Author Topic: Mass shooting in Christchurch NZ  (Read 23473 times)

Offline stevieG786

• Prefers bottom.
  • Legacy Fan
  • AWWW YA BEAUTY!!
Re: Mass shooting in Christchurch NZ
« Reply #160 on: March 17, 2019, 02:43:46 am »
The daily mail’s  ‘angelic’ front page story is beyond words, exactly what’s wrong with the fucking media. It’s a disgrace.

Offline Machae

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #161 on: March 17, 2019, 02:51:02 am »
Mirror actually, but Mail has also been criticised for their coverage, not surprising. One is always terrorism by default and the other requires careful review of facts before making an assessment. It's one of the reasons people why people may carry unconscious bias, media has a lot to answer for.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 02:55:39 am by Machae »

Offline Priest078

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #162 on: March 17, 2019, 03:27:37 am »
Waiting for everyone to change their Facebook profile

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #163 on: March 17, 2019, 03:30:06 am »
"angelic" because he's blond, presumably. ABC interviews with his former teachers suggest he was a bit of a c*nt: constantly disruptive and a penchant for "cruel words" - wonder who they were aimed at.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #164 on: March 17, 2019, 11:20:45 am »
"angelic" because he's blond, presumably. ABC interviews with his former teachers suggest he was a bit of a c*nt: constantly disruptive and a penchant for "cruel words" - wonder who they were aimed at.

To be fair they qualify the "angelic" with "evil far right mass murderer" a more truthful and current description.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #165 on: March 17, 2019, 11:51:49 am »
Waiting for everyone to change their Facebook profile

I've got this on mine as we've got family in Christchurch and other parts of NZ, but yeah seen nothing

Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #166 on: March 17, 2019, 12:41:06 pm »
I've got this on mine as we've got family in Christchurch and other parts of NZ, but yeah seen nothing

I'll make that my cover photo. Thanks for sharing.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #167 on: March 17, 2019, 12:59:14 pm »
Until social media is curtailed in some way, I believe events like this will continue.

Offline Koplass

• As anti-social as you could want
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #168 on: March 17, 2019, 01:24:17 pm »
I don’t know that I agree with that.  There was plenty of far-left terrorism around in the 70s, and later in places like Peru.  More significant I’d say is the development of organisations (or more loosely, ideologies) to incubate it, attract young men, and eventually it erupts as violence.  I don’t think it’s controversial that in the current round Islamism is years ahead in developing channels to transmit extremist thought, hence the majority of attacks in the past 20-odd years have been from that source (and hence my puzzlement yesterday at why the word ‘terrorism’ is so controversial), but clearly and disastrously the far right is catching up.  I don’t think it would be at all surprising if the extreme left produces the same thing shortly.

Edit: to follow the thought through, if it’s extremist thought of any stripe that leads to violence, the willingness of certain younger figures today to profess communism, or Stalinism or whatever, is worrying, just as the increased respectability and dissemination of racist thought and before it aggressive theological identity are arguably major factors in what’s led us here today.

You make an interesting point. I guess I'm thinking more of these indiscriminate attacks on people because of their race/religion, which is much more in line with right-wing ideology than left-wing. Like I said, the far-left certainly isn't guilt free when it comes to acts of violence or terrorism but the far-right are much more concerned with removing certain people from society. I'd be interested to see if there comes a time where far-left terrorism takes hold in the West, if what you say about younger people leaning toward Stalinism is true.
"If ever a club reflected what made football the biggest sport in the country, it was Liverpool with its ground set in the bosom of the labouring working class being led by a man-of-the-people idealist in Bill Shankly."

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #169 on: March 17, 2019, 01:31:22 pm »
Mirror actually, but Mail has also been criticised for their coverage, not surprising. One is always terrorism by default and the other requires careful review of facts before making an assessment. It's one of the reasons people why people may carry unconscious bias, media has a lot to answer for.
to be fair one of the tabloids did have a cover about jihadi John that was comparable to the ‘angelic boy’ one

Until social media is curtailed in some way, I believe events like this will continue.
Soon you’ll probably need to give some form of ID like you need to do with gambling sites (years ago you didn’t but now you do)

Offline Koplass

• As anti-social as you could want
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #170 on: March 17, 2019, 01:32:40 pm »
"angelic" because he's blond, presumably.

The way that blonde people are exalted by the media has never sat right with me. They're often referred to as 'angelic' and we know that blonde children who go missing often receive more coverage (read sympathy) than other children. Harks back to positive eugenics theory and the lionisation of the aryan race. I wonder if he'd had jet black hair as a kid what the narrative would have been.
"If ever a club reflected what made football the biggest sport in the country, it was Liverpool with its ground set in the bosom of the labouring working class being led by a man-of-the-people idealist in Bill Shankly."

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #171 on: March 17, 2019, 01:34:46 pm »
The way that blonde people are exalted by the media has never sat right with me. They're often referred to as 'angelic' and we know that blonde children who go missing often receive more coverage (read sympathy) than other children. Harks back to positive eugenics theory and the lionisation of the aryan race. I wonder if he'd had jet black hair as a kid what the narrative would have been.

He'd have been compared to Damien Thorn

Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline dalarr

• hästarr. Call me sensitive.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #172 on: March 17, 2019, 05:43:45 pm »
I’ve thought a lot about Fraser Anning and the “Eggboi” and come to the conclusion that I didn’t like the stunt  nor do I like the praise this kid gets in social media. I thought the very point of free speech is to be able to voice an unpopular and controversial opinion without being assaulted afterwards. Sure, it’s the kid that was assaulted in the end but everyone knows that Anning is a twat, no need for that egg.
Also, the #eggboi seems to get more attention right now than the victims of this horrible crime against humanity

Offline cdav

• Is Melissa Reddy. Confirmed by himself. (Probably not though, he's a much better writer.)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #173 on: March 17, 2019, 06:01:28 pm »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-surrey-47605547

Terror investigation in Surrey after man stabbed

Counter terrorism police are investigating the suspected far-right inspired attack in which a man suffered non-fatal stab wounds.

This is a really big problem- loads of radicalised people in this country now who have been fed a lot of crap to make them blame all their problems in immigrants

Offline LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #174 on: March 17, 2019, 08:50:57 pm »
I’ve thought a lot about Fraser Anning and the “Eggboi” and come to the conclusion that I didn’t like the stunt  nor do I like the praise this kid gets in social media. I thought the very point of free speech is to be able to voice an unpopular and controversial opinion without being assaulted afterwards. Sure, it’s the kid that was assaulted in the end but everyone knows that Anning is a twat, no need for that egg.
Also, the #eggboi seems to get more attention right now than the victims of this horrible crime against humanity

Come on.. hitting him with an egg is a pretty jovial way of showing your displeasure. Plus it will have made more aware of the twat.
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #175 on: March 17, 2019, 11:05:57 pm »
"Why, that's commie talk! Gosh darn it"

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #176 on: March 18, 2019, 12:45:22 am »

I think there is an interesting debate to be had around the role of social media and these events. I don't think the correlation is completely direct; social media obviously gives a platform for people to spout bile behind a computer screen or phone but discriminatory beliefs haven't only been around since Facebook and others existed.

It is just like all news in general. We hear stories and reports of all manner of things because the world is connected so quickly through the internet. Some events might not be more regular - or indeed compared to years previous they might even be less frequent - but we're still likely to hear about them in this day and age. So the views that people have aren't new, there are just platforms out there now that are so easily (and anonymously at times) accessible in which to express those views. So as an extension we just hear about them more, the same way we hear about a lot of things more.

Does live streaming this horrific event make social media to blame? Or is that just a sign of the times and a direct result of technology advancing to the point whereby a fucking psychopath can go and kill 50 innocent people for no reason and show the world? People spend their lives uploading photographs to social media of their breakfast, lunch, tea and supper. People upload photographs of absolutely everything every single day. Would this man have not done this if he wasn't capable of streaming it? Or did he just stream it because he could, and because he wanted to show the world his hatred for Muslims?

RIP to those who perished. It was a truly barbaric and sickening attack. My thoughts rest with them and their loved ones.

Offline bornandbRED

• ... an ESL super fan. aka physioSTALKER
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #177 on: March 18, 2019, 01:33:45 am »
 Surprised at the general lack of reaction to this. Even that this thread has such few posts.

Offline stevensr123

• bedwetter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #178 on: March 18, 2019, 01:58:44 am »
Surprised at the general lack of reaction to this. Even that this thread has such few posts.
The reaction has been huge over here (Australia)  and generally every UK news site I have visited had it as the headline story.

In terms of the this horrible horrible act, It was truly horrible and thoughts go out to all the families and friends effected.

PUSSY cat, PUSSY cat, I love you,  yes I do.......

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #179 on: March 18, 2019, 02:16:35 am »

Does live streaming this horrific event make social media to blame? Or is that just a sign of the times and a direct result of technology advancing to the point whereby a fucking psychopath can go and kill 50 innocent people for no reason and show the world? People spend their lives uploading photographs to social media of their breakfast, lunch, tea and supper. People upload photographs of absolutely everything every single day. Would this man have not done this if he wasn't capable of streaming it? Or did he just stream it because he could, and because he wanted to show the world his hatred for Muslims?

If there are laws concerning what traditional broadcasters (TV, radio, newspapers) can transmit to the public then there should be the same laws for new media like Facebook, Youtube, etc.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #180 on: March 18, 2019, 02:30:59 am »
Well, I had to quit my Aussie Rules forum after an encounter with a right-wing poster who repeatedly defended and eventually advocated anti-muslim terror.

First he started with a shit analogy that basically rephrased Mr 19 Votes's diatribe in the context of a playground tiff between a nice, welcoming boy and a mean new kid who treats him like turd.

When I called him out on his euphemistic shite, he became more direct and said that if all Muslims in Australia were now living in fear that their kids could be taken away by a psycho any day, then that could be a good thing as they might decide to be more Australian.

After I called him out again, he doubled down again : he wants every muslim terrified that the next time they put their head to the prayer mat, they'll feel an AK up their arse.

After more rants about how multiculturalism has failed because of muslim intolerance, he started banging on about Hiroshima and how mass murder is sometimes necessary to get people to relinquish their extremist views.

And all the way, other right wing posters either kept quiet or talked about lefty double standards, despite my noting that refusing to hold ALL Muslims responsible for ALL Islamic violence is not even close to supporting Islamic violence itself. No dice.

I mean, I know we all say you shouldn't live in an echo chamber, but how the fuck do you persist with such forums and not lose your shit? I struggled to sleep last night, and on several occasions my wife tried to speak to me but I was lost in this angry reverie.

It's just not worth it. Surround yourselves with good people, fuck the fascists.

Online Banquo's Ghost

• Macbeth's on repeat. To boldly split infinitives that lesser men would dare. To.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #181 on: March 18, 2019, 05:09:09 am »
Honestly, what kind of sick fuck has as the first thought after Friday's terrorism "I must buy a semi-automatic rifle before the bleedin' government bans them?"

How does anyone with a gun even look at the fucking thing right now? How does any morally bankrupt shit stain go into work Saturday morning and start selling guns to the above sick fucks? The majority of New Zealand is in mourning, attending vigils and donating time and money to Muslims affected. Who the hell decides to buy a gun NOW?

I can only hope this is some elaborate ruse to identify disturbed and amoral morons by selling them a fake gun prior to arresting them and locking them away from civilised society.

Gun City staff are telling customers they have sold out of AR15s after the Christchurch terrorist attack.

When Stuff visited the Auckland store on Monday, a staff member was overheard telling someone on the phone that the AR15 had sold out, but there were other models of semi-automatic guns available.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/111365473/demand-for-ar15s-high-after-christchurch-terrorist-attack
« Last Edit: March 18, 2019, 05:11:18 am by Banquo's Ghost »
Be humble, for you are made of earth. Be noble, for you are made of stars.

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #182 on: March 18, 2019, 05:54:19 am »
Honestly, what kind of sick fuck has as the first thought after Friday's terrorism "I must buy a semi-automatic rifle before the bleedin' government bans them?"

How does anyone with a gun even look at the fucking thing right now? How does any morally bankrupt shit stain go into work Saturday morning and start selling guns to the above sick fucks? The majority of New Zealand is in mourning, attending vigils and donating time and money to Muslims affected. Who the hell decides to buy a gun NOW?

I can only hope this is some elaborate ruse to identify disturbed and amoral morons by selling them a fake gun prior to arresting them and locking them away from civilised society.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/111365473/demand-for-ar15s-high-after-christchurch-terrorist-attack

Hope the govt bans them, and offers a 1/4 of RRP value buy-back. If found in possession of semi-auto then 10 years in jail after ban.

As I mentioned in an earlier post NZ has no natural predators and their standard police are normally unarmed. Why someone needs such a weapon is beyond comprehension.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline stevensr123

• bedwetter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #183 on: March 18, 2019, 07:07:38 am »
If there are laws concerning what traditional broadcasters (TV, radio, newspapers) can transmit to the public then there should be the same laws for new media like Facebook, Youtube, etc.
how would you inact those laws? Pretty sure streaming yourself killing people is probably a bit illegal already anyway.

The worst thing about cases like these (apart from the obvious murder of innocent people) is the knee jerk reactions people have about laws.

Millions of YouTube videos are live streaming every day without much problem. Are we just gonna make it illegal now or something because of one dick head?

Same with social media and the internet, billions of people around the world use it for “good” every day.  And I would say banning or making them far more regulated will only push these types of people to the dark web where it’s harder to track and monitor them I imagine.

Besides reading about this guy, he was more into 8chan than conventional social media.

I see this “case” as being more of a lapse of policy in intel gathering. Not enough time is being spent on radical people of all groups, not just Islamic extremists.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2019, 07:10:28 am by stevensr123 »
PUSSY cat, PUSSY cat, I love you,  yes I do.......

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #184 on: March 18, 2019, 07:43:38 am »

The likes of him are the leaders of this terrorist movement. They're constantly encouraging people to do crimes towards non-white/muslim people. Fraser Anning and some others around the globe, are no different to ISIS leaders. You just know that in his room, he was the happiest person when he heard the news.
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
  • And stop calling me Shirley
« Reply #185 on: March 18, 2019, 08:02:39 am »

Cops are always worried about copycats after something like this. But the idea of a temporary ban on gun sales doesn't cross anyone's minds?
"I am a great believer in luck and the harder I work the more of it I have." Stephen Leacock

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #186 on: March 18, 2019, 08:19:56 am »
to be fair one of the tabloids did have a cover about jihadi John that was comparable to the ‘angelic boy’ one
Soon you’ll probably need to give some form of ID like you need to do with gambling sites (years ago you didn’t but now you do)

About time. Everyone’s details should be made available to the authorities here in Britain. Of course that means that many people will get easily offended or unfairly sacked, but if it stops the dickheads posting racist stuff then so be it.

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #187 on: March 18, 2019, 01:25:59 pm »
There has been another attack in Utrecht. Several people have been injured and one is feared to have died, media reports say. Mosques have been closed which suggests its the Far Right again.

Awful times.  :'(

As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline CheshireDave

• quite apt, as he's from Gloucestershire and his name's Norman
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #188 on: March 18, 2019, 01:35:59 pm »
There has been another attack in Utrecht. Several people have been injured and one is feared to have died, media reports say. Mosques have been closed which suggests its the Far Right again.

Awful times.  :'(

Dutch news are saying Police are looking for a 37 year old male. I won't post his name in case it's not him but it's a Turkish name. They've also posted an image taken from the tram CCTV I assume.
Fuckin' 'Ell It's Fred Titmus

Offline cloggypop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #189 on: March 18, 2019, 03:49:00 pm »
3 dead and 9 injured in Utrecht.

Offline CheshireDave

• quite apt, as he's from Gloucestershire and his name's Norman
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #190 on: March 18, 2019, 04:15:42 pm »
3 dead and 9 injured in Utrecht.

Dutch news reporting could be a domestic dispute as it looks to be a targeted attack on a certain person related to the suspect and the people shot were people trying to help the target.

Also - "Several Dutch media outlets reported that the suspect had appeared in court in Utrecht on 4 March charged with rape. RTV Utrecht said Tanis was well known to the police for a string of further offences, including threatening to murder a woman and firing a weapon at an apartment block close to the Oktoberplein."

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/mar/18/utrecht-shooting-tram-dutch-netherlands
Fuckin' 'Ell It's Fred Titmus

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #191 on: March 18, 2019, 04:24:34 pm »
The daily mail’s  ‘angelic’ front page story is beyond words, exactly what’s wrong with the fucking media. It’s a disgrace.

MrM
‏ @Superfind

Good to see the Australian version of the Daily Mail is just as poisonous, wretched, evil, and scummy as the UK version.

Daily Mail Australia
‏Verified account @DailyMailAU

Christchurch mosque shooter was badly picked on as a child because he was 'chubby' - so he turned to violent video games, sparking a downward spiral
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #192 on: March 18, 2019, 04:33:48 pm »
MrM
‏ @Superfind

Good to see the Australian version of the Daily Mail is just as poisonous, wretched, evil, and scummy as the UK version.

Daily Mail Australia
‏Verified account @DailyMailAU

Christchurch mosque shooter was badly picked on as a child because he was 'chubby' - so he turned to violent video games, sparking a downward spiral

Well that's one mystery solved. Phew I thought he was just a racist c*nt, nope he was picked on.

Solved then, we can all move on with our lives.

Offline cloggypop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #193 on: March 18, 2019, 04:36:05 pm »
Dutch news reporting could be a domestic dispute as it looks to be a targeted attack on a certain person related to the suspect and the people shot were people trying to help the target.

Also - "Several Dutch media outlets reported that the suspect had appeared in court in Utrecht on 4 March charged with rape. RTV Utrecht said Tanis was well known to the police for a string of further offences, including threatening to murder a woman and firing a weapon at an apartment block close to the Oktoberplein."

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/mar/18/utrecht-shooting-tram-dutch-netherlands
My first thought for something like this over here is usually drug related dispute rather than terrorism.

Offline johnybarnes

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #194 on: March 18, 2019, 04:57:53 pm »
Police are hunting for a gunman in the Dutch city of Utrecht following a shooting on a tram in which three people were killed.

Five others were injured in the incident, which the authorities say appears to be a terrorist attack.

Police are looking for a 37-year-old Turkish man named as Gokmen Tanis and have warned people not to approach him.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #195 on: March 18, 2019, 05:12:50 pm »

And yet naturally the alt-right tosspots like Hopkins were like flies on shit with their own interpretations

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #196 on: March 18, 2019, 05:17:02 pm »
And yet naturally the alt-right tosspots like Hopkins were like flies on shit with their own interpretations

Yet the Dutch police are saying it could be a terrorist attack.

The truth is no one knows yet, certainly not Katie Hopkins. I'm amazed anyone even reads the crap she posts.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #197 on: March 18, 2019, 05:19:22 pm »
More like he turned to steroids and his balls shriveled.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #198 on: March 18, 2019, 05:44:44 pm »
More like he turned to steroids and his balls shriveled.

Katie Hopkins? ;D

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #199 on: March 18, 2019, 05:49:46 pm »
Max of 14 years (each charge) for man accused of sharing a live-stream of the mass shooting, plus other activities designed to incite violence. Also no bail.

An 18-year-old accused of sharing a live-stream of the Christchurch mosque mass shooting has been refused bail.

The teen faces two charges: one of sharing the gunman's live-stream and a second for posting a photograph of one of the mosque's attacked with the message "target acquired" along with other chat messages "inciting extreme violence".
More here: https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12213914

« Last Edit: March 18, 2019, 05:53:00 pm by rafathegaffa83 »