to get to and from Anfield on a night game. We don't have our own tram station and line either and they have a fleet of buses that take you  the mile back into town. Neither ground easy to get away from via car.

Offline harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
« Reply #17861 on: September 17, 2021, 08:46:47 am »
Guardiola should fuck city off and go get a proper football managers job at a proper football institution. AC Milan would be perfect for him. Sleeping giant, steeped in history, just waiting for the right set up to get them back to the top, similar to Klopp coming here. He would do a good job and could be proud of him self and sleep well at night without the plastic fakery dragging it all down.

The problem he's got is you need 22 absolute top shelf footballers to play the way he wants, and if you don't have that you get spanked
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Offline red1977

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17862 on: September 17, 2021, 08:54:24 am »
The problem he's got is you need 22 absolute top shelf footballers to play the way he wants, and if you don't have that you get spanked

Time for a change then?. His teams are set up to play good and effective football. It would be interesting to many to see how he does without a blank check book. Bet he would enjoy it and you would fancy him to do well if he got his head down and accepted that reality. Would gain a lot of respect too. He like every other employee is at city for the money, he is not skint, A proper project for him would be interesting. I wouldn’t bet against him with less resources.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2021, 08:57:02 am by red1977 »

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #17863 on: September 17, 2021, 08:58:13 am »
I wouldn’t bet against him with less resources.

"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline Fromola

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17864 on: September 17, 2021, 08:59:54 am »

In terms of trophies (i.e. Bielsa). His purist style could be relatively successful elsewhere, but he wouldn't win anything without a blank chequebook. He's no tactical genius either, look how many times he's fucked up in big games by trying to be clever.

He couldn't achieve what Klopp did at Dortmund and Liverpool, what Simeone has at Atletico or what Mourinho did at Porto. He's elevated himself into that top bracket of managers by the luck of inheriting the best ever set of youth players to come through at one club, including possibly the greatest player of all time.

He's been playing management on cheat mode since 2008. He even took over a treble winning Bayern side with Lewandowski added on top.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2021, 09:04:29 am by Fromola »

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #17865 on: September 17, 2021, 09:01:14 am »
Who have they got next..?

Southampton.

Quite the away trip for our feeder club's fans.

If the narrative about the Etihad being difficult to get to is correct then you'd expect absolutely zero Southampton fans to make the trip... .

Offline Fromola

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17866 on: September 17, 2021, 09:02:14 am »

Southampton.

If the narrative about the Etihad being difficult to get to is correct then you'd expect absolutely zero Southampton fans to make the trip... .

They would have had to leave yesterday morning.

Offline LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17867 on: September 17, 2021, 09:04:10 am »

Genuinely don't think he'd be a success if he did this, and he probably knows it. His first season at City was telling. Without being able to spend millions and millions on the very best players for the way he wants to play (and being able to replace them when they prove not good enough), he can't get his ideas to work.
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline red1977

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17868 on: September 17, 2021, 09:06:17 am »
In terms of trophies (i.e. Bielsa). His purist style could be relatively successful elsewhere, but he wouldn't win anything without a blank chequebook. He's no tactical genius either, look how many times he's fucked up in big games by trying to be clever.

He couldn't achieve what Klopp did at Dortmund and Liverpool, what Simeone has at Atletico or what Mourinho did at Porto. He's elevated himself into that top bracket of managers by the luck of inheriting the best ever set of youth players to come through at one club, including possibly the greatest player of all time.

He's been playing management on cheat mode since 2008.

Agreed on your last sentence. That’s why I am suggesting he goes and gets a proper job. He is obviously a talented coach so he should challenge him self.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #17869 on: September 17, 2021, 09:06:44 am »
AC Milan get more fans at San Siro playing Sassuolo than City would in a Champions League Final. Stay in your lane you smalltime c*nts. Come back when you have a European Trophy to your name, you know, the one we have six of.

Or even one of the ones we have three of. Maybe they'd be best dropping into that this season and fighting it out with United and Barca.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Fromola

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17870 on: September 17, 2021, 09:10:30 am »
Genuinely don't think he'd be a success if he did this, and he probably knows it. His first season at City was telling. Without being able to spend millions and millions on the very best players for the way he wants to play (and being able to replace them when they prove not good enough), he can't get his ideas to work.

They were shite in his first season there and took a few batterings (4-0 at Everton for one). That was despite signing Stones, Jesus, Sane and Gundogan in his first season and inheriting Kompany, Toure, Silva, De Bruyne, Sterling and Aguero.

After that season he spent 125 mill on 3 full backs and released every full back they had. Spent 35 mill on Ederson, 57 mill on Laporte and 43 mill on Bernardo Silva.

Offline Fromola

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17871 on: September 17, 2021, 09:13:15 am »
Agreed on your last sentence. That’s why I am suggesting he goes and gets a proper job. He is obviously a talented coach so he should challenge him self.

He is a good manager, he could take any job and potentially do relatively well, which someone like Ole certainly couldn't who even at United has spent fortunes and won fuck all.

But as I say the 3 jobs he's had he's been on pure cheat mode. It's like Football Manager with the Data Editor. The best players and unlimited finances.

I don't think he could achieve what Klopp has at Dortmund/Liverpool without the advantages he's had in his own jobs.

Offline Jshooters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Occasionally inspirational
« Reply #17872 on: September 17, 2021, 09:17:06 am »
Well apparently it's all about the affordability of tickets and we're just mean and nasty

Pep Guardiola should probably have been happier. The draw for the Champions League group stages hadn’t been particularly kind to Manchester City, drawing them with both PSG and RB Leipzig, but his team had started fairly stylishly with a 6-3 win against the latter which should put them in a relaxed mood for their trip to play the Paris Globetrotters in the next round of fixtures at the end of September. In his post-match interview with BT Sport, though, he mentioned that “I would like more people to come to the next game on Saturday”, and now it’s all hitting the fan amid gales of laughter from fans of rival clubs and anger from his own club’s supporters at the implication that they’re not loyal enough for his tastes.

The Etihad has a capacity of 53,000 for European matches and the reported attendance for the RB Leipzig game was 38,062, but this figure has been disputed by some of those present. Quite why there should be such a disparity between the number of people present and what people saw with their own eyes isn’t an easy question to answer, but we do know that the recorded crowd – which was presumably reported to UEFA by Manchester City – was substantially down from the 52,276 that was reported for their last Premier League match.

The reason for the actual discrepancy is easier to explain. Reported Premier League attendances always include all season-ticket holders, and Champions League matches ordinarily have to be paid for on top of the cost of them. These are, for many people, financially straitened times, and those who’ve just forked out hundreds of pounds on a season ticket may be unwilling or unable to pay more just a month after the start of the season. And this match was, of course, broadcast live on TV, which gives fans who are unable to or don’t want to pay an extra £30 (or more) to go this match an option, should they wish to stay at home.
Everybody already knows the jokes about the ‘Emptihad’, of course, Manchester City supporters better than most. The supporters of the biggest, noisiest clubs love to throw their weight around on this subject, but it’s important to take such comments with the bad faith in which they’re intended. Manchester United and Liverpool supporters – among others, but particularly these two clubs – love this sort of thing. There’s an obvious reason for this. They were doing just fine in the decades prior to the arrival of Big Oil Money into the Premier League, and they don’t like sharing silverware with other clubs, particularly not a club that they would consider local rivals that they would previously usually beat.

Of course, the witless bantz of edgelords on social media doesn’t matter, and Manchester City supporters can afford to not be bothered by it all when they’ve won the Premier League five times in the last ten years. But this particular comment didn’t emanate from some anonymous Twitter user or other; it came from the manager of their club, and that makes it a different matter. Not only does it add fuel to the aforementioned edgelords, but it also implies a dismissive attitude on the part of Guardiola towards both the club and its fanbase. Whether that’s true or harsh, the general secretary of the official supporters club, Kevin Parker, certainly wasn’t happy with it.

Perhaps the problem is that Guardiola has worked in professional football for the whole of his life. People who work in the game never have to bite their fingernails over whether they’ll get a ticket for a big match, and they’ll never see a credit card bill at the end of a month when a run of cup matches all hits at once. People who have worked their entire lives in football haven’t had to make the journey of football going from costing a couple of quid every week to being something that requires a credit agreement for a season ticket. Guardiola joined Barcelona’s youth system at 13 years of age and the logistics of attending a football match have changed an awful lot since then.

It’s very easy for a top class coach to look up at the stands, see the empty seats, look down at the pitch and the team he’s managed to build, and wonder why this achievement isn’t being recognised at least by a full house for every home match, but people who are fortunate enough to work in professional football should take the time to stop and engage their brains before opening their mouths on a subject like this. There are likely plenty of people who would have loved to have been at the Etihad Stadium for this match but were unable to, and for a variety of different reasons.

Guardiola’s comments after the RB Leipzig were more ill-judged than outright damning. It’s possible to understand how perhaps the most talented coach of his generation might get frustrated at the fact that the Etihad Stadium doesn’t fill every week. Match-going Manchester City supporters themselves have complained about the lack of atmosphere inside the stadium on match days, and perhaps this problem is inevitable when your team is playing almost clinically clean football and rattling three goals or more against most of the teams that they play there. That such a comment should be made is an unfortunate reflection on the disconnect between those who work within the professional game and those who pay for it, and an unfortunate distraction from an outstanding evening of football.

https://www.football365.com/news/opinion-pep-guardiola-comments-disconnect-manchester-city-fans-champions-league
Believer

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17873 on: September 17, 2021, 09:19:57 am »

Southampton.

Jokes aside it is a tough trek, tougher than most. After parking at base camp it’s three days all in all of hard graft needed if you want to reach the gates, an that’s even with the help of a local Sherpcunian carrying oxygen supplies along the way. Eighteen men, women and children were lost just in the last year prior to COVID along with twelve goats and around seventy fingers, with numbers of fatalities that high it’s no surprise the attendances are so low.

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17874 on: September 17, 2021, 09:22:40 am »
And for the best 'salaries' to be paid to those players in order to endure the psychological torture that sets in. Telling that someone as dedicated and professional as Thiago had enough of him.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17875 on: September 17, 2021, 09:35:10 am »
Well apparently it's all about the affordability of tickets and we're just mean and nasty

https://www.football365.com/news/opinion-pep-guardiola-comments-disconnect-manchester-city-fans-champions-league

*cough *cough 51,445 at Anfield at the same time :wave
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Fromola

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17876 on: September 17, 2021, 09:37:02 am »

Yet they'll sing about poverty to us when we go there.

Offline kopite77

• Legacy Fan
  • In Jurgen we trust!
« Reply #17877 on: September 17, 2021, 09:37:52 am »
They've taken 1000 seats away too for the advertising hoardings and still cannot fill the stadium.
What are they advertising Blue Seats For Sale?! ;D
HARRY HARRIS, MARK LAWRENSON, JOSE MOURIHNO,PETER KENYON, ROMAN ABRAMOVICH, ALAN HANSEN, YOU GUY'S TOOK ONE HELL OF A BEATING

AND Mr KENWRIGHT YOU CAN STICK YOUR FUCKING GROUNDSHARE UP YOUR ARSE!

Hicks and Gillett, Game Over, thanks for Fuck All Fuckfaces, Internet Terrorist and Proud!

Offline red1977

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17878 on: September 17, 2021, 09:38:57 am »
He is a good manager, he could take any job and potentially do relatively well, which someone like Ole certainly couldn't who even at United has spent fortunes and won fuck all.

But as I say the 3 jobs he's had he's been on pure cheat mode. It's like Football Manager with the Data Editor. The best players and unlimited finances.

I don't think he could achieve what Klopp has at Dortmund/Liverpool without the advantages he's had in his own jobs.

If he went to Milan, had 3 or 4 years, With the reality of where they are and the resources they have, it would be a surprise to me if they came 3rd or 4th every season over him winning the scuddetto at some point in that time. I understand that people would be sceptical because of where he has been and what he has had, but his style of football is quite evident and I think he could make it work without spending billions or having it all there already. Eventually he could get a squad that suits it. Anyway, I don’t care about it, just think it would be the right thing to do for himself to drop the fraud tag and achieve something admirable in his career. If he tried and failed then he keeps the fraud tag and I guess in the back of his mind that would worry him.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2021, 09:43:22 am by red1977 »

Offline slaphead

• Nothing up top.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17879 on: September 17, 2021, 09:41:43 am »
The supporters fella can tell Guardiola to stick to coaching all he wants. Yes football is expensive and yes it tough for football fans now but the reality is every other club fills their stadium because they actually have more fans than seats. They're just not a big or as an important football club as they'd like the world to believe and on nights like Wednesday they prove it.