Author Topic: The Serial Podcasts - 3rd series out now (April 2017)  (Read 29507 times)

Offline Lfsea

• Half a grand, so it is
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Serial - The Podcast
« Reply #240 on: March 31, 2017, 11:05:04 am »
Episode 5 was so satisfying...

Spoiler
As I was listening in my car on the way into work, it occurred to me that John was probably a repressed homosexual and took great comfort (and some romantic pleasure) from helping the young-ish blokes from his town. I thought it wouldn't be any surprise if he'd made some kind of amorous advance and been spurned, leading to a fracturing of his mental state and subsequent suicide.

And then Michael is interviewed and expressed the same thoughts as me.
[close]

I'm now 2 episodes into S-Town.

So far it's not what I thought it would be, but in a way it's actually better.

It's like a Southern Gothic Serial, with more of a focus on the Southern Gothic.

This is pretty close to my thoughts on it. I don't really care where the story goes from this point as it's so fascinating just listening to the people that are on it.

I think series 2 would have been far better received had they called it something other than Serial, like they have done with this.

Offline CheshireDave

• quite apt, as he's from Gloucestershire and his name's Norman
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #241 on: April 4, 2017, 04:46:16 pm »
Finished listening to S-Town now. Incredibly sad and interesting story.
Fuckin' 'Ell It's Fred Titmus

Offline Redcap

• Legacy Fan
  • You wrote a bad song Petey!
« Reply #242 on: April 4, 2017, 11:54:13 pm »
Onto the last episode.

I'm really sad it's ending to be honest. John B et al have been wonderful companions for the last few days.

It's a beautiful, sad, intimate story. It had the potential to go a lot harder on the anger or the melancholy, but instead it's been gently redemptive, which is very typical of a This American Life production.

Offline gerrardsarmy

• Wouldn't say no to a spanking
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #243 on: April 5, 2017, 06:37:07 am »
I both loved the story, and was let down by it.

Spoiler
I want GOLD dammit!
[close]
« Last Edit: April 5, 2017, 08:55:12 am by gerrardsarmy »
“I always think that there’s something unpleasant lurking in people who avoid drinking, gambling, table-talk and pretty women. People like that are either sick or secretly hate their fellow-men.”

Offline Redcap

• Legacy Fan
Re: The Serial Podcasts - 3rd series out now (April 2017)
« Reply #244 on: April 5, 2017, 07:12:44 am »
Spoiler
I both loved the story, and was let down by it. I want GOLD dammit!
[close]

You may wanna spoiler tag that.

Just finished it

Spoiler
Am left a bit flat/perplexed

I guess that's kind of the feeling they intend?

If I understand, there was most likely no gold/money or the cops got it somehow or Tyler or the court lady?

He was clearly troubled throughout his life due to repressed sexuality mixed with the madness of genius plus the likely mercury poisoning?

[close]

Spoiler

I think in a similar way to how the story moved beyond the "murder" in episode two, it moved on from the treasure hunt by episode six. The show is about John B and the town of Woodstock.
[close]
« Last Edit: April 5, 2017, 11:08:31 pm by Redcap »

Offline CheshireDave

• quite apt, as he's from Gloucestershire and his name's Norman
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #245 on: April 5, 2017, 09:44:31 am »
Worth listening to for Uncle Jimmy alone. :lmao

Dayum right!

Spoiler
I felt quite sorry for John. I can’t imagine its easy growing up in a hick town in Alabama being “queer” in every sense of the word. The podcast is presented in a clever way in that it leaves questions unanswered and allows listeners to dispute issues long after the series has finished. It also made me flip flop in my opinions on people. For example the cousins sounded right away like pair of money grabbers. But I just think they arrived so soon and were ever present because there was no one else to sort the estate out and of course John’s mother. Tyler is clearly not the brightest spark in the box and probably a criminal who John used for male companionship. So in terms of the Cousins vs Tyler situation from what we have learnt I’d be more likely to side with the relatives.

I think the series is detailed enough to allow listeners to make assumptions and feel they have it worked out but also vague enough to make this impossible.

[close]

« Last Edit: April 6, 2017, 02:34:59 pm by CheshireDave »
Fuckin' 'Ell It's Fred Titmus

Offline gerrardsarmy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #246 on: April 5, 2017, 02:31:48 pm »
You may wanna spoiler tag that.

Spoiler

I think in a similar way to how the story moved beyond the "murder" in episode two, it moved on from the treasure hunt by episode six. The show is about John B and the town of Woodstock.
[close]

I spoilered mine but you can still see it on yours :)
“I always think that there’s something unpleasant lurking in people who avoid drinking, gambling, table-talk and pretty women. People like that are either sick or secretly hate their fellow-men.”

Offline Redcap

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #247 on: April 5, 2017, 11:19:09 pm »
I spoilered mine but you can still see it on yours :)

Cheers :)

Spoiler
I didn't love the last episode.

The whole mercury poisoning angle kinda undercuts the romance of the whole story. It gives makes you feel like so much of the story you heard, including the John B you got to know and love, was because he had gone mad from mercury poisoning. I'm sure Brian Reed would have preferred it if he hadn't learned that mercury poisoning stuff.

I was pretty angry about that white supremacist picking up the McLemore land though. John must be rolling in his grave.
[close]
« Last Edit: April 6, 2017, 01:02:08 am by Redcap »

Offline gerrardsarmy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #248 on: April 6, 2017, 01:11:52 pm »
Cheers :)

Spoiler
I didn't love the last episode.

The whole mercury poisoning angle kinda undercuts the romance of the whole story. It gives makes you feel like so much of the story you heard, including the John B you got to know and love, was because he had gone mad from mercury poisoning. I'm sure Brian Reed would have preferred it if he hadn't learned that mercury poisoning stuff.

I was pretty angry about that white supremacist picking up the McLemore land though. John must be rolling in his grave.
[close]

Spoiler
He does lose some of his pure Southern Gothic character when you account for mercury poisoning, that's true. I was still powerfully affected when his suicide note was read out on air. It's hard to explain. I've listened to it a few times since and it just makes me so sad. And that he'd by all accounts loved his town then just grew to resent it. Again, just made me really sad. Then that fucking KKK bastard.
[close]

By the way, I listen to this terrific podcast called The Longform Podcast. (If anyone is interested in Journalism, non-fiction writing, and especially narrative non-fiction or literary journalism, they need to listen to this) This week they had Brian Reed on the show. If anyone is interested in how the show was made, how key decisions were made about its structure, and why it ended up sounding how it did, I suggest you listen to this. It's packed with spoilers obviously but it's basically a behind the scenes of S-Town.

Here's the link: https://longform.org/posts/longform-podcast-239-brian-reed

Offline Redcap

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #249 on: April 6, 2017, 02:59:56 pm »
Spoiler
He does lose some of his pure Southern Gothic character when you account for mercury poisoning, that's true. I was still powerfully affected when his suicide note was read out on air. It's hard to explain. I've listened to it a few times since and it just makes me so sad. And that he'd by all accounts loved his town then just grew to resent it. Again, just made me really sad. Then that fucking KKK bastard.
[close]

By the way, I listen to this terrific podcast called The Longform Podcast. (If anyone is interested in Journalism, non-fiction writing, and especially narrative non-fiction or literary journalism, they need to listen to this) This week they had Brian Reed on the show. If anyone is interested in how the show was made, how key decisions were made about its structure, and why it ended up sounding how it did, I suggest you listen to this. It's packed with spoilers obviously but it's basically a behind the scenes of S-Town.

And that'll be my listening to and from work tomorrow. Cheers!

Spoiler
His suicide note was just a gorgeous piece of writing. It made me sad, but it was also quite uplifting in its way. John B was clinically depressed, sure, but in his moments of clarity, he was able to look back and reflect on a life well lived. That's all anyone can really ask for at the end, isn't it?
[close]

Offline Igor Tripod Biscan

• Got it, got off it, got on with it. Is rice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 96
« Reply #250 on: April 6, 2017, 06:34:06 pm »

Cheers for this, I'm personally always on the lookout for new and well done podcasts

Thanks
Liverpool is the pool of life.
Carl Jung, 1961.  Alan Partridge didn't ask for a second season you meff

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #251 on: April 8, 2017, 05:36:00 pm »
Listened to the whole of S-Town this morning. Can't praise it highly enough. There's no way you could tell where it would end up based on the first episode.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline gerrardsarmy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #252 on: April 8, 2017, 11:22:14 pm »
And that'll be my listening to and from work tomorrow. Cheers!

Spoiler
His suicide note was just a gorgeous piece of writing. It made me sad, but it was also quite uplifting in its way. John B was clinically depressed, sure, but in his moments of clarity, he was able to look back and reflect on a life well lived. That's all anyone can really ask for at the end, isn't it?
[close]

Spoiler
It is a great piece of writing. I was sad in the sense that I wish he was still around. A man so brilliant should have lived longer. But, as you say, it was uplifting to hear that he was proud of his life and his home. And it did sound like he thought he'd lived a worthwhile life. I was at work when I listened to it the first time and I had chills. Because amidst the sadness it did fill me with some sense of fortitude against all life throws at you.

In the podcast I linked the host and Brian Reed talk about how the S-Town people were greatly influenced by novels. One person John B mentioned in his suicide note was Flannery O'Connor. The very ending of S-Town, the stuff with his mother in the field begging for a genius, reminded me of an ending to a Flannery O'Connor story. And of course S-Town as a whole has a lot in common with Southern Gothic literature.
[close]

Offline Yiannis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Reds fan from Greece
« Reply #253 on: April 9, 2017, 10:19:29 am »
Listened to the whole of S-Town this morning. Can't praise it highly enough. There's no way you could tell where it would end up based on the first episode.

Spoiler
Yep. Fascinating story about a fascinating character with his highs and lows. Caused such a range of emotions. With such a story you also paint your own pictures and scenery, like a book, and also adds to the whole attraction of the story.

PS: Was relatively close to how I imagined John.
[close]
Messi in fact doesn't have a recognizable trait.

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #254 on: April 9, 2017, 07:53:27 pm »
Uncle Jimmy looks exactly the way you'd picture him.

Spoiler

YES SIR YES SIR!

[close]
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #255 on: April 10, 2017, 06:09:45 am »
Spoiler
[close]

Thanks for the link. Listening now. I think its fascinating to hear him talk about S-Town as a kind of 'audio non-fiction novel'.  It's not a true crime story, there is no Hollywood story arc and no 'Chekov's gun' rules. It's about a life lived.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline BRdispatch05

• Avian maculation. Aural Tetanus Fetishist.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #256 on: April 12, 2017, 07:07:01 pm »
In avoidance of possible spoilers, I made a quick post in this thread and have disappeared. Less than two weeks ago, I listened to episode one of Serial.
As of five minutes ago, I've listened to the entirety of Serial season 1 twice, every undisclosed episode (Thanks to a poster in here and a PM from Claire), S-Town, and season 2 of Serial. All incredibly fascinating, and each one so informative, enlightening, mysterious, chilling, unexpected turns, and entertaining in a way I've never experienced through audio.

Must..Have...More... I've listened to
Spoiler
the post conviction release of Adnan on Undisclosed, but not yet Serial. They have 3 episodes for that, meaning
[close]
those are all I have left supply my addiction. Help Rawk! I may listen to the investigations of Bob Ruff in the near future, and buy Rabias book, but looking for something else. Any suggestions?
The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek. - Joseph Campbell

Offline Brian Blessed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #257 on: April 12, 2017, 07:10:12 pm »
In avoidance of possible spoilers, I made a quick post in this thread and have disappeared. Less than two weeks ago, I listened to episode one of Serial.
As of five minutes ago, I've listened to the entirety of Serial season 1 twice, every undisclosed episode (Thanks to a poster in here and a PM from Claire), S-Town, and season 2 of Serial. All incredibly fascinating, and each one so informative, enlightening, mysterious, chilling, unexpected turns, and entertaining in a way I've never experienced through audio.

Must..Have...More... I've listened to
Spoiler
the post conviction release of Adnan on Undisclosed, but not yet Serial. They have 3 episodes for that, meaning
[close]
those are all I have left supply my addiction. Help Rawk! I may listen to the investigations of Bob Ruff in the near future, and buy Rabias book, but looking for something else. Any suggestions?
Try Up and Vanished.

Online red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #258 on: April 12, 2017, 07:14:22 pm »
Not sure I'd bother with Rabias book.

I got it free with audible and was really disappointed. Nothing particularly shattering in it and there's an awful lot of uneventful stuff about her and what was going on with her.

Offline AndyInVA

• Born in Liverpool, grew up in Yorkshire, live in the States
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never Forget
« Reply #259 on: April 27, 2017, 02:01:14 pm »
Listened to all of S-Town

Totally agree with other posters.

A thoroughly engaging story thats draws you in and then just unravels, then draws you in again.

Don't want to post spoilers but very much not your average story line towards the end.

Uncle Jimmy does need his own T shirt line.

Online red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #260 on: April 27, 2017, 06:16:49 pm »
Have been listening to "The 45th" Rabia and Susan looking at Trump.

Latest is an interview with Michael Dukakis. Came across brilliantly imho

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #261 on: September 5, 2018, 03:27:48 pm »
The Real Third Season of Serial is starting September 20th. It's a year in the life of the Cleveland courts, based on one 'regular' case. 8 minute trailer on here:

https://serialpodcast.org/
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #262 on: September 5, 2018, 04:10:01 pm »
The Real Third Season of Serial is starting September 20th. It's a year in the life of the Cleveland courts, based on one 'regular' case. 8 minute trailer on here:

https://serialpodcast.org/

God, I haven't even had time to listen to Season 2 yet! Been sitting on my iPod for about a year now! ;D
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Ray K

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #263 on: September 5, 2018, 04:15:49 pm »
God, I haven't even had time to listen to Season 2 yet! Been sitting on my iPod for about a year now! ;D

I wouldn't bother with it to be honest. Listen to S-Town of course, but you're missing nothing with the Bergdahl case.

Offline Brian Blessed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #264 on: September 5, 2018, 05:00:38 pm »
Agreed. It had none of the magic or intrigue of the first season, It was actually boring. I doubt this new one will recapture the magic, as it's not being made as it's broadcast, but hopefully it's S-Town level.

Offline Lfsea

• Half a grand, so it is
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #265 on: September 21, 2018, 12:08:18 am »
New series out today

Offline Ray K

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #266 on: September 14, 2022, 06:48:40 pm »
Interesting update to a case I had forgotten about

WSJ NEWS EXCLUSIVE
Adnan Syed Murder Conviction Should Be Vacated, Prosecutors Say

State’s attorney for Baltimore City is asking for new trial in case that became the subject of first hit ‘Serial’ podcast

Prosecutors in Baltimore are asking a judge to vacate Adnan Syed’s conviction for the 1999 murder of Hae Min Lee, a case that riveted America when it was turned into the hit first season of the podcast “Serial.”

The state’s attorney for Baltimore City said in a motion filed Wednesday in circuit court that a nearly yearlong investigation, conducted with the defense, found new evidence, including information concerning the possible involvement of two alternative suspects.

Prosecutors are requesting Mr. Syed be given a new trial. They said they weren’t asserting that Mr. Syed is innocent. “However, for all the reasons set forth below, the State no longer has confidence in the integrity of the conviction,” said the office of Baltimore State’s Attorney Marilyn Mosby, which is overseeing the reinvestigation.

The office is recommending Mr. Syed be released on his own recognizance pending the continuing investigation.

Mr. Syed, a Baltimore native, has been serving a life sentence after he was convicted in 2000 of strangling Ms. Lee, his ex-girlfriend. He was 17 years old at the time of the crime, and was charged as an adult.

Prosecutors said in the court filing Wednesday there is evidence suggesting there are two suspects who may have been involved, either separately or together. The suspects were known at the time of the first investigation but not properly ruled out, prosecutors said.

Identifying details of the two suspects, including their names, are being withheld because the investigation is ongoing, prosecutors said. References to the suspects were mentioned throughout the motion but prosecutors didn’t delineate which suspect they were referring to.

In their reinvestigation, prosecutors found a document in the state’s trial file detailing one person’s statement, saying that one of the suspects had motive to kill Ms. Lee and had threatened her in the presence of another person. The suspect said “he would make her [Ms. Lee] disappear. He would kill her,” according to the court filing.

That information was never given to the defense, the filing said. Prosecutors are required by law to give defense counsel exculpatory evidence upon request.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/adnan-syed-serial-podcast-vacate-murder-conviction-11663163015?reflink=share_mobilewebshare

Online red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #267 on: September 14, 2022, 07:05:53 pm »
I've read that twice and it makes no sense to me.

The prosecution was to vacate Syeds conviction and set a new trial.

Offline Hedley Lamarr

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #268 on: September 14, 2022, 07:13:04 pm »
I've read that twice and it makes no sense to me.

The prosecution was to vacate Syeds conviction and set a new trial.

What doesn’t make sense ?  The state no longer has confidence in the conviction.

Online red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #269 on: September 14, 2022, 07:26:59 pm »
What doesn’t make sense ?  The state no longer has confidence in the conviction.

"Prosecutors are requesting Mr. Syed be given a new trial."

Offline Hedley Lamarr

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #270 on: September 14, 2022, 07:32:18 pm »
"Prosecutors are requesting Mr. Syed be given a new trial."

Because procedurally it now looks a bit 'iffy' and other evidence has come to light, I agree that it is a tad strange that the prosecution are requesting it( after working with the defence), it's either they want to get ahead of something that will happen anyway and it's a high profile case or morally they think it's the right thing to do.  I'm going for the former.

Online red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #271 on: September 14, 2022, 07:36:14 pm »
Because procedurally it now looks a bit 'iffy' and other evidence has come to light, I agree that it is a tad strange that the prosecution are requesting it( after working with the defence), it's either they want to get ahead of something that will happen anyway and it's a high profile case or morally they think it's the right thing to do.  I'm going for the former.

It's just odd. Rabia said she's recording an episode of Undisclosed with Susan and Colin later. I know they'll clear it up.

Either way it's obviously great news for Syed and hopefully they'll get justice for Hae finally

Offline Ciara (with a capital "C")

• Not fussed on Krispy Kremes
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Taylor Swift is fucking awesome. #FreeAdnan
« Reply #272 on: September 14, 2022, 11:25:46 pm »
Looks like this really is the one!!

Rabia had said several months ago that something was afoot but she couldn’t disclose what it was. Had assumed it was the DNA testing that was submitted and had hoped it would come back with a match to someone else. But it looks like it was the new evidence, of the two other suspects that was never handed over?

Sounds like a Brady violation so is that why they acted now?

The other suspect mentioned in the motion had attacked a woman unknown to him IN HER CAR and was later convicted of rape and assault (unsure if it’s the same victim).

You’d think without the presence of any new evidence that could convict Adnan, his team would be confident of winning a retrial based on the initial ‘evidence’. If they would even bring a new trial.

What are they trying to get ahead of? Is this because of money? A potential payout in future?

Online red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #273 on: September 19, 2022, 09:12:52 pm »
Judge Phinn overturns Syed conviction "in the interest of justice"
Judge also orders Syed released under home detention. Removing his shackles now. Orders new trial.

It seems like the two other anonymous suspects (or one of them?) have gone on to rape women after Hae was murdered

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #274 on: September 19, 2022, 10:38:32 pm »
Judge also orders Syed released under home detention. Removing his shackles now. Orders new trial.

It seems like the two other anonymous suspects (or one of them?) have gone on to rape women after Hae was murdered

Seems like there are 2 threads for this - another in News..!

But they have also said they are awaiting results of more DNA to come through. Perhaps that will be the clincher for Adnan, to fully exonerate him.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #275 on: September 19, 2022, 10:39:41 pm »

Also, don’t know if we are allowed to say this but although the suspects have not been named, people have pieces together who they believe one of the suspects to be based on the new info - Mr S, the streaker.

Online red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #276 on: September 20, 2022, 06:49:13 am »
He's in a sort of limbo as I understand. The trial effectively never happened. The state have 30 days to either decide to prosecute again or drop the charges.

They'll be no exoneration as such, it's almost as if the 23 years since his trial didn't happen.

Of course with the states case based around Jay (snort) and the cell phone pings one may argue there is no case against Adnan, unless the other two suspects somehow can implicate him.

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #277 on: September 28, 2022, 02:08:07 pm »
Serial podcast S01 e13 is up. Sarah explains what a motion to vacate means -  “the case crumbled after a hard look”

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #278 on: October 3, 2022, 02:33:28 pm »
Also, don’t know if we are allowed to say this but although the suspects have not been named, people have pieces together who they believe one of the suspects to be based on the new info - Mr S, the streaker.

https://t.co/aH06To71za

Bilal!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #279 on: October 11, 2022, 03:40:19 pm »
All charges dropped!