Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2091620 times)

Online duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #31400 on: June 6, 2023, 03:38:44 pm »
I got a 'matchday' survey yesterday. When I put a low score for 'ticket purchasing process' it didn't give me any option for additional feedback sadly.
I wrote mine elsewhere in the document, no idea whether it’ll get picked up, doubt it’ll make a difference
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #31401 on: June 6, 2023, 04:09:37 pm »
I got a 'matchday' survey yesterday. When I put a low score for 'ticket purchasing process' it didn't give me any option for additional feedback sadly.

Noticed that myself, pile of shite
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #31402 on: June 6, 2023, 05:22:15 pm »

This is why I'm doing a research project on it

Online dimewestern

• Kemlynite
« Reply #31403 on: June 6, 2023, 11:28:23 pm »
It's a pain She was on teen membership but 18 in August so changing to light membership, dont want her to lose her credits, but at check out it says she already has 4 memberships of this kind

It's let me change my membership type now. They must have fixed the bug

Offline cdgilbert

• Main Stander
« Reply #31404 on: June 7, 2023, 11:37:34 am »
Trying to renew my sons membership that was not on auto renewal.

I cant see an option to renew, Just a check box off the membership tab. But that just enables download nfc pass.

--

Worked it out, Thanks
« Last Edit: June 7, 2023, 12:10:26 pm by cdgilbert »

Offline stevieG786

• Prefers bottom.
  • Legacy Fan
  • AWWW YA BEAUTY!!
« Reply #31405 on: June 7, 2023, 12:39:26 pm »
mine was set to auto renew, i checked it a couple of weeks ago

i got an email on monday saying your membership has expired? ffs. if i purchase it again now will i lose all my previous match day credits/history?

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31406 on: June 7, 2023, 01:02:17 pm »
mine was set to auto renew, i checked it a couple of weeks ago

i got an email on monday saying your membership has expired? ffs. if i purchase it again now will i lose all my previous match day credits/history?

No. You purchase it against the same account that already exists.

Offline stevieG786

• Prefers bottom.
  • Legacy Fan
  • AWWW YA BEAUTY!!
« Reply #31407 on: June 7, 2023, 01:28:17 pm »
No. You purchase it against the same account that already exists.

that's good! thanks  :wave

Offline Divock

• Main Stander
« Reply #31408 on: June 8, 2023, 05:49:48 pm »
I've had the below email this week from the club after chasing them quite a lot about this issue 6 weeks ago. For context, I went to 11 out of 15 games in 19/20 and had tickets for 2 of the 4 games that went ahead behind closed doors. If anyone else is in the same boat, get on to the club if necessary.

Dear x

As you know, following the global Covid-19 pandemic we were forced to make some difficult decisions as we negotiated the safe and secure return of supporters to Anfield.

A number of fans were impacted by those difficult but necessary decisions, including yourself. I am pleased to be able to officially update you with positive news moving forward.

The development of the new ambitious Anfield Road stand allows us greater flexibility to look again at the decisions we were previously forced to make, as a result of the Covid outbreak.

We will soon be announcing ticket sales details for the 2023/24 season, but I wanted to write to you personally to confirm that we will commit to returning you to the minimum qualifying criteria, to ensure you are guaranteed to be able to purchase tickets during the Members Ticket Sales for Premier League home games next season.

If you haven’t already done so you will be required to complete the Clubs Fan Update process to confirm your identity. Further information on when and how to do this will be sent to you ahead of the start of the season. 

Thank you for your continued support.

Yours sincerely

Offline koptommy93

• Legacy Fan
  • @tharris113
« Reply #31409 on: June 8, 2023, 05:56:38 pm »
I've had the below email this week from the club after chasing them quite a lot about this issue 6 weeks ago. For context, I went to 11 out of 15 games in 19/20 and had tickets for 2 of the 4 games that went ahead behind closed doors. If anyone else is in the same boat, get on to the club if necessary.

Dear x

As you know, following the global Covid-19 pandemic we were forced to make some difficult decisions as we negotiated the safe and secure return of supporters to Anfield.

A number of fans were impacted by those difficult but necessary decisions, including yourself. I am pleased to be able to officially update you with positive news moving forward.

The development of the new ambitious Anfield Road stand allows us greater flexibility to look again at the decisions we were previously forced to make, as a result of the Covid outbreak.

We will soon be announcing ticket sales details for the 2023/24 season, but I wanted to write to you personally to confirm that we will commit to returning you to the minimum qualifying criteria, to ensure you are guaranteed to be able to purchase tickets during the Members Ticket Sales for Premier League home games next season.

If you haven’t already done so you will be required to complete the Clubs Fan Update process to confirm your identity. Further information on when and how to do this will be sent to you ahead of the start of the season. 

Yours sincerely
So did you drop off the 13+ last year then?
I for one welcome our new insect overloads

Online walterwhite

• Kopite
« Reply #31410 on: June 8, 2023, 06:40:37 pm »
Wording is funny are they saying you'll be back on 13+ will it even be 13 next year

Offline Divock

• Main Stander
« Reply #31411 on: June 8, 2023, 07:16:15 pm »
So did you drop off the 13+ last year then?

No I'd only been to 12 in 18/19 so 19/20 would have been my first time getting to 13+ if the season had played out as expected. Should be on 17 from last season I'm pretty sure
« Last Edit: June 8, 2023, 07:29:22 pm by Divock »

Offline Divock

• Main Stander
« Reply #31412 on: June 8, 2023, 07:25:01 pm »
Wording is funny are they saying you'll be back on 13+ will it even be 13 next year

I had to read it a few times to be honest... think they're saying that whatever the guaranteed threshold is, they'll make sure I qualify for the guaranteed sale.

I'd guess that they must be keeping it at 13 if they can afford to sort me and others out like this. I should be on 17 from last season anyway but lucky to have this added security... I don't trust the club to not bollocks up people's credit totals for last season.

Offline didopich

• Kopite
« Reply #31413 on: June 8, 2023, 07:54:24 pm »
Got the e-mail to vote on members in the forum but no idea whos who...anyone from here that needs support??

Online walterwhite

• Kopite
« Reply #31414 on: June 8, 2023, 08:07:38 pm »
I had to read it a few times to be honest... think they're saying that whatever the guaranteed threshold is, they'll make sure I qualify for the guaranteed sale.

I'd guess that they must be keeping it at 13 if they can afford to sort me and others out like this. I should be on 17 from last season anyway but lucky to have this added security... I don't trust the club to not bollocks up people's credit totals for last season.

Yeah reading it back looks like minimum for guaranteed sales, I'm hoping its still 13 hearing rumours of 19, 15, 8, 4, but only rumours hoping no truth in it

Offline didopich

• Kopite
« Reply #31415 on: June 8, 2023, 08:20:15 pm »
Just logged on to vote and saw that all 3 selected fans to choose from well over a certain age and 2 if not all 3 are ST holders. I don't have much hope that we going to be represented properly and accordingly on the ticketing issues they have been chosen for.  They haven't experienced the online shambles and seem to be concern with NFC issues rather than bots or touts.

Offline anitrella

• Anny Roader
« Reply #31416 on: June 8, 2023, 11:16:42 pm »

Dear x

Yours sincerely

My mate and I had this email too, but back in April. We were the same, were on 12 and would have got to 13 without the cancelled game. Mate went on live chat and asked if the email meant we were guaranteed for 23/24 bulk sales and club confirmed it did. Nice surprise as completely wasn’t expecting it and only managed 9 credits this season.

Online DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31417 on: June 9, 2023, 08:08:37 am »
Would that suggest that not as many additional people accrued 13 this season as was expected on here.
?

Offline lfc79

• Kopite
« Reply #31418 on: June 9, 2023, 11:16:52 am »
Its very possible the 13 number will go down given the large number of mid week / moved fixtures and the constant rail strikes and late cancellations, plus added seasons in the AR expansion.

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #31419 on: June 9, 2023, 11:33:35 am »
When the blocking of genuine supporters refreshing for a ticket started 5 months ago back in January, even I gave the TO some credit and didn't think for 1 second that it wouldn't be sorted by the time the bulks happened 6 months later, how wrong I was. SOS have said that the club are fully aware of the issue but here we are with 1 month left and it still hasn't been sorted, far from it. The saved card issue still hasn't been sorted either and the club have been aware of that for at least 7 months now (I lost all of my original bulk sale seats back in November because of the known problem)...proved again by the ridiculous amount of membership auto renewals that failed purely because of the saved card issue. On top of that they still can't tell people exactly how many credits they have got and its not obvious to the individual member either whether a ticket was a members one or a ST return as numerous people have said that they know for a fact that a ticket was a ST return (asked the people sat around them) yet the email confirmation that they received from the club implied that it was a members ticket with a credit so they'll be plenty of people adamant that they'll qualify for the 13+ sale only to be told that 'the system says no' when they try and register for the bulk sale.

Put all that together with the amount of bots that are clearly all over the site, I suspect that it will be absolute carnage...not that the club will give a fuck anyway as ultimately they know that every ticket will sell out for every match.

Maybe it will be different....

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #31420 on: June 9, 2023, 11:43:05 am »
Going by the track record of the TO, it won't be any different although I hope that I'm totally wrong. I guess we'll find out in about a months time.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #31421 on: June 9, 2023, 11:53:25 am »
Going by the track record of the TO, it won't be any different although I hope that I'm totally wrong. I guess we'll find out in about a months time.

You will.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #31422 on: June 9, 2023, 11:57:33 am »
You will.

Can you expand any further?
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #31423 on: June 9, 2023, 12:00:29 pm »
Can you expand any further?

I could but to be honest I can't be bothered as every time I have in past I have been shouted down!

Offline Bapsandwaps

• Main Stander
« Reply #31424 on: June 9, 2023, 12:03:29 pm »
Tell whoever it was to fuck off ha! Desperate for any info here mate after a season of battling bots 100k local sales

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #31425 on: June 9, 2023, 12:19:34 pm »
Tell whoever it was to fuck off ha! Desperate for any info here mate after a season of battling bots 100k local sales

That will 10000000000% not happen in the local sales next season.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #31426 on: June 9, 2023, 12:24:37 pm »

Window sales?? :D

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #31427 on: June 9, 2023, 12:28:24 pm »
Saw someone floating around a 4,8,15 and 19 credit sales criteria....

But that email saying people will be put back to the minimum guaranteed criteria means that cant be true as they cant put them to 15+ yet people who did at least 13 of 15 in 2019/20 and then done 13 or 14 in 2022/23 would not be guaranteed..

If theres any truth to the 8,15,19 it'll be 19 gets 19, 15 gets you guaranteed X games and 8 gets you guaranteed X games. Wouldn't be a fair system to change it overnight without prior warning though

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31428 on: June 9, 2023, 12:29:01 pm »

Spill, I will ban the dissenters ;D

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #31429 on: June 9, 2023, 12:34:07 pm »
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Bapsandwaps

• Main Stander
« Reply #31430 on: June 9, 2023, 12:37:05 pm »

But that email saying people will be put back to the minimum guaranteed criteria means that cant be true as they cant put them to 15+ yet people who did at least 13 of 15 in 2019/20 and then done 13 or 14 in 2022/23 would not be guaranteed..

If theres any truth to the 8,15,19 it'll be 19 gets 19, 15 gets you guaranteed X games and 8 gets you guaranteed X games. Wouldn't be a fair system to change it overnight without prior warning though

Worries me this la. I seen that and wondered whether top two (19 and 15) would be guaranteed but just split the sales up to allow 19 to get the better seats. Then 8 and 4 would have a fight over cat A's. Then I just thought I have not got a clue here ha. I had a long hard battle last season getting over 13 and will be gutted if i'm not guaranteed.

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #31431 on: June 9, 2023, 12:46:50 pm »

no chance of that this season

Offline emitime

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #31432 on: June 9, 2023, 01:42:09 pm »
Haha fucking hell I'd be fuming.

Been stuck on 4+ for years. Got to 12 for the covid season, but finally made it to 18 (+ 1 ST) this year.

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #31433 on: June 9, 2023, 05:35:24 pm »
Have I missed something here? I thought they made sure last season if you didn't get to 13 but would have with bought tickets you would be guaranteed?

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
« Reply #31434 on: June 9, 2023, 05:44:04 pm »
Looks like the usual ( if not more ) jumping through hoops for members.

Meanwhile ST’s will probably be allowed to pass on as many as they like with no comeback, same as last season.  ???
@OTKFlags

Supporter, not a customer!

JFT97

SOS member 11059

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #31435 on: June 9, 2023, 05:46:13 pm »
no chance of that this season

Glad to hear it.

Very intrigued what these other changes are. To be honest I'd be happy if they just sort out the auto-blocking and stop bots bypassing the queue.

Supply and demand will always mean it is difficult for members without 4 or 13 to get tickets.

Offline Dagro

• Main Stander
« Reply #31436 on: June 9, 2023, 07:10:54 pm »
This 8/15/19 criteria rumour, wouldn't you in effect be punishing people for selling tickets back to the club through the ticket exchange, for games they can't go to.

So I had to miss West Ham after a family bereavement, sold my ticket through the club, so this would have me back at 18 for last season. It would just stop people using the ticket exchange and selling back tickets

Offline Dagro

• Main Stander
« Reply #31437 on: June 9, 2023, 07:12:56 pm »
I could but to be honest I can't be bothered as every time I have in past I have been shouted down!

This is more my ignorance then anything and I hope this doesn't come across as rude, but how do you know the information with regards to the ticket sales?

Its getting to that stage of the year when I start to stress about the bulks, so any info is gratefully received, just to put my mind at rest more then anything!

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #31438 on: June 9, 2023, 08:40:42 pm »
Looks like the usual ( if not more ) jumping through hoops for members.

Meanwhile ST’s will probably be allowed to pass on as many as they like with no comeback, same as last season.  ???

Prior to last season, I’d still be in support of STH returning as many as they wanted as that is where I usually got my tickets, with the bulks being near impossible. Now, with the STH credits not even counting as a credit , I’d definitely be in support of limiting the amount they can return and certainly how many they can pass to F&F.

Offline Hunt..It's_a_goal!

• Main Stander
« Reply #31439 on: June 9, 2023, 09:06:05 pm »
What drives me mad and I can't work out the reason for, is why we have to wait for the info... why can't they announce the criteria and sales dates now? Let people plan their lives - not everyone can be in front of a PC on sale days so why not give notice so time off work etc be arranged? There is no reason why they couldn't do this.