Author Topic: The small things in life that really hannoy  (Read 2529410 times)

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
Re: The small things in life that really hannoy.
« Reply #32120 on: September 17, 2021, 06:14:03 pm »
The Cross Foxes

I met those who are cross, but zero Foxes

Fav pub there is the Brewery Tap. I blame only myself!

To be fair the barman jumped in saying he drank it himself. It was on tap!

Dead, bleak boozer. I love this sort of pub in Liverpool

If it' the Cross Foxes down from the canal it's a dump, close to where the winos hang out.

Haven't been the Brewery Tap for a few years, wouldn't fancy negotiating those steps after a few.

Online BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32121 on: September 17, 2021, 06:45:04 pm »
I think there's a thread on here somewhere about some mental bastard Pub  Landlord called Dave    :lickin

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #32122 on: September 17, 2021, 07:23:29 pm »
I think there's a thread on here somewhere about some mental bastard Pub  Landlord called Dave    :lickin
Yes, The Dispensary Pub in town.  :)
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #32123 on: September 17, 2021, 07:27:08 pm »
Don't think he's there anymore.

Online BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32124 on: September 17, 2021, 07:31:11 pm »
Yes, The Dispensary Pub in town.  :)
A'hhh yes, thanks, that's the one.
I went online a while ago, Trip Advisor and checked out the revues.  Absolutely hilarious.    :D

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #32125 on: September 17, 2021, 07:54:42 pm »
Don't think he's there anymore.
I heard he went to Chester.
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Lee1-6Liv

• Daddy Discord
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32126 on: September 17, 2021, 07:59:59 pm »
I'm in Chester for my sins - the town time forgot - and went some old pub

Old pot bellied lout commented on me ordering Strongbow Dark Fruit

"Do you drink that because you're a poof?"* *

Some people love this city but tell you what, thought the Lord Mayor was out of order this time.

* I'm a 5'11 slaphead with a mountain man beard and glasses, today wore a trenchcoat. I. Am. Liberace.
Short answer yes, anyway

* Wouldn't drink doubles of whisky with me buying. Have gone on Trooper. I don't like Iron Maiden but feel it will lead to fewer questions about my lesbianism. Though, lads, be honest - you wish you was a teenage lesbian too.

Will Uncle Monty be along later on to tuck you in? :D

Online BlackandWhitePaul

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32127 on: September 17, 2021, 08:01:31 pm »
I heard he went to Chester.
When I was a kid my Uncle took me to Chester Zoo and I thought it was brilliant.  Just saying.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #32128 on: September 17, 2021, 08:02:51 pm »

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #32129 on: September 17, 2021, 08:45:58 pm »
When I was a kid my Uncle took me to Chester Zoo and I thought it was brilliant.  Just saying.
When I was a kid my Uncle snuck me out of Chester zoo and took me home  ;)

Is there any situation where Partridge isn't an option? I think not  ;D
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32130 on: September 17, 2021, 11:40:13 pm »
I'm in Chester for my sins - the town time forgot - and went some old pub

Old pot bellied lout commented on me ordering Strongbow Dark Fruit

"Do you drink that because you're a poof?"* *

Some people love this city but tell you what, thought the Lord Mayor was out of order this time.

* I'm a 5'11 slaphead with a mountain man beard and glasses, today wore a trenchcoat. I. Am. Liberace.
Short answer yes, anyway

* Wouldn't drink doubles of whisky with me buying. Have gone on Trooper. I don't like Iron Maiden but feel it will lead to fewer questions about my lesbianism. Though, lads, be honest - you wish you was a teenage lesbian too.

Should have necked it in one and rammed the glass in his face while singing "I'm too sexy"
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Online bradders1011

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Eat your greens and sing your blues
« Reply #32131 on: September 18, 2021, 01:04:24 am »
As someone in IT....

1. People who keep a million tabs open
2. People who misuse technology and then complain it isn't working the way they want it to work rather than the way it was designed to work

;) :P

I was on a screenshare with a client the other day who had at least 50 tabs open across 4 Chrome windows. Made my teeth itch. They didn't even hide their unused notification area apps.
If I were a linesman, I would execute defenders who applauded my offsides.

Online Brain Potter

• Embarrassing. Likes to listen through the walls....Auralist Extrodinaire!
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #32132 on: September 18, 2021, 04:24:32 am »
These so called you tube ‘auditors’ continue to get on my nerves. Filming police officers, security guards etc in the hope of provoking a reaction by arguing about public rights to film. Utterly pointless.

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32133 on: September 18, 2021, 09:56:47 am »
These so called you tube ‘auditors’ continue to get on my nerves. Filming police officers, security guards etc in the hope of provoking a reaction by arguing about public rights to film. Utterly pointless.

Okay, campers, rise and shine, and don't forget your booties 'cause it's cooooold out there today.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #32134 on: September 18, 2021, 11:55:46 am »
ebay. Absolutely fuckin useless these days...completely lost sight of what it started out as....hardly any private sellers/auctions...full of overpriced shit and scammers with rip-off postage that makes Amazon look like bargain central. c*nts

They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32135 on: September 18, 2021, 12:49:15 pm »
ebay. Absolutely fuckin useless these days...completely lost sight of what it started out as....hardly any private sellers/auctions...full of overpriced shit and scammers with rip-off postage that makes Amazon look like bargain central. c*nts
Don't forget the influx of cheap Chinese shite. Bought a shower head less than a week ago and already it's starting to fail on me. Not to mention the items that have a low price but when you click on the actual listing it takes you to a dropdown menu, so that's not that actual price at all.

Online CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #32136 on: September 18, 2021, 12:51:31 pm »
Not to mention the items that have a low price but when you click on the actual listing it takes you to a dropdown menu, so that's not that actual price at all.

Ah this fucks me off with all sites, Etsy is bad for it.

Trying to find a reclaimed wood worktop to make a desk out of, a place will list it for £90 but when you look it's for a 3ft top and the 6ft in the drop down is about £300 more.

Offline 67CherryRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #32137 on: September 18, 2021, 01:41:23 pm »
Found a decent little hotel on Jet2 called 'Sol Apartments', went on Street View, did the local tour and all looked spot on, so booked it. I've now taken a second look and discovered that my hotel is actually called 'Apartmentos Sol' and is nearly 2km away from the first place.

Give your hotels unique names you knobs.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32138 on: September 18, 2021, 01:52:10 pm »
Saw a schoolgirl vaping the other day. She couldn't have been older than 14.  :butt
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32139 on: September 18, 2021, 02:38:50 pm »
Saw a schoolgirl vaping the other day. She couldn't have been older than 14.  :butt

I'm sure one of my neices smokes, she's 16 Ffs, are they fucking stupid?
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Online CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #32140 on: September 18, 2021, 02:45:20 pm »

I reckon more and more are smoking again at a younger age. When I was 16-25 (36 now) it felt like loads of a similar age didn't smoke. You'd see some when you went out to bars but not loads. These days it seems loads of that age group do.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32141 on: September 18, 2021, 03:36:11 pm »
I reckon more and more are smoking again at a younger age. When I was 16-25 (36 now) it felt like loads of a similar age didn't smoke. You'd see some when you went out to bars but not loads. These days it seems loads of that age group do.

I'd gotten used to seeing the younger generations without a fag hanging out of their mouths, sad to see so many picking it up again.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32142 on: September 18, 2021, 07:47:33 pm »
I'd gotten used to seeing the younger generations without a fag hanging out of their mouths, sad to see so many picking it up again.

Considering what it costs these days I wonder where they get the money from?

Popcorn's Art

Offline dalarr

• hästarr. Call me sensitive.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32143 on: September 18, 2021, 08:38:30 pm »

"Are you still in WordPerfect, or did you get out?"

Word Perfect? C-promt? How old is this story, mate :D

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32144 on: September 18, 2021, 11:18:07 pm »
Word Perfect? C-promt? How old is this story, mate :D

its ancient

Online red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #32145 on: September 19, 2021, 07:52:20 am »
The Cross Foxes

Yeah, you didn't pick a great boozer to be fair.

Offline Slippers

• atennerandwesaynomoreyeah?
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #32146 on: September 19, 2021, 11:59:35 am »

You can usually smell it on someone if you're a non smoker;my sister took up smoking in her forties and she thinks I haven't noticed.

Offline Graeme

• Slightly Undergay RAWK PC Support
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32147 on: September 19, 2021, 12:18:37 pm »

Oh yeah these pricks boil my piss big time

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #32148 on: September 19, 2021, 03:40:15 pm »
Oh yeah these pricks boil my piss big time

Had some anti mask wankers pulling the same crap in our local library, intimidating a young receptionist trying to egg her on to call security.

Sadly the gobbier twat was a Scouser and the one with the camera looked like yer typical nerd - there was some raddled auld bag with them wearing an anti vax tee who looked like the nerd's Ma.

Offline Jono69

• Legacy Fan
  • You make pigs smoke!
« Reply #32149 on: September 19, 2021, 05:26:55 pm »

When they starting kicking Paypal into touch last year and moving everyone onto getting paid via ebay instead then a lot of private sellers started to leave . Before when you sold something on ebay the money was into paypal instantly whereas now if we sell something then we get the money next day unless it's sold on Friday or Saturday then it will be on a Monday . This has improved as before you could be waiting 2 to 3 days minimum for any money . Personally think the new system is alot better as when you do get your money now it's deducted any fees
On the ebay forum ( Exciting times) then the common theme was that the new system had pushed people getting benefits away from selling as the money is now paid direct into your bank and was more traceable but not sure how true that is

Anyway if any of you want to buy some overpriced shit with crazy high postage let me know and I'll direct you to my ebay shop  :moon
If you see a lovely field with a family having a picnic, and a nice pond in it, you fill in the pond with concrete, you plow the family into the soil, you blow up the tree, and use the leaves to make a dress for your wife who is also your brother.

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32150 on: September 19, 2021, 07:07:16 pm »
The way Londoners pronounce some words. It's class, not clarse. And pass, not parse.

Offline 67CherryRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #32151 on: September 19, 2021, 07:22:54 pm »
The way Londoners pronounce some words. It's class, not clarse. And pass, not parse.
I wouldn't get annoyed about such trivial matters if I was you. Relax, go run yourself a barth.

Offline Jono69

• Legacy Fan
  • You make pigs smoke!
« Reply #32152 on: September 19, 2021, 07:23:23 pm »

I watched my Grandma die from Cancer due to smoking and saw her go down hill , it was horrendous but i still smoked from an early age because i thought i was invincible  :-[
If you see a lovely field with a family having a picnic, and a nice pond in it, you fill in the pond with concrete, you plow the family into the soil, you blow up the tree, and use the leaves to make a dress for your wife who is also your brother.

Offline 67CherryRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #32153 on: September 19, 2021, 07:27:02 pm »
I've sold loads of stuff on ebay over the last 6 months, always starting it at a penny just to see what happens.

Success has been mixed - a spinning bike went for £242, but a standing desk went for a fucking penny.

Offline Jake

• Fuck VAR
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fuck VAR
« Reply #32154 on: September 19, 2021, 07:30:23 pm »
Online dating.

After a serious of relationships I find myself single, with a phone full of apps.

Fuck me this stuff blags your head doesn't it.
I'm not vaccinated against covid and ... I don't wear masks.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #32155 on: September 19, 2021, 07:32:01 pm »
Online dating.

After a serious of relationships I find myself single, with a phone full of apps.

Fuck me this stuff blags your head doesn't it.

I've been single most of my life and mostly find dating apps useless. For someone who studied creative writing at degree level, I'm pretty useless when it comes to selling myself. ;D

Popcorn's Art

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #32156 on: September 19, 2021, 07:53:30 pm »

After a serious of relationships

A bit like a murder of crows...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline B0151?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32157 on: September 19, 2021, 07:56:16 pm »

Hmm I'm 27 and I remember a fair few kids in my school starting smoking at 13/14 to be fair (the hard knocks). And then a fair few of my mates started when we started going to town and that.

I think that weed being more popular than ever hasn't helped with the smoking thing. The mates I have who still smoke basically got hooked on ciggies through smoking weed all the time.

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32158 on: September 20, 2021, 11:43:31 am »
Is there some sort of law that comes with being a mum that you have to be late for literally every single thing?

Making dinner, a lift to the shops, being picked up from the shops, going out for dinner, picking kids up. No matter what the occasion, my mum is 100% guaranteed to be late.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Online CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #32159 on: September 20, 2021, 11:45:23 am »
I think it’s a woman thing (hides for cover) as my Mum, sisters, GF and her mum are all the same. Constantly late.