Author Topic: Shanklyboy's and Fat Scousers ( Leo who's still alive ) auld arse thread  (Read 3990739 times)

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Shanklyboy's auld arse thread.
« Reply #39560 on: May 21, 2015, 09:55:47 pm »
I was watching Channel4 news when the one show was on. There was a lad on there, same as me, given bad blood in the 80's, knackered with HepC. He spent his compensation money on new drugs that the NHS won't prescribe.. It was crap that the poor lad had to do that. But I understand the NHS. The drugs cost 45k for a 3 month course, and there's thousands of people turning up affected by bad blood from the 80's. So it would run into multi-millions.

On top of that, most HepC sufferers get it through sharing needles. So there's little sympathy for them. But I agree with the NHS anyway. That money should be spent on kids. The fuckers that profitted from the bad blood should be forced to pay. And how can any drug company justify them costs... I'll bet me bottom lip it costs about 2 bob to make. They excuse it by saying they've spent all sorts developing the new drugs. But it's bollocks. All the research is mainly done on government money, well, our taxes, anyway.
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

http://misterinobody.weebly.com/

Offline BSBW

• Will take anyone one on to maintain the integrity and traditions of the 70's and 80's Road End
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Born Scouse Born Wild
« Reply #39561 on: May 22, 2015, 12:15:39 pm »
Anyone know what happened to mongrel dogs? Labradooddle my arse, it's a fuckin' mongrel!
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 12:30:53 pm by BSBW »
G'Day Lid - Official Scouse rep of the OCB Down Under.

Online Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #39562 on: May 22, 2015, 12:23:52 pm »
Anyone know what happened to mongrels dogs? Labradooddle my arse, it's a fuckin' mongrel!
My mate has got a Bulldog and Shitzu (honestly!) and he's hoping for the day they end up with a Bullshit, but apparently the male one, whichever it is, seems to be a bit of a taillifter.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Deliverer of the -Q- de grace.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thought I was wrong once - but I was mistaken.
« Reply #39563 on: May 22, 2015, 12:54:39 pm »
My mate has got a Bulldog and Shitzu (honestly!) and he's hoping for the day they end up with a Bullshit, .  .  ..

That would be brilliant - and the bonus is it would be 100% true!!!
There is nothing wrong with striving to win, so long as you don't set the prize above the game. There can be no dishonour in defeat nor any conceit in victory. What matters above all is that the team plays in the right spirit, with skill, courage, fair play,no favour and the result accepted without bitterness. Sir Matt Busby CBE KCSG 1909-1994

Offline BSBW

• Will take anyone one on to maintain the integrity and traditions of the 70's and 80's Road End
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Born Scouse Born Wild
« Reply #39564 on: May 22, 2015, 01:08:50 pm »
Just had a quick scan on the net and came up with this lot:

A Cavapoo, Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and a Poodle crossbreed; A Goldendoodle, a Poodle-Golden retriever cross; Puggle, a mix of Beagle & Pug; A Morki, mix between a Yorkshire terrier & Maltese; A Shih Poo, Shih Tzu & Poodle; Cavapoo puppy, Cavalier King Charles Spaniel & Poodle; Westiepoo, West Highland White Terrier & Poodle; A Muggin, mix between Pug & Miniature Pinscher; Boglen Terrier, a mix of Beagle & Boston Terrier; and to top it all off we now have a Golli, a mix of Golden Retriever & Collie.

Get a grip and have a chat with yourselves, they're friggin' mongrels!

Offline Pheeny

• Captain Pheeny of Maastricht
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Go and wake your kids up!"
  • Super Title: The King of Belgium
« Reply #39565 on: May 22, 2015, 02:54:57 pm »
or just dogs...

Online jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
« Reply #39566 on: May 22, 2015, 07:23:07 pm »
A Shih Poo, Shih Tzu & Poodle;
I'm not 'avin' it.

It's a Shitspoo.
Kill the humourless

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39567 on: May 22, 2015, 08:56:19 pm »
My mate has got a Bulldog and Shitzu (honestly!) and he's hoping for the day they end up with a Bullshit, but apparently the male one, whichever it is, seems to be a bit of a taillifter.
Trust you. But I reckon the bus fella's right.... it's 500 nicker for a mongrel.
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

Online jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39568 on: May 22, 2015, 09:39:06 pm »
Trust you. But I reckon the bus fella's right.... it's 500 nicker for a mongrel.
Designer fucken dogs for plastic people.

"Does this dog make my arse look fat?"
Kill the humourless

Offline Pheeny

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39569 on: May 22, 2015, 10:34:40 pm »
Anyone else hate it when people think it's OK to take their dogs with them when they go shopping?

Had a "online" argument on a local Facebook page because I said so,apparently this makes me an animal hater,even after I pointed out that the dogs probably don't like being dragged around H&M on a Saturday afternoon...

Offline Pheeny

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39570 on: May 22, 2015, 10:42:33 pm »
Sad news,it seems we have lost Phil (Geoff) at the moment he's too pissed off with the site to logon.

He's off on holidays at the moment but I'm working on him via Facebook so hopefully I'll get him back ;)

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39571 on: May 23, 2015, 07:48:33 am »
Been up all night, bored out me brains, so this is getting dumped on you's... I've been plodding along, taking no notice of what's going on, but it's horrible. So, I just spent the night reading up on this hepc malarkey. There's thousands of people turning up with it from blood they got before 92. It's a right scandal, and there's some heartbreaking stuff going on. I won't go into that, but it really is bad.

I never had a days sickness in me life, then about 3 years ago, I got that sciatica and bells palsy. It was agony, and it went on for months. I do nothing but praise the NHS, but these GP's in Bournemouth are Tory wankers. They hear my voice and think it's moody to get 70 quid a week. Pricks. When I was in really bad pain, one shite said to me... "Do you know it's an offence to make false claims."

I was brought up to respect all doctors. I know you's are all the same, when we had the one family doctor. But them days are gone. I go to this big medical centre and never know who I'm going to see. But I've finally found a cracker, lovely Irish girl. She's great. And all the other doctors and nurses have been to. But I they've just been busy treating me, and I never asked about causes and effects.

It's crap. I've been ill for the best part of 3 years now, but kept plodding on. The doctors are only just putting it all together. I don't blame them for that. It's how it goes with this cack. And don't take me wrong, I'm not whingeing. I'll be alright and I'll keep plodding through it. But anyway, I've done some rooting... seems the Bells Palsy and Sciatica stem from this. I'm constantly knackered, but me sleeps all over the gaff. Me joints are aching something woeful. I can't concentrate on fuck all or think clearly. And worse of all.... I'm losing me fucking hair. I'm pissed right off about that. Always had a good full head of hair. I'm joking, but only a bit.  I've aged about 10 years in the last three, and losing me thatch is, well, it just makes me feel all the older.

Haemophiliacs have been fighting for years. It's been buried by government and medical companies. And like I said, some of it's terribly sad. But they're getting somewhere now. They're getting some compo, but it seems fuck all, especially considering some of them were infected after the government knew what was going on. Awful that, but it happened... people were knowingly given manky blood. A few have been jailed in France for it. But as always, they tried to bury it all here.

The SNP get slatted down here. I wish I was under their wing. They're fighting for all the infected Scots. They've just knocked back an offer of Ł25k per sufferer. Good on them. But the government is shitting it as it's a timebomb that could cost billions. The sly bastards will probably use it to further underfund the NHS and use it as part of the excuse when they sell it off to the yanks... it's on the cards. But they should be going after the pharmecutical companies.... Bayer and the usual culprits. They made billions selling blood and knowingly sold manky blood when they knew it could cause all sorts of cack, including AIDS and cancer.

I'm not arsed about compo. I just want to get well. I'll soon make a few bob again once I've got me health back. And thank fuck the NHS are there to do that for me. The yanks wouldn't. I'd have been fucked over there. And they've caused all this. I don't mean me own woes. Most infected people here recieved American blood taken from prisoners and skid rowers, and it wasn't treated to save money even after they knew what it was doing. But it looks like there's fuck all I can do about it. It's all down to individual law suits over there now. They did have a pay out, gave a few thousand Haemophiliacs a $100,000 grand each. Then the big pharma lawyers got the goal posts shifted.

And I've been thinking not to post this. I'd rather talk about Shanks, The Wizards Den and sing-songs in Yeatsies. And I'll be alright. Might even pop back down to Australia on that mop again. But that's what's going on. Fucking Corporations and Tory bastards.

Offline Pheeny

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39572 on: May 23, 2015, 08:30:22 am »
and to think the Belgians won't accept mine and the missus blood because we lived in the UK in the early 80's. (Mad cows and that)

Offline kopite.keith

• Offical OAP
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39573 on: May 23, 2015, 09:13:38 am »
When in Rome...

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39574 on: May 23, 2015, 10:27:11 am »
and to think the Belgians won't accept mine and the missus blood because we lived in the UK in the early 80's. (Mad cows and that)
I'm sorry I posted that now. But I should say this, I read an article on some medical site last night. I forget the dates. But it said, all English people between the ages of 40 and 60 odd should get checked for HepC. It seems blood is used in all sorts of things and there's multi-thousands that could be infected.

And that's enough of that from me. I'm alright, and I'll soon be better.

Online Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39575 on: May 23, 2015, 12:35:23 pm »
Been up all night, bored out me .................... and Tory bastards.
Fats are there any internet for(ums)a, where you can all pool your experiences and resources to maybe take a class action or at least share your experiences - a problem shared etc. Which reminds me (I'm sorry mate) but I'm delighted to hear that you're going bald - like I said, a problem shared etc.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline Maggie May

• A true Grandmother of Sirs. The Next Vera Lynne. The Pigeon Queen. Lobster Botherer Knockout Champ. RAWK's favourite gog. Belshie Gets Hard For Her. Call that a knife??
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit. Semper Fi
« Reply #39576 on: May 23, 2015, 01:16:11 pm »
Sad news,it seems we have lost Phil (Geoff) at the moment he's too pissed off with the site to logon.

He's off on holidays at the moment but I'm working on him via Facebook so hopefully I'll get him back ;)

Sorry to be stupid, but do you mean Mutty?  Be a massive loss were that so.   :(
Rather a day as a lion than a lifetime as a sheep.

I can only be nice to one person a day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look too good either.
I tried being reasonable.  I didn't like it.  Old enough to know better.  Young enough not to give a fuck.

Offline Maggie May

• A true Grandmother of Sirs. The Next Vera Lynne. The Pigeon Queen. Lobster Botherer Knockout Champ. RAWK's favourite gog. Belshie Gets Hard For Her. Call that a knife??
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39577 on: May 23, 2015, 01:18:59 pm »
Anyone else hate it when people think it's OK to take their dogs with them when they go shopping?

Had a "online" argument on a local Facebook page because I said so,apparently this makes me an animal hater,even after I pointed out that the dogs probably don't like being dragged around H&M on a Saturday afternoon...

Yes.  I get upset when I see the poor creatures getting bashed about by other customers when the stupid owner carries on oblivious. 

I can only be nice to one person a day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look too good either.
I tried being reasonable.  I didn't like it.  Old enough to know better.  Young enough not to give a fuck.

Offline BSBW

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Born Scouse Born Wild
« Reply #39578 on: May 23, 2015, 01:40:12 pm »
Last game of the season, egg sarnies and a bag of tins would now be in the fridge lovingly prepared by my Mam. Those were the days my friends! YNWA.

Offline Pheeny

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39579 on: May 23, 2015, 09:36:22 pm »
Sorry to be stupid, but do you mean Mutty?  Be a massive loss were that so.   :(
I do indeed.

Offline Pheeny

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39580 on: May 23, 2015, 09:37:13 pm »
lol everyone's Mum made them egg butties...

Offline noggin the ngog

• Main Stander
  • It's a hardknock life!
« Reply #39581 on: May 23, 2015, 09:48:56 pm »
lol everyone's Mum made them egg butties...

But with Stork margarine. None of this mayo shite.

In the lands of the North, where the Black Rocks stand guard against the cold sea, in the dark night that is very long the Men of the Northlands sit by their great log fires and they tell a tale...
And those tales they tell are the stories of a kind and wise king and his people......
And then the king was sacked.......

Offline Pheeny

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39582 on: May 23, 2015, 11:06:29 pm »
Mayo,we'd never heard of it when I was a kid.

Offline L12

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39583 on: May 24, 2015, 12:23:22 am »

But with Stork margarine. None of this mayo shite.

Yep and with wonderloaf  none of this artisan bread crap

Offline Manila Vanilla

• aka Spud Balls!
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
    • Baile Family Website
« Reply #39584 on: May 24, 2015, 07:28:44 am »
I think the problem was the Raheem Sterling thread. It started as a minor vortex but worked its way up to a category 5 tornado, hoovering up everything in sight.

It sucked in Jurgen Klopp, Rafa, Ancelotti, every young striker in Europe and every formation or system known to mankind. At the top it was spitting out Brendan, FSG, the transfer committee, Balotelli, Lambert – well, too many to mention really. I think I even caught a glimpse of Andriy Voronin…

Up on the bridge, we had Scotty desperately trying to hold the HTML code together, shouting, “She cannae take the strain, Jim! She’s gonna blow.”

I think Geoff waded in to try and put out a few fires, but he got hit by flying debris. I just observed from the outside, wearing my protective suit and safety goggles. Geoff should be OK with a bit of counselling but we should never let him venture there unaccompanied again.

It was terrifying. The walls of the Main Forum have started to buckle and there’s every chance it could overflow into the General Sports Forum. In that case, I think we should stock up on provisions and make our way in an orderly fashion to the RAWK Fallout Shelter. I’m convinced they evacuated us to The Boozer for our own safety…

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Deliverer of the -Q- de grace.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thought I was wrong once - but I was mistaken.
« Reply #39585 on: May 24, 2015, 09:22:16 am »
So does that mean our very newest new name is

"Shanklyboy's auld arse thread alias RAWK fall-out shelter"? ::) ???

It's hard when war breaks out no?
There is nothing wrong with striving to win, so long as you don't set the prize above the game. There can be no dishonour in defeat nor any conceit in victory. What matters above all is that the team plays in the right spirit, with skill, courage, fair play,no favour and the result accepted without bitterness. Sir Matt Busby CBE KCSG 1909-1994

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK's very own spinached up Popeye. Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
« Reply #39586 on: May 24, 2015, 09:40:56 am »
Mayo,we'd never heard of it when I was a kid.
Snap, it was just called salad cream in our house.

Yep and with wonderloaf  none of this artisan bread crap

Ah, that brings back memories of the days of having a packed lunch for school, meat paste and sliced tomato sarnies on Wonderloaf with a bag of Tudor crisps and a Blue Riband for afters, all wrapped up in an old Wonderloaf greaseproof wrapper and absolutely guaranteed to be a complete soggy mess by lunch time. No wonder I lacked stamina as a kid.
I don't do polite so fuck yoursalf with your stupid accusations...

Right you fuckwit I will show you why you are talking out of your fat arse...

Mutton Geoff (Obviously a real nice guy)

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
« Reply #39587 on: May 24, 2015, 09:45:15 am »

It's crazy out there. There's so many people who claim to know what's best and they are all disagreeing with each other. Some of it is totally barmy.

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #39588 on: May 24, 2015, 12:38:36 pm »
It's crazy out there. There's so many people who claim to know what's best and they are all disagreeing with each other. Some of it is totally barmy.

I can only assume that the mods leave it open because it is indeed a black hole that sucks in all the evil of the universe {and RAWK}, and hopefully doesn't infect the rest of the forum.

There is major ventage going on in their and at least 57 varieties of opinion.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline vicgill

• "do the simple things but do them well"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Football is the simplest game in the world son,
« Reply #39589 on: May 24, 2015, 12:50:46 pm »
I think the problem was the Raheem Sterling thread. It started as a minor vortex but worked its way up to a category 5 tornado, hoovering up everything in sight.

It sucked in Jurgen Klopp, Rafa, Ancelotti, every young striker in Europe and every formation or system known to mankind. At the top it was spitting out Brendan, FSG, the transfer committee, Balotelli, Lambert – well, too many to mention really. I think I even caught a glimpse of Andriy Voronin…

Up on the bridge, we had Scotty desperately trying to hold the HTML code together, shouting, “She cannae take the strain, Jim! She’s gonna blow.”

I think Geoff waded in to try and put out a few fires, but he got hit by flying debris. I just observed from the outside, wearing my protective suit and safety goggles. Geoff should be OK with a bit of counselling but we should never let him venture there unaccompanied again.

It was terrifying. The walls of the Main Forum have started to buckle and there’s every chance it could overflow into the General Sports Forum. In that case, I think we should stock up on provisions and make our way in an orderly fashion to the RAWK Fallout Shelter. I’m convinced they evacuated us to The Boozer for our own safety

And start a few too. he´ll be ok when he gets back from Canada
"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and making yourself available to receive a pass, it is really that simple"

"Friend, mourn not, though he premature departs, his wisdom marches on within our hearts"

RIP Ray Osbourne, comrade, epic swindler, and Internet Terrorist Extraordinaire.

Offline Maggie May

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39590 on: May 24, 2015, 01:01:36 pm »
So does that mean our very newest new name is

"Shanklyboy's auld arse thread alias RAWK fall-out shelter"? ::) ???

It's hard when war breaks out no?

Is it hell as like.  The fall out shelter lot can sod off and stop where they are.  War or not, our borders are closed.   :no

I think its hilarious.  Many a laugh I've had when they bicker and fight.  I hope the mods don't lock the thread - keep all the loonies together - you wouldn't want them to scatter all over the place would you?  Plus I have to confess to a frisson of pleasure when the Dear Leader gets a kicking. 

Offline Maggie May

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39591 on: May 24, 2015, 01:04:06 pm »
On a lighter note.  Anybody's Mum make them a mashed banana and sugar butty?  Dreamy.

Online jambutty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39592 on: May 24, 2015, 01:11:39 pm »
On a lighter note.  Anybody's Mum make them a mashed banana and sugar butty?  Dreamy.
We did sugar butties, banana, apple butties.  Never put sugar on the 'nana's, though just thick butter.

It's still me favorite samwitch.

My lot loved 'em as kids, but can't stomach 'em now for some reason.

Kill the humourless

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39593 on: May 24, 2015, 01:18:20 pm »

Yeah my Mum used to make those all the time. I dont eat sugar these days, but I still have banana buttys.

My 4 yr old is on his thrid Jam butty of the day.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
« Reply #39594 on: May 24, 2015, 01:19:06 pm »

Oh yes.

It's easy to forget how sometimes really simple things like that tasted pretty wonderful.

What about sardines and a runny hardboiled or poached egg all mashed together with an optional tiny dod of curry powder and then served on toast...it sounds like it just shouldn't work but it does, honestly, a cheap and quick sort of kedgeree.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39595 on: May 24, 2015, 01:27:58 pm »
I went into that Sterling thread just for a nose, lobbed in a quick, "I couldn't give a fuck," and left them to it. And in all truth, I really don't give a toss what happens to him. He'll probably just fall off the hippy crack ballons or the mountains of kids he's made or his wallet. LFC will still be there, and even that's not the thing I fell in love with, anymore. Thankfully, there's no Stork, nor dripping on bread, anymore, either. No wonder me arteries are wearing a fur coat

Online jambutty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39596 on: May 24, 2015, 01:30:14 pm »
Yeah my Mum used to make those all the time. I dont eat sugar these days, but I still have banana buttys.

My 4 yr old is on his thrid Jam butty of the day.

Right.  My copyright, I believe. 

That'll be tuppence ha'p'ny for each.  Send us a cheque, no change please, or just keep a running total till you hit a quid.

Ta very much.

All donations gratefully accepted. :wave
Kill the humourless

Online Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39597 on: May 24, 2015, 01:34:45 pm »
Me ma used to do the banana and sugar routine, but what about bacon butties - did yer ma used to wipe all the bacon fat out of the pan with the bread she was making the sarny with, whorrr! Still have to do that now and again when me cholesterol level climbs temporarily out of the red danger zone.
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39598 on: May 24, 2015, 01:35:34 pm »
Right.  My copyright, I believe. 

That'll be tuppence ha'p'ny for each.  Send us a cheque, no change please, or just keep a running total till you hit a quid.

Ta very much.

All donations gratefully accepted. :wave

Can I send you a postal order?
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Maggie May

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39599 on: May 24, 2015, 01:39:37 pm »
I went into that Sterling thread just for a nose, lobbed in a quick, "I couldn't give a fuck," and left them to it. And in all truth, I really don't give a toss what happens to him. He'll probably just fall off the hippy crack ballons or the mountains of kids he's made or his wallet. LFC will still be there, and even that's not the thing I fell in love with, anymore. Thankfully, there's no Stork, nor dripping on bread, anymore, either. No wonder me arteries are wearing a fur coat

Yeah.  I saw that.  Great stuff.   ;D

I always used to do hot dip butties off a beef roast, or cold dripping butties with salt.  Bliss. 

PS.  Me arteries are fine though.  Doubtless the booze rinsed them through.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 01:42:11 pm by Maggie May »