Poll

Who wins?

Trend
6 (42.9%)
Lawnmowerman
8 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: January 20, 2021, 05:23:42 pm

Author Topic: Maradona Draft - Grand Finale (Replay)  (Read 2114 times)

Offline Lawnmowerman

• Got married to Pique in April. Shakira isn't happy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Maradona Draft - Grand Finale (Replay)
« Reply #40 on: January 21, 2021, 03:31:09 pm »
The jealousy and the bitterness about the draft makes it all so much better. I really did enjoy this draft, and continue to... ;D

Offline Trendisnotdestiny

• Finally, the custom title that cannot be beat
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Go for Goal Sunshine! - N Saunders
« Reply #41 on: January 21, 2021, 03:40:25 pm »
DeFacto got this one right.  Just wanted it over --- working on the ECL Draft, participating in the Le Tissier one, had already been a part of Pens with Lobo --- made my stance clear on that with he and Max....

But it just kept dragging out.  Honestly, I no longer care if I ever win a draft.   I like to put them together/run them and watch others win just as much.   

Hence, my graciousness misunderstood as giving up.  It is just not that important to me any more ---- others can be themselves and be fired up. 

Its all good.  Had a lot of fun putting together that attack.  That was it for me.  Simple.

Anything other than the above is bollocks!!!

End of the thread.  Mic Drop.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2021, 03:43:34 pm by Trendisdestiny »
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:
It’s there to remind our lads who they’re playing for and to remind the opposition who they’re playing against! - Bill Shankly

We have everything we need - Jurgen Klopp

You need to get more wives mate, it fixes everything. Apart from then you have loads of wives, which is a nightmare.  -  Djozer

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42 on: January 21, 2021, 03:42:28 pm »
DeFacto got this one right.  Just wanted it over --- working on the ECL Draft, participating in the Le Tissier one, had already been a part of Pens with Lobo --- made my stance clear on that with he and Max....

But it just kept dragging out.  Honestly, I no longer care if I ever win a draft.   I like to put them together and watch others win.   Hence, my graciousness misunderstood as giving up.  It is just not that important to me any more ---- others can be themselves and be fired up.

Its all good.  Had a lot of fun putting together that attack.  That was it for me.  Simple.

I still can't believe you lost with THAT front 4 though.

;)

Offline Lawnmowerman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43 on: January 21, 2021, 03:44:53 pm »

But it just kept dragging out.  Honestly, I no longer care if I ever win a draft.   I like to put them together/run them and watch others win just as much.   

Hence, my graciousness misunderstood as giving up.  It is just not that important to me any more ---- others can be themselves and be fired up. 

All the best now

« Last Edit: January 21, 2021, 03:46:45 pm by Lawnmowerman »

Offline Trendisnotdestiny

• Finally, the custom title that cannot be beat
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Go for Goal Sunshine! - N Saunders
« Reply #44 on: January 21, 2021, 03:46:43 pm »
I still can't believe you lost with THAT front 4 though.

;)

Again, maybe Lobo is right? 

Being grateful for getting to a final, winning in penalties against Lobo, being lucky to pick that front four because Bobby was not present, and the small number of drafters --- made me re-evaluate success.

Sometimes, it is just enough to have things fit perfectly for small amount of time before the chaos starts again. 

I love LMM btw, happy we get to call him the Champ!   Contrary to Lobo here, he is deserving winner!
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:
It’s there to remind our lads who they’re playing for and to remind the opposition who they’re playing against! - Bill Shankly

We have everything we need - Jurgen Klopp

You need to get more wives mate, it fixes everything. Apart from then you have loads of wives, which is a nightmare.  -  Djozer

Offline Lawnmowerman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #45 on: January 21, 2021, 03:48:24 pm »
I love LMM btw, happy we get to call him the Champ!   Contrary to Lobo here, he is deserving winner!
I love you too friend. Looking forward to your draft

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #46 on: January 21, 2021, 03:49:27 pm »
I honestly think both finalists realised they didnt have anywhere near the best teams in the draft and were a little embarrassed at the prospect of winning.

It was a bit like Stone Cold, the Rock, the Blue Meanie and Doink the Clown being the last four in the Royal Rumble and then Stone Cold and the Rock eliminating each other.

Was I Stone Cold or The Rock?

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #47 on: January 21, 2021, 05:12:52 pm »

Out in the first round? Billy Gunn
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #48 on: January 21, 2021, 05:21:13 pm »

Neither...

If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #49 on: January 21, 2021, 06:58:33 pm »
Out in the first round? Billy Gunn

Youse are all fucking idiots.