Author Topic: FA Cup 4th Round selling details  (Read 28292 times)

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: FA Cup 4th Round selling details
« Reply #200 on: January 26, 2020, 09:12:37 pm »
They said the Villa away tickets wouldn"t count as a credit.

So I wonder if they'll do the same for this, and potentially allow people to opt out of the Auto Cup for one game?

No. Absolutely not.

The Villa game didn't count because of Qatar, not because its the kids

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #201 on: January 26, 2020, 09:12:49 pm »
I can watch the U23s for free, fuming if they plan on charging more than £15 for this

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #202 on: January 26, 2020, 09:13:48 pm »
Seems a sensible option.

No it isnt.

If you cant be arsed to go to the lesser games then you should fall off

Offline Fazak_Red

• Seems to think everything is shite, not including his own one-liners though, of course not......
  • Legacy Fan
  • Forza Liverpool
« Reply #203 on: January 26, 2020, 09:15:11 pm »
No it isnt.

If the manager can’t be arsed why should the fans?

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #204 on: January 26, 2020, 09:18:19 pm »

I think Klopp is making a point, having watched his interview.

He's a bit miffed the Premier League sent him a letter asking him to 'respect the winter break' and don't arrange any friendlies during that time, and now the FA expect us to play a game during the break.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #205 on: January 26, 2020, 09:19:44 pm »
I think Klopp is making a point, having watched his interview.

He's a bit miffed the Premier League sent him a letter asking him to 'respect the winter break' and don't arrange any friendlies during that time, and now the FA expect us to play a game during the break.
Love Klopp but shit like this pisses me off, play the team that played today and we win fine, now the kids will lose and the treble season and Wembley trips fucked off again

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #206 on: January 26, 2020, 09:24:09 pm »
Love Klopp but shit like this pisses me off, play the team that played today and we win fine, now the kids will lose and the treble season and Wembley trips fucked off again

Yeah, would like him to take the cups more seriously, don't want us to exist just for PL and CL.

Surely it's a chance to give more game time and match sharpness to the likes of Minamino, Shaqiri, Matip, Lovren, Keita, Milner, Origi etc.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #207 on: January 26, 2020, 09:29:30 pm »
Yeah, would like him to take the cups more seriously, don't want us to exist just for PL and CL.

Surely it's a chance to give more game time and match sharpness to the likes of Minamino, Shaqiri, Matip, Lovren, Keita, Milner, Origi etc.
Fabinho Matip Lovren looked slow af, all those players could do with another game not 2 weeks without, actually makes no sense. Send the first XI away and then these players get 10 days off after. He’s too stubborn for his own good but always has been and it’s something you accept with the success

Offline Tame_Impala

• You wanna know why I always think I’m right?
  • Main Stander
  • I'll tell you why...
« Reply #208 on: January 26, 2020, 09:34:30 pm »
No it isnt.

Thing is though - wether it's a credit or not, there'll still be poeple who won't be arsed turning up. Especially if it's £10 a ticket, people will just take the hit for the credit in the hope of a big draw if we get through.

Genuinely think it should just be some sort of £5 - £10 general sale with what's left over from the ACS, with the match not counting towards a credit. Otherwise I can just see the ground being half empty. Got a rare chance to get a few kids & their mates into the ground I hope the club do the right thing

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #209 on: January 26, 2020, 09:37:09 pm »
No it isnt.

Does the same apply to the players who will be taking a rest whilst us fans put in a day at work and a shift at Anfield?  Went to Villa to watch the kids and we all stayed to the end and enjoyed the game.   Qatar was different,  no excuse or reason to not play a team of similar strength to the Everton game.
We are Loyal Supporters

Offline RebeccaLFC

• Kopite
« Reply #210 on: January 26, 2020, 09:39:30 pm »

100%. Think the team performed poorly. So he should play the exact same team (baring any injuries) so they can show fight and get us through to the next round. Same goes for Klopp. Though he just stood and smiled on the touch line a little to much after the goals went in, there was no response  from him or the team.

He won’t do any of it because he is so stubborn.

Tottenham/Southampton will have got the same message about the winter break but will still name seniors players. Klopps just being awkward.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #211 on: January 26, 2020, 09:39:37 pm »
Does the same apply to the players who will be taking a rest whilst us fans put in a day at work and a shift at Anfield?  Went to Villa to watch the kids and we all stayed to the end and enjoyed the game.   Qatar was different,  no excuse or reason to not play a team of similar strength to the Everton game.

You're penalising the people who do go though.

If you don't want to go fine, but you can't expect the people who do go to just not get credit for it.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #212 on: January 26, 2020, 09:41:21 pm »
100%. Think the team performed poorly. So he should play the exact same team (baring any injuries) so they can show fight and get us through to the next round. Same goes for Klopp. Though he just stood and smiled on the touch line a little to much after the goals went in, there was no response  from him or the team.

Honestly think he'd rather have lost than drew.

Matip and Lovren were terrible, they need more minutes to shake off the rustiness of being out injured, they won't be getting those minutes in the league, or during a 2 week break.

Online 1964allezallezallez

• Main Stander
« Reply #213 on: January 26, 2020, 09:44:33 pm »
No it isnt.

To go and watch the U23s will cost me £100 (hotel/train/ticket) plus a day off work.

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #214 on: January 26, 2020, 09:45:06 pm »
You're penalising the people who do go though.

If you don't want to go fine, but you can't expect the people who do go to just not get credit for it.

I will be there credit or not, but many won’t be who are on the ACS, so why have how ever many empty seats be it 500, 5000 or more when we can strip the credit and sell the tickets on general sale to those who might not otherwise get to a game.  If we are going to get through we need a bum on every seat creating an atmosphere that will drive the kids on. 
We are Loyal Supporters

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #215 on: January 26, 2020, 09:45:31 pm »
No. Absolutely not.

The Villa game didn't count because of Qatar, not because its the kids

Yes, fair enough.

I just think it's a little unfair on those who genuinely travel miles to get to all games, to be expected to travel for what is effectively an Under 23's game. Either that, or they just buy the ticket anyway and leave the seat empty, which could have been used by someone else.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #216 on: January 26, 2020, 09:47:18 pm »
To go and watch the U23s will cost me £100 (hotel/train/ticket) plus a day off work.

That's a shame but other people will pay that as well and you can't expect them to lose the credit because you don't want to go

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #217 on: January 26, 2020, 09:51:01 pm »
If people jump off the ACS coz it’s the u23 nothing you can do about it. It’s a lot of money for some people but it’s their loss

I’m all for a credit for the attendance....If we got to the final only STHs plus members with an away are going so this is a chance for us members with home only to add a credit.

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #218 on: January 26, 2020, 09:52:01 pm »
The ground will be full if it goes to all members though.

Hopefully it will be full whatever sale it goes to but we need to minimise reasons for anyone to not turn up and leave an empty seat.  More tickets returned, more tickets for all members.
We are Loyal Supporters

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #219 on: January 26, 2020, 09:54:11 pm »
Wait until we draw a top 6 at home tomorrow then everyone will begging for the credit

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #220 on: January 26, 2020, 09:55:28 pm »
If people jump off the ACS coz it’s the u23 nothing you can do about it. It’s a lot of money for some people but it’s their loss

I’m all for a credit for the attendance....If we got to the final only STHs plus members with an away are going so this is a chance for us members with home only to add a credit.
STHs and members will all homes would be in a ballot no?

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #221 on: January 26, 2020, 09:56:06 pm »

Yes.

Well, that was the case in 2012, I was successful in the ballot having all homes and the semi

But then that season was unique in that every round was a home tie
« Last Edit: January 26, 2020, 09:58:07 pm by scouser102002 »

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #222 on: January 26, 2020, 09:58:15 pm »
Yes.
Thought so, chance at Wembley final also why him pissing away the cups annoys me, luckily on the euro ladder this year so far so

Offline RebeccaLFC

• Kopite
« Reply #223 on: January 26, 2020, 10:00:06 pm »

I last went to Wembley in the 2015/16 season and I had a fan card with all homes and that went to STH/Members/Fancards with all homes plus 1 away, then it went to STH with all homes, Members with all homes and then finally fancards with all homes.... might have even been further sales after that. So I think if you have all homes you go to Wembley. But not 100% certain.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #224 on: January 26, 2020, 10:02:34 pm »
I last went to Wembley in the 2015/16 season and I had a fan card with all homes and that went to STH/Members/Fancards with all homes plus 1 away, then it went to STH with all homes, Members with all homes and then finally fancards with all homes.... might have even been further sales after that. So I think if you have all homes you go to Wembley. But not 100% certain.

Pretty sure I won a ballot for the Villa semi in 2015 as well, had all home games then, so not necessarily

« Last Edit: January 26, 2020, 10:04:09 pm by scouser102002 »

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #225 on: January 26, 2020, 10:02:42 pm »
Yeah would just depend on numbers and people on ACS etc, definitely a better chance than CL final

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #226 on: January 26, 2020, 10:06:01 pm »
Pretty sure I won a ballot for the Villa semi in 2015 as well, had all home games then, so not necessarily

I was at Wembley for the villa semi and it was a ticket sale first come first serve. I’m pretty certain it doesn’t drop to all members and if it does it’d be slim pickings. It’s should be a ballot like Europe with both STHs and members in the same position

Long way to go for that discussion

Offline RebeccaLFC

• Kopite
« Reply #227 on: January 26, 2020, 10:07:25 pm »

Ahh I’m on about the league cup, Klopps first final with us, when we lost to Man City. More people prioritise the FA cup over the league cup then I guess then as I’m sure all homes would guarantee you Wembley in the league cup

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #228 on: January 26, 2020, 10:26:43 pm »
I was at Wembley for the villa semi and it was a ticket sale first come first serve. I’m pretty certain it doesn’t drop to all members and if it does it’d be slim pickings. It’s should be a ballot like Europe with both STHs and members in the same position

Long way to go for that discussion

Yeah, just checked, I bought in the second sale for members with all home games (2)

Final would have gone to a ballot had we got there

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #229 on: January 26, 2020, 10:28:55 pm »
If the club wanna play the kids & give the game to Critchley that's sound but they've got a cheek if they expect fans to pay a score a ticket to watch the reserves when it usually costs £3.

They should work something out with Shrewsbury so they get weighed in properly, wether that be a giving them a higher percentage of the gate or a subsidy payment

Yes agree

Sure we’ll find out tomorrow

Offline bertiemee

• Anny Roader
  • The Anny Road Aggro
« Reply #230 on: January 26, 2020, 10:53:30 pm »

How can Klopp not be arsed? Is that why he put Salah and Firmino on to chase a winner?

Dick heads on these forums sometimes

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #231 on: January 26, 2020, 10:55:57 pm »
How can Klopp not be arsed? Is that why he put Salah and Firmino on to chase a winner?

Dick heads on these forums sometimes
And he said he wasn’t gonna manager the replay

Offline bertiemee

• Anny Roader
  • The Anny Road Aggro
« Reply #232 on: January 26, 2020, 10:56:15 pm »
Seems a sensible option.

They said the Villa away tickets wouldn"t count as a credit.

So I wonder if they'll do the same for this, and potentially allow people to opt out of the Auto Cup for one game?

What am I actually reading? Fuck it why don't we start picking and choosing which games gain a credit in the prem too?

Villa was fucked off cos of Qatar and it being almost impossible for fans to do both competitions. Not cos of the line-up.

Offline bertiemee

• Anny Roader
  • The Anny Road Aggro
« Reply #233 on: January 26, 2020, 10:57:43 pm »

Not sure what answer you're looking for here. Maybe support your local club then?

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #234 on: January 26, 2020, 11:09:32 pm »
What am I reading?  We don’t want thousands of empty seats to watch the U18s.   Strip the credit , those like me (and you?) will still attend but those that can’t be arsed will return their seats and let the many thousands who cannot normally get to Anfield have a chance of attending.  Win all round and a full house to get behind the kids.

And then the people sat on their arse at home will get a chance of a Wembley ticket whilst those who bothered their arse to go and watch their team play will miss out?

Ok then

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #235 on: January 26, 2020, 11:21:00 pm »
And then the people sat on their arse at home will get a chance of a Wembley ticket whilst those who bothered their arse to go and watch their team play will miss out?

Ok then

So what do you suggest as a solution to ensuring that those on the ACS don’t leave their seat empty and the opportunity for others to attend isn’t missed?
We are Loyal Supporters

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #236 on: January 26, 2020, 11:22:24 pm »
So what do you suggest as a solution to ensuring that those on the ACS don’t leave their seat empty and the opportunity for others to attend isn’t missed?

I’m pretty sure anyone who wants to attend this game will be able to. It will go to all members

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #237 on: January 26, 2020, 11:33:55 pm »
Not sure what answer you're looking for here. Maybe support your local club then?

Fuck me. Proper Tory you
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #238 on: January 26, 2020, 11:35:25 pm »
Won't somebody think of the scouse diaspora
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline Tame_Impala

• You wanna know why I always think I’m right?
  • Main Stander
  • I'll tell you why...
« Reply #239 on: January 27, 2020, 12:04:26 am »

Ok then

They'll be getting a chance of going to Wembley regardless - if the club offer a credit then they'll pay for the ticket & either sell it on, or just take the small financial hit with the prices (hopefully) only being around the £10 mark.

I've got the criteria & I'm only local so I'll be going either way, but I'd rather be surrounded by people who actually want to be there as opposed to empty seats.