Author Topic: Leicester 2-3 Liverpool (Salah 15' Cou 22' Okazaki 45+3' Henderson 66' Vardy 68)  (Read 73968 times)

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
90' - 5mins of injury time to be played...Sturridge dispossessed in the box.
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
91' Moreno harried all the way back, turns and fires it out of play and fouled by Vardy...again! Finally a yellow for the Albert Steptoe c*nt.
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
92' Schmeichel waves everyone forward, drops it to the ground and fire it upfield. It bounces almost on the edge of our D and into the advancing Migs hands...what a kick!

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
93' YNWA rings out.

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
91' Moreno harried all the way back, turns and fires it out of play and fouled by Vardy...again! Finally a yellow for the Albert Steptoe c*nt.

About time. Fuck off steptoe

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
94' throw in for them...and a foul commited by AOC. A FK that can be whipped in by them. Here we go, everyone back, keeper up...

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
Comes to nothing...

PEEP

PEEP

PEEP

FULL TIME 2-3

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
Big 3 points. Lets build.

Offline Caligula?

• Relentlessly negative about fucking everything. A smile would crack your face.....the most boring poster on the site
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
One of the worst refereeing performances I've seen in a long time. Taylor should be demoted for that, fucking hell.

Offline Magz50

• Legacy Fan
Another classic Migs game. Wanna strangle him then kiss him.

Horrendous refereeing too.

Offline Ski

• daddle. Wouldn't recognise an idea, if it rang his doorbell and got invited in for dinner. He will survive.
  • Legacy Fan
Have that you cheating bastards!!!
Has Steven Gerrard scored a goal even more important than the one he got against Olympiakos - Is this the start of something BIG?

Offline lessthanmatt

• Legacy Fan
Anthony fucking Taylor. It's disgraceful. Fuck you, fuck you and fuck you, you incompetent bellwhiff c*nt. Get to fuck. Feels good to beat 12 men.

Work to do, but needed the win and got one
"I want to get off Mr. Rodgers Wild Ride"

Offline TheShanklyGates

• Firmly in the "shake it all about" camp
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Outside The Shankly Gates...
This team will be the death of me. Bloody hell.
I've just wiped the sticky residue from my bellend onto the television screen. Taste it Leo. You deserve it.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
GET IN

fuck off Leicester you horrid gang of c*nts.

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
that game was so fucked
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Well done lads. Hard fought 3 points. On to Spartak now.

Offline Caston

• Castoff, Knitone, Purlone
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Thank fuck for that.

Important victory

Offline Upinsmoke

• Is a grump, get used to it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Grateful for the three points to be honest.

Mental this.

Offline Zoomers

• Legacy Fan
  • Meow
Yo thank FCUK for that win. Good lord this club is gonna be the end of me.
Shut the fuck up and put some respek on Lucas name playboy

Offline Wool

• eBack
  • Legacy Fan
Disgraceful refereeing, but fuck it we won!!

Offline bobadicious

• Legacy Fan
Haha Fuck you Vardy.  That is all
Football is a lie

Offline Adam_LFC

• Boring.
  • Legacy Fan
A win.

Offline hixxstar

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dont Worry I'm From The Internet
And Breathe......  :lmao :lmao
Shanks on Leaving Liverpool FC

"It was the most difficult thing in the world, when I went to tell the chairman........ It was like walking to the electric chair.... That's the way it felt."

Offline zero zero

• Karma's a bitch. Innit.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Expert analysis :) Great result! Well done Migs!

Online Zee_26

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Get in!!!

But this was probably one of the worst referee displays I've seen this season. Laughable decisions all through the 90 mins.

Offline peterstone

• Anny Roader
Unlucky ref.

Bloody unlucky old chap

Offline unknownuser

• Legacy Fan
  • You'll Never Walk Alone
The ref is a fucking biased manc c*nt.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Offline Kashinoda

• More broken biscuits than made of crisps
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
Hahahaha fuck off Leicester

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

:D

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
Huge, huge win.

Need a lie down after that.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Fucking fantastic win! Feels good to do that to those wankers!

Think this is a better result than if we had won 5-0, we took the lead and kept it, seeing out the game even with late pressure from Leicester. Sometimes, these hard won results have a special satisfaction that a massive win doesn't.

Coutinho is back, Mane will be back for our next game, Lallana and Clyne aren't too far off, let's see this as the start of a very good run!

Now come on, lets not hear about the ref or their cheating, no whining about the defence, lets just bask in the victory!

Offline supaerheraw

• Kopite
If millions of people suddenly died from a heart attack, Kim Jong-Un or Donald Trump wouldn't be the cause. They would all be Liverpool supporters watching a game of football.

GOOD FIGHT, COME ON YOU RED MEN!

Offline Lofty Ambitions

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Anthony Taylor, Leicester, what a sad bunch of losers. Take that, you wankers.

The Boy from Brazil!
Redeem us in your stone arms
Float like Papillon
Transfer Haiku by Bud P Austin

Offline daj79

• Main Stander
Crazy game. 3 points 😱

Offline TALBERT

• Shite
  • Legacy Fan
Gomez
Matip
LOVREN
Klaven
Moreno

Who the hell do we play at the back

They're as bad as each other
Number 1 fan of Xabi Alonso Alberto Aquilani Raul Meireles. Barry is pure shite compared to Xabi Alberto Raul!!!!!
KIMI RAIKKONEN LEGEND WDC 2007
Gomes flapping at a ball looks like a sealion trying to have a wank!

Offline Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Disgraceful refereeing.

Think I've seen enough of Mignolet now.
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Offline Garnier

• Legacy Fan
  • thought Brendan could tame Balotelli

- ANTHONY FUCKING TAYLOR
The change is cast

Offline Red_Hell

• Kemlynite
Crazy game but at least we got the 3 points.

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
3 points, I've broken my remote and close to breaking the tv after Mignolet made a foul on Vardy.

Massive 3 points. The defending will be the end of me, and the midfield has no control, so the quicker Lallana and Coutinho play in midfield the better.

Gomez is young, and has had a horrid time injury wise but he is not a fullback or a centerback, his defending is attrocious.

Glad we won.

Online Libertine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing behind me, everything ahead of me
This team will be the death of me. Bloody hell.

We should be paid for this. Harder work than I've done all week.

Offline theredguy03

• Put balls in his mouth and nearly choked
  • Legacy Fan
  • Coutinho- Used to be Man City's tormentor
About time we beat them at their ground. Don't want to talk about the ref, 3 points are all that matters. Hopefully this win helps us for the upcoming Spartak Moscow and Newcastle away trips.
My favourite all time LFC player? Tough choice.