Author Topic: Tapatalk  (Read 5969 times)

Offline Claire.

• The Don. Giving it up for Lents. Too bright for most RAWK users. Getting antsy. Doesn't settle for less than 27".
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Tapatalk
« Reply #120 on: May 2, 2021, 12:37:32 pm »
Very minor thing and don't know if it's possible but would be handy if after you've read a thread you had the option of the "unread posts" button without having to click back to the main forum page for it.

What button is this and where it is on the thread layout?

The mobile and desktop are the same thing, the only thing changing is css. If it appears on a thread view then I don't see why it wouldn't be there in both views but I don't see such a thing on mine, but I do have a variety of extra stuff cos I have admin permissions so I might just be being blind.

Offline JasonF

• <witty tagline here>
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Funny T-Shirts
« Reply #121 on: May 2, 2021, 01:05:30 pm »
What button is this and where it is on the thread layout?

The mobile and desktop are the same thing, the only thing changing is css. If it appears on a thread view then I don't see why it wouldn't be there in both views but I don't see such a thing on mine, but I do have a variety of extra stuff cos I have admin permissions so I might just be being blind.

I think what she means is the "unread posts" link at the top of the page. It's there on desktop and it's there when viewing horizontally on mobile but not vertically.

Horizontal:

Vertical:

I assume it's being hidden by the responsive design.

Online reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #122 on: May 2, 2021, 01:27:02 pm »
How do I get the black background please?

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
« Reply #123 on: May 2, 2021, 01:57:51 pm »
@Claire, what a star!

Happy to test if you still need testers.

iPhone / iPad with Safari or Chrome.

Offline Just Elmo?

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #124 on: May 2, 2021, 02:13:33 pm »
How do I get the black background please?

If you go to your Profile and then Modify Profile > Look and Layout you can change it there - though think you have to have been added as a test user.

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #125 on: May 2, 2021, 02:16:53 pm »
I think what she means is the "unread posts" link at the top of the page. It's there on desktop and it's there when viewing horizontally on mobile but not vertically.

Horizontal:

Vertical:

Thanks Jason, that's what I meant although I didn't realise it was there on horizontal view as I never use that! I had meant that it's there on every page of the original desktop version, not this test version.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Online reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #126 on: May 2, 2021, 03:11:11 pm »
If you go to your Profile and then Modify Profile > Look and Layout you can change it there - though think you have to have been added as a test user.

Thanks mate 👍

Offline Just Elmo?

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #127 on: May 2, 2021, 11:03:04 pm »
Just a minor thing but text within Spoiler tags is still appearing in non-dark mode so you get white boxes in the middle of a black screen when you open them.

Offline Claire.

• The Don. Giving it up for Lents. Too bright for most RAWK users. Getting antsy. Doesn't settle for less than 27".
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #128 on: May 3, 2021, 09:06:34 am »

Ah okay so it’s just the generic link, yeah, it’s being hidden because of space concerns, can maybe stack that though.

Offline Rhi

• Rhisuscitated
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #129 on: May 3, 2021, 04:43:55 pm »
I love the mobile version. The only thing I find hard is distinguishing between stickied and non-stickied threads - there's not quite enough difference there for me. Not sure if stickies can have a slightly different shade of red or not? Probably not. That and image distortion/stretching are the only little issues with the mobile version. Otherwise  :thumbup
“Above all, I would like to be remembered as a man who was selfless, who strove and worried so that others could share the glory, and who built up a family of people who could hold their heads up high and say 'We're Liverpool'.” - Bill Shankly

Offline dakid

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #130 on: May 6, 2021, 09:34:52 pm »
Tapatalk user here, how I go about getting. A link to the mobile version being discussed? !

Offline dakid

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #131 on: Today at 09:06:58 am »
Can somebody tell me the url to use for the mobile version of the forum. My browser it seems only loads the desktop version.

Online reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #132 on: Today at 09:12:25 am »
Can somebody tell me the url to use for the mobile version of the forum. My browser it seems only loads the desktop version.

I think Claire needs to add it to your profile mate rather than you do it.

Offline dakid

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #133 on: Today at 09:14:33 am »
I think Claire needs to add it to your profile mate rather than you do it.
Thanks for your reply, much appreciated.

@Claire. would it be possible to have mobile access added to my account please?