Author Topic: Freebies - Free games for all!  (Read 10081 times)

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
Re: Freebies - Free games for all!
« Reply #80 on: June 7, 2021, 01:26:56 pm »
Base game for Frostpunk is free on Epic right now. City building/resource management survival game with a steampunk style. I really enjoyed it because the decisions are shaped to be very morally difficult as the ice age sets in and you try to keep your city of survivors alive.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #81 on: January 5, 2022, 05:20:42 pm »
Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order - need to redeem product code on EA Origin or via EA account before 7th February: GZY8-KZQR-GSUL-UHR9-7MN5

(Got it free from Twitch/Prime - so far as I know it's not tied to my account, hope it works for whoever grabs it.)

"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #82 on: September 8, 2022, 10:06:04 am »
Amazon Prime Gaming has Assassins Creed Origins, FM22 and Shadows of Mordor for free, if anyone has Prime.
« Last Edit: September 8, 2022, 05:54:52 pm by stoa »

Offline Malaysian Kopite

• Feels shivers when he looks a Trquarista's...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #83 on: September 8, 2022, 05:31:52 pm »
Amazon Prime Gaming has Assassins Creed Odyssey, FM22 and Shadows of Mordor for free, if anyone has Prime.
Great haul, it's AC Origins though. I also don't see Mordor on here, will that appear later?

Edit: Mordor is already on there, but it's not available in Malaysia  :(
« Last Edit: September 8, 2022, 05:43:34 pm by Malaysian Kopite »
Football without fans is nothing.

We've won 18 titles, 5 European Cups, 7 FA Cups, but today must be the greatest victory of all.

Offline stoa

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #84 on: September 8, 2022, 05:55:37 pm »
Great haul, it's AC Origins though. I also don't see Mordor on here, will that appear later?

Edit: Mordor is already on there, but it's not available in Malaysia  :(

Oh, cheers for the correction. Must have misread it when I was skimming the website.

Offline stoa

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #85 on: April 4, 2024, 10:43:59 pm »
Epic Games Store with a great freebie this week. The Outer World Spacer's Choice Edition is this weeks free game. Can get it until next Thursday and keep it forever. Great Fallout-style game (in space) by Obsidian Entertainment, who made Fallout New Vegas. Spacer's Choice Edition is the improved base game including all the DLC they did. I played the original one (without DLCs) and liked it. In addition to that, you can also get the Thief reboot. Never played that and it got bad reviews, but still it's free... :D