The Liverpool FC Forum > Technology and Science

What mobile phone?

<< < (1668/1680) > >>

Skeeve:

--- Quote from: "21C or 70F?" SchizoidWeatherMan! on January 19, 2022, 07:01:19 am ---A52s has a pretty good camera with OIS to be honest. Its good value for the price.

It doesnt have a flagship grade processor, but its pretty fast and does the job well.

It also has a headphone jack and sd card slot.

--- End quote ---

It is a shame that the A53 is rumoured to throw away some of those features when the usual yearly hardware updates plus an additional feature such as wireless charging would easily make it the best mid-tier phone on the market.

ChaChaMooMoo:

--- Quote from: Dan The Man 28373 on January 26, 2022, 09:17:04 pm ---Also, I'm looking for a new handset, I'm completely open to all manufacturers, either Android or iOS, my only real criteria is budget, no more than £300.

I don't have any particular requirements: just internet browsing, taking some photos, some watching YouTube videos, streaming/listening to music & calls/texts.

I've not bought a new phone for over 2yrs, so am a bit out of touch with latest developments.

--- End quote ---

Yeah a couple of Samsungs and a lot more of Xiaomi are your only choices at that budget.

Xiaomi have their 5g lineups thats supposed to be really good. Check their website out.

"21C or 70F?" SchizoidWeatherMan!:

--- Quote from: Skeeve on January 31, 2022, 01:44:38 am ---It is a shame that the A53 is rumoured to throw away some of those features when the usual yearly hardware updates plus an additional feature such as wireless charging would easily make it the best mid-tier phone on the market.

--- End quote ---

Yep.. 

Removing features is considered as 'cutting edge' these days.  Samsung is blindly trying to emulate Apple, removing key features one by one in the name of progress.

Barneylfc∗:
Any phones with the spec of a Galaxy S21 but for half the price?

MBL?:

--- Quote from: Barneylfc∗ on February  4, 2022, 06:53:18 pm ---Any phones with the spec of a Galaxy S21 but for half the price?

--- End quote ---
Are you talking the price when it came out or now where Iím sure you could get it 200/300 cheaper? More importantly what do you value in a phone, size of screen, processor, camera, weight, etc?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version