Author Topic: I fucking love RAWK  (Read 6426 times)

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Re: I fucking love RAWK
« Reply #40 on: August 15, 2020, 05:42:20 pm »
Thank you btw had do you donate on RAWK. Once I find a new job I want to give something back!

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=74199.0

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #42 on: September 10, 2020, 10:57:08 am »
I have increased my time again on here with work being a bit quiet, and then the real personal stories of Gulleysucker sadly passing and this morning reading 24.7's thread on his heartache, it really showed to me how invested I am into RAWK, and the reactions from all show how much of a community it is here.  I tend to only throw in the odd stupid comment, or join in the drafts and the boozer threads, but it's built up my post count a little bit over the past 12 years. It's easy to switch off and go into a bit of a down time in life at the moment, especially with all that's going on in the health, political and sport world. The one constant that makes me smile will always be coming on here and seeing what people put on their ham butties (cheese or mayo for me) or what incredible niche pun Nick has come up with today, or even how FSG agent Craig is defending the latest to say John Henry wears silly glasses.

Anyway, thrown another £20 in for the mods Christmas party, this year done via Zoom wearing Jurgen Klopp themed Christmas jumpers.

« Last Edit: September 10, 2020, 08:44:49 pm by Elzar »
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #43 on: September 10, 2020, 11:06:50 am »
I have increased my time again on here with work being a bit quiet, and then the real personal stories of Gulleysucker sadly passing and this morning reading 24.7's thread on his heartache, it really showed to me how invested I am into RAWK, and the reactions from all show how much of a community it is here.  I tend to only throw in the odd stupid comment, or join in the drafts and the boozer threads, but it's built up my post count a little bit over the past 12 years. It's easy to switch off and go into a bit of a down time in life at the moment, especially with all that's going on in the health, political and sport world. The one constant that makes me smile will always be coming on here and seeing what people put on their ham butties (cheese or may for me) or what incredible niche pun Nick has come up with today, or even how FSG agent Craig is defending the latest to say John Henry wears silly glasses.

Anyway, thrown another £20 in for the mods Christmas party, this year done via Zoom wearing Jurgen Klopp themed Christmas jumpers.

<3

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #44 on: September 10, 2020, 01:35:53 pm »
His glasses aren’t silly  :no :no