Author Topic: The small things in life that really hannoy  (Read 2547638 times)

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: The small things in life that really hannoy.
« Reply #32240 on: September 24, 2021, 08:52:18 pm »
Anyway can't spend my evening on here , need to go make my  chickenless Chicken Curry

Thanks Rob , hope you get stuck in big queues tomorrow and get the runs  :shite:

Not working this weekend, youngests 11th Birthday on Sunday. If my PCR says I've got covid though, its a nice 10 day isolation.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Online Crimson

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #32241 on: September 24, 2021, 09:02:06 pm »
Thanks Rob , hope you get stuck in big queues tomorrow and get the runs  :shite:

:lmao
I have no idea what I’m taking about

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32242 on: September 24, 2021, 09:12:15 pm »
Anyway can't spend my evening on here , need to go make my  chickenless Chicken Curry

Anyway, I have special bags for those times ;D
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Slippers

• atennerandwesaynomoreyeah?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32243 on: September 24, 2021, 09:26:17 pm »
I filled up yesterday as I normally do and there was no problems whatsoever. Last night I saw the news where they were basically creating a panic where none existed, and today, look at what we have now.

It's the toilet roll fiasco all over again. People never seem to learn. I despair, I really do.  :butt

It was ridiculous here;the queue at Tesco's petrol station blocked a roundabout,making it almost impossible to get from one side of town to the other.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #32244 on: September 24, 2021, 10:07:21 pm »
'10 days to save Xmas'.

Sweet Jesus.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #32245 on: September 24, 2021, 10:16:19 pm »
McNasty's ads with the cheeky cocknerneee chapieee

Shit on a stick, except that shit on a stick probably has healthier ingredients.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32246 on: September 24, 2021, 10:24:54 pm »
There is an ad on Planet Rock, its for a Warrington solicitors called Hayes Conner. Fucking hell, the fella who does it has this awful voice, terrible delivery and he pauses in all the wrong places, awful ad.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #32247 on: September 24, 2021, 10:37:26 pm »
There is an ad on Planet Rock, its for a Warrington solicitors called Hayes Conner. Fucking hell, the fella who does it has this awful voice, terrible delivery and he pauses in all the wrong places, awful ad.

As bad as Victor Kiam then?

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32248 on: September 24, 2021, 11:16:04 pm »
As bad as Victor Kiam then?

He makes Victor Kiam look like Lawrence Olivier

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32249 on: September 24, 2021, 11:16:43 pm »
Esp the Manc ones.

Esp the ones who wear shorts.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #32250 on: September 24, 2021, 11:21:41 pm »
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Jwils21

• Justwindy,innit,lowestspeed21 (knots)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32251 on: September 25, 2021, 08:43:57 am »
The phrase that seems to be everywhere over the last year - “more than ever”

“Now more than ever, we need to be together. That’s why we’re offering 10% off all new Vauxhall’s over £10,000”

“Here at BT we understand now more than ever that we need to check in on our loved ones. Get 10p off every new annual subscription to BT Broadband, just £69.90 a month”

Fuck off.

Also petrol. Also fuck off.

Offline Jwils21

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #32252 on: September 25, 2021, 08:51:52 am »
Panic buying fuel.

Just. Fuck. Off

Needed to top up yesterday and went to the petrol station totally oblivious. Local Asda station had closed at 7pm, the next closest Asda was open but after putting in your card etc no fuel was coming out, ended up at Morrison’s in around a 10 minute queue. Every single person getting a full tank, nobody just topping up. Heard there are already big queues today. Feel for taxi’s, tradies and others who rely on their vehicles for work.

Spent the last year being told how we’re such a great country and hearing all this bollocks about togetherness and having fucking VE Day street parties whilst an NHS spitfire flies overhead, yet the slightest mention of a fuel “crisis” and the selfless people of the nation are filling up their cars with fuel they probably don’t need. The media will start talking about a CO2 “crisis” next and you’ll get people panic buying bottles of lemonade to go with their 42 packs of Andrex from last year. Can’t wait for next Thursday when that fat straw headed prick is outside Downing Street at 8pm urging us to clap for lorry drivers.

Online Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32253 on: September 25, 2021, 08:54:43 am »
I left for work at 5:45 this morning and there was a queue at the station near my house, not on that major a road either, just a small garage.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #32254 on: September 25, 2021, 08:55:19 am »
Yeah, glad I drive about once every three months when I see this circus going on!

Offline liversaint

• Beach boy giver of yuletide joy to ha-run-run-reindeer
  • Legacy Fan
  • Settle down Beavis
« Reply #32255 on: September 25, 2021, 10:36:02 am »
Heard there are already big queues today. Feel for taxi’s, tradies and others who rely on their vehicles for work.

Exactly. All the small hauliers who don’t have on site fuel facilities will be fucked if this idiotic behaviour continues.
You say Honey? I say Fuck off.

You dont win friends with Salad

There is another option. Mr Ferguson organises the fixtures in his office and sends it to us and everyone will know and cannot complain. That is simple.

Offline Jwils21

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #32256 on: September 25, 2021, 11:12:23 am »
Exactly. All the small hauliers who don’t have on site fuel facilities will be fucked if this idiotic behaviour continues.

Seen photos (as expected) of people filling up 4-5 Jerry cans in the boot. Part of me thinks it’s dickheadie behaviour, part of me is more angry at the media for creating the hysteria which has in turn made people panic. Maybe they’re stocking up because they need their car for work and are shitting themselves. Missus has already seen someone on Facebook today asking for a lift to the shop for food as they haven’t got petrol and live a while away.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32257 on: September 25, 2021, 11:20:51 am »
Yeah, glad I drive about once every three months when I see this circus going on!

Did you brim your tank this morning like the sheep? ;)

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32258 on: September 25, 2021, 11:22:37 am »

There will be fucking murder when Amazon drivers can't deliver their shit and the .com vans can't deliver the shopping.

Britain, a nation full of c*nts.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #32259 on: September 25, 2021, 11:40:47 am »
Did you brim your tank this morning like the sheep? ;)

Nope! Walked down to the shops as per.

Offline Jwils21

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #32260 on: September 25, 2021, 11:40:54 am »
There will be fucking murder when Amazon drivers can't deliver their shit and the .com vans can't deliver the shopping.

Britain, a nation full of c*nts.

Don’t forget Uber Eats/Just Eat/Deliveroo. Our local McNasty's is absolutely chocker every week and 90% of the people in there are gig economy delivery drivers.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32261 on: September 25, 2021, 11:42:48 am »
Don’t forget Uber Eats/Just Eat/Deliveroo. Our local McNasty's is absolutely chocker every week and 90% of the people in there are gig economy delivery drivers.

The deliveroo cyclists like Kesey will love this if it fucks up the moped and car drivers.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32262 on: September 25, 2021, 01:00:48 pm »

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #32263 on: September 25, 2021, 01:19:08 pm »
Seen photos (as expected) of people filling up 4-5 Jerry cans in the boot. Part of me thinks it’s dickheadie behaviour, part of me is more angry at the media for creating the hysteria which has in turn made people panic. Maybe they’re stocking up because they need their car for work and are shitting themselves. Missus has already seen someone on Facebook today asking for a lift to the shop for food as they haven’t got petrol and live a while away.
It just shows how the media leads this sad and sorry nation around by the nose. It has the majority of the population dancing like puppets on a string. The media created this entire selfish, shambolic mess overnight on Thursday, and by Friday morning it was carnage.

Media + morons = chaos.   :butt

The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline liversaint

• Beach boy giver of yuletide joy to ha-run-run-reindeer
  • Legacy Fan
  • Settle down Beavis
« Reply #32264 on: September 25, 2021, 01:58:04 pm »
Burger King have just announced a shortage of whoppers.

They’re all panic buying petrol.
You say Honey? I say Fuck off.

You dont win friends with Salad

There is another option. Mr Ferguson organises the fixtures in his office and sends it to us and everyone will know and cannot complain. That is simple.

Offline Lee1-6Liv

• Daddy Discord
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32265 on: September 25, 2021, 04:00:02 pm »
The BBC reporter at a petrol station in Stockport was called Phil McCann :D

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #32266 on: September 25, 2021, 04:10:39 pm »
The BBC reporter at a petrol station in Stockport was called Phil McCann :D
;D
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32267 on: September 25, 2021, 05:18:49 pm »
^
 :wellin
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32268 on: September 25, 2021, 09:10:32 pm »
Fuck the media in this country. They're the ones who instigated Brexit as well and all the airheads fell for it.

Offline Port_vale_lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #32269 on: September 25, 2021, 09:35:54 pm »
Seen a pic in the local paper of a guy filling about 8 jerry cans up at the local petrol station, selfish twat, that's "hannoyed" me

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32270 on: September 25, 2021, 09:45:57 pm »
Seen a pic in the local paper of a guy filling about 8 jerry cans up at the local petrol station, selfish twat, that's "hannoyed" me
I bet sales of Jerry Cans have shot through the roof this week, Amazon made a killing on them no doubt.

Was always going to happen when we saw people filling shopping trollies full of toilet roll last year.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32271 on: September 26, 2021, 12:36:01 pm »
Walking home last night/this morning after a night out, and the queue of traffic outside the petrol station on Ullet Road was ridiculous. It was after midnight ffs!
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Slippers

• atennerandwesaynomoreyeah?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32272 on: September 26, 2021, 01:35:09 pm »
Our daughter doesn't live in the same town as us,she's about seven miles away;half the petrol stations there have had to close.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #32273 on: September 26, 2021, 01:51:13 pm »
It just shows how the media leads this sad and sorry nation around by the nose. It has the majority of the population dancing like puppets on a string. The media created this entire selfish, shambolic mess overnight on Thursday, and by Friday morning it was carnage.

Media + morons = chaos.   :butt

The Mail is blaming the ex BBC, Remainer Head of PR for the RHA for the whole kerfuffle.

You couldn’t make it up but they excel.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32274 on: September 26, 2021, 01:58:10 pm »
The Mail is blaming the ex BBC, Remainer Head of PR for the RHA for the whole kerfuffle.

You couldn’t make it up but they excel.

They were obviously impeccable in their reporting weren't they?

Online Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32275 on: September 26, 2021, 04:20:53 pm »
The deliveroo cyclists like Kesey will love this if it fucks up the moped and car drivers.

Fuck me, Kesey is a Deliveroo cyclist?

Heaven forbid having your pizza delivered by him.  Just be a few crumbs left in the box after he got a serious case of the munchies on the way around to ye.  :)

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32276 on: September 26, 2021, 06:21:52 pm »
I've been on the road from Sefton Park upto Lydiate and back today. Every petrol station I passed had no fuel.  :butt

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32277 on: September 27, 2021, 09:20:09 am »
Fuck me, Kesey is a Deliveroo cyclist?

Heaven forbid having your pizza delivered by him.  Just be a few crumbs left in the box after he got a serious case of the munchies on the way around to ye.  :)

:lmao

I remember him saying about the work he was doing during lockdown and included deliveroo

I've been on the road from Sefton Park upto Lydiate and back today. Every petrol station I passed had no fuel.  :butt

Absolute fucking dickheads the people of this country, brains the size of a pea

Online gerrardisgod

• has all his sisters with him.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Anal Dirge Prat
« Reply #32278 on: September 27, 2021, 10:37:03 am »
The Strictly/Dan Walker love-in on BBC Breakfast this morning.

Just report on the news, you self indulgent wankers.
AHA!

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #32279 on: September 27, 2021, 11:54:03 am »
Nope! Walked down to the shops as per.

and filled up 6 jerry cans?