Author Topic: PL : Forest 0 v Liverpool 1 Nunez 98'  (Read 34573 times)

Online spider-neil

• Can watch 30 games in a day. He's not Spidey - he's Sway!
  • Legacy Fan
  • does whatever a spider can, spins a web any size
Re: PL : Forest 0 v Liverpool 1 Nunez 98'
« Reply #1080 on: March 6, 2024, 07:15:47 pm »
The incidents are nothing alike. One was a legitimate GOAL that was incorrectly not given the other was a fucking drop ball.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #1081 on: March 6, 2024, 07:34:02 pm »
The incidents are nothing alike. One was a legitimate GOAL that was incorrectly not given the other was a fucking drop ball.
Yes, but it's the most important, seismic, pivotal drop ball in the history of the game.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1082 on: March 6, 2024, 07:55:30 pm »
If they had have been given the drop ball, likelyhood is we would have won it back, broke and scored..
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1083 on: March 6, 2024, 07:55:57 pm »
Yes, but it's the most important, seismic, pivotal drop ball in the history of the game.

Monumental.

On par with .... well, nothing. Unprecedented in the history of sport.

Offline markedasred

• Knowing me, Knowing you... ahaaa!!! Resident Large Canine.
  • Legacy Fan
  • No Murdoch in our house
« Reply #1084 on: March 7, 2024, 12:06:58 pm »
Nice Squires cartoon this week on the Clattenburg appointment moment of his head being raised above the parapet. (But seriously though) the very appointment is a matter of bringing the game in to disrepute, as his only possible role is a form of lobbying, a nefarious intrusion into what is beautiful about the game. The ability to be appointed by a club should be banned. The ownership of the VAR process by the PGMOL is also unpleasant and incorrect, as it allows a degree of having a colleagues back.
"For those of you watching in black and white, Liverpool are the team with the ball"

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #1085 on: March 7, 2024, 02:45:23 pm »
Gab and Jules

Gab - 'The dropball is as bad as the Diaz disallowed goal'
https://youtu.be/YO6V-1yqoAk?si=PGHJfAo1Q7V5F0fW

I can safely say I won't watch this guy again

Where is the gif on Gabby going thud over the advertisement boards and the feller in the wheelchair snapping him on his camera
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #1086 on: March 7, 2024, 02:46:57 pm »
Nice Squires cartoon this week on the Clattenburg appointment moment of his head being raised above the parapet. (But seriously though) the very appointment is a matter of bringing the game in to disrepute, as his only possible role is a form of lobbying, a nefarious intrusion into what is beautiful about the game. The ability to be appointed by a club should be banned. The ownership of the VAR process by the PGMOL is also unpleasant and incorrect, as it allows a degree of having a colleagues back.

The owner is a shady character by all accounts. Having someone like “Clatts” knocking on the referees door and calling up his mate Webby to have a word, is about par.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."