Author Topic: Strictly come dancing  (Read 31611 times)

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Strictly come dancing
« Reply #160 on: August 13, 2019, 10:48:48 am »
Alex Scott doing it aswell. I really don't think she's on TV enough recently.

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #161 on: September 7, 2019, 07:25:11 pm »
The launch show on now.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #162 on: September 7, 2019, 07:35:57 pm »
Anton du Beke, aka John C, is prancing his stuff once more I see.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #163 on: September 7, 2019, 07:50:59 pm »
What, the, fuck.

Botox?
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #164 on: September 7, 2019, 07:54:24 pm »
Yay winter will soon be with us!

Without seeing any of them dancing Alex Scott is my pick to win it.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Offline CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #165 on: September 7, 2019, 07:56:51 pm »
God help that poor girl if he’s meant to catch her at some point.

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #166 on: September 7, 2019, 07:59:29 pm »
50?

Pull the other one.

Hoping for a Catherine Tyldsley win.

She's funny her and PHWOAR......

Antons a funny lad n all. He's like a young Arthur Askey. Man of many talents. And as a fellow former baker hope he does well.

He sings,dances,bakes.is there nothing he can't do?y

Saying that,bet he can't decorate a wedding cake

Offline CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #167 on: September 7, 2019, 08:03:10 pm »
Hope Lecky legs will be a professional dancer and he’s paired with either sir roger decausey or Gary wilmots lad, Willy.

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #168 on: September 7, 2019, 08:03:18 pm »
David James looks like he's on the vegan diet. Oddly slender.

Offline CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #169 on: September 7, 2019, 08:04:36 pm »
Anton du C, still has the shit man

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #170 on: September 7, 2019, 08:05:55 pm »

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #171 on: September 7, 2019, 08:06:37 pm »
David James gets his haircut at Tandy

Offline CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #172 on: September 7, 2019, 08:06:45 pm »
David James looks like he's on the vegan diet. Oddly slender.
He’s dropped two stone.

Bet that was easy ‘badum tish’......

Fozzy bear at his best right there

Offline CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #173 on: September 7, 2019, 08:08:56 pm »

Love it, 😁 I’m going to lobby parliament for the name change.

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #174 on: September 7, 2019, 08:13:20 pm »
Is this the first time Anton has got a restive young one?  ;D

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #175 on: September 7, 2019, 08:14:43 pm »
Is this the first time Anton has got a restive young one?  ;D
No but the others were all crap [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Offline CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #176 on: September 7, 2019, 08:17:49 pm »
Just realised it’s honey bunny from the eastenders.

Sir An-John du C. The jammy bastard

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #177 on: September 7, 2019, 08:18:58 pm »
Just realised it’s honey bunny from the eastenders.

Sir An-John du C. The jammy bastard
like a young Aunt Sally her

Offline CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #178 on: September 7, 2019, 08:21:34 pm »
like a young Aunt Sally her
Mmmmmmm yummy.

I’d love to slice her cake and cup her T.

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #179 on: September 7, 2019, 08:22:32 pm »
That grin of Antons....

It's the sort of grin that ye younger brother had when ye shared a bath as a kid and he'd follow through

You'd be crying ye eyes out and he's just sat there with That grin

Not one fuck given

That's a man with confidence.

Offline CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #180 on: September 7, 2019, 08:24:40 pm »
Tom O’connor style confidence that P.

Pongawulanut is not the only fruit.

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #181 on: September 7, 2019, 08:25:26 pm »
Tom O’connor style confidence that P.

Pongawulanut is not the only fruit.
haha😂

Offline CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #182 on: September 7, 2019, 08:29:58 pm »
Mini Jason Lee just got the tramp who can dance

Offline CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #183 on: September 7, 2019, 08:30:35 pm »
Massive twat

Offline CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #184 on: September 7, 2019, 08:34:34 pm »
Shirley has a dance shop over in the Wirral, apparently. So me bird tells me.

Am tellin the Jen El girl.

Offline CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #185 on: September 7, 2019, 08:38:59 pm »
:lmao

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #186 on: September 9, 2019, 09:38:08 pm »
EEDBqz8-Ww-AIPLh-Q" border="0

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #187 on: September 21, 2019, 09:09:41 pm »
Actually looking like a decent crop this year. Certainly the best standard for week one I can remember.

Offline Filler.

• Up. resurrected. Keeps his Kath in a cage, but not sure if the new baby is in there as well. Studying for a Masters in Semiotics.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #188 on: September 22, 2019, 09:54:12 pm »
Oh come on Robert... come and watch it... as a family. Kids love it and they want you there! It's the only time we ever get together.

No.

Offline Red Viper

• Foolproof
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Fantasy NFL Champion 2019 & 2020
« Reply #189 on: October 12, 2019, 09:21:07 pm »
What have the judges been smoking tonight?

Offline sinnermichael

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #190 on: October 13, 2019, 11:32:33 am »
What have the judges been smoking tonight?

Agreed. The scoring has been all over the place.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #191 on: October 13, 2019, 01:40:16 pm »
I thought there was quite a few really good performances last night.

Offline Red Viper

• Foolproof
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #192 on: October 13, 2019, 09:18:08 pm »
Judges on crack confirmed

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #193 on: October 13, 2019, 09:51:11 pm »
Judges on crack confirmed

It's always difficult when you have two good dancers in the dance off though. Whoever goes out you can always make a case for them. Neither of them should have been in the dance off in all honesty, sad for him.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2019, 10:21:53 pm by jillc »

Offline Red Viper

• Foolproof
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #194 on: October 14, 2019, 08:07:00 am »
It's always difficult when you have two good dancers in the dance off though. Whoever goes out you can always make a case for them. Neither of them should have been in the dance off in all honesty, sad for him.

That Tory bird is terrible.

Offline Zeppelin

• Funds hate.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hammer of the Gods
« Reply #195 on: October 14, 2019, 08:19:07 am »
Very surprising result. I thought Dev was a contender, although his dance on Saturday wasn't brilliant. I thought Alex Scott was nailed on for the dance off. I was glad David James got through as his improvement was amazing. I see the usual twitter storm has started, claiming the result was fixed. The same thing happens every time someone good goes out.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #196 on: October 14, 2019, 08:36:55 am »
That Tory bird is terrible.

Why are you bringing politics into Strictly? Is there not one show where we are safe from that subject?

Offline Zeppelin

• Funds hate.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hammer of the Gods
« Reply #197 on: October 14, 2019, 08:42:15 am »
Why are you bringing politics into Strictly? Is there not one show where we are safe from that subject?

I was wondering about that myself - (a) who is the tory 'bird' (have we gone back to 1970?) and (b) how do we know anything about her politics? The same thing seems to happen on the Bake Off thread where people are accused of being Tories.

Offline Red Viper

• Foolproof
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #198 on: October 14, 2019, 08:44:41 am »

You mean the Viscountess? :lmao

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #199 on: October 14, 2019, 01:45:34 pm »
You mean the Viscountess? :lmao

Your the one who started it by stating "Tory Bird" just isn't relevant this is nothing more than a entertainment show.