Author Topic: Arsenal  (Read 5733575 times)

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
Re: General Arsenal Thread
« Reply #45000 on: May 22, 2017, 06:49:34 pm »
Interesting you say?  :-X

'Interesting you say' is an anagram of Wenger stays
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #45001 on: May 22, 2017, 07:24:43 pm »
Nothing to do with arselicking, its wanting Arsenal out of the way next season.

Or would you prefer the teams we are actually competing against to be stronger?

nonsensical reasoning...Arsenal aren't going anywhere, if they lose the final they'll be one of our rivals in the top 6 next season - just as they'll be if they win it..but winning it comes with an added bonus to LFC - it'll prevent the Scouse hating, Hillsborough disrespecting, loathsome arsewipe of a club from doing another double and celebrating more success and history......that means more to me - and to be honest every red ive spoken to - than some bullshit theory about destabilising one of our rivals
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline Buggy Eyes Alfredo

• Legacy Fan
  • ¤Ginger◇Drapes¤
« Reply #45002 on: May 22, 2017, 07:40:54 pm »

I think it all depends on Sanchez - if he stays I agree, if he goes I think you will struggle. Its like when we lost Suarez, those kind of players don't grow on trees and its very hard to get them when you don't have CL football to offer.

Foreshadowing?

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #45003 on: May 22, 2017, 07:49:55 pm »
Arsenal winning the cup could help convince one or two of their better (basically Sanchez!) to stick around one more season and help them get back into the top 4. Lose, and it potentially makes it a bit more likely players will leave, being out of the Champions League makes it hard to replace those players, that weakens Arsenal and benefits us hence I would prefer they lose the Cup final.

I hope they both lose
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline Xabi Gerrard

• WHERE IS MY VOTE?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #45004 on: May 22, 2017, 08:02:22 pm »
I do agree with you, I think we could do without the plane flying idiots, but if the fans accept mediocrity then they will keep getting it.
In fact, you've made far too much sense today, I think someone must have hacked your account!

;D

Offline ScottishGoon

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #45005 on: May 22, 2017, 08:20:37 pm »
Ive been wanting us to sign the next Henry for a decade.

We are in talks to do it......

Some kid called Henry Onyekuru that plays in Belgium.

So exciting.....

Actually looks a decent prospect. Top scorer in the Belgian league this season at 19 years old in an unfashionable team, don't think he's been really playing as an out and out striker.

If that's our only forward signing though.....  :o  ;D

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #45006 on: May 22, 2017, 08:34:36 pm »
We won't be out of the way next season. We will always be in and around it. If Wenger remains I would very surprised if we aren't competing for a Champions league place next season.

On what basis?

Especially if you sell Sanchez.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline gregorio

• Loves Chelsea's staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • At this particular moment in time
« Reply #45007 on: May 22, 2017, 09:16:18 pm »
I am sure one day we will rise again, who knows when. It's just a dark period for the club.

Rise again? Bloody hell you haven't been relegated
'When they start singing 'You’ll Never Walk Alone' my eyes start to water. There have been times when I’ve actually been crying while I’ve been playing'

Offline The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #45008 on: May 22, 2017, 09:34:49 pm »

Actually looks a decent prospect. Top scorer in the Belgian league this season at 19 years old in an unfashionable team, don't think he's been really playing as an out and out striker.

If that's our only forward signing though.....  :o  ;D

Just checked him on you tube, looks like a cross between Thierry henry and Pele.
so did chamakh...

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #45009 on: May 22, 2017, 09:57:29 pm »
I think the north bank could need anti depressants.may I recommend he watch mourinihios press conference.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline The North Bank

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #45010 on: May 22, 2017, 10:48:44 pm »
I think the north bank could need anti depressants.may I recommend he watch mourinihios press conference.

Ajax win followed by us winning would definitely help.

Offline Another Red

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #45011 on: May 23, 2017, 07:13:33 am »
I have a lot of respect for Wenger in terms of his philosophy and what he's achieved in 20 years of English football. However, the man is incredibly stubborn and a denialist. He even had the nerve to call Koscielny's red card assault on Valencia "harsh". Not really bothered by Arsenal at all.

Best of luck in the cup final but I don't think it will change much.

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #45012 on: May 23, 2017, 07:43:38 pm »
The links of Sanchez to Bayern are emerging ... if Bayern offer enough he's gone
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline zero zero

• Karma's a bitch. Innit.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #45013 on: May 23, 2017, 07:48:08 pm »
Call him what you want at Arsenal – investor, owner, leech – Stan Kroenke is staying put
David Conn

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #45014 on: May 23, 2017, 08:09:31 pm »
The links of Sanchez to Bayern are emerging ... if Bayern offer enough he's gone

Strong rumours about both Bayern Munich and Juventus being after him. With 12 months left on his contract, he is as good as gone.

Offline lorenzo

• Kopite
« Reply #45015 on: May 23, 2017, 11:11:57 pm »
Goodbye my lover - James blunt  ;D few Arsenal fan singing that while holding a picture of Sanchez

Offline TravisBickle

• KnowsVotersAreFickle!
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK n' Roll
« Reply #45016 on: May 23, 2017, 11:45:44 pm »

Has it all gone quiet on the Chelsea front with Sanchez? I'd fucking hate to see him playing for that lot. He's one of my favourite players to watch is Sanchez, it still winds me up that we missed out on him a few years ago. Obviously I know his departure to a foreign league would weaken a direct rival but I still get a buzz from seeing players of his calibre in full flow.

Fingers crossed Arsenal win the final as well. Fifth and the Cup would be a sound return for almost any manager out there.
"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea and he conquered the bloody world! And that's what I wanted; for Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline ScottishGoon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #45017 on: May 24, 2017, 08:31:42 am »
As i said on here a couple of weeks ago when Bayern were linked, any sort of £50M+ deal with someone like Bayern is probably about the best outcome we can hope for if he is determined to go. City fans on Bluemoon seem sure he is going there so it would be by far the lesser of 2 evils.

He's a great player who has contributed massively the last couple of years, but we've lost great players in the recent past & picked ourselves up & moved on with not much drop in performance. I'd say the best way to replace him is with 2 players, a productive wideman & a better class of striker to what we have. It should in theory make the team a bit more rounded overall. Whether we manage to do that remains to be seen.

Offline The North Bank

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #45018 on: May 24, 2017, 09:26:00 am »
I think we've sold him to 4 teams already, that's a lot of money.

Offline Buggy Eyes Alfredo

• Legacy Fan
  • ¤Ginger◇Drapes¤
« Reply #45019 on: May 25, 2017, 12:31:12 am »

Elderly Sanchez.    :D

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/j-cbxe8olNQ" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/j-cbxe8olNQ</a>

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #45020 on: May 25, 2017, 10:16:42 pm »
My nephew, who's an Arsenal fan, just showed me this. He's only 12, and even he's embarrassed by it. Personally, I've never bought into the idea that these fan-cam regulars are just average "supporters" sharing their "views". I've always got the impression that they're nothing but a bunch of fame hungry whores who love play acting for the camera's   ;D

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/aopskXzDk2U" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/aopskXzDk2U</a>
When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline Brissyred

• RAWK's Great Uncle Google......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #45021 on: May 26, 2017, 03:04:53 am »
My nephew, who's an Arsenal fan, just showed me this. He's only 12, and even he's embarrassed by it. Personally, I've never bought into the idea that these fan-cam regulars are just average "supporters" sharing their "views". I've always got the impression that they're nothing but a bunch of fame hungry whores who love play acting for the camera's   ;D

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/aopskXzDk2U" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/aopskXzDk2U</a>

Never trust the views of someone with neck tats.

Offline thelinnen

• Tepid Water Lite. Serial Moaner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #45022 on: May 26, 2017, 10:50:33 am »
There are many examples of entertainment that become too popular and lose track of what made it interesting. This seems to be heading the same way.
Then in the midddle out pops a smiling glen johnson pulling up his jersey to reveal a t-shirt of suarez with a text saying. "OUR SUAREZ IS A FRIEND TO ALL COLOURS!"

Offline Cliff Bastin

• Big Exeter fan, pretending to be a gooner, pretending...yawn
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #45023 on: May 26, 2017, 09:18:43 pm »
Let's get stuck into these c*nts tomorrow and give absolutely everything! Up The Arsenal!!!

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #45024 on: May 26, 2017, 09:24:11 pm »
Let's get stuck into these c*nts tomorrow and give absolutely everything! Up The Arsenal!!!

Whys Cech not playing?
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline Cliff Bastin

• Big Exeter fan, pretending to be a gooner, pretending...yawn
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #45025 on: May 26, 2017, 09:29:27 pm »
Dunno. Maybe an injury. Ospina can do a job if indeed he is playing.

Offline The North Bank

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #45026 on: May 26, 2017, 09:40:02 pm »
Whys Cech not playing?

He's injured but he wants to play, says he's fit enough but Wenger overrules him.

No Cech, Koscielny, Mustafi, Gabriel, Gibbs. Virtually the whole back line is out, means we either abandon the 5 at the back which has been brilliant for us, or play Mertesacker and have a massive reshuffle with many playing out of position. Not expecting much but hopefully we give them a few problems.

In other news, we've offered Sanchez £270k a week. If he goes we are fucked so I'd go even beyond that if it means he stays.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #45027 on: May 26, 2017, 10:01:55 pm »
He's injured but he wants to play, says he's fit enough but Wenger overrules him.

No Cech, Koscielny, Mustafi, Gabriel, Gibbs. Virtually the whole back line is out, means we either abandon the 5 at the back which has been brilliant for us, or play Mertesacker and have a massive reshuffle with many playing out of position. Not expecting much but hopefully we give them a few problems.

In other news, we've offered Sanchez £270k a week. If he goes we are fucked so I'd go even beyond that if it means he stays.

Thanks. Sensationalist headlines saying he's dropped.

Wellbeck will hopefully play

Offline Working Class Hen-Pecked Hero

• Is something to be...Lives at 999 Letsby Avenue.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #45028 on: May 26, 2017, 10:07:57 pm »
Come on Arsenal, let's hope Wenger and Sanchez go out on a bang
I'm telling you, Bowie died and it's all gone to fuck.

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #45029 on: May 27, 2017, 06:22:10 am »
Good luck lads

Offline cissesbeard

• Kopite
« Reply #45030 on: May 27, 2017, 08:11:26 am »
Good luck gunners, looking forward to this game now hope it's a high scoring one and Arsenal come out on top. 

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #45031 on: May 27, 2017, 08:37:00 am »
Good luck Arsenal.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline lorenzo

• Kopite
« Reply #45032 on: May 27, 2017, 10:01:38 am »
Sorry guys it's nothing personal but i am all for Arsenal loosing and chaos at your club, means one less club we need to worry about next year.  :wave

Offline The North Bank

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #45033 on: May 27, 2017, 10:14:10 am »
Thanks all (not you Lorenzo)  8).

Cant remember the last time we were such underdogs for a final, Im not feeling good about it with all the defensive absentees. I hope this match doesnt sum up our season, and we lose without putting up a fight.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #45034 on: May 27, 2017, 10:16:01 am »

Cant remember the last time we were such underdogs for a final, Im not feeling good about it with all the defensive absentees. I hope this match doesnt sum up our season, and we lose without putting up a fight.

I have a weird feeling you will win.

Just think you will dig in and do it

No idea why I m saying this about a team who have shown fuck all fight all season.

As I said a while back, I hope you do it for Wenger and your decent fans who still show him respect (you might him out but still respect the man)

Offline lorenzo

• Kopite
« Reply #45035 on: May 27, 2017, 10:38:55 am »

If it was the old days of the big 4 (06-09) certainly be cheering you guys to high heaven, but its every man for himself with competition so high now.

I think winning the FA cup could be massive boost for you guys, Chelsea already won the league so winning FA cup wouldn't really be massive deal to them.

Offline MagicHat

• Seeks SingleBunny For Professional Relationship And Cosy Nights In
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #45036 on: May 27, 2017, 10:41:40 am »
Thanks for the good wishes

Going to be difficult for the defensive side of the team and Wenger has some big calls to make, hopefully we rise to the occasion and give a moment of glory for the summer. Or at least give Chelsea one heck of a game

Offline zero zero

• Karma's a bitch. Innit.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #45037 on: May 27, 2017, 10:52:57 am »
Arsenal are going to get smashed.

I hope Sanchez can come up with something in his last game in an Arsenal shirt. Best of luck anyway.

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #45038 on: May 27, 2017, 10:54:24 am »
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline gregorio

• Loves Chelsea's staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • At this particular moment in time
« Reply #45039 on: May 27, 2017, 11:11:22 am »
Sorry guys it's nothing personal but i am all for Arsenal loosing and chaos at your club, means one less club we need to worry about next year.  :wave

It's not going to cause 'chaos ' if they lose today

Who wants to see the plastics win another double?
'When they start singing 'You’ll Never Walk Alone' my eyes start to water. There have been times when I’ve actually been crying while I’ve been playing'