Author Topic: What games are you playing at the moment?  (Read 210392 times)

Offline Szemerényi

• Anny Roader
  • We all ride the red and white gallop
Re: What games are you playing at the moment?
« Reply #160 on: February 15, 2018, 07:50:49 pm »
Didn't have the nous or patience to figure out all of the puzzles so used on online guide. No way I would have figured some of them out!

Used walkthrough for the inflated clown that you had to punctuate to get a voice box. There was no clues that told me it was inflated, and that annoyed me. Looked like it was made of solid rock the way it knocked you cold with it's head, when you tried to interact with it.

Offline dalarr

• hästarr. Call me sensitive.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #161 on: February 15, 2018, 09:22:45 pm »
Finished Thimbleweed Park last month, and since then i have been playing through all the point and click adventures i missed as a kid. Have you played Thimbleweed Park? It's a straight masterpiece.
Sadly, no. With two kids, one of them a baby, the only gaming I've got time for is some Skyrim in the evening. But I'm aware of Thimbleweed and it's the first game I'm going to play when I get my life back ;)

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #162 on: February 15, 2018, 10:53:19 pm »
Finished Thimbleweed Park last month, and since then i have been playing through all the point and click adventures i missed as a kid. Have you played Thimbleweed Park? It's a straight masterpiece.

You playing these on your PC mate?

Where you getting them from?

Offline Szemerényi

• Anny Roader
  • We all ride the red and white gallop
« Reply #163 on: February 15, 2018, 10:57:09 pm »
Through Steam, mate.

Offline Casta

• way
  • Anny Roader
  • Kiba, Per Sempre nel mio Cuore...
« Reply #164 on: February 17, 2018, 09:32:43 am »
Dying Light the following...superb stuff..few years old now but holding up well
Nostalgia isn’t what it used to be

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #165 on: February 18, 2018, 02:51:41 am »
Just finished Horizon Zero Dawn. Whilst initially really grabbing my attention early on, which made me really want to invest in playing it having seemingly feeling like a potentially amazing game, unfortunately for me, that gradually whittled away as I got deeper in the game, and thus the game, ironically, showing its lack of depth, and often lazy, or outright poor design. It just became a slog in the end, and got really tedious and stale fast around half way in. It went from a great game to a mediocre on in the end. Lots to like about it, but lots that fell really short like the poor crafting system and weapon design which directly correlates to the enemies and the combat. Merchants became redundant fast once I'd gathered enough resources on my own, and new locations likewise. Sidequests I couldn't give a toss about, and the overall story just wasn't that engaging to me once I figured out what the big twist was, which was fairly early on. Aside from Aloy - and maybe Silence - the characters were mostly all just forgettable throwaways, which is a big part of the reason why finding new villages and locations just felt so 'bleh'. Basically, everything that makes a brilliant RPG what it is was just middling in this game. I don't understand the reviews it got. Ridiculously overrated. It's an OK game, but in no way is it the masterpiece the internet had been banging on about.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 02:53:19 am by Macphisto80 »

Offline Upinsmoke

• Is a grump, get used to it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #166 on: February 19, 2018, 08:11:59 pm »
Just finished Horizon Zero Dawn. Whilst initially really grabbing my attention early on, which made me really want to invest in playing it having seemingly feeling like a potentially amazing game, unfortunately for me, that gradually whittled away as I got deeper in the game, and thus the game, ironically, showing its lack of depth, and often lazy, or outright poor design. It just became a slog in the end, and got really tedious and stale fast around half way in. It went from a great game to a mediocre on in the end. Lots to like about it, but lots that fell really short like the poor crafting system and weapon design which directly correlates to the enemies and the combat. Merchants became redundant fast once I'd gathered enough resources on my own, and new locations likewise. Sidequests I couldn't give a toss about, and the overall story just wasn't that engaging to me once I figured out what the big twist was, which was fairly early on. Aside from Aloy - and maybe Silence - the characters were mostly all just forgettable throwaways, which is a big part of the reason why finding new villages and locations just felt so 'bleh'. Basically, everything that makes a brilliant RPG what it is was just middling in this game. I don't understand the reviews it got. Ridiculously overrated. It's an OK game, but in no way is it the masterpiece the internet had been banging on about.

I enjoyed everything about HZD besides the characters and story really. I mean I didn't dislike them but they never grabbed me. I think the combat is great, the enemies felt unique, the different ways you can take them down was great. The world felt vast, I think they did a great job of making it feel apocalyptic and empty. We've been spoilt by alot of quality rpg's in recent times like Zelda (although the combat in that is pretty poor) and the Witcher 3. They both do a better job with story telling and creating a world that felt more alive. With HZD I enjoyed it more just me (Aloy) taking stuff down in the wild than the npc's or the villages.

I thought it was a really enjoyable game overall considering its the first installment with lots to improve on.

In general with open world games we really need to move away from this climbing stuff in order to unlock more of the map.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2018, 08:14:12 pm by Upinsmoke »

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #167 on: February 20, 2018, 11:10:31 am »
Through Steam, mate.

Do you need to sign up to Steam?

I don't suppose you need a super high-powered PC/Laptop either do you?

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #168 on: February 20, 2018, 12:04:01 pm »
I enjoyed everything about HZD besides the characters and story really. I mean I didn't dislike them but they never grabbed me. I think the combat is great, the enemies felt unique, the different ways you can take them down was great. The world felt vast, I think they did a great job of making it feel apocalyptic and empty. We've been spoilt by alot of quality rpg's in recent times like Zelda (although the combat in that is pretty poor) and the Witcher 3. They both do a better job with story telling and creating a world that felt more alive. With HZD I enjoyed it more just me (Aloy) taking stuff down in the wild than the npc's or the villages.

I thought it was a really enjoyable game overall considering its the first installment with lots to improve on.

In general with open world games we really need to move away from this climbing stuff in order to unlock more of the map.
I would agree with all of that...up until the point in the game where I felt all of it all became (somewhat) redundant, and there's reasons for that, which I'll at least try to explain. I really don't want to be too critical of it, because I don't want to make it sound like it's a bad game, but it has many elements in there that a lot of bad, tedious games tend to fall into and get criticised for, and rightly so. A lot of Ubisoft games for example. The combat mechanics are good. Really fun, but I found that even that started to get stale due to the progression system  once Aloy had certain abilities unlocked. At the start every machine was a genuine threat to you. I found myself avoiding everything because one sneaky hit from them wiped you out. A lot of that was down to the way you crafted arrows. Shards combined with wood - a trade off between currency and resources, and you get most of your shards through combat and killing machines. That was balanced. A good mechanic and a way of handling that, but again...until it wasn't. Once you obtain the sharp shooter bow, and then realise that most of every machine's single weakness was just hitting either a blaze tank, or the blue ones that have ice in them, they just became easy pickings, and every machine started to boil down to the same tactic after that. So you harvest the shards, and once you'v enough of them, it's practically infinite ammo and no need to upgrade your carry pouch either. Rinse, repeat.

The knock down perk you get also turns Aloy into the Terminator. Big machines like Tramplers and Ravagers can just be done away with by dodging their charges, then knocking them sideways for a critical hit. Even Thunderjaws are pussycats later on once you realise that a couple of well placed arrows can knock the disc canon off to pick up and do mega damage to them. Because of that, I found myself having no need for any of the other weapons available. An easy way for the developers to negate this would have been to make each machine impervious to certain attacks. The ropecaster and tripcaster I used only a couple of times, and other bows, slingshots and stuff, even armour, are pointless thanks to certain perks, so ergo merchants and side quests were also needless. Speaking of perks, I grabbed the one that allowed Aloy to grip enemies and pull them over a ledge or a cliff because it looked like good craic. Didn't get the chance to use that one, even once. Human enemies were all placed in a level design that didn't facilitate it very well. The bandit camps, whilst fun to take out, offered nothing in reward but for another pointless merchant, a campfire and some XP. That's fair enough, but it also removes the dynamic of running into bandits in the wild in the same area, which sometimes would be fun. Override could have done with a command option, because overridden machines turn into dummies unless there's something in direct sight of them.

So that's mostly it. Those are my main gripes with it. I know it sounds like I'm being a moaning bollocks, but it's a frustrating thing when something could have been so great if it wasn't for stuff that felt so underdeveloped. 'Underdeveloped'. Yep, I think that's the word that sums up the issues I have with it. It looks amazing, has a fantastic new female likeable main character that isn't Lara Croft or relies or some childish sexploitation, and it has giant dino robots in it. Those three things, I think, are its main appeal. If you strip any of those away from it, I think more people would have taken umbrage with it's issues, of which there are a fair few. There's a 'base' of a game there at least. If Guerilla make another - which I'm sure they will - then they need to improve and build on most of what I've sat and ranted about. There's an amazing game in there somewhere, had it had just a few tweaks; but the problem is, if industry journalists keep heaping hyperbolic praise on stuff, how do developers know, or what reason do they have in fixing, or improving, on what they started with?

So, Horizon: Zero Dawn - good game, but just not the masterpiece its pretending to be.

Nearly forgot about that. Yeah, I don't know. I don't think you really needed to cimb those Tallnecks to unlock anything, or did you? I did them anyway because it was something to do, plus you got that nice animation when she jumped off them and slid down the rope. I think the map revealing was just optional like it is in BoTW.  Here's an idea instead: how about clearing the bandit camps to unlock the map view instead? Makes more sense. You get a challenge, and then reward.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 12:22:11 pm by Macphisto80 »

Offline Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #169 on: February 21, 2018, 02:36:29 pm »

Very nearly paid Ł15 on Steam before visiting my usual torrent supplier and getting it for nothing

Downloaded, installed and playing it now (instead of working :))

Offline Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #170 on: February 22, 2018, 10:27:13 am »
Szemerényi you B******  :)

Up till 2am this morning playing Thimbleweed park!!

Up to the bit where I finally managed to obtain the county map and moved on to PART 3, and can now explore new locations.

Good game.

Offline puroresu_kid

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #171 on: February 22, 2018, 10:45:17 am »
Bayonetta 1 port on Switch and SOC remake PS4

Offline Broad Spectrum

• Antibiotic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #172 on: February 22, 2018, 02:11:43 pm »
After a year of being hassled by a friend to buy Rainbow Six Siege I finally caved after the free trial at the weekend. To be honest I have missed playing these tactical shooters, reminds me of the old CS days on PC. Still doing casual games at the moment to learn the characters, maps etc. but will dive into the ranked matches once I’m level 20.

Offline dalarr

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #173 on: February 24, 2018, 01:18:59 pm »
Finally bought and downloaded Thimbleweed Park and it's everything I had hoped for. Brilliant graphics and story (so far).

Shame on you Mr. Buck Pete. Ron Gilbert and a project like this are worth supporting.

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Number 21 of the Crazy 88
« Reply #174 on: February 24, 2018, 02:14:19 pm »
PUBG

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #175 on: February 24, 2018, 08:45:11 pm »
Just started Stardew Valley on the Switch.

Addicted already.

[You may have an iPhone but you are still using the free version of Tapatalk and spamming us with that knowledge]

Offline zabadoh

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on with hope in your heart
« Reply #176 on: February 25, 2018, 05:48:00 am »
Crossy Road
“It's impossible,” said Pride.  “It's risky,” said Experience.  “It's pointless,” said Reason.

“Give it a try,” whispered the Heart. - Ken-Obi

Offline Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #177 on: February 25, 2018, 07:13:46 pm »
Finally bought and downloaded Thimbleweed Park and it's everything I had hoped for. Brilliant graphics and story (so far).

Shame on you Mr. Buck Pete. Ron Gilbert and a project like this are worth supporting.

Yes true. I'll pay for the next one as this is brilliant.  :-[

How far you got?  I'm quite a way in and not had one hint yet.  I am at a point where I am quite stuck though.

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #178 on: February 25, 2018, 09:20:03 pm »
Still on Zelda. Bit of Mario Kart.

And had a glorious evening beating 8 year olds at Splatoon :lmao
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Offline Macphisto80

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #179 on: February 26, 2018, 01:06:20 am »
Thinking about starting MGS V. Is it any good?

Offline cptrios

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #180 on: February 26, 2018, 02:47:57 am »
Thinking about starting MGS V. Is it any good?

Do you already own it? I paid $15 for it a while back and I think that's about the right price. Plenty of cool stuff, lots of interesting ways to solve problems, etc, but it gets pretty repetitive after a while and in my opinion there just isn't enough environmental diversity to keep things interesting. And yet, I put plenty of hours into it, saving animals for my sanctuary, etc...so yeah, it's probably worth a play.

As for myself, I finally picked up Assassin's Creed: Origins. I'd gotten well sick of the series ages ago, but heard good things about this one, including that it took some cues from The Witcher 3. Thankfully it looks like that's true; there's much more depth in the side missions, locations, etc. than there has been in any of the previous games. I've probably played for around 20 hours so far, exploring the landscape and various cities and doing side missions, and I've barely scratched the main storyline. Yeah, it's definitely not at TW3's level on the depth front, but it's quite a bit closer to it than I'd have expected. And the aforementioned environmental diversity is pretty solid. And the map is huge.

Offline Upinsmoke

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #181 on: February 26, 2018, 06:19:39 am »
MGSV is an interesting one. In terms of mechanics its the best, huge open area so it's not a corridor game anymore. First half of the game is Good, second is repetitive. 

However the story and characters are the worst they've ever been.

Offline ScottScott

• Thugby...It's just not rugger old chap!!!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #182 on: February 26, 2018, 11:22:18 am »
I went through all of the games I had recently and noted down all of the single player games I have in my backlog and it turns out I have a lot that I've started and just left or have bought and never even bothered with. So I've made it a priority before buying any new games to finish all of these so I have gone back to Watch Dogs 2 to complete the single player aspect of that (main missions and majority of side missions) and then after that I have Mafia 3 to finish as well as Wolfenstein 2

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #183 on: February 26, 2018, 11:25:12 am »
I went through all of the games I had recently and noted down all of the single player games I have in my backlog and it turns out I have a lot that I've started and just left or have bought and never even bothered with. So I've made it a priority before buying any new games to finish all of these so I have gone back to Watch Dogs 2 to complete the single player aspect of that (main missions and majority of side missions) and then after that I have Mafia 3 to finish as well as Wolfenstein 2

I've had a backlog for years, and I decided not to buy a Switch or any more games for my PS4 until they're done.

Has anyone got any idea how fucking hard Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze is? It's fucking brutal, the first boss in the whole game has had me stuck for ages.

Saving loads of money though. Zelda will last me until Christmas at least.

Offline dalarr

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #184 on: February 26, 2018, 12:42:52 pm »
Yes true. I'll pay for the next one as this is brilliant.  :-[

How far you got?  I'm quite a way in and not had one hint yet.  I am at a point where I am quite stuck though.
Not far in, mate. Just reached town and talked to the sheriff/coroner. Two sick daughters atm are limiting my gaming time. Loving what I've seen so far. My goal is to not use any hints whatsoever because that's how we did it back in the day. We'll see how it goes

Offline Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #185 on: February 26, 2018, 01:28:38 pm »
Not far in, mate. Just reached town and talked to the sheriff/coroner. Two sick daughters atm are limiting my gaming time. Loving what I've seen so far. My goal is to not use any hints whatsoever because that's how we did it back in the day. We'll see how it goes

Just completed it. Had to get just 2 subtle hints along the way. Not too shabby. :)

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #186 on: February 26, 2018, 01:54:48 pm »
Started on Wolfenstein 2 but had to do the prologue in stages because that wheelchair section was giving me motion sickness.  First time in a video game, eugh.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #187 on: February 26, 2018, 03:12:49 pm »
Playing through Kingdom Come: Deliverance at the moment. The combat was an absolute ball-ache at first but I'm slowly getting the hang of it and can win most fights now, though it helps that I've sold mountains of stolen armour/weapons and used it to buy the best gear I can find.

Online stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #188 on: February 26, 2018, 07:11:09 pm »
How do you like it so far? Playing it as well but haven't got that far yet. I like that it's kind of realistic even though it can be a pain in the arse at times. Was going cross country with my horse once and fell off a rather steep ridge. Three fourths of my health were gone when I fell off the horse... Still a bit worried about bugs though so might be waiting a bit for the next patch. The fighting is nice, but I'm not fully comfortable with it yet...

Offline Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #189 on: February 26, 2018, 09:43:03 pm »
How do you like it so far? Playing it as well but haven't got that far yet. I like that it's kind of realistic even though it can be a pain in the arse at times. Was going cross country with my horse once and fell off a rather steep ridge. Three fourths of my health were gone when I fell off the horse... Still a bit worried about bugs though so might be waiting a bit for the next patch. The fighting is nice, but I'm not fully comfortable with it yet...

I'm enjoying it, I've been doing a lot of side quests clearing bandit camps to practice fighting and I'm getting pretty good at blocks and ripostes, though I haven't managed to squeeze any combos into a fight yet. I like that skill level isn't the be all and end all, a well made arrow to the face will take down most enemies and if you catch someone hard with a sword to the head you can do a ton of damage or just knock them out completely. I also like the way you can complete a lot of missions in different ways, if I had the time I'd play through it again using poison, stealth, theft, charisma and the like.

I haven't figured out my favourite gear yet, I'm using a long-sword right now but I'm coming up against a lot of guys in plate armour lately so maybe a spear or hammer would be better.

The fighting was tough until I got stuck in a boss fight and was forced to learn the basics properly, after that it got a lot easier although taking on more than 2 guys at a time is still really tough as it should be. You should definitely go to the combat arena and learn blocks, ripostes and master strikes.

Offline Mr Mingebag Squid

• Wire glory hunter
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #190 on: February 27, 2018, 11:29:23 am »
Tried starting Assassins Creed Origins at the weekend - 6 hours in and its installed and updated. Hopefully start the game soon.
My Sporting Dream Team:-
LFC - Worcester Warriors - Warrington Wolves - New England Patriots - Jenson Button
My Twatter : @MrHappySquid

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #191 on: February 27, 2018, 11:38:15 am »
Tried starting Assassins Creed Origins at the weekend - 6 hours in and its installed and updated. Hopefully start the game soon.

:lmao modern gaming. Got to love it. Oh, no, wait, I mean hate it ;D

Offline Darren G

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #192 on: February 28, 2018, 05:52:23 am »
MGSV is an interesting one. In terms of mechanics its the best, huge open area so it's not a corridor game anymore. First half of the game is Good, second is repetitive. 

However the story and characters are the worst they've ever been.

Yeah, it's a real pity that the series has gone down the gurrgler in terms of story. The story in the first game was ace and it's been a steady decent from there. I put around 30 hours into V and then lost interest.

Offline Broad Spectrum

• Antibiotic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #193 on: February 28, 2018, 08:46:44 am »
Been playing a lot of the new Assassins Creed after not having played any of them for years, think AC2 was the last one I bought. Anyway I've been really impressed, so much more to this game than previous ones, and like someone has mentioned the map is huge, one of the biggest I can remember.

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #194 on: March 1, 2018, 06:47:50 pm »
Been playing a lot of the new Assassins Creed after not having played any of them for years, think AC2 was the last one I bought. Anyway I've been really impressed, so much more to this game than previous ones, and like someone has mentioned the map is huge, one of the biggest I can remember.

I'll get round to that one eventually I think. People seem to get really into it.

I've just finished Lego Marvel Superheroes, can't say it was that enjoyable going through it with my 5 year old. 'No - there. Over there, where the bricks are jumping about. Over there. yep. Over there. OVER THERE' *throws controller*

Offline Upinsmoke

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #195 on: March 1, 2018, 07:01:00 pm »

I've just finished Lego Marvel Superheroes, can't say it was that enjoyable going through it with my 5 year old. 'No - there. Over there, where the bricks are jumping about. Over there. yep. Over there. OVER THERE' *throws controller*

;D

I know that feeling all too well.

Offline ScottScott

• Thugby...It's just not rugger old chap!!!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #196 on: March 2, 2018, 10:50:10 am »
;D

I know that feeling all too well.

Tried to get my Mrs into these games when I 1st got the Xbox because of the ease of play and the humour but my God it was like trying to split an atom at times. 'Just follow me', 'Why?', 'Because this is what we have to do to move forward', 'I want to smash all of these over here'  :butt :no

I just quit the game and have never tried again

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #197 on: March 11, 2018, 03:13:32 pm »
Absolutely caning Thea:The Awakening at the moment. Picked it up ages ago for buttons but never really got into it at first. Would describe it as Endless Legend-ish crossed with King of Dragon Pass and all set in a post-apocalyptic Russian dark fairy tale. It's really beautifully done. Oh, and skills and combat are done with a card game. Can auto-resolve if you can't be fussed playing but I'm still finding it very entertaining. Love the heavy RPG elements to skills opening up options to avoid things - I've become pretty ninja at poisoning everything living first or having my goblin shaman and baba yaga blow up the undead. Worth a few pounds next time it drops 90% or something in a sale.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline Mr Mingebag Squid

• Wire glory hunter
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #198 on: March 12, 2018, 10:52:24 am »

So, last night I thought right...Assassins Creed...

Another 3.6GB update :(
My Sporting Dream Team:-
LFC - Worcester Warriors - Warrington Wolves - New England Patriots - Jenson Button
My Twatter : @MrHappySquid

Offline PhilV

• Has difficulty in getting it up, apparently.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Epic Swindler
« Reply #199 on: March 12, 2018, 11:01:06 am »
The Last Of Us: Remastered is like Ł12 atm on PS Store, I have finished it on original release but this might be too good to pass up, what a a price!