Author Topic: Typhoid Trump: the not-smart, corrupt, coward, loser, thread  (Read 4550373 times)

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Ill Douche - Fungal Dick
« Reply #54840 on: June 16, 2019, 06:29:58 pm »
Meanwhile In Chicago, according to a Chicago newspaper, on Tuesday 11 people were shot, 7 occurred in a single hour, 2 died. The youngest victims were 13, 14 and 15. On Thursday, 1 died, 6 were wounded, including a 2yr old in a drive by shooting. In total 22 people have been murdered in Chicago this month of which 13 were shootings.

CNN reported 52 shootings and 10 fatalities over the first weekend of the month.

Or another stat, there are 900 deaths due to cops in the states per year, in the UK there have been 130 since 1900.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #54841 on: June 16, 2019, 07:27:56 pm »
Just slap tariffs on anything Yank produced. Make their businesses suffer.
Errrr that means British consumers pay the tariffs...
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #54842 on: June 16, 2019, 07:33:44 pm »

If they don’t switch to cheaper options. That’s the theory anyway. Of course, it also gives the competition an excuse to raise their prices.

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
  • And stop calling me Shirley
« Reply #54843 on: June 16, 2019, 07:34:35 pm »

The Chinese are doing it right by targeting Trump supporting areas and targetting products with other available suppliers. Soybeans for example.
"I am a great believer in luck and the harder I work the more of it I have." Stephen Leacock

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #54844 on: June 16, 2019, 07:50:19 pm »

I honestly cannot think of any product/produce that I regularly buy from the states & Apple products don't count as Apple users loved getting it in the ass.

I will never buy American food as I don't trust it.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #54845 on: June 16, 2019, 07:55:40 pm »

I honestly cannot think of any product/produce that I regularly buy from the states & Apple products don't count as Apple users loved getting it in the ass.

Apple products are made in China anyway.

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #54846 on: June 16, 2019, 10:56:52 pm »

There's plenty of ethical, high quality US-made food. Particularly a lot of their veggie/vegan products. And the UK, for all its stringent standards, has some horrendous processed foods at the cheaper end of the market.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2019, 10:59:43 pm by thejbs »

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #54847 on: June 16, 2019, 11:00:36 pm »
There's plenty of ethical, high quality US-made food. Particularly a lot of their veggie/vegan products. And the UK, for all its stringent standards, has some horrendous processed foods at the cheaper end of the market.

Yeah but the Yanks invented the Twinkie therefore know fuck all about food.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #54848 on: June 16, 2019, 11:14:03 pm »

And I don't eat that shit either.

The Yanks use too many poisons in both farming and production for my liking.

Offline Iska

• Legacy Fan
  • The only club that matters
« Reply #54849 on: June 16, 2019, 11:53:59 pm »
The Chinese are doing it right by targeting Trump supporting areas and targetting products with other available suppliers. Soybeans for example.
The EU does this too, when it has to.  I remember a cute targeting of swing-state Florida orange juice in the run-up to an election, and whatever the problem was disappeared overnight.

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #54850 on: June 17, 2019, 12:01:03 am »
The EU does this too, when it has to.  I remember a cute targeting of swing-state Florida orange juice in the run-up to an election, and whatever the problem was disappeared overnight.

Yep, and that’s exactly one of the reasons we should remain in the EU. Collective power against the US. On our own, they’ll shit all over us.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #54851 on: June 17, 2019, 12:46:39 am »

Harley Davidson too if I believe (Made in Wisconsin and Pennsylvania).
"I am a great believer in luck and the harder I work the more of it I have." Stephen Leacock

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #54852 on: June 17, 2019, 12:48:00 am »
Yep, and that’s exactly one of the reasons we should remain in the EU. Collective power against the US. On our own, they’ll shit all over us.

Look at how Trump treats Canada and the Mexicans. And that is with NAFTA. With friends like these...

One of the points that Pelosi nade in her interview is that it is tradition for US presidents to visit either Canad or Mexico first. Instead he went to Saudi Arabia...
« Last Edit: June 17, 2019, 12:50:01 am by Giono »

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #54853 on: June 17, 2019, 01:12:54 am »
Harley Davidson too if I believe (Made in Wisconsin and Pennsylvania).

And because of Drumpfs tariffs soon to be Vietnam  :lmao

Offline Peabee

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #54854 on: June 17, 2019, 01:16:13 am »

And because of Drumpfs tariffs soon to be Vietnam  :lmao

Really? Haha. This trade war game is easy eh.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #54855 on: June 17, 2019, 01:17:42 am »
Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump
A poll should be done on which is the more dishonest and deceitful newspaper, the Failing New York Times or the Amazon (lobbyist) Washington Post! They are both a disgrace to our Country, the Enemy of the People, but I just can’t seem to figure out which is worse? The good.....

.....news is that at the end of 6 years, after America has been made GREAT again and I leave the beautiful White House (do you think the people would demand that I stay longer? KEEP AMERICA GREAT), both of these horrible papers will quickly go out of business & be forever gone!

Offline Peabee

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #54856 on: June 17, 2019, 01:20:28 am »
6 years? Does he think he’s already in his second term? Haha

Or this isn’t real and I’m being whooshed.

Offline leroy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #54857 on: June 17, 2019, 01:23:34 am »
.....ALSO, NOT TRUE! Anything goes with our Corrupt News Media today. They will do, or say, whatever it takes, with not even the slightest thought of consequence! These are true cowards and without doubt, THE ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE!

Amazing projection.  You couldn't describe him any better.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #54858 on: June 17, 2019, 01:25:56 am »
Really? Haha. This trade war game is easy eh.

I  misremembered,it's Thailand.

Offline Peabee

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #54859 on: June 17, 2019, 03:03:16 am »

I  misremembered,it's Thailand.

Makes sense. He’d have to call off a trade war with Vietnam because of his bone spurs.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #54860 on: June 17, 2019, 03:04:01 am »
6 years?

He knows it’s either 4 or 8 right? Unless he’s planning on being re-elected then going to jail halfway through?

Offline Banquo's Ghost

• Macbeth's on repeat. To boldly split infinitives that lesser men would dare. To.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #54861 on: June 17, 2019, 03:35:23 am »
6 years?

He knows it’s either 4 or 8 right? Unless he’s planning on being re-elected then going to jail halfway through?

I think it's more important to focus on the veiled threat to argue he should stay as president because 'my people demand it'. This is the third or fourth time he has put that idea out there to test the response.

Mussolini Playbook, Penultimate Chapter, 'Dictatorship by Acclamation" pages 37-50.
Be humble, for you are made of earth. Be noble, for you are made of stars.

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #54862 on: June 17, 2019, 03:47:50 am »
I think it's more important to focus on the veiled threat to argue he should stay as president because 'my people demand it'. This is the third or fourth time he has put that idea out there to test the response.

Mussolini Playbook, Penultimate Chapter, 'Dictatorship by Acclamation" pages 37-50.

The last chapter is quite disturbing...where he is beaten to death and strung up by his feet on display. All the winning...

Offline Iska

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #54863 on: June 17, 2019, 10:23:40 am »
A poll should be done on which is the more dishonest and deceitful newspaper, the Failing New York Times or the Amazon (lobbyist) Washington Post! They are both a disgrace to our Country, the Enemy of the People, but I just can’t seem to figure out which is worse? The good.....

.....news is that at the end of 6 years, after America has been made GREAT again and I leave the beautiful White House (do you think the people would demand that I stay longer? KEEP AMERICA GREAT), both of these horrible papers will quickly go out of business & be forever gone!
Okay, I hate seeing the phrase ‘genuine question’ because it’s usually anything but, but here is a genuine question on which I’d appreciate an American view, once you’re up:

What is going on with those two tweets?  As far as I can gather, after decades of exposure to American culture, Americans value two things above almost everything else - free speech and constitutional limits on power.  You all learn about them at school, you all value them, and a lot of the time you seem to think only America has them and they’re what makes your country greater than everyone else’s.  You don’t see them as a partisan issue and you never have - they’re about individual rights.  There’s almost nothing more fundamental to your idea of your country.

Trump is attacking both of them.  He wouldn’t be doing it if he wasn’t certain it would play well.  What am I missing that means this is acceptable?  Have I misunderstood how America sees itself all these years?  Or is there (now) something more fundamental that takes precedence?  I’ve got to say I’m starting to worry that you might not be able to turn this round.

Offline Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #54864 on: June 17, 2019, 10:30:24 am »
Trump is attacking both of them.  He wouldn’t be doing it if he wasn’t certain it would play well.

There's your problem, right there. You're presuming a level of analysis that simply doesn't exist.

Offline Iska

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #54865 on: June 17, 2019, 10:44:52 am »
There's your problem, right there. You're presuming a level of analysis that simply doesn't exist.
I can see that.  But my deeper point is really about whether I’ve misunderstood America - if I haven’t, I’d expect widespread revulsion on all sides at the very suggestion that he could breach term limits.  I’m not at all confident that that’s what I’m going to see.

Online GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #54866 on: June 17, 2019, 10:50:47 am »
Okay, I hate seeing the phrase ‘genuine question’ because it’s usually anything but, but here is a genuine question on which I’d appreciate an American view, once you’re up:

What is going on with those two tweets?  As far as I can gather, after decades of exposure to American culture, Americans value two things above almost everything else - free speech and constitutional limits on power.  You all learn about them at school, you all value them, and a lot of the time you seem to think only America has them and they’re what makes your country greater than everyone else’s.  You don’t see them as a partisan issue and you never have - they’re about individual rights.  There’s almost nothing more fundamental to your idea of your country.

Trump is attacking both of them.  He wouldn’t be doing it if he wasn’t certain it would play well.  What am I missing that means this is acceptable?  Have I misunderstood how America sees itself all these years?  Or is there (now) something more fundamental that takes precedence?  I’ve got to say I’m starting to worry that you might not be able to turn this round.

I used to think that those were core American values, too. But it seems they are subordinate to the big 3: God, Guns and Triggerin' the Libs.

Offline Corkboy

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #54867 on: June 17, 2019, 10:58:02 am »
I can see that.  But my deeper point is really about whether I’ve misunderstood America - if I haven’t, I’d expect widespread revulsion on all sides at the very suggestion that he could breach term limits.  I’m not at all confident that that’s what I’m going to see.

My (very rough) guess is there are thirds. One third are his base, they feel he can do whatever he wants. One third are the informed populace, they think he can't. One third don't give a fuck.

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #54868 on: June 17, 2019, 11:01:33 am »

He`s an animal. Everything he does is on instinct (his famous massive gut) through the prism of his ego. He thinks he`s infallible & is simply dumbfounded that everyone else does not see him that way.

Of course now he has his base of 33%, some people call it a cult, that don`t seem to care what he does. It would be an interesting test of their loyalty if he really pushes back against the constitution. Fortunately, at the moment, there are larger numbers who already oppose him even before he tries to become a true authoritarian dictator; Democrats, Never-Trumpers, most independents, some libertarians.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #54869 on: June 17, 2019, 11:01:42 am »

Yep. That was the first thing I saw. Straight out of the fascist playbook

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Batshit fucker and Chief Yuletide Porcine Voyeur
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #54870 on: June 17, 2019, 11:12:23 am »

I am not an American, but I lived there for 7 years until last summer. I don't know if the average American ever truly believed in these things. They are part their national mythology, that's all. Some do truly believe them, but clearly, they are in the minority. Mostly, people believe in them when it suits their aims. After all, how else can we explain the turnaround from Obama to Trump!?

The real gatekeepers of democracy, Congress, has abandoned any notions of enforcing limits on power, because it suits them. It is troubling, but hardy unique to the US. What makes it a bit different is the national mythology that the US is the greatest/best/example democracy in/to the whole world.

As for free speech: I think the concept is poorly understood by most ordinary Americans. I regularly come across Americans complaining that their 'free speech rights' are being violated because a forum operator or moderator moderates a post or bans their account. They even do this with non-US based forums, where the US Constitution could not possibly operate. But this besides the point: the Constitution dictates that, "Government "shall make no law ... abridging the freedom of speech". For some reason, Americans often think this applies to websites, and even foreign websites, such as RAWK.

I do not mean to single out the US. Every country has its own national mythologies. One such mythology is overriding good sense in the UK right now: that Britannia is Great, continues to 'rule the waves', still has an Empire, and will bend potential trading partners to our will.

So, most voters in most countries are thick. And most politicians in most countries are assholes. I am not really surprised by anything; just disappointed.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2019, 10:09:21 pm by Jiminy Cricket »
would rather have a wank wearing a barb wire glove
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Batshit fucker and Chief Yuletide Porcine Voyeur
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #54871 on: June 17, 2019, 11:14:21 am »
He`s an animal. Everything he does is on instinct (his famous massive gut) through the prism of his ego. He thinks he`s infallible & is simply dumbfounded that everyone else does not see him that way.

Of course now he has his base of 33%, some people call it a cult, that don`t seem to care what he does. It would be an interesting test of their loyalty if he really pushes back against the constitution. Fortunately, at the moment, there are larger numbers who already oppose him even before he tries to become a true authoritarian dictator; Democrats, Never-Trumpers, most independents, some libertarians.
Unfortunately, history demonstrates that a majority being set against fascists does not necessarily win out.
would rather have a wank wearing a barb wire glove
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #54872 on: June 17, 2019, 11:32:48 am »

We all know Trump hasn't read the Mueller report. We know he never reads his briefing reports. But what do we think is the last item longer than 2 pages has he read?
Maybe it's the big seller from his favourite author, Tom Wolfe

I can't imagine he's ever read anything related to his real estate business - his lawyers tells him stuff and he signs a contract. he certainly never read any of the books that were ghostwritten for him.

Would he have read much in college? He seems to have been a pretty mediocre student, so maybe, maybe not.  High school probably, before his brain started to get addled with fast food and prescription drugs.

I think Sam Bee is right. He's functionally illiterate.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #54873 on: June 17, 2019, 01:10:20 pm »
6 years?

Maybe he's rounded his time so far down to two years and thus it would be six years left with him assuming he will win a 2nd term.

Offline mallin9

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #54874 on: June 17, 2019, 02:10:59 pm »
I used to think that those were core American values, too. But it seems they are subordinate to the big 3: God, Guns and Triggerin' the Libs.

Aye
You'll Never Walk Alone

Offline mallin9

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #54875 on: June 17, 2019, 02:11:28 pm »
My (very rough) guess is there are thirds. One third are his base, they feel he can do whatever he wants. One third are the informed populace, they think he can't. One third don't give a fuck.

Aye aye!
You'll Never Walk Alone

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #54876 on: June 17, 2019, 02:14:31 pm »

Just think "What benefits me the most" that's the american core value.

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #54877 on: June 17, 2019, 02:23:12 pm »

Actually, it is 50% that don't vote and don't care usually.

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #54878 on: June 17, 2019, 02:29:58 pm »
I am not an American, but I lived there for 7 years until last summer. I don't know if the average American ever truly believed in these things. They are part their national mythology, that's all. Some do truly believe them, but clearly, they are in the minority. Mostly, people believe in them when it suits their aims. After all, how else can we explain the turnaround from Obama to Trump!?

The real gatekeepers of democracy, Congress, has abandoned any notions of enforcing limits on power, because it suits them. It is troubling, but hardy unique to the US. What makes it a bit different is the national mythology that the US is the greatest/best/example democracy in/to the whole world.

As for free speech: I think the concept is poorly understood by most ordinary Americans. I regularly come across Americans complaining that their 'free speech rights' are being violated because a forum operator or moderator moderates a post or bans their account. They even do this with non-US based forums, where the US Constitution could not possibly operate. But this besides the point: the Constitution dictates that, "Government "shall make no law ... abridging the freedom of speech". For some reason, Americans often think this applies to websites, and even foreign websites, such as RAWK.

I do not mean to single out the US. Every country has its own national mythologies. One such mythology is overriding good sense in the UK right now: that Britannia is Great, continues to 'rule the waves', still has an Empire, and will bend potential trading partners to our will.

So, most voters in most countries are think. And most politicians in most countries are assholes. I am not really surprised by anything; just disappointed.

That is so sane.
Mythology is the correct word. Every country and peoples have their own.

Obama's presidency tested that mythology with the brute reality of America. The tea party wrapped itself in mythology, but we know what really motivated them. They used mythology as cover.

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #54879 on: June 17, 2019, 02:35:25 pm »
Just think "What benefits me the most" that's the american core value.

That explains GOP politicians not wanting to shed light on Russian $$$ in campaigns..

https://thebulwark.com/the-old-school-grift-of-mitch-mcconnell-and-elaine-chao/