Author Topic: Spyin' Spurs Kop.  (Read 11455 times)

Offline Hinesy

• RAWK Editor. Giving it BAFTA’s. 57'sy. Caramel log dealer and comma chameleon. Tory Totty Tonguer
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
Spyin' Spurs Kop.
« on: February 25, 2013, 04:05:50 pm »
Spurs... Spurs eh. Although they are team with a proper history, they never really entered on my radar - they were a cockney team we played occasionally and Ray Clemence went there. Apart from that, I wasn't really bothered about them. Largely because they were a team we used to beat. But then they started beating us. And signing players we wanted to sign. Then they got better and now beat Arsenal for fun. They have a new manager Aston Villa Boeing, and are one of those teams that believe they should be playing in a certain way since the late 60's even though they didn't always manage it.

Speaking of managers, they have had a lot of success with managers who's name involve the letter A: Ossy Ardiles, Andres Villas-Boas, Clive Allen (one game in charge, lost 2-1 to Blackburn), and of course big 'Arry who was sacked by the club after waiting for the England job to appear.

There are similarities between us and Spurs in so much that both clubs have a long held belief in a playing style, previous success, fighting for top 4/European places each season and both teams have, in the eyes of the press, an enfant terrible playing for them: Gareth Bale, and Suarez. Both players capable of dividing defences in a moment as they are in dividing opinion. Both players accused of simulation and capable of stimulation. Both clubs have new managers, young'uns eager to move their respective clubs forward in their style and vision.

A good pal of mine, Paul, dug me out a couple of other pals to answer some questions for this Spyin' Kop and I'd like to express my appreciation to Julia and Toby for taking the time out to answer. Enjoy.

1. We've both had new managers stepping into the shoes of big name characters. What was your initial thoughts on the hiring of André Villas-Boas and how do you see him now?

Paul: I've always liked André - he did well when he was working undercover for us at Chelsea. If only he'd been allowed to complete the great job he was doing of making them rubbish then Spurs might be in the Champions League this season! Seriously, he's intelligent and honest and I'm happier with him than I was with 'Arry at the end. He has to take some credit for making Bale an even better player

Julia: I was really upset about Harry leaving but knew that clubs under Harry had a tendency to fade at some point during a season and that he really hadn't won anything much as a manager. But apart from that I liked him as our manager. So when we got Villas-Boas I had my doubts because of what had happened at Chelsea. But I really don't like Chelsea and their senior players such as Terry and Lampard and thought that they'd probably given him an unfair hard time. He had a dodgy start but I thought, give him a chance it's not going to happen over night. I bloody love him now, I think he's a better manager than Harry, I think he's taken Bale to another level. The test is next season and see what happens then.

Toby: When Spurs let Harry go I thought it was a mistake as he'd done a great job for us right up until the England Manager fiasco around Xmas time 2011. Having a 10 point lead over Arsenal post Xmas 2011 was the foundation for a Champions League spot but that evaporated with wobbly performances that started with the England job rumours & ended with Chelsea's unlikely wining of the Champions League. Once I got over the Harry exit shock I thought  Villas-Boas was a potentially a good shout & he's not doing too bad! I'd say he's more tactically astute than Harry was & more recently he's showing a great relationship with the players which was Harry's strongest skill.

2. Similarly what's your opinion, if you have one, of Brendan Rodgers and what he's doing at Liverpool?

Paul: Unproven, isn't he?  The test will be how he rebuilds the team. It's tough for Liverpool managers.  You fans have such high hopes - I suspect you'd take 4th this season but really you want to beat Man Utd don't you?

Julia: I think Brendan Rodgers has had a similar start as Luís André de Pina Cabral e Villas-Boas, but he's not as good. I don't think that documentary on channel 5 did him any favours. Lots of money with expensive bad taste.

Toby: I believe Brendan Rodgers is good for Liverpool. He has a plan to create a passing team & to that end he made some brave shouts early on...Andy Carroll being let go was testament to the mentality he expects in the squad & the passing play that is the Rodgers way. I like him & if Spurs had taken him post Harry I would've not minded that either.

3. Gareth Bale/Luis Suarez: Both divide opinion, often in the same mind: amazingly beautiful to watch, but accused of diving and simulation. We feel Suarez gets a bad press compared to some of the things Bale's been accused of, yet admire his undoubted prowess and ability. Do you have any sympathy for the 'other' player? Or is it a case of "Nah, he's ours we love him, he's a Liverpool player don't care?"

Paul: Well, obviously the difference is that Suarez cheats and Bale doesn't!  In the last three incidents where Bale was booked for 'diving' replays have shown there was no contact. Suarez is a great player and who wouldn't want him in the team they support.  However, I think the Mansfield handball was very unfortunate.  A huge big club like Liverpool relying on a goal that dodgy to beat a team like Mansfield?  It just felt wrong. Football supporting isn't a logical thing - we see things through blinkers.  I don't think Bale is a cheat.

Julia: Obviously Suarez is a great player with amazing skill but I think he has bad side to him like stamping on players, whereas Bale doesn't have a nasty side to his game and overall is more likeable and of course we love him.

Toby: Bale & Suarez see more of the ball in dangerous areas than most players & the tackles they take can mean a choice to get out of the way or stay up. In the first half of the season both of them chose the get out of the way option & some of those were definitive dives so I can't argue against that criticism. Now I think they are both riding those tackles where they can & Bale has certainly scored 1 by staying up so hopefully they've learnt from it.

4. As lifelong Spurs' fans, what's your view on the whole Yid chanting? Do you think you should be claiming it as your own, thereby in someway removing the power of other fans chanting it? Or is it an outdated notion based on an offensive term and would you encourage the supporters to drop it?

Paul: Blimey - I don't think I can answer that in a couple of sentences.
In Lyon, Spurs fans were targeted by racists for their Jewish connections.  Obviously not all Spurs fans are Jewish.  You could argue that the 'Yiddo' chant is a version of 'I am Spartacus'.  Essentially saying that we are all as one and that if you pick on our fellow fans for being Jewish, you pick on us. There are other fights I would fight before the one to get Spurs fans to stop chanting 'Yiddo'.

Julia: I don't see anything wrong with the Yid chanting when the Spurs fans do it (Yid army). It probably is outdated, I don't have any strong feelings about it. My Dad was jewish and all of that side of my family are Spurs fans.

Toby: I don't mind it but I can see why others are offended & against the backdrop of trying to stamp out racism I can see why there's a push to eliminate it.

5. Who apart from Arsenal do you hate most in other teams and why? Is it West Ham? They seem to delight in taking the piss a lot. Or is there any warmth to other London clubs?

Paul: I really don't like Chelsea.  They seem to delight in making stupid decisions.  The way they have treated Lampard is shocking. Apparently it cost them (or Abramavich) 25 million quid to hire and fire Luís André de Pina Cabral e Villas-Boas. I enjoy our (admittedly rare) victories over Chelsea more than those over Arsenal

Julia: Apart from Arsenal it's Chelsea, can't stand them. Any warmth...? I'm trying to think... maybe Charlton... or are they considered a Kent side.

Toby: I hate Stokes style of play, too physical & set up 11 behind the ball for away games. West Ham fans do have some wicked chants that do take the piss a lot but I like that, especially when they chanted Bale looks like a chimp & he then scored his wonder winner. I also remember them chanting "sign on" to Liverpool fans & then the Liverpool team promptly scored so they really are motivational chants, thanks Hammers fans.

6. What's your thoughts about your matches against us? You've done pretty well over the last few seasons. Are we still a game to be aware of or are you kind of thinking "We can beat these, this isn't a tough match"?

Paul: I can remember Garth Crooks scoring to end the run of not beating Liverpool at Anfield for seventy odd years.  I still never expect Spurs to beat Liverpool and enjoy it when we do. A few seasons ago we were bottom of the league and the laughing stock of the football world.  Liverpool friends of mine seemed to be particularly enjoying it.  We beat Liverpool 1-0 at Anfield and it's been pretty good ever since.

Julia: I'm thinking that we can beat you but it's going to be tough. You're definitely on the rise and it's going to be billed as a Suarez v's Bale match. Can't wait.

Toby: It's true we've had a few good results against Liverpool lately but I expect a tougher game under Rodgers. The passing style that Rodgers has added & the meteoric rise of Suarez swings more in your favour & now with Sturridge added you are a different proposition compared to the first half of the season.

7. Who's your favourite player in your team and also ours and why?

Paul: Bale aside - I really like Holtby - he seems to be shaping up very well.  Lennon has had a great season. I do like watching Suarez.  Reina has been a great keeper - good distribution

Julia: Bale of course, it's obvious why. I've always loved Gerrard because he's a fantastic player. He's a great England player and captain too.

Toby: Bale as he's fast, direct & exciting to watch plus humble with it. For Liverpool I can't look past Suarez for his commitment & finishing, he must be one of the most clinical finishers in the league.

8. Spurs have had a long tradition of decent goalies. According to your official website, Gomes is still on the books, what's the latest with him - still capable of howlers and yet amazing saves, you've got Lloris now and yet you've still got  Brad 138 yrs old Friedel. Who would you have in goal and why?

Paul: I liked Gomes but he's long gone now. lloris is a great keeper and Friedel an excellent back-up

Julia: So glad we got Lloris, he's a truly great goalkeeper. Friedel good too, but as you said he's 138 years old and Lloris is better, and couldn't care less about Gomes, is he sold or on loan, don't know.

Toby: Brad is a solid keeper but you need at least 2 good keepers in the squad. Loris looks top drawer to me since joining us for £13M from Lyon & I'd like to see him stay first choice but I'm reassured that if he's injured then Brad can be slipped a couple of Bob Martins & be sent out to do a good job.

9. What do you think the score will be between us?

Paul: 2-2

Julia: Blimey... tough... I'm thinking it will probably be a draw but hoping a 2-1 win to us.

Toby: It's at Anfield on a Sunday 4pm kick-off so its all set for a classic game. I'm going for a 4-4 draw.

10. Finally, Spurs have a lot of traditions, just as Liverpool do. If you're a regular match-goer, do those traditions (at ours, or yours) mean anything anymore to you or not?

Paul: I'm not a regular match goer anymore but it is important to me that Spurs play 'the Spurs way'.  I was at Anfield fairly recently - it was great to hear 'You'll Never Walk Alone' sung by the crowd.

Julia: Can't answer this one as unfortunately I'm not a regular match goer these days. But I like traditions

Toby: I love Liverpools "This is Anfield" sign, that should be kept going forever. Liverpools "you'll never walk alone" & Spurs "glory glory" songs also are great traditions & should be kept going.
« Last Edit: March 6, 2013, 12:36:02 pm by Hinesy »
Yep.

Online Draex

• Geek God of Typing Letters. Hugo unleashes Jaws? Purveyor of fuel products in Kent.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Spyin' Spurs Kop.
« Reply #1 on: March 6, 2013, 12:20:17 pm »
Great read, that Toby guy has a very rational opinion!

I find it very funny to see how popular opinion on Suarez has changed so dramatically over the past year.

Offline sattapaartridge

• The new 'pete price' of RAWK.
  • Legacy Fan
  • @sattapaal
« Reply #2 on: March 6, 2013, 12:20:26 pm »
seem a decent bunch of lads them, always had good footballing conversations with yiddo's. never up themselves until after the whistle.

you can see how much love they have for bale and AVB. they seem to mirror what we feel for rodgers and Suarez.

cheers hinesy.
did you know that 10 x 2 and 11 x 2 have the same answer?

Offline lessthanmatt

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: March 6, 2013, 12:27:58 pm »
You always seem to get the nice guys (and gals) for this ;D Do you get the blunt and rude c*ntish responses too, from others?

Interesting questions and responses as always, thanks Hinesy!
"I want to get off Mr. Rodgers Wild Ride"

Offline Big Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #4 on: March 6, 2013, 12:28:17 pm »

They seem like a decent bunch.

We usually get at least one troll in the away section of Spyin' Kop.  ;)

This is one of the most intelligent takes I've ever seen on the whole Yid Army debate.

Paul: Blimey - I don't think I can answer that in a couple of sentences.
In Lyon, Spurs fans were targeted by racists for their Jewish connections.  Obviously not all Spurs fans are Jewish.  You could argue that the 'Yiddo' chant is a version of 'I am Spartacus'.  Essentially saying that we are all as one and that if you pick on our fellow fans for being Jewish, you pick on us. There are other fights I would fight before the one to get Spurs fans to stop chanting 'Yiddo'.

Offline Mashy-rawr!nooo

• Oordeers friiees wiith hiis whoopers!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Once upon a time.....
« Reply #5 on: March 6, 2013, 12:33:36 pm »
Nice one although the Thoughts on Suarez are to be expected. I like how 'Bale doesn't have a badside.' My bloody arse, he acts like it's his divine right on that field.

The Yid/jewish question was great, kudo's for adding it in.
My Grammar is shit. I no it and you no it.
They're Stoke. They throw sticks at aeroplanes there

Offline .adam

• .asking .for .trouble .for .arson .around .in .Sweden
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: March 6, 2013, 12:37:27 pm »
Cheers, Hinesy. A good read.

Offline Cracking Left Foot

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: March 6, 2013, 12:39:30 pm »
Great read. I know everyone here seems to hate them but I've always had a soft spot for Spurs dating back to the Ardiles and Villa days (especially the Ricky Villa dribble in the penalty box in the FA Cup Final reply - yes, a Cup Final reply, can you imagine?. As a 8 year old kid, that just seemed magical).

Obviously though, I hope we batter them on Sunday ;)

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
« Reply #8 on: March 6, 2013, 12:43:48 pm »
Good read, although some of the fans got their facts wrong. When Spurs were bottom of the league and beat us, it was 2-1 at WHL, not 1-0 at Anfield. Carra scored and OG and Pavlyuchenko scored the winner to overturn Dirky's opener. Heart-breaker. We battered Spurs and were going well at the time.
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline GBF

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The only religion with a God that you can touch!
« Reply #9 on: March 6, 2013, 12:49:15 pm »
they aren't a bad bunch and over confident as the stereotype of spurs fans would usually say. 
01111001 01101111 01110101 00100111 01101100 01101100 00100000 01101110 01100101 01110110 01100101 01110010 00100000 01110111 01100001 01101100 01101011 00100000 01100001 01101100 01101111 01101110 01100101

Offline DanA

• misses the Eurovision Glory Days.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: March 6, 2013, 12:59:25 pm »
Hate Spurs. Only behind Mancs and Bitters. But that 3rd spot rotates depending on who's beating us. Stoke aren't far behind though.
Quote from: hinesy
He hadn't played as if he was on fire, more the slight breeze cutting across New Brighton on a summer's day than El Nino, the force of nature.

Offline BirdBrain

• Anny Roader
« Reply #11 on: March 6, 2013, 01:00:17 pm »
Yes they were far too nice and not nearly as bitter and tribal as you'd expect from the internet!

Offline TheGOAT

• Gruff handbagger
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: March 6, 2013, 01:07:22 pm »
"Well, obviously the difference is that Suarez cheats and Bale doesn't!"

Haha! Hope thats tongue firmly in cheek. This the Gareth Bale that's said "at the end of the day I'd rather dive than get hurt." and boasted about how he's got other players sent off by getting out of the way.

And :

Online DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: March 6, 2013, 01:07:29 pm »
Hate Spurs. Only behind Mancs and Bitters. But that 3rd spot rotates depending on who's beating us. Stoke aren't far behind though.

Over Chelsea????

Great read that.

Offline chuckmynorris

• Anny Roader
  • It's wonderful!!! It's marvelous!!
« Reply #14 on: March 6, 2013, 01:17:41 pm »
Thanks Hinesy. A good read that! Though their views on Bale/Suarez gave me a proper laugh. "Paul: Well, obviously the difference is that Suarez cheats and Bale doesn't! "  :lmao

Offline AnfieldIron

• Water Like a Stone. Local laundry service ...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15 on: March 6, 2013, 01:21:31 pm »
Paul: Well, obviously the difference is that Suarez cheats and Bale doesn't!  In the last three incidents where Bale was booked for 'diving' replays have shown there was no contact.

Huh?  :o

Offline redan

• yellowan pinkan green. purplean orangean blue.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'd prefer a beer!!
« Reply #16 on: March 6, 2013, 01:22:58 pm »

They seemed decent enough and it made an interesting read, I never get bored or irrate with how other teams view Suarez and his 'antics'. ;D

But I'm the same I can't fu*king stand Spurs. In my eyes- and this is a purely personal thing for personal reasons- they are only behind Man Utd in teams i cannot stand (yes above Everton)

Offline Hinesy

• RAWK Editor. Giving it BAFTA’s. 57'sy. Caramel log dealer and comma chameleon. Tory Totty Tonguer
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17 on: March 6, 2013, 01:24:42 pm »
Yep.

Offline LFCDynamic

• Legacy Fan
  • To support a team in bad times shows character!
    • LFCDynamic - I Have a Question
« Reply #18 on: March 6, 2013, 01:48:09 pm »
Awesome read. Still hate them Spuds, but these guys don't come across all that bad. The last match I remember was when pavlyuchenko and Carra scored for them. The russian's out of the way, fingerscrossed Carra hold his nerve ;D
To support a team in success is easy. But, to support a team even during bad times shows real character.

Offline Harinder

• RAWK Star. Top Kharbooja. Heat-Sikhing Missile Launcher. Purveyor of burning bushes, interpreter of dreams, provider of Egyptian travel before the age of 30, and saviour of RAWK. Also he has a beard.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19 on: March 6, 2013, 01:57:45 pm »
So this is what you meant Hinesy  ;D

Interestingly the only Spurs match goers I know have the high pitched, most irregular cockney accent. Nearly worse than West Ham ;D
Just clicked on the main board and my virus scanner came back with this

"When we visited this site, we found it exhibited one or more risky behaviors."

:lmao

Strip his knighthood https://submissions.epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/47770

royhendo

« Reply #20 on: March 6, 2013, 02:02:29 pm »
Marvellous. :)

Offline decky

• Legacy Fan
  • DOYA
    • I play in a band you know
« Reply #21 on: March 6, 2013, 02:16:40 pm »
I absolutely hate Spurs. Living in London and listening to their fans is unbearable at times. Hope we twat them

Offline Twelfth Man

• Rhianna fan. my arse! Someone fill me in. Any takers? :) We are the fabulous CFC...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22 on: March 6, 2013, 02:21:52 pm »
I absolutely hate Spurs. Living in London and listening to their fans is unbearable at times. Hope we twat them
Not quite yet at the Chelsea level of bellendry but quickly catching up!
The courts, the rich, the powerful or those in authority never lie. It has been dealt with 'by the courts' nothing to see here run along.

Offline Kop10

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23 on: March 6, 2013, 02:24:50 pm »
Man Utd -> Spurs -> Chelsea

Spurs always seem to buy players I like as well ( Dembele, Adebayor, Sandro, Vertoghen, Lloris, Holtby) so I have to give up liking them.
"Mind you, I've been here during the bad times too. One year we came second." - Bob Paisley

Offline Matt8Pie

• Boris Johnson's speech writer. Seeks vindication for slating players, the very definition of "supporter". Still doesn't get it.
  • Legacy Fan
  • YANKS OUT
« Reply #24 on: March 6, 2013, 02:30:43 pm »
Mention Suarez to a non-Liverpool fan and it brings out the worst in them. Hahaha.
http://www.twitter.com/matt8pie
Most people in this world are tits. The fact they have an allegiance with Liverpool Football Club doesn't change that.

Offline exiledintheUSA

• Not to be confused with Darren from Thetford. Or Phil Dowd.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice HAS come. YNWA 97
« Reply #25 on: March 6, 2013, 02:41:52 pm »
'In the last three incidents where Bale was booked for 'diving' replays have shown there was no contact'.

Exactly you noob, thats why he was booked for diving.
Been all over the world but Anfield is still my home.

Offline Los back. Thanks.

• Legacy Fan
Spyin' Spurs Kop.
« Reply #26 on: March 6, 2013, 02:48:37 pm »
Fantastic, thank you. They seem like a nice bunch, however recently visiting "the fighting cock" has instilled and blinding rage for spurs in me. I want them squashed with no mercy. Seriously the kinds of posts I see on arse mania, fighting cock, etc. aren't even allowed on RAWK! Are we the only decent forum left from the big boys of the EPL? Honest question.

Offline TitanTrigger

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27 on: March 6, 2013, 02:56:37 pm »
Great read thanks!

Could someone please dig up Dr Manhattans epic Spurs rant the "I was there son, I was there the season we won nothing again" one as I am in need of a proper laugh ;D

See the preview thread

Online PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #28 on: March 6, 2013, 03:06:50 pm »

Toby: Bale as he's fast, direct & exciting to watch plus humble with it. For Liverpool I can't look past Suarez for his commitment & finishing, he must be one of the most clinical finishers in the league.

Who'd have thunk it!
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline El Ninos Black Eye

• Legacy Fan
  • What we do in life, echoes in eternity!
« Reply #29 on: March 6, 2013, 03:47:12 pm »
Always used to like Spurs when I was kid. Probably because they where never a threat, used to love watching. Hoddle and Waddle.  But now I can't stand them. The fans who answered the questions seem alright.  But from the impression I get of them on the TV they seem like a right bunch of arrogant twats, and that slow fucking song they sing does my head in. 
Obviously Arsenal are their London rival, but its funny how if you ask Chelsea or West Ham fans who is the London team the really hate, the majority say Spurs.  So the must be something about their fans and club which rub other fans up the wrong way. 
Where due a win against this lot.
"I'm being watched by the Secret Police and wondering when they’re going to come and take me away"

Offline Crimson_Tank

• Rhyming Slang. RAWK Virgil. Knows a proper spit-roast when he sees one.....something to do with the law of the bi.....Is truly a giant amongst the short staff.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Time is an illusion, Lunchtime, doubly so." F.P.
« Reply #30 on: March 6, 2013, 03:52:18 pm »
Fantastic write up that, they seem like a decent lot, some great responses and some cheeky bits.

Well made up for this one, I have a feeling that we will have to score 3 to win, thinking 3-2 us.
I watched a YouTube video and decided that Paul Konchesky looked like a player.
A dead animal is a dead animal. And a piece of meat is a piece of meat.

Offline the_red_pill

• Hasn't got a fucking clue when the Reds are playing next.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
« Reply #31 on: March 6, 2013, 04:11:40 pm »
Thanks for the write up.

Thought they were decent when I was younger, but since then my eyes have opened. Annoying group of fans and like ENBE above says- I fucking loathe that slow chant of theirs! I dunno why but the fact they wear a white kit also pisses me off for some reason.

They're a bit of a nuisance lately, so hopefully we can do them on Saturday- and Anfield rubs some mud into those white shorts!

Ideally, I'd like a wondergoal from Luis, a yellow for simualtion for Bale, an own goal off our Simian friend, a penalty(off the "Planet of the Apes") followed by a red for previously mentioned penalty... BUT I'll take a jammy 1-0 in the dying seconds of the game!
« Last Edit: March 6, 2013, 04:19:05 pm by the_red_pill »
"Some listen to understand. Others listen to respond."
"A fool does not delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own mind."
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

But he'd make the shortlist

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #32 on: March 6, 2013, 06:15:12 pm »
Nice read with a cup of tea. Cheers Hinesy.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline trembles97

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #33 on: March 6, 2013, 07:13:37 pm »
Great read, they seem like a good group, interesting how he points out that Suarez has a darker side than Bale, and thats what sets them apart. For me, Bale is a far more unlikable character, he just seems twattish.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #34 on: March 6, 2013, 07:15:36 pm »
Hinesy knows cockneys!?........Eeeeeee, no fex.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #35 on: March 6, 2013, 07:42:48 pm »
Good stuff , can't believe he thinks Suarez is the most clinical striker in the league :D

Offline planet-terror

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36 on: March 6, 2013, 09:54:11 pm »
Cheers Hinesy.Enjoyed that..
bollocks

Offline FlashingBlade

• Organised a piss up in a brewery. Ended up in his pants with a KFC bucket. Future MP. Eats only Fish Heads and Tails. Can't spell 'DOMUM'. Now has no balls.
  • Legacy Fan
  • From a Shankly Boy to a Klopp Man
« Reply #37 on: March 6, 2013, 09:56:01 pm »
Chelsea hate Spurs....West Ham hate Spurs...Arsenal...well!......hmmm!...seems to be a pattern here!

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️
« Reply #38 on: March 6, 2013, 09:59:32 pm »
Nice read , was expecting a question about both our game sandwiched between Inter games

Offline Hinesy

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39 on: March 6, 2013, 10:38:21 pm »
Nice read , was expecting a question about both our game sandwiched between Inter games

That would've implied I was thinking when I wrote them ;)
Yep.