The Liverpool FC Forum > Technology and Science

Macbook/Macbook Pro thread

<< < (2/1213) > >>

¡Basta Ya!:
Ooops - just remembered, they come with 2gb anyway

Personally, I'd go with teh cheaper one and spend the extra (or some of it) on a bluetooth keyboard and mouse, a nice case and maybe a sexy stand for it to go on.

If you're a richy pants, go for the more expensive one ;)

myrlas:
I'm rich as fuck!

kmo1969:
Have had mine for over a year now and I can't recommend one highly enough. Superb machine and as Ephraim said upgrade the RAM to 2GB and you're flying. Bought mine as a refurb and it came without a scratch or mark on it. Highly recommend going down this route as you can save as much as £200-300 if not more - depending on which spec you go for.

http://store.apple.com/Apple/WebObjects/ukstore.woa/wa/RSLID?mco=3C893A3B&nclm=Certified

Claire.:

--- Quote from: kmo1969 on August  3, 2007, 02:21:13 pm ---Have had mine for over a year now and I can't recommend one highly enough. Superb machine and as Ephraim said upgrade the RAM to 2GB and you're flying. Bought mine as a refurb and it came without a scratch or mark on it. Highly recommend going down this route as you can save as much as £200-300 if not more - depending on which spec you go for.

http://store.apple.com/Apple/WebObjects/ukstore.woa/wa/RSLID?mco=3C893A3B&nclm=Certified

--- End quote ---

just had a look at that refurb store, see the first two listed under the macbook pro bit, surely Apple have fucked up somewhere there? Either the specs are horribly wrong on the second one or the price is, a glossy screen can't be so coveted

¡Basta Ya!:

--- Quote from: Claire. on August  3, 2007, 02:33:08 pm ---just had a look at that refurb store, see the first two listed under the macbook pro bit, surely Apple have fucked up somewhere there? Either the specs are horribly wrong on the second one or the price is, a glossy screen can't be so coveted

--- End quote ---

That is for the idiots, a tax if you will. They buy those ones, normal people will by the much better spec'd one for £50 less.

(the real reason is that it's always done on a % of the original purchase price.... sometimes throws out a clanger)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version