The Liverpool FC Forum > Liverpool FC Forum

European and World Champion and all round Big Man Joseph Dave Gomez

<< < (1454/1483) > >>

Bread:
With Konate not quite being at the races, Quansah still being very young and inexperienced and Trent, Robbo and Tsimikas all being injury free, I do wonder if we should perhaps consider giving Gomez (who has been one of our players of the season) another run in the team at CB. Don't think it can hurt.

Hazell:
Shout out for that clearance in the second half, what a guy.

jillc:

--- Quote from: Hazell on May  5, 2024, 06:45:46 pm ---Shout out for that clearance in the second half, what a guy.

--- End quote ---

He did incredibly well as it was awkward. I couldn't believe they were checking it after the Spurs player had clearly collided with the post.

rafathegaffa83:

--- Quote from: Hazell on May  5, 2024, 06:45:46 pm ---Shout out for that clearance in the second half, what a guy.

--- End quote ---

Brilliant clearance.

Hestoic:

--- Quote from: Bread on April 14, 2024, 06:39:10 pm ---With Konate not quite being at the races, Quansah still being very young and inexperienced and Trent, Robbo and Tsimikas all being injury free, I do wonder if we should perhaps consider giving Gomez (who has been one of our players of the season) another run in the team at CB. Don't think it can hurt.

--- End quote ---

I'm all for this. He is world class on his day at CB.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version