Author Topic: Champions League fixtures 28th/29th September  (Read 17891 times)

Online oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
Re: Champions League fixtures 28th/29th September
« Reply #80 on: September 28, 2021, 10:02:43 pm »

AC Milan 1 - 2 Atl. Madrid; full time...

Rafael Leao goal for Milan on 20' - https://streamja.com/bJ7l2

Kessie (Milan) second yellow card on 29' - https://streamja.com/2zEB3

Leao bicycle kick hits the bar vs Atletico Madrid - https://streamable.com/okx4tm

Griezmann goal on 84' - https://streamja.com/OBbaX

Luis Suarez goal (penalty) on 90'+7' - https://streamja.com/AKwBK

'Close footage of the handball incident in the Milan v Atletico' - https://old.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/pxggpp/close_video_footage_of_the_handball_incident_in

Highlights: https://soccercatch.com/matches/18395550/milan-vs-atletico-madrid#media

« Last Edit: September 28, 2021, 10:35:47 pm by oojason »
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #81 on: September 28, 2021, 10:02:47 pm »
If Inter was just a bit useful in the CL, Real Madrid would be out if the CL soon.
Not sure what the deal is with Inter in CL, they just can't perform there.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #82 on: September 28, 2021, 10:04:42 pm »
It was Cuneyt Cakir who gave that penalty? What the fuck is the matter with him?? Did he lose his eyesight recently?
more like the VAR ref did not him. I think if they were not sure and asked him to check the screen, he wouldn't have given a penalty.

Offline hixxstar

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dont Worry I'm From The Internet
« Reply #83 on: September 28, 2021, 10:07:57 pm »
The beauty of the 'Sheriff' winner was not just a great strike, ..but the 89" minute in the Bernabeu to beat Real Madrid...  8)
Shanks on Leaving Liverpool FC

"It was the most difficult thing in the world, when I went to tell the chairman........ It was like walking to the electric chair.... That's the way it felt."

Offline scatman

• Slutty enough to make Jordan blush - and hard enough to piss in the wrong bush! Missing a shift key.
  • Legacy Fan
  • This is my world, you just WORK here :D
    • directions to football stadiums
« Reply #84 on: September 28, 2021, 10:09:01 pm »
sheriff's first goal was a beauty, played out from the keeper, passed their way through, delightful cross and header
Would sacrifice Fordy in a sacred Mayan ritual to have him as the next Liverpool manager
Football stadiums in England

Online oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #85 on: September 28, 2021, 10:09:09 pm »

PSG 2 - 0 Manchester City...

Idrissa Gueye goal on 8' - https://streamwo.com/8mHTzMk

Kevin de Bruyne tackle on Idrissa Gueye (yellow card) - https://streamwo.com/tilXRmT & www.gsoccer.xyz/p/soccer-e.html

Manchester City hit the crossbar twice on 26' - https://streamwo.com/LhK4NcB

Neymar chance on 65' - https://streamwo.com/aIHxtuR

Messi goal on 75' - https://streamwo.com/ZgtvGPA & www.gsoccer.xyz/p/soccer-x.html & https://juststream.live/GuiseBrainstormingRushing

Highlights: https://ourmatch.me/28-09-2021-paris-saint-germain-vs-manchester-city

« Last Edit: September 28, 2021, 10:49:21 pm by oojason »
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline PoetryInMotion

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #86 on: September 28, 2021, 10:14:09 pm »
That team I’ve never heard of just beat Real Madrid…in Madrid.  :o

You've never heard of? They made shockwaves beating Shakhtar a couple of weeks ago.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #87 on: September 28, 2021, 10:15:26 pm »
Damn, Gueye/Herrera preferred to Gini. Ouch!

Has Gini gone Full Coutinho?
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #88 on: September 28, 2021, 10:15:39 pm »
That Sheriff winner was an absolute stunner…

Goal of the month that one
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #89 on: September 28, 2021, 10:15:47 pm »
Am I missing something with the Atletico goal? Gives Milan basically no chance of getting through now. Barring a miracle, it was always going to be us and Atletico as massive favourites.

I suppose it increases the chance of us not topping the group. If they get 4 points from our two games they’ll probably win it.

But whatever, we’re in a great position. It gets easy to over analyse every result and permutation in a mini league. There’s nothing for us to fear.

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #90 on: September 28, 2021, 10:15:49 pm »
PSG did a number on Man City. They were tactically very good. Just having the ball doesn't mean City dominated. PSG defended well and then took City to the cleaners every time they dribbled at them.

That Messi goal was worth the wait. And that ridiculous dive from Jesus. Anyway, all this from the little I watched when I switched games at times when we rested on the ball.

They key for them is Verratti. The guy is made out of porcelin, but when he plays, he is crucial to setting the tempo and controlling the game, and there is no one else who can do that for them.

Offline PoetryInMotion

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #91 on: September 28, 2021, 10:18:03 pm »
I thought even the red for Kessie was a bit harsh. Disgraceful penalty.

And Brugge have 4 points in the Group of Death. Insane.

Offline PoetryInMotion

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #92 on: September 28, 2021, 10:18:35 pm »
They key for them is Verratti. The guy is made out of porcelin, but when he plays, he is crucial to setting the tempo and controlling the game, and there is no one else who can do that for them.

Yes, Verratti is quite brilliant.

Offline scatman

• Slutty enough to make Jordan blush - and hard enough to piss in the wrong bush! Missing a shift key.
  • Legacy Fan
  • This is my world, you just WORK here :D
    • directions to football stadiums
« Reply #93 on: September 28, 2021, 10:21:58 pm »
Idrissa Gueye has had a phenomenal start to the season for them so not surprised he started today. he's got 4 goals in 6 appearances
Would sacrifice Fordy in a sacred Mayan ritual to have him as the next Liverpool manager
Football stadiums in England

Online Cu Chulainn

• "It's Peanut Butter Fascist Time!" (thinkaboutit). greedy, stupid, selfish capitalist pig who hates the poor and wants to euthanise the disabled.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #94 on: September 28, 2021, 10:22:10 pm »
Amazing win for Sheriff.  :o They have a good chance now of at least making the Europa League knockouts.

Online stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #95 on: September 28, 2021, 10:26:11 pm »
only founded in  1997  ..  ::)

And by the looks of it a very horrible club run by billionaire owner using it as a vehicle to promote his company.

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #96 on: September 28, 2021, 10:32:01 pm »
And by the looks of it a very horrible club run by billionaire owner using it as a vehicle to promote his company.

That's the thing though, there's no other way a club from there can compete let alone have a team that can go to the Bernabeu and win.

Moldova are ranked 180th in the world. 180th. Their top flight is no better than League Two in terms of quality.

Offline Rhi

• Rhisuscitated
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #97 on: September 28, 2021, 10:37:27 pm »
I went to Tiraspol a couple of years back. Wish I’d have brought back a hipster Sheriff Tiraspol shirt now 🥲

Fucking mad place, like. I was leading a tour at the time and 4 people from my group got stuck in an ancient Soviet lift. At about the 12th floor.

It happened to be a bank holiday so trying to get an engineer out to save them was… 😬 not easy. I was running up and down the stairs checking on the people in the lift while also trying to get random locals off the street who do not speak English to help me get someone to get them out.

We were also technically trespassing at the time. Possibly one of the most stressful hours of my life. Do not recommend.

Anyway. They’re just a bunch of dodgy Russians in the mould of all the other dodgy Russians. But fair play for beating Real! A team playing just their second ever CL game beating the team that has won it more times than any other. Some story regardless of them being dodgy Russians.
“Above all, I would like to be remembered as a man who was selfless, who strove and worried so that others could share the glory, and who built up a family of people who could hold their heads up high and say 'We're Liverpool'.” - Bill Shankly

Online Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #98 on: September 28, 2021, 10:39:55 pm »
Just seen the Sterling miss against PSG  ;D then immediately followed by the Silva miss  :lmao :lmao European bottlers. Forest and Villa are bigger than them
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #99 on: September 28, 2021, 10:41:27 pm »
Ancelotti looknig for another pay off isn't he?  ;D Don Carlo loves the moolah.

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #100 on: September 28, 2021, 10:42:09 pm »
Ancelotti looknig for another pay off isn't he?  ;D Don Carlo loves the moolah.

You can take the lad out of Everton but you can't take Everton out of the lad.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #101 on: September 28, 2021, 10:42:46 pm »
I went to Tiraspol a couple of years back. Wish I’d have brought back a hipster Sheriff Tiraspol shirt now 🥲

Fucking mad place, like. I was leading a tour at the time and 4 people from my group got stuck in an ancient Soviet lift. At about the 12th floor.

It happened to be a bank holiday so trying to get an engineer out to save them was… 😬 not easy. I was running up and down the stairs checking on the people in the lift while also trying to get random locals off the street who do not speak English to help me get someone to get them out.

We were also technically trespassing at the time. Possibly one of the most stressful hours of my life. Do not recommend.

Anyway. They’re just a bunch of dodgy Russians in the mould of all the other dodgy Russians. But fair play for beating Real! A team playing just their second ever CL game beating the team that has won it more times than any other. Some story regardless of them being dodgy Russians.

You're Bald and Bankrupt and I claim my £5.

Online Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #102 on: September 28, 2021, 10:44:03 pm »
Has Gini gone Full Coutinho?

The grass isn't always greener
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
« Reply #103 on: September 28, 2021, 10:48:21 pm »
Amazing win for Sheriff.  :o They have a good chance now of at least making the Europa League knockouts.

Just watched the highligts, RM goal was a very dodgy pen. What a finish though, craziness. The Real players were playing in the game and didn't believe it  ;D
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #104 on: September 28, 2021, 10:49:19 pm »
sheriff's first goal was a beauty, played out from the keeper, passed their way through, delightful cross and header
Second one was even better. Belter half volley on the edge of the box.

Online gerrardisgod

• has all his sisters with him.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Anal Dirge Prat
« Reply #105 on: September 28, 2021, 10:49:44 pm »
Kelleher saves that Atletico pen.
AHA!

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #106 on: September 28, 2021, 10:55:24 pm »
I was reading that and was thinking if him. ;D
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Max_powers

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #107 on: September 28, 2021, 11:00:52 pm »
Poch has Pep's number in CL, doesn't he? Knocked them out of CL before too.

I remember an interview with Pep from a decade ago when he was mentioning that Pochettino's Espanyol team are the toughest team he faced in the league.

Offline Rhi

• Rhisuscitated
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #108 on: September 28, 2021, 11:03:31 pm »

;D I had to Google that and so i am slightly less offended than I was a few mins ago.
“Above all, I would like to be remembered as a man who was selfless, who strove and worried so that others could share the glory, and who built up a family of people who could hold their heads up high and say 'We're Liverpool'.” - Bill Shankly

Offline Dave McCoy

• "Don't you know who I am?!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • 11,053ft up
« Reply #109 on: September 28, 2021, 11:03:39 pm »
Yeah, watching the highlights and that penalty call for Atletico is shocking.  Combined with the pretty borderline sending off not a great night for our Turkish friend.

Aside from that looks like ManC just smushed PSG but couldn't put any in the net while PSG rode their luck?

There was an article I meant to read about Sheriff, something something dodgy owners and money but never got around to it.  I guess anything to laugh at Madrid.  Might be in for the greatest El Chiringuito of all time tonight.

Online stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #110 on: September 28, 2021, 11:11:35 pm »
That's the thing though, there's no other way a club from there can compete let alone have a team that can go to the Bernabeu and win.

Moldova are ranked 180th in the world. 180th. Their top flight is no better than League Two in terms of quality.

The same could be said for Chelsea or the oil clubs and there might be other parallels between them and Sheriff as well. I'm laughing my arse off about Real losing to them, but they can still be a horrible club...

https://www.efe.com/efe/english/sports/from-breakaway-state-to-the-bernabeu-rise-of-fc-sheriff/50000266-4637156

Offline PoetryInMotion

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #111 on: September 28, 2021, 11:12:49 pm »
Yeah, watching the highlights and that penalty call for Atletico is shocking.  Combined with the pretty borderline sending off not a great night for our Turkish friend.

Aside from that looks like ManC just smushed PSG but couldn't put any in the net while PSG rode their luck?

There was an article I meant to read about Sheriff, something something dodgy owners and money but never got around to it.  I guess anything to laugh at Madrid.  Might be in for the greatest El Chiringuito of all time tonight.

Regarding the PSG City game - no. Man City had a bunch of crosses and long shots, but except a couple, nothing really threatened. PSG made City work hard every time they carried the ball forward.

City were totally out of form and PSG were Deserved winners.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #112 on: September 28, 2021, 11:25:54 pm »

Doesn't sound too dissimilar to their game against Poch's Spurs tbf. ;D

Hope we don't get that bloody ref from the Milan-Atletico game anytime soon!
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Dave McCoy

• "Don't you know who I am?!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • 11,053ft up
« Reply #113 on: September 28, 2021, 11:27:33 pm »
Regarding the PSG City game - no. Man City had a bunch of crosses and long shots, but except a couple, nothing really threatened. PSG made City work hard every time they carried the ball forward.

City were totally out of form and PSG were Deserved winners.

Depending on what model you believe ManC had a 1.6 - .6 xG advantage with a 18 to 6 shot advantage, 10 corners, more touches in the box, more possession, etc etc.  Maybe I'll rewatch the whole thing but that doesn't scream to me off-hand PSG clear and deserved winner.

Offline OOS

• Jordan Henderson fanclub member #4
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #114 on: September 28, 2021, 11:57:13 pm »
Always have a soft spot for Eastern European clubs, and Eastern German teams. One thing that it never really talked about, is the massive gulf in resources between the two half's of Europe. So many historic clubs and footballing culture not living up to thier full potential.
"I think the most important thing about music is the sense of escape." - Thom Yorke

Offline PoetryInMotion

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #115 on: September 29, 2021, 12:55:24 am »
Depending on what model you believe ManC had a 1.6 - .6 xG advantage with a 18 to 6 shot advantage, 10 corners, more touches in the box, more possession, etc etc.  Maybe I'll rewatch the whole thing but that doesn't scream to me off-hand PSG clear and deserved winner.

That 1.6 is because of 1 chance where Sterling hit the crossbar and in the same sequence Bernardo Silva hit the post, both from close range. That was their only real chance in the game. Apart from that, it was all sterile possession and long shots and meaningless crosses. Also, you have to consider game state. PSG scored very early. Therefore their forays forward were only to push up, keep the ball when they could, and frustrate City. Not to shoot unnecessarily. Hence the low xG and number of shots for PSG. They managed the game superbly.

I switched between both games, ours and theirs as our result was clear. City struggled. If you blindly look at stats, without the context I gave, it will tell a different story.

Offline PoetryInMotion

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #116 on: September 29, 2021, 12:58:33 am »
Of all the advantages of xG in terms of evaluating chances, it goes to show that, xG has no clue to accommodate for game state and game management.

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #117 on: September 29, 2021, 01:09:51 am »
Paddy power taking the piss out of Real Madrid.

Paddy Power
@paddypower
The 13-times European champions losing to a club with an unverified Twitter account.

Peak Gazprom.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #118 on: September 29, 2021, 01:20:17 am »

Online Tonyh8su

• Tonyign0r35u
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #119 on: September 29, 2021, 01:25:36 am »
Who was that that missed from less than a yard out for City? Hahahahahaahahahaha