Author Topic: Pre Match Preview - THE CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE VS THE RENT DODGERS - 4/12 - KO 2015  (Read 29257 times)

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
BBC comment piece about this being the most one sided Derby hoping to capitalise on any upset.

I remember similar things being said by the media before the Cup Final against Wimbledon.

A simple standard win, no drama, no VAR whines, three points.

We are clearly a far better side than them, but no way would I take anything for granted in the derby. When they don't freeze, they ramp their game up dramatically because it's us.

I also remember the Wimbledon build-up and I hated it. The banana skin potential was massive. It's the same in a derby match.

All I care about tonight is getting three points. A no-frills, routine 1-0 with no injuries would do me. Anything better than that is icing.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
It’s fucking crazy, though we don’t help ourselves just accepting it, he’s screwed us in about 8 different matches in the last season and a bit, it’s incredible it’s still allowed to happen.

He's been doing it for years. He's a fucking disgrace.
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Online DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Drifted quite a bit today oddswise, no idea why against these bums, hopefully not some bad team news coming.

Offline beardsleyismessimk1

• Owner Of A Messy Room!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is for living, so live it
What were they like at work today ? Think they could beat us ?
The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
I've got that same feeling I had when we were about to play the other shower of shit at Snake Mountain earlier this season, two showers of unfathomable shite, and two we should be giving a pasting to any day of any week, but still, they're a pair of game raising shitheaps, so, depends how Liverpool start the game, and don't get bogged down in a snide doghouse game.

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
We are clearly a far better side than them, but no way would I take anything for granted in the derby. When they don't freeze, they ramp their game up dramatically because it's us.

I also remember the Wimbledon build-up and I hated it. The banana skin potential was massive. It's the same in a derby match.

All I care about tonight is getting three points. A no-frills, routine 1-0 with no injuries would do me. Anything better than that is icing.
That Wimbledon game broke my heart, missed penalty, cleared off the line, hitting the woodwork, Wimbledon offered virtually nothing, save for a fluke goal, as Sanchez just jumped the ball hit his head and went in the net, no direction whatsoever, even my dad who's a massive Arsenal fan said it was the biggest disgrace in modern football (at the time) that they won that match.

Offline artanis

• Legacy Fan
  • It is what it is.
Drifted quite a bit today oddswise, no idea why against these bums, hopefully not some bad team news coming.

Speaking of odds. We are now favorites to win the EL.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
I wonder if we will see a fair bit of rotation for tonight?

Online BoRed

• BoRing
  • Legacy Fan
  • BoRac
Speaking of odds. We are now favorites to win the EL.

Europa League?

Offline Yosser0_0

• U_____U (geddit?)
  • Legacy Fan
That Wimbledon game broke my heart, missed penalty, cleared off the line, hitting the woodwork, Wimbledon offered virtually nothing, save for a fluke goal, as Sanchez just jumped the ball hit his head and went in the net, no direction whatsoever, even my dad who's a massive Arsenal fan said it was the biggest disgrace in modern football (at the time) that they won that match.

Not to mention the Beardsley goal that was disallowed.
Lee Trevino famously once held up a long iron during a lightning storm, claiming "not even God can hit a 1-iron"

Offline artanis

• Legacy Fan
  • It is what it is.
Europa League?

Yup
Per 538.com we are 30% odds of not going further in the CL. Even that makes us shortest odds to win EL.
😂😂😂
We are that good.
So Everton stand no chance tonight

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
Just a reminder if you're watching this on Amazon Prime, they have a Stadium FX option with no commentary, go to settings & click audio, & commentary, then click on Stadium FX & away you go
#Sausages

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Just a reminder if you're watching this on Amazon Prime, they have a Stadium FX option with no commentary, go to settings & click audio, & commentary, then click on Stadium FX & away you go

Wish I could,it's the only feed not working.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
Just beat them. Can't stand more of the "we stopped the RS winning the league" shouts. It's all some of them could repeat last season. Yes, if we had beaten them at Woodison we would have won the league but that applies to any of the other games we dropped points in as well - against City, Leicester, West Ham and United.

Offline macmanamanaman

• S art Arse.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Robbie Returns!
Lets just avoid scoring any pace goals please.
Even if it means getting pummeled into a heavy defeat, its ok.
Also, I must make sure I dont cry when VAR correctly overrules all our non pace goals as well.
"A Football team is like a Piano: You need 8 people to carry it and 3 to play the damn thing" - Shankly

Online PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
Is it easy to find the game on prime? I've never really seen the concept of live telly there, usually I just search for films.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
I wonder if we will see a fair bit of rotation for tonight?

Maybe two changes then rest some players Saturday
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline Anfield Kopite

• Will vote for anyone who gives out
  • Legacy Fan
Is it easy to find the game on prime? I've never really seen the concept of live telly there, usually I just search for films.
i got a weeks sub today for 99p. Turned on mt tv, clicked for prime and our match is top of the home screen. Your technophobe nan could find it.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
Maybe two changes then rest some players Saturday

If there isnt any or many today then there probably will be on Saturday.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
If there isnt any or many today then there probably will be on Saturday.

Five apparently
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline Zoomers

• Legacy Fan
  • Meow
Bruh
Shut the fuck up and put some respek on Lucas name playboy

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
Well

It’s an um....strong bench
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Online Working Class Hen-Pecked Hero

• Is something to be...Lives at 999 Letsby Avenue.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Wow. Big changes
I'm telling you, Bowie died and it's all gone to fuck.

Offline Claude Cat

• Sworn Enemy of Pawed Dog!
  • Anny Roader
Happy to see Shaq start.

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
Was Not expecting that
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
Hahaha Klopp with a bombshell here

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
Mental team but still good

Offline oxenstierna

• Legacy Fan
We got this

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan
We probably wouldn't rotate unless the players really can't go from the start but I'm expecting a slog to be honest. These games often are anyway, but even more so with that team.

Offline wige

• wiggy-woo!
  • Legacy Fan
Love the balls on Klopp.

Doesnt give a fuck. Picks teams as he sees/needs to.

Offline killer-heels

• Legacy Fan
Not surprising. We cannot just play the same team over again and they have had one day less rest. Good to see the squad getting used.

Offline Clint Eastwood

• The man with no name
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Oh wow!

Offline Raid

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Treating them like the 17th place team they are. Wow!

Online Chris~

• Legacy Fan
The barca slayer front 3. Surprised shaqiri starts afrer sonlong out

Online DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
Fucking hell, the massive drift makes sense now, some people knew.

Offline Suareznumber7

• Gullible. Lost in the modern world, thinks all tweets are true.
  • Legacy Fan
Haha. Holy shit

Online Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
This is because we couldn't get the job done against Napoli. Team for tonight and Saturday will have Tuesday in mind rather than playing the reserves next week.,

Hopefully it doesn't cost us points.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Online [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
arf that's insane and still confident of a win

Online rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Spot on

Offline Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Klopp doesn’t rate these at all then, haha.
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."