Author Topic: The Gym  (Read 35055 times)

Offline 7777

• RAWK Boxing Prediction League Champion 07
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We see things they'll never see
Re: The Gym
« Reply #160 on: April 18, 2017, 02:56:06 pm »
anyone recommend any good fitness youtubers? I find they keep me motivated and can be informative.

who i watch already; Joe Delaney (funny bollocks from runcorn), David Laid, Qwin Vitale, Dylan Mckenna, Rob Lipsett, Calum von Moger, student Aesthetics, Simeone Panda and Steve Cook.

I'm sure there must be a load of good ones i'm not aware of, not a fan of Guzman or Bradley Martyn

@fitness_iq is good for technique on the lifting side - Instagram though, his YouTube page is light on content

Offline Spezialo

• Knocked out of the world cup. Should have had a pen. As if you wouldn't confront the ref.
  • Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #161 on: September 20, 2017, 08:37:57 am »
Anyone been or is in dedicated fitness huyton?

Offline cornishscouser92

• Legacy Fan
The Gym
« Reply #162 on: September 24, 2017, 01:37:48 am »
Since I've moved up to Liverpool I've been using PureGym. Nice set up and 24hrs - ideal for me.

Up to 12% body fat after some slack weeks, trying to get back down to around 10% again.

Still feel strong & lifting really decent weights despite my slackness.

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

Offline damomad

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #163 on: October 11, 2017, 08:56:20 pm »
Since I've moved up to Liverpool I've been using PureGym. Nice set up and 24hrs - ideal for me.

Another thumbs up for Pure Gym here, it's an absolute bargain for a 24hr gym and if you hit it in the morning it's never busy. I do miss a good sauna after a workout though but can't argue with the price!
You're still the one pool where I'd happily drown

Offline ArthurDooley82

• Box-clever, non-pink, manly man's man. Contact for more details. No bibs! Grrrr :)
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #164 on: December 4, 2017, 09:02:27 pm »
Anyone on here tried sarms?

Offline Keita Success

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #165 on: January 22, 2018, 08:59:49 pm »
When do people take shakes?

Doing judo once a week, gym 3 times. Am I taking 2 shakes on workout days, one on rests?

Offline jooneyisdagod

• Doesn't like having pussy round the house
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #166 on: January 29, 2018, 05:44:35 am »
When do people take shakes?

Doing judo once a week, gym 3 times. Am I taking 2 shakes on workout days, one on rests?

I only have them immediately after workouts for recovery.
Quote from: Dion Fanning

The chants for Kenny Dalglish that were heard again on Wednesday do not necessarily mean that the fans see him as the saviour. This is not Newcastle, longing for the return of Kevin Keegan. Simply, Dalglish represents everything Hodgson is not and, in fairness, everything Hodgson could or would not hope to be.

Offline Col

• Shaves his tongue and shares makeup tips. May be a little camp.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #167 on: January 30, 2018, 11:59:01 am »
I only have them immediately after workouts for recovery.

Same
I don't have to sell my soul... he's already in me.

Online LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #168 on: February 2, 2018, 01:53:22 pm »
I just take shakes if I'm bulking and my calorie count is down for the day.

If i'm maintaining or cutting I don't touch them. Just a waste of calories that could be spent on eating something nicer and healthier.
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline .adam

• .asking .for .trouble .for .arson .around .in .Sweden
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #169 on: February 19, 2018, 04:44:39 pm »
Been working on my compounds since around November. 5x5:

Deadlift: 175kg
Squats: 95kg
Bench: 92.5kg

Bought a belt as I can feel it in my lower back as I increase the weight - hopefully it helps me continue to increase.

Offline jooneyisdagod

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #170 on: February 20, 2018, 03:07:00 am »
Been working on my compounds since around November. 5x5:

Deadlift: 175kg
Squats: 95kg
Bench: 92.5kg

Bought a belt as I can feel it in my lower back as I increase the weight - hopefully it helps me continue to increase.

Can I ask what your body weight is around? That's a pretty impressive deadlift there.

The chants for Kenny Dalglish that were heard again on Wednesday do not necessarily mean that the fans see him as the saviour. This is not Newcastle, longing for the return of Kevin Keegan. Simply, Dalglish represents everything Hodgson is not and, in fairness, everything Hodgson could or would not hope to be.

Offline damomad

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #171 on: February 22, 2018, 09:47:49 am »
They are some good numbers. I wouldn't be anywhere near that now.

I go through phases with lifting, I've lost all size recently and focused on bodyweight exercises mainly because I hate eating loads. I was fucking miserable while bulking and my digestive system couldn't handle the uptake! I wasn't fun to sit beside at work!
You're still the one pool where I'd happily drown

Offline .adam

• .asking .for .trouble .for .arson .around .in .Sweden
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #172 on: March 12, 2018, 02:03:45 pm »
Can I ask what your body weight is around? That's a pretty impressive deadlift there.

Sorry, only just saw this.

Deadlift is one set of 5 reps, others are 5x5. I'm around 85kg.

Since last post I'm now on 105kg squats and 97.5kg on bench (both 5x5).

Not managed to do deadlifts for what seems like ages as there is only one matt in the entire gym for deadlifting and it's seemingly always in use.

Offline jooneyisdagod

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #173 on: April 8, 2018, 03:09:30 am »
Sorry, only just saw this.

Deadlift is one set of 5 reps, others are 5x5. I'm around 85kg.

Since last post I'm now on 105kg squats and 97.5kg on bench (both 5x5).

Not managed to do deadlifts for what seems like ages as there is only one matt in the entire gym for deadlifting and it's seemingly always in use.

That's still impressive. I managed to get myself up to 90kg deads (1 set of 5) but following on from 1 set of 15 at 60, 12 at 70, 8 and 80 and then 1 set of 5 at 90. My squat is a bit better as it follows a similar pattern at 70kg squats for a set of 6. What I've realised is I really need to increase my protein intake. I had a couple of weeks of eating crap due to a conference and then just sheer laziness. The amount of difference that makes is incredible. I was struggling to do a dead lift of 70 even though two weeks ago, I was clearing 90 relatively easily.

Offline Dread Breath

• Resident Lecter. Convicted of crimes against Andrew Symonds and pensioned off to Australia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #174 on: June 6, 2018, 09:51:55 am »
Had a new PB today for DL of 170 kg, I'm around 80kg weight; I think I have a 180 in me not too far in the future.

One thing that has helped my deads is farmers walks - my gym doesn't have the frame so I use a shrug bar. I have a day I call my "strongman day" (which is obviously a misnomer given how much I'm lifting lol) where I do farmers walks with the shrug bar, all set at 140 kg, 8 sets of about 30 - 35 metres a time, I then do plate carries with descending weight, starting at 90 kg and finishing after 12 reps on 50 kg of about the same distance. Both exercises have really helped my other lifts.

It really helps I can go to this gym when its sparsely populated, so I can clear out a space in the gym to farmers walk, obviously I use straps as well to help hold the bar.
Blame me for all the draft threads on RAWK

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #175 on: June 6, 2018, 10:32:12 am »
Have you tried heavy one week and light (60% of max) the next, took me from 90k with a 170kg max to 103kg and 217.5kg max, trap bar deads as well

Offline Dread Breath

• Resident Lecter. Convicted of crimes against Andrew Symonds and pensioned off to Australia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #176 on: June 6, 2018, 11:18:36 am »
Have you tried heavy one week and light (60% of max) the next, took me from 90k with a 170kg max to 103kg and 217.5kg max, trap bar deads as well

Yeah I need to do more volume and variations....like I only decided this week I was going to try to lift heavier with my main lifts. Also my technique still isn't great but I do know what good technique is having done some uni level sports science stuff.

I think today I had a 180 in me; I've been avoiding 1 rep maxes and actually looking to actively avoid putting on weight - I've only recently come off a high fat diet after going hard-core keto for some months to lose weight. I had a goal of doing 15 pull ups with no kips hence the motivation to lose weight; a goal I passed well and truly some months ago. I'm 5'7" and was 88kg and was just too fat, and ketoed my way down to about 75 kg. The upside on actually improving lifts is pretty capped if you are losing weight, so I didn't really try, but just in the last fortnight decided to get back on the carbs so I can look forward to now improving my main lifts.

Before I would be lucky to have two bench press/press days every 8 - 10 days, and one of those was a high rep day, clearly I was always going to struggle improving my bench, for example, in such a scenario, but moving forward am aiming to improve my main lifts as I said now I'm sanguine about putting on weight. This means more volume and like you say, heavier and lighter days, within a smaller time-frame.

Having said all that, farmers walks really helped me re: DL, even while I was losing weight. Its like forced base work, I really rate it. I also don't do any iso exercises so plate carries are awesome for an arm workout without having to do pretty backward types of exercises like tricep isos or whatever. Both are also excellent for core/legs/back etc.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #177 on: June 9, 2018, 07:50:55 pm »
Farmers walks are bloody brilliant, such a simple exercise but so so effective

Online paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #178 on: June 22, 2018, 09:24:42 am »
trying to shake off a lot of rust

thought the world cup was a good chance. at lunch time i go on treadmill and watch first half of a game. 5km on monday was a struggle though i did have drinks night before and a big meal. tuesday i aimed for 6.4km (4 miles) but the machine cut out near the end i dont know why. football on wednesay so got back yesterday to gym. did 4 miles and did well but jesus my knees were creaking last night
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline redk84

• (and nothing else!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • why must we always do things the hard way?
« Reply #179 on: June 26, 2018, 11:05:47 am »
Morning

I have finally reached a weight I am happy with....circa 79kg and am now looking to improve strength but not necessarily size

Upto now what I've done in the gym has worked for me to get to this point but having read a few articles and speaking to mates, will probably have to switch up my routine if I want to achieve my goal here without necessarily bulking.

Was just wondering if anybody has experience/know-how with any routines or effective excercises to do this....thanks in advance  :wave
All Those Who Have A Red Heart Can Rejoice.
For They Have Seen GOD.

Offline Dread Breath

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #180 on: June 28, 2018, 05:55:04 pm »
Morning

I have finally reached a weight I am happy with....circa 79kg and am now looking to improve strength but not necessarily size

Upto now what I've done in the gym has worked for me to get to this point but having read a few articles and speaking to mates, will probably have to switch up my routine if I want to achieve my goal here without necessarily bulking.

Was just wondering if anybody has experience/know-how with any routines or effective excercises to do this....thanks in advance  :wave

You're going to be pretty capped in terms of strength if you don't want to bulk up a little bit: I'd recommend the Starting Strength group and its offshoot Barbell Medicine......however if you REALLY don't want to bulk up try the r/bodyweight fitness on reddit. Just remember though anything revolving around just bodyweight will cap your possible outcomes for about 99% of us, and the most optimal way is to spend 45 minutes 3 or so days a week under a bar.

Offline redk84

• (and nothing else!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • why must we always do things the hard way?
« Reply #181 on: July 3, 2018, 11:35:45 am »
You're going to be pretty capped in terms of strength if you don't want to bulk up a little bit: I'd recommend the Starting Strength group and its offshoot Barbell Medicine......however if you REALLY don't want to bulk up try the r/bodyweight fitness on reddit. Just remember though anything revolving around just bodyweight will cap your possible outcomes for about 99% of us, and the most optimal way is to spend 45 minutes 3 or so days a week under a bar.

Thanks for the response mate....added to my bookmarks

Also checked out the RR in that reddit thread and will give it a go
All Those Who Have A Red Heart Can Rejoice.
For They Have Seen GOD.

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2021 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #182 on: July 4, 2018, 02:59:38 pm »
Anyone have any links to a few meal suggestions when looking to add some weight. I know you'll have to adjust your macros to suit yourself but I'm struggling to put together meals without any help.
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Offline PhaseOfPlay

• Well red.Tom Jones Lover. AKA Debbie McGee. Apparently.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Under 7s Coaching Manual Owner.
« Reply #183 on: July 4, 2018, 05:19:18 pm »
Anyone have any links to a few meal suggestions when looking to add some weight. I know you'll have to adjust your macros to suit yourself but I'm struggling to put together meals without any help.

Nutrition is my biggest downfall in knowledge (and application!), but if you're looking to add muscle, then increase your protein intake and decrease carbs (restrict them to complex carbs as well). Tweak from there.
Better looking than Samie.

Offline Johnnyboy1973

• ★★★ Never, ever, bloody anything ever! ★★★
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Up the piss boiling, asthmatic Reds!!!
« Reply #184 on: July 4, 2018, 07:12:55 pm »

Does it have to be via meals?

The easiest way to gain weight is via fats as you get double the bang for your buck in terms of calories when compared to carbs or proteins.

If so, peanut butter and seeds such as pumpkin and sunflower are your best friend.

Wack all those into a shake with a banana and greek yogurt can easily give you a 500 calorie hit.

But, you have to be prepared to count calories and will need to use a calorie counter.

Meals for me rarely stray outside seasoned chicken breast and sweet potato, spaghetti bolognese or baked salmon with brocolli.
Where's this Yakimoto fella?

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #185 on: July 4, 2018, 09:37:03 pm »
Cheers for the replies lads but I don't think I got my point across, I'm aware of how to gain weight and what foods I need I was looking for a site that would suggest some meals or ingredients as I'm sick of eating what I'm eating currently  :D
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Online Clint Eastwood

• The man with no name
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #186 on: July 29, 2018, 08:39:50 pm »
Cheers for the replies lads but I don't think I got my point across, I'm aware of how to gain weight and what foods I need I was looking for a site that would suggest some meals or ingredients as I'm sick of eating what I'm eating currently  :D
Surprisingly hard to find. Joe Wicks has some good/basic ideas that might be useful. His portions are small though so you'd have to adjust. Usually, I to pick a protein, carb and fibre and search for a recipe for each individual thing. I get bored pretty easily but I find that I get enough variety by mixing up the protein every couple of days ;D

Reddit is a good source of info. If you're in to meal prepping, r/MealPrepSunday is a good place to find recipes.

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #187 on: July 30, 2018, 10:27:31 pm »
Surprisingly hard to find. Joe Wicks has some good/basic ideas that might be useful. His portions are small though so you'd have to adjust. Usually, I to pick a protein, carb and fibre and search for a recipe for each individual thing. I get bored pretty easily but I find that I get enough variety by mixing up the protein every couple of days ;D

Reddit is a good source of info. If you're in to meal prepping, r/MealPrepSunday is a good place to find recipes.

Cheers for the reply Clint, will have a look at Reddit.

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #188 on: August 27, 2018, 11:28:49 am »
I've never set foot inside a gym in my life and thought I never needed to.

Any way, i've just purchased a cast iron kettlebell and am swinging it around 2 or 3 times a day, usually while watching videos such as this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnyanarNAAM&index=44&list=PLWLw8AtcOsnN9C-nxtXC89kzd7zqUcEFE

I'll let you's know how it's going in a few weeks.    ;)
« Last Edit: August 27, 2018, 05:49:42 pm by Black & White Paul »

Online Clint Eastwood

• The man with no name
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #189 on: August 27, 2018, 03:25:45 pm »
Nice, keep at it mate. I've never really used kettlebells, but I've heard about a guy called Steve Cotter on Youtube who is supposedly a kettlebell wizard. His video might be worth taking a look at.

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #190 on: August 27, 2018, 06:20:11 pm »
Nice, keep at it mate. I've never really used kettlebells, but I've heard about a guy called Steve Cotter on Youtube who is supposedly a kettlebell wizard. His video might be worth taking a look at.
Thanks very much for the link.

There are a lot of video's on his page and I plan to watch all of them over the next few days   :)

Offline cornishscouser92

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #191 on: September 30, 2018, 12:45:24 am »
Had a rotator cuff impingement and couldn’t lift for ages, really affected my bench and shoulder press. Back in full swing now after ages out and benching 110kg, Still not quite where I want to be.

Here’s a current pic

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #192 on: May 10, 2019, 03:07:00 pm »
I'm not sure if this is the right place but here goes. I used to be a religious gym goer for about 8-10 years and I also played a couple of team sports at the same time on a yearly basis. We had our first child in  late 2017 and this coincided with an ACL injury that I had repaired about 9 months ago.

I've managed to do a decent bit of rehab on my ACL but right now I'm finding it hard to get the time to go to the gym and I can't play a team sport at with my knee and childcare commitments. In reality I do have small windows to get some exercise done but I have zero motivation. I either feel tired or just don't want to do it. I'm wondering how other people get the motivation to go to the gym early or squeeze it in at awkward times. I have been used to going when I want and seeing the benifts of going when playing sports. How can I get my head back in the game? Is it routine? Any recommendations?

Im in a rut at the minute.
“If Everton were playing down the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains.” - Bill Shankly 1913 - 1981

Online paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #193 on: May 10, 2019, 03:34:28 pm »
im sort of in the same boat apart from the ACL

i was off work there for two weeks and hardly did anything due to the child

if you work then maybe join a gym close to it. thats what i do. its across the car park. i nip over at lunch. being on flexi i can go before or after work too

4 years ago before my wedding i was never out of the place. went from about 120kg to 101kg in a few months. now have it all back on
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #194 on: May 10, 2019, 08:11:54 pm »
Had a rotator cuff impingement and couldn’t lift for ages, really affected my bench and shoulder press. Back in full swing now after ages out and benching 110kg, Still not quite where I want to be.

Here’s a current pic

Get your hand off your dick
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Pheeny

• Captain Pheeny of Maastricht
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Go and wake your kids up!"
  • Super Title: The King of Belgium
« Reply #195 on: May 11, 2019, 12:49:20 pm »
I'm not sure if this is the right place but here goes. I used to be a religious gym goer for about 8-10 years and I also played a couple of team sports at the same time on a yearly basis. We had our first child in  late 2017 and this coincided with an ACL injury that I had repaired about 9 months ago.

I've managed to do a decent bit of rehab on my ACL but right now I'm finding it hard to get the time to go to the gym and I can't play a team sport at with my knee and childcare commitments. In reality I do have small windows to get some exercise done but I have zero motivation. I either feel tired or just don't want to do it. I'm wondering how other people get the motivation to go to the gym early or squeeze it in at awkward times. I have been used to going when I want and seeing the benifts of going when playing sports. How can I get my head back in the game? Is it routine? Any recommendations?

How about getting yourself a "spinning bike" and doing it at home, great for ACL recovery, I use this website https://www.cyclemasters.com/ have lessons in English (Irish instructor) Dutch & French €9.99 a month and well worth it.

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #196 on: May 11, 2019, 12:54:23 pm »
How about getting yourself a "spinning bike" and doing it at home, great for ACL recovery, I use this website https://www.cyclemasters.com/ have lessons in English (Irish instructor) Dutch & French €9.99 a month and well worth it.
That's a good idea and I've considered it but a spinning bike is expensive enough I believe. 3/400 quid. I've been spinning a bit lately and find it great.

I guess I'm just hoping someone will offer insight into how they get up at 6am to go to the gym with no real goal at the end of it only to stay fit. Since I've lost goals involved with team sport, for the time being, I'm lacking serious motivation. Just got to get up off my arse I suppose
“If Everton were playing down the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains.” - Bill Shankly 1913 - 1981

Offline Pheeny

• Captain Pheeny of Maastricht
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Go and wake your kids up!"
  • Super Title: The King of Belgium
« Reply #197 on: May 11, 2019, 12:56:13 pm »
That's a good idea and I've considered it but a spinning bike is expensive enough I believe. 3/400 quid. I've been spinning a bit lately and find it great.

I guess I'm just hoping someone will offer insight into how they get up at 6am to go to the gym with no real goal at the end of it only to stay fit. Since I've lost goals involved with team sport, for the time being, I'm lacking serious motivation. Just got to get up off my arse I suppose
I paid under £200 for mine and use it everyday and have done for almost 5 years and it still looks like new (although I have painted it myself)

Quick look on Amazon and here is one for £120 -  https://www.amazon.co.uk/Esprit-MOTIV-8-Exercise-Fitness-Machine/dp/B018634RDS/ref=sr_1_13?keywords=Spinning+bikes&qid=1557575840&s=gateway&sr=8-13
« Last Edit: May 11, 2019, 01:03:16 pm by Pheeny »

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #198 on: May 11, 2019, 02:05:05 pm »

The best way is to get into a routine. So if you’re working out first thing have the same bed/wake up routine. At first it will mean pushing yourself to follow it through but you soon get used to a routine and it becomes second nature.

I know that’s not the best advice as still requires you to make yourself do something initially rather than having some other sort of motivation but it really does help.

Offline -Willo-

• -the wisp-
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #199 on: May 11, 2019, 09:22:44 pm »

Eating well helps too I think, currently getting back out of my slump at the minute and I think a big part of my problem was eating shite which then made me feel shite in return.

If I've eaten well from breakfast to evening, when that window of opportunity comes to go the gym for an hour, I'm deffo more inclined to go than if I had a mars bar on my lunch in work.