Author Topic: Doing the Libpool BOOT WALK.  (Read 16435 times)

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
Re: Doing the Libpool BOOT WALK.
« Reply #80 on: April 27, 2008, 06:40:50 pm »
Alright Fats, had a good day at the office?

Whatever happened to greenflash anyway? Mind you I've still got the ones with lazzy on the front.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #81 on: April 27, 2008, 06:43:37 pm »
Good day indeed. Was doing dead well and then some fucker unzipped the sky. Bollacksed it right up. Never took a penny after that.
Oh well. As me ninnna used to say...
What can you do?
shit in your hands
And clap it too.

Headed up tomorrow. Will do me best to be at the City game.
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

http://misterinobody.weebly.com/

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #82 on: April 27, 2008, 06:44:14 pm »
Lazzy bumpers
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

Offline redprodigal

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I miss you Digger, even more than Peter Thommo
« Reply #83 on: April 27, 2008, 07:27:16 pm »
Quality night that... We stuffed City 4-0 and after all the stick Frannie Lee picked up a photographers camera and used it like a machine gun at the Kop. Great stuff!
Remember that well, funny little fat twat that night wasn't he?

Offline redprodigal

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #84 on: April 27, 2008, 07:31:06 pm »
Well bugger me. I didn't think anyone would have remembered that. You'll be telling me you remember who Dr. Beaker was next.
Well bugger me. I didn't think anyone would have remembered that. You'll be telling me you remember who Dr. Beaker was next.
That Idwell, wasn't he a welsh commentator who won that competition, and Dr. Beaker was a puppet in Supercar. My grandad told me this. ;D

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #85 on: April 27, 2008, 07:35:28 pm »
That Idwell, wasn't he a welsh commentator who won that competition, and Dr. Beaker was a puppet in Supercar. My grandad told me this. ;D

dobbouk got 'Supercar' ages ago and he's only twenty so there was obviously some grandparental influence there too. Sorry I bloody started now.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline redprodigal

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #86 on: April 27, 2008, 07:36:20 pm »
Great stuff lads.
Makes me feel old and young all in one go.

(Excuse the spelling. Thcik aul scally)
Arivi Dercha Roma, on the 25th of May
Vatican Bells will be ringing
Kopites will be singing....

go the game Saturday.... KD's. Ben Sherman. Clip on Braces. Ox Blood Air Ware. Silk scarf or two from old George (Snap) outside the kop. ...wake up somewhere Sunday, made up if it wasn't the cells or yer ninnas.

EE-AYE-ADDIO!

Nah, FS you got it wrong, it was:

We're on our way to Roma,
On the 25th of May,
All the kopites will be singing,
Vatican bells they will be ringing,
Liverpool FC will be singing,
When we win the European Cup.

Well that's what we sang all the way on the train anyway.

Offline redprodigal

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #87 on: April 27, 2008, 07:38:42 pm »
dobbouk got 'Supercar' ages ago and he's only twenty so there was obviously some grandparental influence there too. Sorry I bloody started now.

Trouble is I was joking when I mentioned grandad, I'm 49 years old so I just remember it, very vaguely you understand.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #88 on: April 27, 2008, 08:00:26 pm »
Nah, FS you got it wrong, it was:

We're on our way to Roma,
On the 25th of May,
All the kopites will be singing,
Vatican bells they will be ringing,
Liverpool FC will be singing,
When we win the European Cup.

Well that's what we sang all the way on the train anyway.
I remember that version too my friend.
I can't remember the rest of the song what I posted, but it was a definite. I was hoping someone could finish it.
I knew it all before I discovered Smirnoff, but then I thought the capital of China was Wan King.
What can I say, 35 years of drug and alcohol abuse doesn't do much for the thick. And I swear, but no one will believe it, we worked out the words of Poor Scouser Tommy on that train ride.

Offline redprodigal

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #89 on: April 27, 2008, 08:05:22 pm »
I remember that version too my friend.
I can't remember the rest of the song what I posted, but it was a definite. I was hoping someone could finish it.
I knew it all before I discovered Smirnoff, but then I thought the capital of China was Wan King.
What can I say, 35 years of drug and alcohol abuse doesn't do much for the thick. And I swear, but no one will believe it, we worked out the words of Poor Scouser Tommy on that train ride.

First European Cup and the copyrights to Poor Scouser Tommy, forget the lack of food and drink and the overcrowding on the train, what a trip.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #90 on: April 27, 2008, 08:11:27 pm »
First European Cup and the copyrights to Poor Scouser Tommy, forget the lack of food and drink and the overcrowding on the train, what a trip.
You're correct sir. I was probably on the same train as you. what a fucker that was.
MODS!: we need an auld fellas thread. Lovely to reminisce

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #91 on: April 27, 2008, 08:15:08 pm »
That was my 21st birthday that night.... ID thiefs, don't bother working it out. I owe out more dosh than Tom Hicks

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #92 on: April 27, 2008, 08:30:39 pm »
Here's a cracker....
Do you remeber the big fat auld fella, who used to take a penalty every week against the opposing goalie?
I believe the man's name was John Morgan.
I was only a kid. He had to be in he's fifties then - big fat, scruffy c*nt, full beard, wellies, proper wellies on.
Used to grab the ball and take a penalty every week. What a fucking carachter. I know a few old boys I meet on Euro trips. They knew him. Proper nutter. God bless him. Someone should write a book about carchters on the kop.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #93 on: April 27, 2008, 11:19:38 pm »
Trouble is I was joking when I mentioned grandad, I'm 49 years old so I just remember it, very vaguely you understand.

Satisfactory, most satisfactory.
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #94 on: April 27, 2008, 11:23:41 pm »
Here's a cracker....
Do you remeber the big fat auld fella, who used to take a penalty every week against the opposing goalie?
I was only a kid. He had to be in he's fifties then - big fat, scruffy c*nt, full beard, wellies, proper wellies on.
Used to grab the ball and take a penalty every week. What a fucking carachter. I know a few old boys I meet on Euro trips. They knew him. Proper nutter. God bless him. Someone should write a book about carchters on the kop.

I remember him with the arl woolly hat - could hardly stand up half the time. And they wouldn't dare chuck him out cos there would have been a riot.
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #95 on: April 27, 2008, 11:29:08 pm »

I remember him with the arl woolly hat - could hardly stand up half the time. And they wouldn't dare chuck him out cos there would have been a riot.
You've got him Doc. Hilarious. A proper Kop legend.
I'm off to bed now and off up there tomorrow. So, I won't be about for a week or so.
But someone cleverer than me really needs to write a book about characters of The Kop. God love em.

Offline redprodigal

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #96 on: April 27, 2008, 11:58:56 pm »
Here's a cracker....

Jesus, at first I thought no way, I can't remember that, then it clicked, I can see him now getting on and almost falling about and then putting the ball down and banging it in and the kop going wild pissing ourselves laughing and cheering. Christ, it's all coming back now. I can only just remember it but it's there in a little corner of my mind, I'd completely forgot about this. I'll have to ask my mates tomorrow if they remember it, that'll bring back a few memories. Thanks for the reminder FS.

Offline JoeK210185

• Legacy Fan
  • The Dirk-horse, Benno Magic
« Reply #97 on: April 28, 2008, 12:03:25 am »
Lovin all these old classics.

Too young to actually have sung them at the games, but know me share of the old ones from aways.
fuck u moyes you fucking bugeyed c*nt

YNWA
                              JFT96

Offline plums

• Kemlynite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #98 on: April 28, 2008, 03:12:45 am »
an old everton song goes,
oh we hate bill shankly and we hate st john, but most of all we hate big ron, and we'll hang the kopites one by one on the banks of the royal blue mersey.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #99 on: April 28, 2008, 08:50:23 am »
oh we hate bill shankly and we hate st john, but most of all we hate big ron, and we'll hang the kopites one by one on the banks of the royal blue mersey.

Alan Ball, Alan Ball, is it true what Shankly says,
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #100 on: April 28, 2008, 09:57:55 am »
Jesus, at first I thought no way, I can't remember that, then it clicked, I can see him now getting on and almost falling about and then putting the ball down and banging it in and the kop going wild pissing ourselves laughing and cheering. Christ, it's all coming back now. I can only just remember it but it's there in a little corner of my mind, I'd completely forgot about this. I'll have to ask my mates tomorrow if they remember it, that'll bring back a few memories. Thanks for the reminder FS.
As far as I know, he's name was John Walker or John Morgan.
and this could be legend, but...
they sprinkled he's ashes in the kop goal area before a game, Norwich I think, big sentimental send off like only the kop can do, then we got beat, and the kop sang... oh dig that bastard up!
Way to go, eh.
And I'd bet it's true, cos auld Sid and Steve, the auldest, fattest, two auld scallywag kopites I know, swear it is.
Anyway, I'm off up to Wales now. Will be at the City game. Yahoo. Chuffed, made up. I'll wear me Flemings, Jaytex (-Thanks for the reminder Doc) and Monkey boots.
Put the young Trinny and Sussanah's of the kop to shame.
TTFN

Offline Gedo

• Tube Blower.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #101 on: April 28, 2008, 11:07:20 am »
As far as I know, he's name was John Walker or John Morgan.
and this could be legend, but...
they sprinkled he's ashes in the kop goal area before a game, Norwich I think, big sentimental send off like only the kop can do, then we got beat, and the kop sang... oh dig that bastard up!
Way to go, eh.
And I'd bet it's true, cos auld Sid and Steve, the auldest, fattest, two auld scallywag kopites I know, swear it is.
Anyway, I'm off up to Wales now. Will be at the City game. Yahoo. Chuffed, made up. I'll wear me Flemings, Jaytex (-Thanks for the reminder Doc) and Monkey boots.
Put the young Trinny and Sussanah's of the kop to shame.
TTFN
His name was Johnny Walker,he ran on the Pitch every week to greet the players,when Gordon Banks was warming up in the Kop goal,Johnny went to take a penalty he slipped and his boot flew off, which Banks caught,Banks played to the Kop,smelt Johnny boot and feigned to Collapse,the Kop loved it!!!!!

Offline Redsnappa

• Pining for No.20
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks Shanks for Tosh and Kev.
« Reply #102 on: April 30, 2008, 02:15:05 am »
Here's some memories for the arl arses, found this on youtube, doesn't give a date, but as one of the songs is 'We won the Cup', I'm guessing 1974/75 Season.

It's just right for now too, cos we were obviously playing Chelsea...

1. You'll Never Walk Alone
2. L-I-V..E-R-P...
3. Scousers Rule and Don't You Forget It
4. London Bridge is falling down..
5. Come on Scousers
6. We Hate the Cockneys
7. The Reds are Coming up the Hill
8. Ee-Ay-Adio We Won the Cup
9. We're Gonna Win the League
10. Show them the Way to Go Home
11. OCome All Ye Faithful
12. Toshack is our King
13. Dambusters Theme

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9ZWd9GRKSo

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #103 on: April 30, 2008, 02:24:02 am »
13. Dambusters Theme

I think the words were, "We all hate Leeds and Leeds" etc
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline Redsnappa

• Pining for No.20
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks Shanks for Tosh and Kev.
« Reply #104 on: April 30, 2008, 02:28:37 am »
I think the words were, "We all hate Leeds and Leeds" etc
Ah, that, I believe came later Doc - you're not wrong, but have a listen to the recording...

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #105 on: April 30, 2008, 02:35:24 am »
Ah, that, I believe came later Doc - you're not wrong, but have a listen to the recording...

:thumbup
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline kopkev

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #106 on: April 30, 2008, 06:03:27 am »
remember travelling up to one of the north east teams on the special in the mid 70's the train had slowed down as we went through leeds and every scally was hanging out the window singing
" barcelona,barcelona, barcelona for the cup" must have been 1975 as leeds played barca in the european cup semi final? before losing to bayern munich in the final.   happy days

hopefully thats a good omen, english team beats barcelona in the semi final only to lose the final ;D
« Last Edit: April 30, 2008, 06:06:53 am by kopkev »

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #107 on: May 9, 2008, 10:36:41 pm »
His name was Johnny Walker,he ran on the Pitch every week to greet the players,when Gordon Banks was warming up in the Kop goal,Johnny went to take a penalty he slipped and his boot flew off, which Banks caught,Banks played to the Kop,smelt Johnny boot and feigned to Collapse,the Kop loved it!!!!!
Good man.
Do you remember the aul The End Is Nigh fella outside the kop?
And there used to be an auld fella who used to eat a pint glass in the albert for his entrance money.
I'm drunk and sentimental but fuck me I loved them days 

Offline redprodigal

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #108 on: May 9, 2008, 11:13:09 pm »
Here's some memories for the arl arses, found this on youtube, doesn't give a date, but as one of the songs is 'We won the Cup', I'm guessing 1974/75 Season.

It's just right for now too, cos we were obviously playing Chelsea...

1. You'll Never Walk Alone
2. L-I-V..E-R-P...
3. Scousers Rule and Don't You Forget It
4. London Bridge is falling down..
5. Come on Scousers
6. We Hate the Cockneys
7. The Reds are Coming up the Hill
8. Ee-Ay-Adio We Won the Cup
9. We're Gonna Win the League
10. Show them the Way to Go Home
11. OCome All Ye Faithful
12. Toshack is our King
13. Dambusters Theme

That sounds like the LP that they brought out, it was called "The Kop Choir" if I remember, I've still got it up in the loft I think, hope so anyway. If my memory serves me right it was recorded during 2 games, Chelsea and a Euro game against Bayern Munich or some German team.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #109 on: May 9, 2008, 11:24:14 pm »
That sounds like the LP that they brought out, it was called "The Kop Choir" if I remember, I've still got it up in the loft I think, hope so anyway. If my memory serves me right it was recorded during 2 games, Chelsea and a Euro game against Bayern Munich or some German team.
Dig it out and you will see an eight year old lad with the gob of a fourty year old right in the middle of the picture. It's me mate, Stocking Face. Poor fucker. I'm as ugly as a blind cobbler's thumb, but that poor bastard looked like Arthur Mullard even when he was a kid.

Offline redprodigal

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #110 on: May 9, 2008, 11:25:59 pm »
Dig it out and you will see an eight year old lad with the gob of a fourty year old right in the middle of the picture. It's me mate, Stocking Face. Poor fucker. I'm as ugly as a blind cobbler's thumb, but that poor bastard looked like Arthur Mullard even when he was a kid.

:lmao  I'll have to have a clear out and see if I can find it.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #111 on: May 9, 2008, 11:43:09 pm »
:lmao  I'll have to have a clear out and see if I can find it.
Straight up mate. Not messing. Have a look right in the middle of the picture and there's a kid with a nose like an auld fella's big toe. I still go the games with him. good lad, dead funny, but arse ugly. And I'm no oil painting either. In fact, I think our little firm are the ugliset kopites on the planet

Offline Red_in_Holland

• arl arse
  • Legacy Fan
  • Attack is the best defense.. btw we have both
« Reply #112 on: May 9, 2008, 11:47:35 pm »

There ya go, mate.

RiH
Los Rojos Conquistadores
"It's good to have a challenge in training. If you play against one of the best strikers in the Premier League almost everyday, that can only help you when the game comes around each weekend."

Asked if he had worked out how to stop Torres, Hyypia added: "I'm working on it, I'm working on it.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #113 on: May 9, 2008, 11:59:06 pm »
Nice one RIH. If you look right in the middle you will see a lad that looks like he's been bobbing for chips. God love him, hit every branch on the ugly tree. 

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #114 on: May 10, 2008, 12:01:57 am »
I just noticed money from sales now goes to the HFSG. I didn't know it was available again. I will get it out of the shop next time I am in Liverpool. I was in there last week. Gutted I never saw it.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #115 on: May 10, 2008, 12:28:12 am »
SPARES!!

Offline Cletus vanDamme

• Main Stander
« Reply #116 on: May 10, 2008, 08:27:19 am »
Don't wanna sound like a pedant, but I remember the fella you've mentioned jumping out of the Kop before each home game only banging his tennis ball past Clem, as it was done as LFC warmed up at the Kop end 10 minutes before kick off. Once he scored he retrieved the ball, waved to acknowledge the Kop, and jumped back in the crowd.

Anyone remember the specific years? I am 41 and started going at about age 4 or 5?  ???

Offline xerxes1

• Arch Revisionist. Lord Marmaduke of Bunkerton. Has no agenda other than the truth. Descendant of Prince John.
  • Legacy Fan
  • L-I-V,E-R-P-,double OL, Liverpool FC.
« Reply #117 on: May 10, 2008, 10:16:11 am »
These are the words boys and girls.

I'me a knock-kneed chicken, i'm a bow-legged hen,
i havnt had a wank since i dont know when,
i walk with a wiggle an i talk wth a squark,
doin the Liverpool bootwalk.

Isnt it odd how senility and booze take their toll? You're close, but this is how I remember it:

"A bow legged chicken, and a knock kneed hen
I ha'nt had a wank since I dont know when
I walk with a wiggle and a squiggle and a squawk
Doing the Li'pool, boot walk"

It does "scan, and t does "fit".
"I've never felt being in a minority of one was in any way an indication that I might be in error"

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #118 on: May 10, 2008, 10:19:27 am »
You're correct sir. I was probably on the same train as you. what a fucker that was.
MODS!: we need an auld fellas thread. Lovely to reminisce

Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #119 on: May 10, 2008, 10:27:01 am »

A few teams had a version of it. The Arsenal one was:

We hate Bill Shankly and we hate the Kop,
We'll fight Man United until we drop,
We don't give a wiggle and we don't give a wank,
We are the Arsenal North Bank
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.