The Liverpool FC Forum > Technology and Science

What mobile phone?

<< < (1669/1733) > >>

Barneylfc∗:

--- Quote from: MBL? on February  5, 2022, 02:17:05 am ---Are you talking the price when it came out or now where I’m sure you could get it 200/300 cheaper? More importantly what do you value in a phone, size of screen, processor, camera, weight, etc?

--- End quote ---

Must've been a hefty price when it came out, it's still over £700

Probably in order - processor, battery life, camera, size of screen, weight

ScouserAtHeart:
Pixel 5A is pretty good

Don't go near the 6 though, way too buggy

MBL?:

--- Quote from: ScouserAtHeart on February  5, 2022, 09:51:07 am ---Pixel 5A is pretty good

Don't go near the 6 though, way too buggy

--- End quote ---
I have the 6 and I really like it. The first update that came out fucked it up a bit but that’s fixed now. Slow charging compared to my last phone and the finger print reader would be the down sides.

The pixel phones are really good though. I haven’t got one dodgy call since moving to it and it has call screening which can be handy. The speech to text is good but I still don’t really use it enough.

MBL?:

--- Quote from: Barneylfc∗ on February  5, 2022, 08:29:05 am ---Must've been a hefty price when it came out, it's still over £700

Probably in order - processor, battery life, camera, size of screen, weight

--- End quote ---
The Samsung a52s is pretty good, bought that for the other half. If it was me I’d probably go for something like the realme gt neo 2.

ScouserAtHeart:

--- Quote from: MBL? on February  6, 2022, 12:09:29 am ---I have the 6 and I really like it. The first update that came out fucked it up a bit but that’s fixed now. Slow charging compared to my last phone and the finger print reader would be the down sides.

--- End quote ---

Oh good to know they fixed it

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version