Author Topic: COVID-19:VERIFIED news sources, 0 politishit, 0 CONSPIRACY SHITE  (Read 3454867 times)

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
Re: COVID-19:VERIFIED news sources, 0 politishit, 0 CONSPIRACY SHITE
« Reply #54440 on: April 12, 2021, 09:11:43 pm »
Not the point I was making with my reply...

Offline spen71

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #54441 on: April 12, 2021, 09:26:21 pm »
People are exhausted with lockdown fatigue.   It’s not for me but I can understand people wanting to meet mates and have a drink.   

Offline Jake

• Fuck VAR
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fuck VAR
« Reply #54442 on: April 12, 2021, 09:26:39 pm »
Yeah, idiot.
I'm not vaccinated against covid and ... I don't wear masks.

Offline spen71

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #54443 on: April 12, 2021, 09:33:48 pm »

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #54444 on: April 12, 2021, 09:42:14 pm »
Not the point I was making with my reply...

Did I say it was?

Offline Guz-kop

• Baz cop
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #54445 on: April 12, 2021, 10:12:02 pm »
People are exhausted with lockdown fatigue.   It’s not for me but I can understand people wanting to meet mates and have a drink.   

Also bet there's a lot of people who would think you're bat shit crazy for getting up at 4am for Southampton away at midday or something like that too but horses for courses

I agree the pseudo indoors venues outdoors in a gazebo are a bit too much. Hopefully the weather turns quickly
It's wonderful, it's marvellous, it's 3-3

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #54446 on: April 12, 2021, 10:20:49 pm »

Went the shops with the missus today and ended up having a bevvy outside a wine bar/coffee shop we go to a lot and then nipped the pub beer garden and it felt brilliant. Forgot just how nice it is to sit in the sun and see other people out and about and hear chatter and laughter. It really brightened me up.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #54447 on: April 12, 2021, 10:26:02 pm »
It was snowing at my place this morning ... fuck your all ;D

And I was at work too....

:(
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline filopastry

• seldom posts but often delivers
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let me tell you a story.........
« Reply #54448 on: April 12, 2021, 10:27:45 pm »

Likewise, we have been mostly in lockdown since autumn, I actually think most people have stuck to the restrictions pretty well through a pretty dismal time.

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #54449 on: April 12, 2021, 10:41:17 pm »
You literally called people idiots earlier
thank you eagle eyed Eddie. It's been a long day!  ;)

I just hate shopping in general, the last 12 months has been wonderful as there's been little pressure to take the missus to Cardiff for her to spend three hours looking at clothes only to return to the first shop she went to and buy the first outfit she originally picked up!  :butt

My point though, in the original post I made, about the lack of Social distancing in the pictures I was seeing
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #54450 on: April 12, 2021, 11:48:41 pm »
Under 50s are now eligible for vaccination...

Yeah baby

Booked in for Saturday. 
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline djahern

• aka Gail Yodeller
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #54451 on: April 13, 2021, 12:08:05 am »

Yeah baby

Booked in for Saturday. 
Yup opening today for 45-49

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #54452 on: April 13, 2021, 12:11:27 am »
Finally generation X has its day....

W

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #54453 on: April 13, 2021, 12:23:31 am »

Yeah baby

Booked in for Saturday. 

Do you still have to wait for them to contact you, or now they’ve announced it is it a free for all?

Alas I’m still too young to qualify. :D

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #54454 on: April 13, 2021, 12:25:24 am »
Yup opening today for 45-49
Ah not quite for me yet then.

Offline L1RED

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #54455 on: April 13, 2021, 06:26:17 am »
Sky news is saying if your under 65 and get the covid you have a 0.004 chance if dying. Why are people getting a vaccine for this ? Over 80s 2.4% chance if death..

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #54456 on: April 13, 2021, 06:39:30 am »
Sky news is saying if your under 65 and get the covid you have a 0.004 chance if dying. Why are people getting a vaccine for this ? Over 80s 2.4% chance if death..

I dont know whether you've noticed but 127,000 people in the UK and nearly 3 million worldwide have died from Covid, added to healthcare institutions around the world being stretched to breaking point due to the amount of people needing mechanical ventilation to survive.

How the fuck have we still got people questioning how dangerous this virus is over a year on?!

Offline L1RED

• Main Stander
« Reply #54457 on: April 13, 2021, 06:46:03 am »
God the media has programmed you to a point of no return.

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #54458 on: April 13, 2021, 06:56:25 am »

Nearly 460,000 people have ended up in hospital with this thing over the past year or so. Nearly 3000 are still in there, and this is as the weather improves and we're coming out of a lockdown to suppress it being passed around and people most at risk at ending up in hospital are getting vaccinated. Ain't the media deciding me heading to get a jab today, it's common sense not to fuck about with this one.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline Guz-kop

• Baz cop
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #54459 on: April 13, 2021, 07:14:44 am »
I dont know whether you've noticed but 127,000 people in the UK and nearly 3 million worldwide have died from Covid, added to healthcare institutions around the world being stretched to breaking point due to the amount of people needing mechanical ventilation to survive.

How the fuck have we still got people questioning how dangerous this virus is over a year on?!

Looking forward to the "just the flu" and "casedemic" folks coming back
It's wonderful, it's marvellous, it's 3-3

Offline Welshred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #54460 on: April 13, 2021, 07:30:34 am »

Yeah its the media programming me, not the shifts that I've done at hospitals toland the rehab work I've done with people after they've left ICU from having this thing. Give your head a wobble for fuck sake.

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #54461 on: April 13, 2021, 07:58:19 am »
Went the shops with the missus today and ended up having a bevvy outside a wine bar/coffee shop we go to a lot and then nipped the pub beer garden and it felt brilliant. Forgot just how nice it is to sit in the sun and see other people out and about and hear chatter and laughter. It really brightened me up.
I delivered a load of advertising pamphlets to a village yesterday evening , the hubub and chatter in the pubs converted carpark was really uplifting.  I should finish the deliveries today so might treat myself to a half.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline John Higgins

• Anny Roader
« Reply #54462 on: April 13, 2021, 08:26:28 am »
We've not had a radicalised loon for a while since that Swedish fella disappeared.  They present the single genuinely good case for vaccine passports.

On the plus side the figures for vaccine take up are hugely positive. 96% of the over 55's have now had at least one jab and 87% of 50-55's done. Hopefully doesn't drop too much as we head into the lower age groups.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2021, 08:32:21 am by John Higgins »

Offline didi shamone

• Too old for fighting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #54463 on: April 13, 2021, 08:26:36 am »

For a plethora of reasons. I've never worried about dying of covid, but millions have died and potentially millions more will.

From a practical point of view it will prevent me from potentially getting very sick and possibly having long term health problems or clogging up a bed for someone who needs it. I can play a part in stopping this wank of a pandemic.

And if self interest is your bag then we can all get our freedom back when this shite ends.
I'm anti mask and lockdown in the sense that I fucking hate them and want them gone (they were entirely necessary however). But unlike the buffoons protesting I'm gonna take a vaccine and play my part in binning them.

Offline Bincey

• Legacy Fan
  • Is that Joe Pasquale? In the garden?
« Reply #54464 on: April 13, 2021, 08:26:41 am »

If you don't think you're at risk you should still get vaccinated to stop the spread so that we can open up society more. The vaccines appear to have a transmission blocking effect so the more people who get it, the less the spread.

Offline didi shamone

• Too old for fighting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #54466 on: April 13, 2021, 08:29:39 am »
We've not had a radicalised loon for a while since that Swedish fella disappeared.  They present the single genuinely good case for vaccine passports.

Don't worry he'll be back. Just wait until the vaccine has down the heavy lifting and he'll be back with his Nordic supremacy bullshit.

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #54467 on: April 13, 2021, 08:37:27 am »

From the guy who just heard something on Sky News...? ;D

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #54468 on: April 13, 2021, 08:38:46 am »
Do you still have to wait for them to contact you, or now they’ve announced it is it a free for all?

Don’t know...

But I’ve booked mine anyway. 

On Saturday I get to look down my nose at youngsters for once ;D
W

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #54469 on: April 13, 2021, 08:39:47 am »

::) :lmao

From the guy who just heard something on Sky News...? ;D

Damn you! ;D
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #54470 on: April 13, 2021, 08:41:25 am »
I work with a staff of 60.

We’ve had 4 in hospital with it.  One 30 year old was so critically  ill, that they had to use a heart and lung by pass machine. Will probably be off work for the best part of a year (if they are ever well enough to return).

Didn’t die though, so that’s alright.

W

Offline Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #54471 on: April 13, 2021, 08:42:03 am »

Says >45 can book on the NHS website.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2021, 08:52:41 am by Red-Soldier »

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #54472 on: April 13, 2021, 08:45:00 am »
Generation X have crashed the booking  service .....

I remind myself that generation X was once said to stand for generation extremely fucking stupid ;D

W

Offline Trump's tiny tiny hands

• Legacy Fan
  • Building steam with a grain of salt
« Reply #54473 on: April 13, 2021, 09:00:04 am »
Generation X have crashed the booking  service .....

I remind myself that generation X was once said to stand for generation extremely fucking stupid ;D

Took awhile to get through that is for sure. Got part way through and it said they didn’t have my records. Started again and got all the way through to confirm my bookings.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #54474 on: April 13, 2021, 09:01:40 am »
Took awhile to get through that is for sure. Got part way through and it said they didn’t have my records. Started again and got all the way through to confirm my bookings.
Did you get an email confirmation, I didn’t and I’m starting to worry it didn’t work properly!
W

Offline Lee1-6Liv

• Daddy Discord
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #54475 on: April 13, 2021, 09:02:09 am »
Managed to book my first dose for Friday, means having to get a train to Manchester, think I'd rather risk the virus :D

Offline [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
« Reply #54476 on: April 13, 2021, 09:07:32 am »
Did you get an email confirmation, I didn’t and I’m starting to worry it didn’t work properly!

Certainly get a text message if you put your mobile in

Offline Trump's tiny tiny hands

• Legacy Fan
  • Building steam with a grain of salt
« Reply #54477 on: April 13, 2021, 09:12:20 am »

Hmm no, no confirmation text or email yet. Got a screen grab of my booking numbers just in case though

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #54478 on: April 13, 2021, 09:13:45 am »
Hmm no, no confirmation text or email yet. Got a screen grab of my booking numbers just in case though
Ah, same here... good to know...

Although I missed the booing numbers off my screen shot ;D
W

Offline Jono69

• Legacy Fan
  • You make pigs smoke!
« Reply #54479 on: April 13, 2021, 09:17:10 am »

Yes i did the same , first one booked for this Friday and second one for July

No confirmation as of yet either
If you see a lovely field with a family having a picnic, and a nice pond in it, you fill in the pond with concrete, you plow the family into the soil, you blow up the tree, and use the leaves to make a dress for your wife who is also your brother.