Author Topic: Luis Garcia  (Read 168903 times)

Offline Liverbabel

• Main Stander
  • Shanks is my god and Liverpool fc is my religion!
Re: Luis Garcia - Top Bloke
« Reply #160 on: October 23, 2008, 04:17:58 pm »
garcia was frustrating. i don't care if he scored 30 goals a season, nothing would change that fact. misplacing short pass after short pass is unforgivable. in fact, the fact that he could score sublime goals makes him giving the ball away every finve minutes even more frustrating.

Misplacing a pass in football is a small thing, doing what joey barton did is unforgiveable a slight over reaction i think. Or doing a ben thacther tackle my god come on worse things have been done becasue i've seen them!!!!
Justice for the 96!

Offline fowlerisgod96

• Legacy Fan
  • The Monster Masch
« Reply #161 on: October 23, 2008, 04:27:48 pm »
Top bloke my arse. Its nice that he wouldnt feel anything if he scored against us, clearly it was more a case of not feeling anything whenever he chucked himself to the floor. Diving little twat.
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.

Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.

It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us."

Offline Paul JH

• Elmer Fudd. I'm a witch! A WITCH!
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Don't do drugs..."
« Reply #162 on: October 23, 2008, 04:28:56 pm »
Anyone else think Luis looked like a Cluedo piece last night?

Sarcastic Net Pest and Sanctimonious Arse.

Offline Adam Davies

• Kemlynite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #163 on: October 23, 2008, 05:36:52 pm »
Fucking legend. Love him. That goal against Juventus. Classic!
YNWA

Offline Adam Davies

• Kemlynite
« Reply #164 on: October 23, 2008, 05:39:18 pm »
Top bloke my arse. Its nice that he wouldnt feel anything if he scored against us, clearly it was more a case of not feeling anything whenever he chucked himself to the floor. Diving little twat.

Fowlerisgod a Kopite  -  MY ARSE
YNWA

Offline liverpoolfcmike

• custom title thread lurker - easily amused
  • Legacy Fan
  • through the wind and rain (and fog)
« Reply #165 on: October 23, 2008, 05:48:06 pm »
Loved him when he played for us, but he went down farrrrrrrrrrrrrrr too easily against us last night. It was rather annoying.

Offline fowlerisgod96

• Legacy Fan
  • The Monster Masch
« Reply #166 on: October 23, 2008, 05:51:22 pm »
:D

Just dont see how you can call him a top bloke after his performance against us. He was crap, and to make up for his crapness he chucked himself to the floor to try and win a cheap free-kick. If Ronaldo or Drogba had played like he did last night would everyone be calling them a top bloke?

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #167 on: October 23, 2008, 06:04:17 pm »

Twat indeed. How fucking dare he dive against our precious team. Hes probably gone and started a trend now. Before you know it other players will be trying out this new diving malarky, even top players in the premier league will be trying it now. Fucking little bastard he is. I mean, How the fuck will we cope with this new craze?

This really is a spanner in the works now isnt it. He should be made to publicly hand back his CL medal infront of the Kop in two weeks time because of this. He can take his goals against Leverkusen, Juve, and Chelsea and stick them right up his arse. And that letter he wrote to all Liverpool fans telling us how much he loves us, what a little wanker eh?
When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline Daranoza

• Legacy Fan
  • Once more unto the breach, dear friends.
« Reply #168 on: October 23, 2008, 06:12:34 pm »
:D

Just dont see how you can call him a top bloke after his performance against us. He was crap, and to make up for his crapness he chucked himself to the floor to try and win a cheap free-kick. If Ronaldo or Drogba had played like he did last night would everyone be calling them a top bloke?

Why does this have any bearing on what kind of a person he is? Yes, he didn't play well, but it's not like he wasn't prone to the odd tumble over when he was playing for us. He's small, weighs nothing and was brought up in Spain. He's been back in Spain for over a year. The bad habits returned. It was annoying, yes, but lets not forget what he did for us. Is everything erased because of last night?

He's still a top bloke who did a really good interview the other day and who actually does have a special place in the memory of a lot of us because his enthusiasm knew no bounds.
Blank.

Offline kickinkaz

• Kopite
  • Do one thing every day that scares you
« Reply #169 on: October 23, 2008, 07:51:56 pm »
Why does this have any bearing on what kind of a person he is? Yes, he didn't play well, but it's not like he wasn't prone to the odd tumble over when he was playing for us. He's small, weighs nothing and was brought up in Spain. He's been back in Spain for over a year. The bad habits returned. It was annoying, yes, but lets not forget what he did for us. Is everything erased because of last night?

He's still a top bloke who did a really good interview the other day and who actually does have a special place in the memory of a lot of us because his enthusiasm knew no bounds.

Completely agree.

Offline fowlerisgod96

• Legacy Fan
  • The Monster Masch
« Reply #170 on: October 23, 2008, 08:01:16 pm »
He fucking spent the few days before the game telling anyone that'd listen how much he still loved Liverpool, how he wouldnt take pleasure in scoring against us etc. etc. And then he spends the time that he actually could show love for the side, not giving a proper performance, but diving all over the shop. I expect it from Ronaldo or Drogba, they dont tell everyone they love Liverpool.

Can you imagine Fowler diving against us? I couldnt even imagine Owen diving against us. Heskey dives against us, I dont see everyone calling him a legend and a top bloke. No, people call him a diver. But then Heskey didnt do anything for us did he?

Oh and Garcia wasnt tumbling because he's small. He was diving, and not diving well.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2008, 08:04:10 pm by fowlerisgod96 »

Offline ben

• Legacy Fan
  • dont you know who i think i am?
« Reply #171 on: October 23, 2008, 08:02:18 pm »
Completely agree.

ditto. genuinely loves this club. great lad.

Offline tezmac

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #172 on: October 23, 2008, 08:22:25 pm »
He did it for us when it matered well in Luis
In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king

Offline Daranoza

• Legacy Fan
  • Once more unto the breach, dear friends.
« Reply #173 on: October 23, 2008, 09:08:20 pm »
He fucking spent the few days before the game telling anyone that'd listen how much he still loved Liverpool, how he wouldnt take pleasure in scoring against us etc. etc. And then he spends the time that he actually could show love for the side, not giving a proper performance, but diving all over the shop. I expect it from Ronaldo or Drogba, they dont tell everyone they love Liverpool.

Can you imagine Fowler diving against us? I couldnt even imagine Owen diving against us. Heskey dives against us, I dont see everyone calling him a legend and a top bloke. No, people call him a diver. But then Heskey didnt do anything for us did he?

Oh and Garcia wasnt tumbling because he's small. He was diving, and not diving well.

Jesus Christ, listen to yourself.

If anything, he was trying too hard, probably for his own team's supporters because, lets not forget that he plays for them, now, and not us. When it mattered, he was Liverpool. But, he's Atletico, now. He didn't play well and went off at half time. He was annoying at times, yes, but he always was.

Garcia was never the cleanest tackler and, yes, he did go down a bit easily but like i said, its not like he didnt do that when he was playing for us. Gerrard's prone to the odd dive as well, lets not forget.

I think it's pretty obvious that he loves the club and to take last night as a sign of something more is downright ridiculous.

People call Luis a legend and a top bloke because it's what he is.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2008, 09:09:51 pm by Daranoza »
Blank.

Offline Gaz123456

• Legacy Fan
  • 2005 - The best and worst year of my life
    • Elite Financial Planning Consultants
« Reply #174 on: October 23, 2008, 11:12:56 pm »
Wish he was still here. Top bloke and a quality player

Offline Snoopy29

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #175 on: October 24, 2008, 11:28:48 am »
There is something about Garcia, which made him look so flawless..
he was light, fast, like speedy gonzalez... I reckon we should have kept him long enough...for me he's like the fabregas of liverpool...I can just see him fitting behind torres and keane... imagine the possibilities...

“I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us!” “For a player to be good enough to play for Liverpool, he must be prepared to run through a brick wall for me then come out fighting on the other side."

(Bill Shankly)

Offline fowlerisgod96

• Legacy Fan
  • The Monster Masch
« Reply #176 on: October 24, 2008, 11:46:07 am »
The Fabregas of Liverpool :D

Its a good job we dont over-rate our players like other clubs isnt it?

Offline Mad Men

• Been there. Done that.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • You never saw me. I was never here.
« Reply #177 on: October 24, 2008, 11:48:46 am »
There is something about Garcia, which made him look so flawless..
he was light, fast, like speedy gonzalez... I reckon we should have kept him long enough...for me he's like the fabregas of liverpool...I can just see him fitting behind torres and keane... imagine the possibilities...

You're a bit late don't you think? And Fab of Liverpool? Err..think we're getting ahead of ourselves mate.

He was good but not THAT good.

Fab is world class. Garcia isn't.

This is what we do. And we do it very well. Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bM8gOyjeuc

Offline Valore

• Why Don't You Come On Over
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Help Rafa, help us. Help Rafa... Help Us...
« Reply #178 on: October 24, 2008, 11:55:31 am »

I take no pleasure in mowing the lawn. Doesn't mean I don't have to get off my arse and do it. And I'm sure Luis meant every word when he said he'd take no pleasure in scoring against us. But as someone says, he plays for Atletico now, and to not give it his all to try and win something would have been asking too much.
They beat better teams on the way, won in circumstances when other teams would have surrendered, were given the last rites and pronounced dead at the scene, before grabbing the attendant by the throat on the slab in the morgue, making everyone jump.

- Martin Samuel, after we beat Arsenal 4-2 in the second leg of the CL QF 2007-200

Offline billypilgrimnz

• troll stuck under a bridge in Stoke.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #179 on: October 24, 2008, 12:01:03 pm »
Yet another typical example of our schizophrenic support. The first half of the thread dedicated to how great Garcia is, the second half to how he is the epitome of all that is evil in the world of football.

Offline fowlerisgod96

• Legacy Fan
  • The Monster Masch
« Reply #180 on: October 24, 2008, 12:03:25 pm »
There's a difference between giving it his all, and cheating. Against us, he was cheating.

Like I say, if we'd seen Ronaldo or Drogba diving about like that, we'd be up in arms about it. In fact.....we do see them diving about like that, and they are up in arms about it. I could think of dozens upon dozens of ex Liverpool players who'd take no pleasure in scoring against us, who wouldnt dream of diving about against us like Garcia. Never mind a legend like Fowler, guys like Riise or Finnan wouldnt do it. I suspect even guys like Nunez or Gonzalez wouldnt. But Garcia does it, tries to cheat to knock us out of the CL and he's a top bloke for it!

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #181 on: October 24, 2008, 12:29:38 pm »
I think the diving thing is the key.

He said he wouldnt celebrate if he scored (or would find it hard to anyway). But had he have scored and celebrated then I would have absolutely no problem with it. He could have had the game of his life and he could have knocked us out the champions league, but again, I would have no problem with that.

The problem was, he was diving. In that, he was cheating and trying to get our players booked. That shows a distinct lack of respect for the opposition team. Anyone who does have respect or an ounce of deceny for the opposition would NOT dive or cheat.

Scoring and playing well and celebrating is part of the game. Cheating should not be. We can all say, oh well he plays for Atletico now. So what? He decided to cheat against us, plain and simple.

Again, if he cheats against us, so be it. But just dont go and give some speel in a magazine about how he loves us so much.

Offline fowlerisgod96

• Legacy Fan
  • The Monster Masch
« Reply #182 on: October 24, 2008, 12:37:15 pm »
Ex-fucking-actly

I've got no problem with any former player scoring against us. I'll even admit, after the initial annoyance of dropping points, I had a wry smile on my face when Fowler scored against us. Dont care if they celebrate or not, and to be honest I'd actually be annoyed if one of our players didnt celebrate against a former club either (Torres Vs Atletico, Keane Vs Spurs etc.).

But when ANYONE dives against us, it shows a lack of respect and a desire to cheat us out of something unfairly. And yes, a lot of players do it against us, against everyone else and our players themselves have been known to do it. But not once have I seen a player profess his undying love for a club, say how they'd take no pride in scoring against them, and then dive his little heart out against said club in an important game.

I respect what we did for us, it'd be silly not to. But top bloke? Legend? Nah. Leave that status for people who do respect the club.

Offline rossipersempre

• On the lookuyt for a new winger since 2007 BC. Prodigal, Son.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #183 on: October 24, 2008, 01:27:39 pm »
Far too many self-righteous Duddly Do-rights on this thread.

He went down a little too easy. So what? Big fucking deal. As Dara says, says more about his desire to impress his current team (given a rare start) than anything else.

Insincere? Disrespectful? Cheating? Really, stop being so pathetic, there's much more deserving targets to wield your pitchforks and burning torches against than li'l Luis Garcia.
My scouse, the often busted but seldom battered Mr Flabby Whore Alien. Who will not send in cottoned wool, bubbled rap, shiny sliver spaced blanket and sum beefy Bovril to keep it warm and safe and snag as bag in a rag? Oh Whore yours is a sweeter leftish peg

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #184 on: October 24, 2008, 02:08:37 pm »
Far too many self-righteous Duddly Do-rights on this thread.

He went down a little too easy. So what? Big fucking deal. As Dara says, says more about his desire to impress his current team (given a rare start) than anything else.

Insincere? Disrespectful? Cheating? Really, stop being so pathetic, there's much more deserving targets to wield your pitchforks and burning torches against than li'l Luis Garcia.

What kind of mentality is that where diving and trying to get the opposition player booked is now considered trying to impress. I mean it wasnt if he was doing it in any key positions, like in the box or anything, he was doing it out wide and on the half way line.

Its all well and good saying i respect this and love that, but you have to show your respect and for all the talk he did, he didnt really live up to it.

As a player himself, he was good for us. But he was inconsistent and we are a better team now, and he really isnt good enough anymore.

Offline The PakoAyestaran Fanclub

• Main Stander
« Reply #185 on: October 24, 2008, 02:10:49 pm »
Thinking of digging this out for the home tie
<-----
<-----
<-----

Offline SanzLuis

• Kemlynite
« Reply #186 on: October 24, 2008, 02:13:43 pm »
What kind of mentality is that where diving and trying to get the opposition player booked is now considered trying to impress. I mean it wasnt if he was doing it in any key positions, like in the box or anything, he was doing it out wide and on the half way line.

Its all well and good saying i respect this and love that, but you have to show your respect and for all the talk he did, he didnt really live up to it.

As a player himself, he was good for us. But he was inconsistent and we are a better team now, and he really isnt good enough anymore.

I must say  I was quite dissapointed with him on Wednesday, but he's still ace in my book for what he did for us.

Did he try to get anyone booked, by the way? Can't remember those situations.

Amazing, Incredible, Immovable, Irresistible. We are the Heroes of Europe. We are the Pride of England. We are Liverpool FC

Offline fowlerisgod96

• Legacy Fan
  • The Monster Masch
« Reply #187 on: October 24, 2008, 02:52:39 pm »
The whole thread is saying what a talented player he is, and a lot of people saying they wish he was still our player, and yet its okay that he needs to dive to impress his club, ability isnt enough?

Offline BCCC

• Or B square
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Blessed are the Cheesemakers
« Reply #188 on: October 24, 2008, 02:56:38 pm »

So then, LG song for the return leg..

One cheating bastard
There's only one cheating bastard
One cheating bastard
There's only one cheating bastard...
*****LFC Purveyors of fine football tradition since 1892*****

Offline Madigano

• Kopite
« Reply #189 on: October 24, 2008, 03:09:04 pm »
Garcia is a LEGEND!! Champions league goals v Chelsea and Juve, F.A Cup semi goal, goals v the bitters AWESOME!! He played a HUGE part in are Champions League win, If he wants to take a dive (like everyother player) let him!! Bet he wasnt called a diving twat when he was doing it for us!! He may love Liverpool fc but hes a Atletico player now so owes us nothing!!

Offline fowlerisgod96

• Legacy Fan
  • The Monster Masch
« Reply #190 on: October 24, 2008, 03:12:24 pm »
Luis Garcia
He drinks Sangria
It makes him tipsy
He takes a dive

He says he loves us
Then tries to shaft us
Oh please dont call Garcia a c*nt!

Offline FernandoTorrestieri

• Kopite
« Reply #191 on: October 24, 2008, 03:22:25 pm »
The whole thread is saying what a talented player he is, and a lot of people saying they wish he was still our player, and yet its okay that he needs to dive to impress his club, ability isnt enough?

Manc trying to stir up shit. GTFO!

Offline ours for keeps

• Main Stander
  • Justice !!
« Reply #192 on: October 24, 2008, 07:50:00 pm »
Unrelated ish.....

Luis and others in Liverpool dressing room in Istanbul..

Igor not to be outdone with a flash of his legend !!
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=mB0-K4ueTpY

Offline Juan Loco

• down in Acapulco. LIkes 'em salty and succulent, the wee lambies!
  • Legacy Fan
  • We've got our valuation and we're sticking to it
« Reply #193 on: October 25, 2008, 02:06:05 am »
So much shite on the last page or two. Thankfully it's only the one idiot.

Couldn't give a fuck if he dived. He was trying to do the best for his team, even if it meant cheating to do so. You don't think Nando will go down easy against Atleti like he has done every other time it's suited him since he joined Liverpool? Course he will. The whole diving debate is tedious, especially when people go houlier than thou, given we've got a few prize cheats of our own when it comes to making the most out of minimal contact. No sense holding it against them though, because in all bar the most bizarre cases, you have to be a ruthless twat who is willing to cheat and steal his way to the top. There's no time for nice guys on the pitch.

As far as Garcia goes, he was totally off the cuff. I don't care that he lost the ball trying the unusual. I don't want to see a team of Makelele's who pass the ball 5 yards either side and do fuck all else. Fact is that the people who had a go at Garcia tend to be the same who are happy enough to call Rafa negative, paradoxically ignoring their criticism that playing Garcia was a risk (a gamble that continued to pay off right up until his injury).

Fact is that he was not only a big game player, but continually showed up in the games people would typecast as those which a flair player like himself should struggle in.

"Yeah, it's fine and well scoring against Juventus, but how will he fare on a wet and windy night in Sunderland, midweek in October?" .. well he scored. Oh, and just to prove that it wasn't a fluke he went and kept us in the game on a bleak winter's day at the Reebok.

Accusations of being lightweight look stupid when you see a couple of his performances against the Shite. They look stupid when you consider how he scored at the Reebok (twice, unofficially), away at Sunderland and Norwich. The label he's been given of showing up only in Europe is a myth. His goal record was just as good in domestic football. Never below a goal every 3.5 games, which is a better average than Gerrard has/had (Yes, Gerrard started more games, but then he also takes set pieces which Garcia never did bar the occasional corner). His goal records from starts is even better. His record in the league was just as good as it was in Europe, which makes the "he was good in Europe but not cut out for the league" nonsense even more infuriating. Joe Cole, widely considered as one of the better players in the league in the same position, has never scored more in a Premier League season than Garcia.

Garcia was a player who idiots were too keen to pigeonhole. He did well in big European games so he was clearly a 'european' player, not cut out for the league. The record and performances show otherwise. He was a "lightweight", despite being the man who ended Roy Keane's Manchester United career and played on in a Merseyside derby with an injury.

Garcia was a proper maverick when our team was void of individuality and was becoming increasingly machine-like. There were times, especially during that 2nd season, where his individuality and infectious attitude were one of the few things that got the pulse racing, even though we were winning with relative ease from mid-October onwards. He was, for my money, the first player since Fowler that was genuinely off the cuff in his approach to games. Those headers against Anderlecht and Fulham.. no one else we've had could have scored them. Not specifically because of the technique involved, but because no one else would have thought to try it in the first place. Same goes for his goal against Spurs towards the back end of his first season. The finish was great, but the technique involved was nothing that Gerrard or Alonso couldn't have pulled off with relative ease. It was the speed of turn and the single mindedness of the approach that seperated it from anything they could have done, and that's the part of him that reminded me of Fowler. The guy could finish superbly well, and had the best off the ball movement of just about anyone I can recall. I remember people blasting the guy for missing some sitters (Birmingham and Sao Paulo are the examples that spring to mind), but none of them seemed to be grasping that only he had the movement to get into those positions to begin with. The lad was bright, he was bubbly and he was a one off. I'll not lament the occasional miss-placed pass (there was only ever one - during his first season - that was costly as far as I'm aware). His positive contribution far out-weighed any dive he took, any sloppy pass he gave away or any opportunity he squandered.

He was a properly good footballer was little Luis, and despite the dismissive notions of "we've moved on", there would still be a place for the Luis Garcia of his time at Liverpool at the club now. The fact is that we've already had two goalless draws this season. Yeah, we're only goal differences off the top of the league, but the other 'big 4' haven't had any. Garcia scored goals, important goals at important moments. Yeah, his well of inspiration would all too often run dry after a 5 minute period in a match, and ultimately that's what stopped him from being amongst the very best around. However, more often than not, having Garcia on the pitch for those handful of minutes was worth it, and produced a result. You'll forgive me then, if you don't think we're too big to have a player who could have ghosted into the box and got a header or a scrappy tap-in against Stoke, or who could have picked up the ball 25 yards out, turned sharply and rifled one in, in the final 25 minutes away to Villa. He was more than capable. He was unbelievably illusive, and frankly, although the squad is far better now, he has not been adequetely replaced, and I say that as a huge fan of Benayoun. Benayoun would have complemented Garcia better than he could ever replace him, and asking him to do the latter is totally unfair on Yossi. Garcia was a one off.

Fuck the haters.
"It's the football philosophy that counts, not the system."

A fully signed-up member of SPAS
The Stuart Pearce Apologist Society

Offline horne

• y
  • Legacy Fan
  • through a storm
« Reply #194 on: October 25, 2008, 02:12:31 am »
agrees wholeheartedly
success = the absence of the fear of failure

Offline diddyfaz-golborne

• Kopite
« Reply #195 on: October 25, 2008, 02:15:54 am »
scored some very great and vital goals,but if you looking to win the premiership with garcia in your team for most of the season...your dreaming! yes he can turn a game,but more so of a liability if i remember correctly! be nice to see him back for a send off tho..

Offline horne

• y
  • Legacy Fan
  • through a storm
« Reply #196 on: October 25, 2008, 02:51:21 am »
reminded me of zola a little bit,small ,creative full of zip
success = the absence of the fear of failure

Offline _00_deathscar

• Has a quite operational deflecsor shield.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • You'll Never Walk Alone
    • The Suite Life by Chinmoy Lad
« Reply #197 on: October 25, 2008, 04:38:58 am »
Well said Juan Loco!
All things luxury travel. Be inspired for your next trip: https://www.thesuitelife.com.hk

Offline Red_in_Holland

• arl arse
  • Legacy Fan
  • Attack is the best defense.. btw we have both
« Reply #198 on: October 25, 2008, 05:03:02 am »
Good post Juan ;)
Los Rojos Conquistadores
"It's good to have a challenge in training. If you play against one of the best strikers in the Premier League almost everyday, that can only help you when the game comes around each weekend."

Asked if he had worked out how to stop Torres, Hyypia added: "I'm working on it, I'm working on it.

Offline lucid-tentacles

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • Living for the moment
« Reply #199 on: October 25, 2008, 06:35:12 am »

It's not like our Stevie ever took a dive is it. Oh wait he still plays for our club. Thats alright then!
 Get a grip
I don't mind waitin', don't mind waitin'
Cause no matter how long it takes
All of us know
That it's getting better
Growing stronger, warm and wilder
Getting better everyday,