Author Topic: Mohamed Salah - Best in the World *  (Read 2865503 times)

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
Re: Mohamed Salah - Best in the World
« Reply #23400 on: June 29, 2022, 01:00:49 am »
Strange way to look at it for me. Would you have benched Rush for the entire 86/87 season as we knew he was off to Juventus? If those players are good enough then they’ll play, if they still need developing then bringing them along gradually and in the right way is both to our benefit and theirs.

In the past perhaps often when Gerrard was around we weren’t in the hunt for League titles etc and the case you make might have made more sense. Right now we have one of the best squads in the world with some of the best players in the world, it makes no sense not using them if it weakens us and means we’ve less chances of winning something here and now when we’re in position to.

You're not listening

IF we try the new players AND they don't immediately work out then we have to give Salah time

IF we do try them AND they work out then we don't

This doesn't sound very complicated to me
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Online duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
« Reply #23401 on: June 29, 2022, 01:09:20 am »
You're not listening

IF we try the new players AND they don't immediately work out then we have to give Salah time

The problem at the moment is if they don’t work out, that probably means we drop points. We’ve all seen us lose two titles by a single point despite amassing over 90 points. The margins are way too tight at the moment.

Besides if these players were as good or better than Mo then they will be in the team. If they haven’t shown they’re at that level yet then they need to be brought along gradually in a way that benefits them by building their experience at the right times and minimises any negative impact on the possibility of us winning things.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2022, 01:39:14 am by duvva »
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #23402 on: June 29, 2022, 01:24:06 am »
You're not listening

So I am clear here, you mean that this summer the club signs another first team forward who would play a bulk of the games like Salah does?  So we have Diogo, Diaz, Darwin, new forward and Salah playing the ‘Origi’ backup role as our 5 forwards?

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23403 on: June 29, 2022, 01:34:22 am »
Andy, go to bed unless your missus has kicked you out of it you loon.

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23404 on: June 29, 2022, 02:34:17 am »
Hahaha.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline mallin9

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23405 on: June 29, 2022, 03:12:06 am »
So I am clear here, you mean that this summer the club signs another first team forward who would play a bulk of the games like Salah does?  So we have Diogo, Diaz, Darwin, new forward and Salah playing the ‘Origi’ backup role as our 5 forwards?

That’s not enough signings, think you’ve missed a few.
You'll Never Walk Alone

Offline Kundale

• Kemlynite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #23406 on: June 29, 2022, 04:31:30 am »
It does absolutely

So if we can get our new signings up and running, playing well and scoring then job done

If they struggle then we can let the past step in and see if they can give us a hand

If any player wants to leave then that's absolutely fine. But they are no longer part of our family. Especially if they are holding us to ransom.

If we need to use Salah then fine, ok. We can do that. If we don't then great because our future is assured. We need to look forward. Not backward.

If we are dependant on Salah as he fucks off then we are truly fucked.
I do not understand how this has become a "ransom" thing. For me this is a end of cantract and two parties are not in agreement with the valuation for the renewal. When two parties do not agree, then they go different ways to no fault of one or the other.

Offline surfer. Fuck you generator.

• surgood. As good as Suarez but CBA to play for us. Takes it on the chin and never holds a pointless grudge for several months.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23407 on: June 29, 2022, 07:52:13 am »
I do not understand how this has become a "ransom" thing. For me this is a end of cantract and two parties are not in agreement with the valuation for the renewal. When two parties do not agree, then they go different ways to no fault of one or the other.

Yep.  It's not even a story,  unless you're out there looking for updates every day. 

Online PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #23408 on: June 29, 2022, 12:40:47 pm »
I wonder if Mo will still be on penalties given that Nunez is 11/11 for his career and Fabinho is great at them too.

Maybe not. Probably save us a few pennies in goals bonuses :)

I wonder if Andy thinks we should leave the Salah, flags\banners\scarves and songs at home.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #23409 on: June 29, 2022, 12:56:22 pm »
No problem if he's going on a free. Done well here

But I'd bench him. Time to let those committed play and bring him on as an afterthought if we need him

I woulldn't let him start a single game. His choice

The words "No problem" seemed to have crept in from another post?
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline terry_macss_perm

• looking to be flogged
  • Kopite
« Reply #23410 on: June 29, 2022, 01:05:36 pm »
Maybe not. Probably save us a few pennies in goals bonuses :)

I wonder if Andy thinks we should leave the Salah, flags\banners\scarves and songs at home.

Mo Salah, Mo Salah

Running down his deal.

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23411 on: June 29, 2022, 01:09:25 pm »
No problem if he's going on a free. Done well here

But I'd bench him. Time to let those committed play and bring him on as an afterthought if we need him

I woulldn't let him start a single game. His choice

Yep. Let's bench someone who contributed towards 46 goals last season and who's on roughly £200k per week.

If he's leaving next season on a free we need to squeeze everything out of him.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #23412 on: June 29, 2022, 01:26:56 pm »
Andy, go to bed unless your missus has kicked you out of it you loon.

She's benched him. He wasn't committed so he's on the side lines and she'll bring him in as an afterthought if he's needed.

Offline amir87

• gay-billeygoat-no-mates with a fetish for water sports. interrogative fingering, and nutella on his plums. possibly with his left phalange.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23413 on: June 29, 2022, 01:49:41 pm »
I want the future at the club.

Players committed to and playing for the club is our future.

Salah getting game time over them improving is absolutely something to lose.

Well Klopp clearly disagrees with this logic considering the fact that Mane was an ever present before he left.

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23414 on: June 29, 2022, 01:58:31 pm »
Well Klopp clearly disagrees with this logic considering the fact that Mane was an ever present before he left.
Not a great comparison though as Mane playing and playing well meant his transfer fee was higher.  If he'd spent the last six months on the bench we'd have been lucky to get half the money we did.

I agree with your point on Klopp though as he showed with Can, Wijnaldum and many players at Dortmund that he would pick his best team irrespective of their contractual situation.  Had Klopp not done that I think it's highly unlikely we'd have won the CL under Klopp (Can's overhead winner against Watford being one of the reasons we even qualified) and we wouldn't have reached the final last season (Gini's near ever presence in a squad decimated by injuries was invaluable in us qualifying).

Arguably players would be less willing to run their contracts down if they thought Klopp would freeze them out and waste a part of their careers but that's just not who Klopp is.

Offline amir87

• gay-billeygoat-no-mates with a fetish for water sports. interrogative fingering, and nutella on his plums. possibly with his left phalange.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23415 on: June 29, 2022, 02:07:27 pm »
Not a great comparison though as Mane playing and playing well meant his transfer fee was higher.  If he'd spent the last six months on the bench we'd have been lucky to get half the money we did.

I agree with your point on Klopp though as he showed with Can, Wijnaldum and many players at Dortmund that he would pick his best team irrespective of their contractual situation.  Had Klopp not done that I think it's highly unlikely we'd have won the CL under Klopp (Can's overhead winner against Watford being one of the reasons we even qualified) and we wouldn't have reached the final last season (Gini's near ever presence in a squad decimated by injuries was invaluable in us qualifying).

Arguably players would be less willing to run their contracts down if they thought Klopp would freeze them out and waste a part of their careers but that's just not who Klopp is.

Andy said

'I want the future at the club.

Players committed to and playing for the club is our future.'

Clearly the key decision makers at the club knew Mane was leaving a while ago and yet we still played him so I think the comparison is fine based on that.  And I really don't think we played Mane because we were concerned about how much money we'd get when selling. Jurgen puts players on the pitch to win the game, not how much use they are to him financially or where he sees their future in 6 months time.

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23416 on: June 29, 2022, 03:41:59 pm »
Clearly the key decision makers at the club knew Mane was leaving a while ago and yet we still played him so I think the comparison is fine based on that.  And I really don't think we played Mane because we were concerned about how much money we'd get when selling. Jurgen puts players on the pitch to win the game, not how much use they are to him financially or where he sees their future in 6 months time.
If they knew Mane was going then it was because they wanted to sell him and if the club had wanted to keep Mane for at least another season then they could have done.  I don't think many of us watching the Wolves and Real Madrid games were doing so expecting them to be Mane's last games for the club and Mane himself hadn't said anything on the subject at that point.

It will be a different situation in 12 months assuming Salah doesn't extend his contract (or get sold!).  That will be a decision from the player and will create a media circus around it until the moment he officially signs a contract somewhere.

I completely agree though that Klopp doesn't seem to give a toss either way as long as the player isn't being actively disruptive and is contributing on the pitch.  He's a big boy and will give short shrift to any interviewers that try to stir it up.  Hopefully Salah's agent manages to behave professionally.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #23417 on: June 29, 2022, 03:48:20 pm »
If they knew Mane was going then it was because they wanted to sell him and if the club had wanted to keep Mane for at least another season then they could have done.  I don't think many of us watching the Wolves and Real Madrid games were doing so expecting them to be Mane's last games for the club and Mane himself hadn't said anything on the subject at that point.

It will be a different situation in 12 months assuming Salah doesn't extend his contract (or get sold!).  That will be a decision from the player and will create a media circus around it until the moment he officially signs a contract somewhere.

I completely agree though that Klopp doesn't seem to give a toss either way as long as the player isn't being actively disruptive and is contributing on the pitch.  He's a big boy and will give short shrift to any interviewers that try to stir it up.  Hopefully Salah's agent manages to behave professionally.

I think we already know the answer to that.

Obviously I'm in a minority of one in thinking that we play players that want to (at least publically) play for the club.

I'm concerned that any media circus that his agent is sure to stir up will affect the club and the squad.

I'll agree to disagree with everyone - but where I'm coming from is that the club is always more important than any player.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Sudden Death Draft Loser

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23418 on: June 29, 2022, 03:57:54 pm »

Obviously I'm in a minority of one in thinking that we play players that want to (at least publically) play for the club.

I'm concerned that any media circus that his agent is sure to stir up will affect the club and the squad.

I'll agree to disagree with everyone - but where I'm coming from is that the club is always more important than any player.

You're not alone on this issue.

"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #23419 on: June 29, 2022, 04:00:21 pm »
She's benched him. He wasn't committed so he's on the side lines and she'll bring him in as an afterthought if he's needed.

;D
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Online jepovic

• Only interested in the "prestigious" games, so won't be celebrating anything less.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Meh sd f
« Reply #23420 on: June 29, 2022, 04:06:57 pm »
The club is what matters, but its clearly in the clubs best interest to play Salah.
Hes a fantastic player, better than the other options we have.

Online duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
« Reply #23421 on: June 29, 2022, 04:18:06 pm »

I’m not aware that Mo has said publicly he doesn’t wish to play, or that a deal is no longer possible, but i might have missed it.

We played Suarez after he went on strike to try and force a move to Arsenal

I absolutely agree that the club will always come first, no question, but Salah playing definitely benefits the club at this point and until any circus becomes an obvious distraction to our on the pitch performance or results then we should enjoy his brilliance and I’m sure he’ll once again give everything for us
« Last Edit: June 29, 2022, 04:20:33 pm by duvva »
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23422 on: June 29, 2022, 04:32:41 pm »
I am completely against us selling Salah but I do understand that come January, there is a chance that a move for him is lined up to go elsewhere and we could see his intensity drop off a bit, in order to protect himself.

However, the fact that he is getting a rest during the world cup, the fact that he is clearly obsessed with personal accolades and that he is 30 (so not much time left at the top) means that its equally likely that he continues to play at his best and most intense level.

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23423 on: June 29, 2022, 05:37:59 pm »
Dont see any reason why Salah wouldn't keep playing as well as he possibly can.

Even if he is to leave on a free, he's gonna be wanting to go to a top top side so effectively will be looking to put himself in the shop window, you look at the likes of Xabi and Suarez and imagine Salah would look to tread the same path in the way they played out of their skin in the final year

Offline PatriotScouser

• Legacy Fan
  • I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
« Reply #23424 on: June 29, 2022, 05:48:28 pm »
Dont see any reason why Salah wouldn't keep playing as well as he possibly can.

Even if he is to leave on a free, he's gonna be wanting to go to a top top side so effectively will be looking to put himself in the shop window, you look at the likes of Xabi and Suarez and imagine Salah would look to tread the same path in the way they played out of their skin in the final year

He's got more in the bank credit wise than those two did when they left us. So he doesn't need to 'play out of his skin' to get a top team interested. Those teams are already interested and putting feelers out.

I agree that he'll try his best and do well but subconsciously he'll back out of those 50/50's and will prioritise his fitness to not get injured.

Personally if he informs us he is definitely off and no way back in terms of compromising on a contract - then I'd sell him. Rather than the circus of where's he going happening during the season and added to the fact we need to recoup money not only on his replacement but for a midfielder too. As that's been our model so where will we get the money from were he to leave on a free?

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23425 on: June 29, 2022, 05:50:09 pm »

Personally if he informs us he is definitely off and no way back in terms of compromising on a contract - then I'd sell him. Rather than the circus of where's he going happening during the season and added to the fact we need to recoup money not only on his replacement but for a midfielder too. As that's been our model so where will we get the money from were he to leave on a free?

Agreed
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23426 on: June 29, 2022, 05:57:16 pm »
He's got more in the bank credit wise than those two did when they left us. So he doesn't need to 'play out of his skin' to get a top team interested. Those teams are already interested and putting feelers out.

I agree that he'll try his best and do well but subconsciously he'll back out of those 50/50's and will prioritise his fitness to not get injured.

he doesn’t want to leave.

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23427 on: June 29, 2022, 05:58:19 pm »
he doesn’t want to leave.

Well he can stay then, just sign the contract, easy.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23428 on: June 29, 2022, 05:59:42 pm »

I’m sure you are being obtuse for reaction like, but he has a contract. He can stay regardless  :P

Offline FlashingBlade

• Organised a piss up in a brewery. Ended up in his pants with a KFC bucket. Future MP. Eats only Fish Heads and Tails. Can't spell 'DOMUM'. Now has no balls.
  • Legacy Fan
  • From a Shankly Boy to a Klopp Man
« Reply #23429 on: June 29, 2022, 06:12:04 pm »
Some pretty ludicrous and naive comments here. The business of football is that..business...the club and Salah/his agent will do what they do whats best for their own interests and it all comes down to money.

If Salah is with us next season with the liklihood of leaving on a free after that , then it is what it is.

In footballing terms , Salah will give us everything and youd be a fool to think otherwise.

When Keegan announced his intention to leave it was a bigger shock than any player since moving on from us......but he gave us his best season...I'd take that for one more year from Salah

Online farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #23430 on: June 29, 2022, 06:45:51 pm »
And if not, we’d put him in the stands like Bayern would Gnarby…

That’s dumb. Bayern are acting unprofessionally, and we rightly criticize that. Salah is acting professionally by fulfilling his contract, and we criticize him. The club is acting professionally by respecting Salah’s contract and we criticize it. Does that even make sense?!…
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline lgvkarlos

• Finnished with his shit punnery now.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23431 on: June 29, 2022, 07:15:38 pm »

That’s dumb. Bayern are acting unprofessionally, and we rightly criticize that. Salah is acting professionally by fulfilling his contract, and we criticize him. The club is acting professionally by respecting Salah’s contract and we criticize it. Does that even make sense?!…
I agree, but if he starts playing poorly I'm pretty sure he won't get the same level of patience.
No matter what anybody says, if he doesn't sign the dynamic changes. Up to now no matter his form he gets the big games (he's earned that) if a player on as good or better form who is committed to the club, who plays?
I know you think it's as simple as playing out a contract, I hope your right.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2022, 07:17:47 pm by lgvkarlos »

Offline Lynndenberries

• Not iste björksmak
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sun don't shine in the shade
« Reply #23432 on: June 29, 2022, 07:26:55 pm »
I can't even believe this is being discussed.

Yeah, let's bench him with a year left on his deal after what he has done for the club. That will sit well with future signings.
I love mankind; it's people I can't stand.

Offline Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #23433 on: June 29, 2022, 07:27:04 pm »
I think there are some pretty massive assumptions at play here.

There seems to be this huge misconception that Mo will just be able to click his fingers and return to his best. For me there are a couple of reasons why that is unlikely to be the case. I think there were clear signs that he wasn't as devastatingly quick as he used to be. Even before AFCON there were a number of teams who went one on one against him and managed to largely nullify him.

That never used to work because Salah's game was pretty simple, get him 1v1 and he absolutely destroyed defenders. Get him central and he would just run past people as if they were wearing lead wellies. Isolate him on the right edge of the area and he would just shift the ball onto his left foot and bend it into the far post. Everyone knew what was going to happen they just couldn't stop it.

First half of last season Salah was incredible. He had to complicate his game to achieve that though. He relied more on his skills than his out and out pace. There were far more drag backs and changes of directions. He scored a couple of absolute worldies where he stood defenders up and left them on their backsides. However, there was the nagging doubt that he was having to do more and more to score those goals.

The other thing is that we have changed the way we play. Our main attacking principle of play used to be direct and try and get Salah in space on the left side of the opposition's penalty area. With the arrival of Diaz and the form of Thiago that changed in the second half of the season. We were far more controlled in possession. Instead of relying on gegenpressing we had a couple of genuine playmakers.

Much is made of Diaz's dribbling ability. However, what impressed me more was his decision-making that was absolutely elite level. His ability to retain possession, play the right pass and still provide a threat revitiliased the way we played. We were much more content to keep the ball longer and create chances more centrally. Mane benefitted hugely from the ability of the likes of Diaz, Thiago, Keita and Trent to create chances.

With the arrival of Nunez and Carvalho I can see that process evolving even more. So even if Salah is motivated and wants to go out with a bang it may prove to be more difficult for him next season and I can see us moving away from looking to play to his strengths.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2022, 07:29:12 pm by Al 666 »
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Online farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #23434 on: June 29, 2022, 08:00:46 pm »
I agree, Al, and we should move away from tuning our game to Salah’s strengths none the least because he won’t be here next season. We have to evolve our game and we have a season to do it. I don’t know which Salah will turn up this season, the pre or post Afcon one, but either way we have to change how we play. This is a transitional season in which we may not win anything, or we may have a blast like last season (in terms of play, hopefully more trophies.
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23435 on: June 29, 2022, 08:16:37 pm »

We can't sell him as he fully intends to see out his contract, so there is not a thing we can do. However, while we are going through a transition, even if he said he wanted to leave, like Dortmund did with Lewandowski, I'd make him stay. He can got in 2023, but this season, I'd rather we kept him. If he starts to be a dick, then fine the fuck out of him and stick him with the U18's

I agree, Al, and we should move away from tuning our game to Salah’s strengths none the least because he won’t be here next season. We have to evolve our game and we have a season to do it. I don’t know which Salah will turn up this season, the pre or post Afcon one, but either way we have to change how we play. This is a transitional season in which we may not win anything, or we may have a blast like last season (in terms of play, hopefully more trophies.

Yes, he should and likely will, be used in a way that is more loaded towards Jota, Diaz and Nunez, but he does have a part to play in the transition
« Last Edit: June 29, 2022, 08:18:32 pm by rob1966 »
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Online jepovic

• Only interested in the "prestigious" games, so won't be celebrating anything less.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Meh sd f
« Reply #23436 on: June 29, 2022, 09:36:19 pm »

Bayern won't do that though

Offline Agent99

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23437 on: June 29, 2022, 09:47:42 pm »
I just don't want it hanging over the club all season. Every press conference will start with some bellend like Vinny O'Conner asking about Salah's contract.

Offline Coolie High

• bury Regular. My opinions are facts, FYI. (whisper it but doesn't understand midfielders)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23438 on: June 29, 2022, 10:11:04 pm »
Strange posts.

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23439 on: June 29, 2022, 10:38:22 pm »
Strange posts.
Ain't it just.

If his form is good, he should play simple as that.