Author Topic: Paris St Germain (A) - 28/11/18  (Read 71177 times)

Offline lordcisse

• Kopite
Re: Paris St Germain (A) - 28/11/18
« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2018, 02:04:36 pm »
Looks like the "MyParis" option of a members card to get a ticket has now sold out according to their website. Just had a look at various other sites, and how can they get tickets for our away section and charge €795 euros each? There's even a direct link from PSG's website to their fans resale ticket portal, and they are charging upwards of €175 euros up to about €690 euros. It looks like they could be as rare as rocking horse do-dahs folks.

It says coming soon again now so hopefully it's just the packs of games that's sold out.
Shocking ticket system they've got, you can buy a Liverpool ticket if you get it in a pack with lille and nimes for 200 euros and hours after they sell out there's 40 odd pages of tickets available on thier official tout site cheapest being 250. That's how shit French football is that to go to a good game you have a forfeit of going to a league game.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2018, 03:27:07 pm »
That may be people who know/think they will qualify and want to make a quick buck or else it's just your typical tout bullsh1t that goes on on those sites where they might advertise a ticket for a mental price then try and acquire said ticket themselves for less than what they are asking for it. Praying I'll be OK for one for this game myself on Bordeaux, Utd, Dortmund, Sevilla, Porto, City, Roma plus hopefully Napoli and Red Star before PSG
You can forget Bordeaux, Utd and Dortmund as they will not come in to play at all as they will only use last seasons matches and Napoli/Red Star for PSG.

FWIW, I'm in exactly the same boat as you and I reckon that we will be in the non guaranteed 2nd sale for PSG.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline DOG-LFC8

• Kopite
  • We've conquered Europe and we're never gonna stop
« Reply #42 on: September 14, 2018, 03:30:49 pm »
You can forget Bordeaux, Utd and Dortmund as they will not come in to play at all as they will only use last seasons matches and Napoli/Red Star for PSG.

FWIW, I'm in exactly the same boat as you and I reckon that we will be in the non guaranteed 2nd sale for PSG.

Nice one Andy, that gives me a lot better idea on things. Hopefully we get sorted!

Offline Hightown Phil

• Loves burgers and men, ideally men on burgers…big fan of the Gormley statues. Turned down a starring role on The Bill.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2018, 04:14:29 pm »

They'll have to use that season's matches otherwise there'll be more people eligible for every game than there are tickets once you take the Maribor 400 or whatever it was out.

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2018, 04:41:49 pm »
They'll have to use that season's matches otherwise there'll be more people eligible for every game than there are tickets once you take the Maribor 400 or whatever it was out.

If we take the full allocation for Napoli & RS, I think they will both be 3k, so could just use last years.
PSG is smallest at around 2.2k - lowest last year is 2.45k at sevilla (other than maribor/spartak). They may use last seasons 6 plus napoli/RS for that then. It's hard to know until we see if we take the full end at Napoli (last time we didn't but was europa) and how many travel.

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2018, 07:19:10 pm »

But most people with 7 over the last 2 campaign will have 4 last season.
I think they’ll only use last season for that reason.

Offline Hightown Phil

• Loves burgers and men, ideally men on burgers…big fan of the Gormley statues. Turned down a starring role on The Bill.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2018, 07:22:38 pm »
More people will have 4 than the PSG allocation though, wont't they?

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #47 on: September 14, 2018, 08:30:43 pm »
More people will have 4 than the PSG allocation though, wont't they?

Probably, but the point is that some qualify and if you lower the credits not everyone on the new credentials will qualify?
But I guess all we can do is wait and see..

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2018, 10:16:12 pm »
Seville was 2.4k, City was 2.7k this will be about 2.2k so I would imagine if you have Seville you should be good for this as there's always a bit of a drop off

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #49 on: September 15, 2018, 09:53:37 am »
Seville was 2.4k, City was 2.7k this will be about 2.2k so I would imagine if you have Seville you should be good for this as there's always a bit of a drop off

But a lot more hospitality/sponsors will be asking for tickets for this one.

Offline nickyd186

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #50 on: September 15, 2018, 05:07:35 pm »
But a lot more hospitality/sponsors will be asking for tickets for this one.

yeah I'd of thought so too. just look at the league allocations this season selling higher than last year this must be down to the high sponsors uptake
What we achieve in life, echos in eternity

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
« Reply #51 on: September 24, 2018, 10:22:43 am »
Now we've had 1 sale for this season anyone credit gurus know what this will start on?

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #52 on: September 24, 2018, 10:26:23 am »
Now we've had 1 sale for this season anyone credit gurus know what this will start on?

I think we will get fewer tickets for PSG than Napoli, therefore I think it will start on 5 out of 7.

Offline DOG-LFC8

• Kopite
« Reply #53 on: September 24, 2018, 10:59:54 am »
I think we will get fewer tickets for PSG than Napoli, therefore I think it will start on 5 out of 7.

Belgrade before it too so you reckon 6 out of the 8 will be guaranteed PSG? Hope you are right

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #54 on: September 24, 2018, 11:15:20 am »
Belgrade before it too so you reckon 6 out of the 8 will be guaranteed PSG? Hope you are right

I hope! I'm on 5 from last season but my mate that I travel with got 4..

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #55 on: September 24, 2018, 01:14:23 pm »
By the time PSG goes on sale, the 1st, guaranteed sale, will be 7/8 + the 2nd, non guaranteed sale, will be 6/8...although the vast majority in this sale will get sorted.
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline KOTP

• Arch Cunt + Official RAWK scarf swapper. Possibly the most laughably out-dated signature on the entire site, we hope.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #56 on: September 24, 2018, 03:17:45 pm »
By the time PSG goes on sale, the 1st, guaranteed sale, will be 7/8 + the 2nd, non guaranteed sale, will be 6/8...although the vast majority in this sale will get sorted.
cant see it starting on 7-8 i think 6. 4 from last season and two from this

Offline mbohan

• Kemlynite
  • Mellor, lovely cushioned header, for Gerrrrrrrrard
« Reply #57 on: September 24, 2018, 03:36:29 pm »
Any maths whizz out there who can work out how many credits people can be on to qualify for tickets this season?

- There were 6 qualifying games last season, plus Napoli so max anyone can be on is currently 7

- There can only be a maximum of 842 on 7 as they must have attended Maribor

- Assuming everyone who went to Maribor also went to Moscow (unlikely I know) there would be a max of 303 on 6. Obviously there will be more than this with 6 as people dip in and out.

- Less than 5000 must have 1 credit from the previous two seasons as this was the guaranteed qualification criteria for Roma. Not all from Rome will carry 2 credits into this season as the qualifying criteria included the europa run which no longer counts.

Based on what we do know and attached pic of all allocations I cannot fathom how PSG starts on 7/8 as some people have said above. At a guess 500 - 600 would be on both 7 or 8

My guess would be something like this

1 - 5000
2 - 3000
3 - 2500
4 - 2200
5 - 1800
6 - 1300
7 - 842

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #58 on: September 24, 2018, 03:54:46 pm »
Any maths whizz out there who can work out how many credits people can be on to qualify for tickets this season?

- There were 6 qualifying games last season, plus Napoli so max anyone can be on is currently 7

- There can only be a maximum of 842 on 7 as they must have attended Maribor

- Assuming everyone who went to Maribor also went to Moscow (unlikely I know) there would be a max of 303 on 6. Obviously there will be more than this with 6 as people dip in and out.

- Less than 5000 must have 1 credit from the previous two seasons as this was the guaranteed qualification criteria for Roma. Not all from Rome will carry 2 credits into this season as the qualifying criteria included the europa run which no longer counts.

Based on what we do know and attached pic of all allocations I cannot fathom how PSG starts on 7/8 as some people have said above. At a guess 500 - 600 would be on both 7 or 8

My guess would be something like this

1 - 5000
2 - 3000
3 - 2500
4 - 2200
5 - 1800
6 - 1300
7 - 842

Excellent work! Was trying to do something similar myself.

I have:
Utd
Dortmund

Porto
City
Roma
Napoli

I just squeaked tix for City and missed out on Sevilla so I was thinking those now on 4 would be higher, between 2,600 and 2,400, so I'd likely miss out on PSG. (sorry not a a maths whizz so.....)
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #59 on: September 24, 2018, 04:34:31 pm »
cant see it starting on 7-8 i think 6. 4 from last season and two from this
Assuming that we get 2200 for PSG, they'll be more than 2200 on 6 therefore it will start at 7 (guaranteed sale) with the vast majority on 6 getting sorted as well in the non guaranteed sale.

Offline Luke 17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60 on: September 24, 2018, 05:08:09 pm »
There's not more than 2000 on 6 as Villarreal was 2000 allocation. 6 will be guaranteed it will be 5 who is not guaranteed.

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #61 on: September 24, 2018, 05:38:22 pm »
There's not more than 2000 on 6 as Villarreal was 2000 allocation. 6 will be guaranteed it will be 5 who is not guaranteed.
They might not go back that far. Might just use last season and 1st 2 group games. Not sure which I prefer but....
We are a team of one half.

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #62 on: September 24, 2018, 05:41:18 pm »

How do you work that out they're not going to use Europa League.

If you've got Sevilla, then you're going to have Porto, City and Roma, then by that reckoning you will have Napoli and Red Star hence 6

Sevilla was 2450, so that's why 6 won;t be guaranteed

Offline Luke 17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #63 on: September 24, 2018, 05:55:55 pm »

If you've got Sevilla, then you're going to have Porto, City and Roma, then by that reckoning you will have Napoli and Red Star hence 6

They may have to use the Europa league if the allocation isn't 2200 and even if it is 2200 they will likely give a bigger amount to hospitality.

Offline mbohan

• Kemlynite
  • Mellor, lovely cushioned header, for Gerrrrrrrrard
« Reply #64 on: September 24, 2018, 06:00:10 pm »

The point is that not everyone who went to Sevilla would have gone the next four games, plus two this season. There is obviously a drop off it’s just a case of how much.

Look at Napoli today, only 400 tickets more than the anticipated Paris allocation and went to 2.

Offline Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #65 on: September 24, 2018, 06:33:03 pm »
The point is that not everyone who went to Sevilla would have gone the next four games, plus two this season. There is obviously a drop off it’s just a case of how much.

Look at Napoli today, only 400 tickets more than the anticipated Paris allocation and went to 2.

To look at it another way, there were only a couple of hundred tickets in the 3 sale for Napoli, so more than 2200 tickets were sold to people on 4 from last season. If those same people get Belgrade, they’ll have 6 by the time Paris comes around and not all will be guaranteed.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 06:57:27 pm by Barry Banana »
Long live the King

Offline nickyd186

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #66 on: September 24, 2018, 07:02:06 pm »
you've also got to take extra players and sponsors taking tickets aswell. I think it will be 7 guaranteed sale with 2nd sale of 6 where most if not all will get one
What we achieve in life, echos in eternity

Offline Icky

• Main Stander
  • Kemlyn Road
« Reply #67 on: September 24, 2018, 07:45:15 pm »

Not necessarily, I’ve got Sevilla, Porto and city but didn’t credit hunt Roma as wasn’t going. I’m sure I’m not the only one. There are so many permutations that unless you have access to records you will never guess it correctly,

5 from 8 - I would like to think will get a chance of Paris, albeit not guaranteed. Anything above surely banked one if they want it.

On a side note there will be 500-750 empty seats in Naples! Trying to bank PSG.

Offline Icky

• Main Stander
  • Kemlyn Road
« Reply #68 on: September 24, 2018, 07:49:34 pm »
They may have to use the Europa league if the allocation isn't 2200 and even if it is 2200 they will likely give a bigger amount to hospitality.
Exactly, hospitality comes into play, if Napoli and PSG were same allocation they would sell out of PSG on a higher number.

Just too many unknowns to try and work out, just wait till 10 days pre match when they kindly let us know!

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #69 on: September 24, 2018, 09:14:23 pm »

Spot on, that’s exactly why I said what I did, 7 out 8 will be guaranteed, 6 out of 8 will not be guaranteed but the vast majority will get sorted.

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #70 on: September 25, 2018, 05:57:47 pm »
Also a factor might be if (from us or PSG) one team is already qualified, or one is already not able to qualify.

I really think the club should publicise these. They tell us not to travel without a ticket, but don't do anything to help us make that decision.

Offline Icky

• Main Stander
  • Kemlyn Road
« Reply #71 on: September 25, 2018, 06:15:08 pm »
Also a factor might be if (from us or PSG) one team is already qualified, or one is already not able to qualify.

I really think the club should publicise these. They tell us not to travel without a ticket, but don't do anything to help us make that decision.
This, and they won’t announce the details till mid November so we have no choice other than to book early and hope to qualify!
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 06:19:29 pm by Icky »

Offline marcorigotti

• Boys Pen
  • From Merseyside to the Algarve!
« Reply #72 on: September 25, 2018, 08:11:31 pm »
Already got the plane tickets Lisbon-beauvais 30 euros return with a bag.
Still wondering what will be the top off for tickets hehe
Portuguese resistance.
Red by blood.

Offline DOG-LFC8

• Kopite
« Reply #73 on: September 26, 2018, 08:54:29 am »
Already got the plane tickets Lisbon-beauvais 30 euros return with a bag.
Still wondering what will be the top off for tickets hehe

Andy is on the ball with it. 7 credits being from last season's 6 and Napoli and Belgrade this season.

Assuming that we get 2200 for PSG, they'll be more than 2200 on 6 therefore it will start at 7 (guaranteed sale) with the vast majority on 6 getting sorted as well in the non guaranteed sale.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 08:56:19 am by DOG-LFC8 »

Offline Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #74 on: September 26, 2018, 09:45:49 am »
If the away end in Naples is half empty, hopefully they'll do some kind of verification for Belgrade - especially with the low ticket prices.

I'm not saying there is a foolproof system but % pick up over there and losing your credit history if you don't pick up would be a deterrent to buying and not going. Could even do fancard scanning as per Benfica in 2010 but police it properly, rather than allow people to scan 20 cards for absent friends.

Six of us are booked for the three aways. Three of my mates have only three credits from last year and now Napoli (so will have 5 by Paris). I imagine they will be furious if they sit in empty away ends in Napoli and Belgrade and don't get tickets for Paris.

Long live the King

Offline chrissimpson81

• Kopite
« Reply #75 on: September 26, 2018, 03:57:49 pm »
If the away end in Naples is half empty, hopefully they'll do some kind of verification for Belgrade - especially with the low ticket prices.

I'm not saying there is a foolproof system but % pick up over there and losing your credit history if you don't pick up would be a deterrent to buying and not going. Could even do fancard scanning as per Benfica in 2010 but police it properly, rather than allow people to scan 20 cards for absent friends.

Six of us are booked for the three aways. Three of my mates have only three credits from last year and now Napoli (so will have 5 by Paris). I imagine they will be furious if they sit in empty away ends in Napoli and Belgrade and don't get tickets for Paris.

I will also be furious. As I was at Beşiktaş and Bordeaux

Offline johnj147

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #76 on: September 27, 2018, 11:10:31 am »
anyone know what end section .liverpool fans will be in ? seems to be a few tickets floating about on tinternet?

Offline Mr.Savage

• Anny Roader
« Reply #77 on: September 27, 2018, 12:26:40 pm »
From what I’ve seen it should be 101,102,301 and 302

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #78 on: September 28, 2018, 09:57:45 am »
I will also be furious. As I was at Beşiktaş and Bordeaux

Prepare to be furious mate, they'll do nothing.

I was thinking a bit like Ukraine, Serbian currency is impossible to get, so on that point  a bit like Ukraine you may get your passport stamped on entry to the country

No stamp in your passport then no credit

https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/serbia/entry-requirements

When you enter Serbia, make sure you get an entry stamp in your passport. Temporary residents should have an exit-entry visa as well as a residence stamp. If you try to leave Serbia without an entry stamp or exit-entry visa you may face charges of illegal immigration, a heavy fine and possible imprisonment.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2018, 10:01:20 am by Tiz Lad »

Offline chrissimpson81

• Kopite
« Reply #79 on: September 28, 2018, 02:25:35 pm »
Prepare to be furious mate, they'll do nothing.

I was thinking a bit like Ukraine, Serbian currency is impossible to get, so on that point  a bit like Ukraine you may get your passport stamped on entry to the country

No stamp in your passport then no credit

https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/serbia/entry-requirements

When you enter Serbia, make sure you get an entry stamp in your passport. Temporary residents should have an exit-entry visa as well as a residence stamp. If you try to leave Serbia without an entry stamp or exit-entry visa you may face charges of illegal immigration, a heavy fine and possible imprisonment.

That's exactly how it should be. I have no problem with people passing on tickets to mates etc but to struggle with getting a ticket and having half empty away ends pisses me right off.