Author Topic: The small things in life that really hannoy  (Read 2554498 times)

Offline Jono69

• Legacy Fan
  • You make pigs smoke!
Re: The small things in life that really hannoy.
« Reply #32520 on: October 25, 2021, 08:32:26 pm »

Yeah but what big time celebs come down?

You're a bit rude
If you see a lovely field with a family having a picnic, and a nice pond in it, you fill in the pond with concrete, you plow the family into the soil, you blow up the tree, and use the leaves to make a dress for your wife who is also your brother.

Offline Jono69

• Legacy Fan
  • You make pigs smoke!
« Reply #32521 on: October 25, 2021, 08:35:21 pm »
Cheers for reply, good story that. cheeky fuckers, but I guess if you’re hungry all bets are off.

Reason why it got my interest was that in lockdown when one of my mates who volunteers for the canal and river trust, asked if I wanted to go otter spotting. Given the cabin fever I had, the chance to get out of the house was too good to miss, so I said yes. Turned out we had to look for otter shit because it was unlikely that we’d see one.

We ended up having good chats with lots of people who were curious why 2 blokes were photographing random lumps of mud on a canal bank. At least you got to see one of the thieving fuckers  :D

I've been a member of an otter club for many a year and as a group we know where to find them
If you see a lovely field with a family having a picnic, and a nice pond in it, you fill in the pond with concrete, you plow the family into the soil, you blow up the tree, and use the leaves to make a dress for your wife who is also your brother.

Offline Jono69

• Legacy Fan
  • You make pigs smoke!
« Reply #32522 on: October 25, 2021, 08:36:56 pm »

Did you not hear? Roland from Grange fucking Hill!!!

We're not worthy.

(I'm being sarcastic; he'd have needed either Zammo or Danny Kendall to impress me)

You're rude as well and not sure we would want people like Zammo , he'd probably be knicking otters to sell for his next fix
« Last Edit: October 25, 2021, 08:39:37 pm by Jono69 »

Offline Riquende

• Taking one for the team by giving one to a lucky mascot? Pix or stfu!! (Although is PC is from the 90s so you'll have to wait a while...)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Μετρήστε με με μανία
« Reply #32523 on: October 25, 2021, 09:22:18 pm »
Not 'annoy' so much but question why they do it: People (usually BMW drivers but seem some Mercs and others) who stick 'performance' badges on bog-standard cars. You know, the wonky 'M' badges etc that you see plastered on the back of a 90s BMW right next to the '316i'.

There was a guy tailgating me on the way home from work today had a massive window decal in front that I could read as M (in the proper colours and typeface) BOSS. When it got to a dual carriageway I let him go past so I could double check - he'd debadged the car, but I could tell from the exhausts it wasn't an M3.

"The nicest thing about quotes is that they give us a nodding acquaintance with the originator which is often socially impressive."

~ Kenneth Williams, with whom I'm noddingly acquainted. Socially impressed?

Offline liversaint

• Beach boy giver of yuletide joy to ha-run-run-reindeer
  • Legacy Fan
  • Settle down Beavis
« Reply #32524 on: October 25, 2021, 09:33:00 pm »
My mate does an otter magazine and i went to Donna Nook near Grimsby to get some photos , I was eating my sarnie and put it down for literally a few seconds and this cheeky fucking otter crept in there and stole it . As I've got older then I've chilled out a bit as 10 years ago i would have probably had a fight with it and then probably be having curried otter for tea

You could have had Chicken Tarka. It’s like Madras, just otter
You say Honey? I say Fuck off.

You dont win friends with Salad

There is another option. Mr Ferguson organises the fixtures in his office and sends it to us and everyone will know and cannot complain. That is simple.

Offline Lad

• Legacy Fan
  • Press your space face close to mine love.
« Reply #32525 on: October 26, 2021, 08:41:42 am »
Being absolutely shattered falling asleep watching the telly. Going to bed at 10, then lying there still awake at midnight knowing the alarm is set for 5:45 and in your head you are counting down the lack of sleep hours you’ll be getting.

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #32526 on: October 26, 2021, 01:11:01 pm »
Acast is down and it's making my day drag a lot more than usual. How am I meant to pretend to work without something to listen to?!
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32527 on: October 27, 2021, 08:44:25 am »
Not commenting on the speeding, but it's not always the motorists fault. A few years back I was driving through Bootle and saw two kids (Teenagers) wrestling by the side of the road. Luckily I thought these are fucking wankers and had already massively stepped on the brake. I was stopped when the twat landed on my bonnet and I got out and raged at them and they ran off, but if I hadn't been switched on I'd have been done for killing a kid.

That is why it goes to court though, you'd think they'll work out whose fault it was. The current laws, or more likely their application, are mad.

Read the other day of some rich businessman in a royce-rolls who killed a pedestrian at a crossing, driving at twice the speed limit. He got a 3-year driving ban, £25k fine, and 9 months suspended sentence. The judge said sending him to prison would harm his businesss career, so he got it suspended. What about all the poor sods who land in prison without killing someone? Why is this guy allowed to drive again after 3 years? Just ban him for good!
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #32528 on: October 27, 2021, 02:05:48 pm »
Shops that make it impossible to leave without either buying something, going through a maze back to the entrance or doing an obstacle course of barriers. Aldi, Lidl and B&M are the worst for it.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32529 on: October 27, 2021, 02:25:08 pm »
Shops that make it impossible to leave without either buying something, going through a maze back to the entrance or doing an obstacle course of barriers. Aldi, Lidl and B&M are the worst for it.

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #32530 on: October 27, 2021, 02:56:44 pm »
Halloween..not arsed about it meself but seeing houses decorated in macabre shit a month prior is just fucking weird.
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #32531 on: October 27, 2021, 03:31:38 pm »
Halloween..not arsed about it meself but seeing houses decorated in macabre shit a month prior is just fucking weird.

1st October one house had their Halloween stuff out. What's with the Halloween wreaths this year too?!
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32532 on: October 28, 2021, 09:20:19 am »
Being home from holiday  :'( :'( :'(
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32533 on: October 28, 2021, 09:31:01 am »

Proper shit aint it
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline .adam

• .asking .for .trouble .for .arson .around .in .Sweden
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32534 on: October 28, 2021, 10:06:13 am »

Haha. I remember a couple of weeks ago when you said you couldn't be arsed going cos of the Covid hoops you've got to jump through!

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32535 on: October 28, 2021, 10:35:09 am »
Haha. I remember a couple of weeks ago when you said you couldn't be arsed going cos of the Covid hoops you've got to jump through!

Yeah ;D

That was how I felt at the time and the stress of the PCRs was tough, but it was well worth it, had a fantastic time. My eldest gets his vaccination in 2 weeks, so I'm hoping that counts as fully vaccinated when we fly to Tenerife in February.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #32536 on: October 28, 2021, 10:43:17 am »
Yeah ;D

That was how I felt at the time and the stress of the PCRs was tough, but it was well worth it, had a fantastic time. My eldest gets his vaccination in 2 weeks, so I'm hoping that counts as fully vaccinated when we fly to Tenerife in February.

My son had his vaccine a couple of weeks ago but we still got him a PCR Test as haven’t got anything official through for him that he’s had it. Thankfully it was negative!

Seen quite a lot of Manc shirts here already. Would normally annoy me but this week, for some reason, I’m finding it hilarious. :D

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32537 on: October 28, 2021, 10:48:29 am »
My son had his vaccine a couple of weeks ago but we still got him a PCR Test as haven’t got anything official through for him that he’s had it. Thankfully it was negative!

Seen quite a lot of Manc shirts here already. Would normally annoy me but this week, for some reason, I’m finding it hilarious. :D

Me and the missus play spot the footy shirts while away, Mancs always tend to win, about the only thing they do win though ;D

Where are you staying?

Offline Medellin

• Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #32538 on: October 28, 2021, 02:23:48 pm »

There was a day when you'd put your prescription in..wait 10 mins or so and you were sorted, never a delay.
I dunno if it's just by ours..there are 3 or 4 Chemist's by us & they are all the same.
Prescription in.."oh we haven't got x this/that you'll have to return tomorrow after 4pm'

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #32539 on: October 28, 2021, 02:36:47 pm »
There was a day when you'd put your prescription in..wait 10 mins or so and you were sorted, never a delay.
I dunno if it's just by ours..there are 3 or 4 Chemist's by us & they are all the same.
Prescription in.."oh we haven't got x this/that you'll have to return tomorrow after 4pm'

I order my prescription online now through my GPs online website, & prescription is automatically sent to my nominated pharmacy, so all i do is wait a day or so for my prescription to be ready to collect, handy my local pharmacy is a 2 minute walk from mine.
#Sausages

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32540 on: October 28, 2021, 03:39:08 pm »
It's like me doing the big shop, taking a photo of a medium pack of chicken breasts and tagging fuckin Aldi.

:lmao

Tis' the time of year for IG girls to be wearing some of most outrageously revealing outfits known to man and dress them up as "My Halloween Costume"

I ain't complaining like, but some of the photos I've seen on IG are NSFW and have absolutely zero to do with Halloween and don't spook me out whatsoever (quite the opposite :) ).

Offline Medellin

• Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #32541 on: October 28, 2021, 04:37:31 pm »
I order my prescription online now through my GPs online website, & prescription is automatically sent to my nominated pharmacy, so all i do is wait a day or so for my prescription to be ready to collect, handy my local pharmacy is a 2 minute walk from mine.

Aye must be the pharmacy I was in which is shit & has been for a long time.
There was a fella griping while I was in there about what you do..his prescription wasn't ready at the time he was told to collect too.
Mine was an outpatient prescription..the hospital pharmacy said I could collect it locally & after the 3rd visit today I still dont have all the items prescribed.
Maybe there is a valid reason that just seems to affect me!  :D

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #32542 on: October 28, 2021, 04:38:45 pm »
Aye must be the pharmacy I was in which is shit & has been for a long time.
There was a fella griping while I was in there about what you do..his prescription wasn't ready at the time he was told to collect too.
Mine was an outpatient prescription..the hospital pharmacy said I could collect it locally & after the 3rd visit today I still dont have all the items prescribed.
Maybe there is a valid reason that just seems to affect me!  :D

The Medellin Protocol...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32543 on: October 28, 2021, 04:40:13 pm »
People doing shit because Instagram tells them to.

Mrs Hinch and Stacey fucking Solomon are the worst. They'll get sent a load of freebies (usually cleaning or home shite) from a company and post on their story "Loving my new superscrubber 2000 from Dyson", and you get ordinary people who aspire to be like them also shout out the brands after going the shops and BUYING the item themselves. It's like me doing the big shop, taking a photo of a medium pack of chicken breasts and tagging fuckin Aldi.

They're solely responsible for the rise in shite mirrored furniture and studded velvet settees over the past few years.

See also Pumpkin Picking. Didn't know a single fucker who did it previously but this year everyone's going there for the Instagram photos.

My girlfriend loves these 2. She got Mrs Hinch book delivered this morning. I had a scroll through it. Literally nothing anyone couldn't do on a normal notepad. I asked her what she's going to do with it and she said she's going to get it framed and put on the wall  :butt
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Online Agent99

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #32544 on: October 28, 2021, 05:05:22 pm »
I know this is regularly discussed but shitbags at the cinema not giving a fuck. Watched Dune last night and a couple came in with two young lads who I assume were their kids. All they did was talk and piss about on their phones and their parents said fuck all to them. I ended up asking them to stop talking but the Mum looked at me like I'd called them a pair of c*nts. I did feel like giving her a piece of my mind but I couldn't be arsed.

Offline Crimson

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #32545 on: October 28, 2021, 05:05:52 pm »
My girlfriend loves these 2. She got Mrs Hinch book delivered this morning. I had a scroll through it. Literally nothing anyone couldn't do on a normal notepad. I asked her what she's going to do with it and she said she's going to get it framed and put on the wall  :butt

I think this ancient RAWK proverb is a befitting end to this story:

I fucked her off ,soon after.the fucking idiot

I have no idea what I’m taking about

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32546 on: October 28, 2021, 06:38:44 pm »
I think this ancient RAWK proverb is a befitting end to this story:

;D
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32547 on: October 28, 2021, 07:51:51 pm »
Had a helicopter pleasure flight cancelled fuck knows how many times, due to be this Sunday and guess what? Forecast is shite, its gonna get binned again :butt

Offline nuts100

• RAWK's Squirrel Accountant
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32548 on: October 28, 2021, 08:46:13 pm »
Had a helicopter pleasure flight cancelled fuck knows how many times, due to be this Sunday and guess what? Forecast is shite, its gonna get binned again :butt

Maybe someone upstairs it telling you something  ;)  ;)

Offline Mumm-Ra

• Dunking Heretic. Mexican drug runner. Can go whistle for a pair of decent trainees! Your own personal cheese. Yes.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32549 on: October 28, 2021, 08:48:24 pm »

like "Come back when you've lost some weight"  ;D

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32550 on: October 28, 2021, 08:52:39 pm »
like "Come back when you've lost some weight"  ;D

Are you my son in disguise? ;)

The company has a 100% safety record, we'll be fine ;)

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32551 on: October 28, 2021, 08:56:33 pm »

The company has a 100% safety record, we'll be fine ;)

Of course they do, they never seem to fly!
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32552 on: October 28, 2021, 09:38:57 pm »
Of course they do, they never seem to fly!

;D

Offline Medellin

• Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #32553 on: October 28, 2021, 10:33:44 pm »
Going into a supermarket & almost every fucking thing is in a different place.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32554 on: October 29, 2021, 08:46:56 am »
Going into a supermarket & almost every fucking thing is in a different place.

Hate it when it that time again. All done because we learn where everything is, so walk past tons of stuff they want to sell us.

Offline Dazzer23

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #32555 on: October 29, 2021, 03:31:35 pm »
I'll be amazed it this hasn't been mentioned on the previous 820 pages, but...

Facebook messages that start "I know none of my friends will do it, but....."

Oh do Fuck off, like I'm going to be emotionally blackmailed by Facebook?! One of the many reasons Facebook is 10% decent. 90% absolute festering tripe.

Offline Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32556 on: October 29, 2021, 04:13:33 pm »
Or those Facebook messages that have started popping up with shit like "There are no words in the English dictionary that have "OO" in the middle.  I challenge you to name one"

And there's always one GOON, TOOL or FOOL you know who's actually commented. Hence the reason your seeing the stupid fucking post in the first place.

FOOK off.

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32557 on: October 29, 2021, 04:18:17 pm »
My dads wifes daughters husband is an absolute muppet for stuff like that on Facebook. He'll pretty regularly share stuff like 'If you don't share this you'll have bad luck' and 'If you share this you'll get rich'. He's in his mid-40s.

Offline Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32558 on: October 29, 2021, 04:33:09 pm »
My dads wifes daughters husband is an absolute muppet for stuff like that on Facebook. He'll pretty regularly share stuff like 'If you don't share this you'll have bad luck' and 'If you share this you'll get rich'. He's in his mid-40s.

Step Brother-in-law?

Is there such a thing?

Sorry Lobo  :)

Offline liversaint

• Beach boy giver of yuletide joy to ha-run-run-reindeer
  • Legacy Fan
  • Settle down Beavis
« Reply #32559 on: October 29, 2021, 04:42:32 pm »
Or those Facebook messages that have started popping up with shit like "There are no words in the English dictionary that have "OO" in the middle.  I challenge you to name one"

And there's always one GOON, TOOL or FOOL you know who's actually commented. Hence the reason your seeing the stupid fucking post in the first place.

FOOK off.

It’s not cool and they should be dropped in a muddy pool
You say Honey? I say Fuck off.

You dont win friends with Salad

There is another option. Mr Ferguson organises the fixtures in his office and sends it to us and everyone will know and cannot complain. That is simple.