Author Topic: New Kit thread  (Read 3541049 times)

Offline stjohns

• ambliance or precinct we're not sure......
  • Legacy Fan
Re: New Kit thread
« Reply #22880 on: August 17, 2021, 08:34:20 pm »
It's coming. In 100 years from now, we'll have magic kit material that will be made of millions of LEDs that are capable of showing player moods and advertise what they're worth by the minute.
Lightening bolts.

Could be worse. Could be a Jackson Pollock like Spurs' kit.

Now you’re talking Blade Runner kits.

Online red1977

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22881 on: August 17, 2021, 08:40:44 pm »

Offline mark2311

• Kemlynite
« Reply #22882 on: August 17, 2021, 10:44:16 pm »
That’s decent

If you’re a fireman 😂

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #22883 on: August 18, 2021, 12:00:34 am »

Online 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #22884 on: August 18, 2021, 12:06:55 am »
Nike is and has been having manufacturing and distribution problems across the board for any Nike or Nike branded product. There is no end in sight for these problems.

Soooooo..as i've said before if you see something Nike branded and you like it, buy it. It may not be there when you go back. Liverpool kits or other Nike product.

Don't whinge in a few weeks when the 3rd kit is out of stock on certain sizes.  :wave

Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #22885 on: August 18, 2021, 12:10:32 am »
Nike is and has been having manufacturing and distribution problems across the board for any Nike or Nike branded product. There is no end in sight for these problems.

Soooooo..as i've said before if you see something Nike branded and you like it, buy it. It may not be there when you go back. Liverpool kits or other Nike product.

Don't whinge in a few weeks when the 3rd kit is out of stock on certain sizes.  :wave

Surely they guaranteed to the Club that they would always have enough stock to meet demand & if they don't then the Cub should be able to claim lost earnings from Nike themselves.

Not saying any of that is what happened but it should have been put into the contract.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22886 on: August 18, 2021, 12:15:18 am »
This is a mock up, but it's one of the better ones.

Decent sports bra, that

Offline telekon

• Keep Calm And Carry On Coughing......Urgently needs to know the German word for "woosh", cos clearly "ironie" escapes him :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm in love with here and I feel fine
« Reply #22887 on: August 18, 2021, 12:40:58 am »
I think this seasons away kit is fantastic, up there with the absolute best. Was thinking of buying one, my last kit being the 12-13 home one, but changed my mind with the idea of being a walking billboard of a bank with messed up morality dealing with money laundering.
What has the universe got to do with it? You're here in Brooklyn! Brooklyn is not expanding!

Offline 67CherryRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22888 on: August 18, 2021, 07:30:20 am »
Surely they guaranteed to the Club that they would always have enough stock to meet demand & if they don't then the Cub should be able to claim lost earnings from Nike themselves.

Not saying any of that is what happened but it should have been put into the contract.
And we'd look like utter twats if we did that. 'Your factories are closed due to Covid? Don't care - PAY US DAMAGES!'

Offline kb2x

• Kopite
  • The Mystery Continues....
« Reply #22889 on: August 18, 2021, 07:59:53 am »
Third kit tomorrow/Friday

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22890 on: August 18, 2021, 02:26:23 pm »
Third kit tomorrow/Friday

yep

not so keen on it to be honest
YNWA.

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22891 on: August 18, 2021, 03:10:02 pm »
yep

not so keen on it to be honest

I think it will be great on the players but it's not a combination of colors I cant wear without being associated with McNasty's  :D
« Last Edit: August 18, 2021, 03:29:02 pm by deFacto please, you bastards »

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #22892 on: August 18, 2021, 03:38:18 pm »
I think it will be great on the players but it's not a combination of colors I cant wear without being associated with McNasty's  :D

Busmans holiday eh? ;)
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #22893 on: August 18, 2021, 03:40:49 pm »

Even if it was put into the contract there'd more than likely be a force majeure clause in it which would throw any claim out of court even before it had started.

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22894 on: August 18, 2021, 03:44:42 pm »
Just the unfortunate combination of yellow and red. I think all our yellow kits have a hint of it. Still love them, mind. I thought our 07/08 yellow was class. The Warrior one...not so much.

Isn't there supposed to be grey and white in this one? Must be on the shorts and socks. Probably the stripes down the shorts.

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22895 on: August 18, 2021, 03:46:10 pm »
Just the unfortunate combination of yellow and red. I think all our yellow kits have a hint of it. Still love them, mind. I thought our 07/08 yellow was class. The Warrior one...not so much.

Yeah I agree, love most of them on the players when we've had them, but that's about it.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22896 on: August 18, 2021, 03:46:49 pm »
And we'd look like utter twats if we did that. 'Your factories are closed due to Covid? Don't care - PAY US DAMAGES!'

Made enough PR blunders since this started, eg furlough and the ESL, so last thing we need is another covid related one.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #22897 on: August 18, 2021, 05:40:36 pm »

Isn't there supposed to be grey and white in this one? Must be on the shorts and socks. Probably the stripes down the shorts.

06/07? The one we wore at PSV?

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22898 on: August 18, 2021, 06:22:07 pm »
06/07? The one we wore at PSV?
Aye, was 06/07.

Looking at it now, as usual, its the badge and the green sponsor that fucks that up. Our new one at least gets that right.

Offline Jon2lfc

• Legacy Fan
  • It's a blessing to be a Red :)
« Reply #22899 on: August 18, 2021, 06:36:48 pm »
I think this seasons away kit is fantastic, up there with the absolute best. Was thinking of buying one, my last kit being the 12-13 home one, but changed my mind with the idea of being a walking billboard of a bank with messed up morality dealing with money laundering.
This is THE main reason why I buy none of our kits.
I hate being an advertising hoarding.
Same reason I don't buy designer stuff if the designer logo/text is too in yer face.

Probably the best sponsor on any shirt that comes to mind is the 'brother' from them old Man City shirts and the Newkie Ale blue star on the Toon shirts (don't know the taste cos never drank it but the blue star looked good on their shirts).

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22900 on: August 18, 2021, 08:15:28 pm »
There will be absolute murder on here if Nike rip this 3rd kit idea off

Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #22901 on: August 18, 2021, 08:39:47 pm »
They wanted to do it for Dortmund, their fans kicked off and it got changed haha

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #22902 on: August 18, 2021, 09:07:52 pm »

Probably the best sponsor on any shirt that comes to mind is the 'brother' from them old Man City shirts and the Newkie Ale blue star on the Toon shirts (don't know the taste cos never drank it but the blue star looked good on their shirts).

8)
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Cafe De Paris

• Kopite
  • Up the Red Men
« Reply #22903 on: August 18, 2021, 09:31:40 pm »
Busmans holiday eh? ;)
Who does he play for?
LFC a bastion of invincibility.

Offline Scouser-Tommy

• Legacy Fan
  • Allez, Allez, Allez...
« Reply #22904 on: August 18, 2021, 09:33:13 pm »
They wanted to do it for Dortmund, their fans kicked off and it got changed haha

Offline Welshred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96

Offline Scouser-Tommy

• Legacy Fan
  • Allez, Allez, Allez...
« Reply #22906 on: August 18, 2021, 09:39:07 pm »

Offline 67CherryRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22907 on: August 18, 2021, 10:03:06 pm »

The fact they've gone with 'Man City' and not the actual name of the club shows how utterly soulless they are. It's like us having a shirt with 'POOL across the front to keep the wools happy.

Online rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️
« Reply #22908 on: August 18, 2021, 10:03:21 pm »

Wheres the club crest

embossed into the fabric ?
« Last Edit: August 18, 2021, 10:05:13 pm by rocco »

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22909 on: August 18, 2021, 10:05:52 pm »
Wheres the club crest

Its a tonal repeat graphic embossed on the shirt according to the marketing bullshit they came out with ;D

Online rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22910 on: August 18, 2021, 10:09:02 pm »
Its a tonal repeat graphic embossed on the shirt according to the marketing bullshit they came out with ;D

Hardly noticeable especially on the white Jerseys

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22911 on: August 18, 2021, 10:11:28 pm »
Hardly noticeable especially on the white Jerseys

If it was just for training or knocking about it, you'd say OK, but its a kit. They're taking the piss. Good on the Dortmund fans for saying no and getting it changed on theirs. City fans won't be arsed as most won't even know what they badge looks like.

Online rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22912 on: August 18, 2021, 10:15:27 pm »
If it was just for training or knocking about it, you'd say OK, but its a kit. They're taking the piss. Good on the Dortmund fans for saying no and getting it changed on theirs. City fans won't be arsed as most won't even know what they badge looks like.

Seen the Dortmund change , but don’t think it was approved yet my Puma

Approved by puma what a joke

Offline lamonti

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22913 on: August 18, 2021, 10:27:36 pm »
those puma kits are fucking shocking

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #22914 on: August 18, 2021, 10:31:28 pm »
The Rennes one is actually even worse than City’s!

Online Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #22915 on: August 19, 2021, 09:37:31 am »
The Rennes one is actually even worse than City’s!
It'd be better if the S for the shirt sponsor logo was bigger.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #22916 on: August 19, 2021, 09:38:58 am »
If it was a one off for one team, I'd get it as a novelty thing. The way the kit makers just get a template and throw it on every club they have it shocking though.
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22917 on: August 19, 2021, 09:49:37 am »
Seen the Dortmund change , but don’t think it was approved yet my Puma

Approved by puma what a joke

Ah right, didn't realise it was still up for approval. It won't sell if they don't change it, the Dortmund fans hate it and hung a massive banner opposite the ground saying something like If you don't honour the crest you dont deserve dortmund

Offline kb2x

• Kopite
  • The Mystery Continues....
« Reply #22918 on: August 19, 2021, 10:07:14 am »
The club crest is on the back of the collar in all its glory on the puma kits

We've seen some absolute kit shockers in this seasons releases

United have 2 blue alternative kits
Bayern have 2 kits without stars on due to adidas
The puma 3rd kit debacle
Juventus's third shirt
Napoli recycling last seasons kits with the EA7 logos

Truly shocking.

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22919 on: August 19, 2021, 10:08:54 am »
The club crest is on the back of the collar in all its glory on the puma kits

We've seen some absolute kit shockers in this seasons releases

United have 2 blue alternative kits
Bayern have 2 kits without stars on due to adidas
The puma 3rd kit debacle
Juventus's third shirt
Napoli recycling last seasons kits with the EA7 logos

Truly shocking.

Saw a kid wearing this blue Utd kit with yellow adidas stripes and yellow socks, it was awful.

The other one is worse