Author Topic: Leicester 2-3 Liverpool (Salah 15' Cou 22' Okazaki 45+3' Henderson 66' Vardy 68)  (Read 74288 times)

Offline stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
Take it you were listening to Hoddle and not didn't see Maguire being offside in the build up.

Yes this nip this one in the bud. Maguire was offside and it was he who headed on. So the decision was correct.
#JFT97

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
Not sure what game you were watching - none of your three points are true.

:lmao

Watch it again. Henderson plays him on.
It was a pen as he missed the ball
Can handballed it.

Yes it was, all their players were off as the free kick went in.

Only 1 player can be offside. All about the phases. Okazaki wasnt, Henderson played him on,

Some need to take the tinted glasses off.
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline iamnant

• ...call me Adam
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bob Mortimer stan account
Feels good to have beaten them bastards today. You knew we'd concede as soon as that free kick (wasn't a free kick) for Vardy's dive vs Matip was given. Still work to be done with defending, but MF and defence much much better today.
"If anyone at my funeral has a long face, I'll never speak to them again."
Stan Laurel

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Do us a favour and fuck off with the negativity for an evening.

"Alas, 3 points" sounds as if you wanted us to lose you bell.

We could have won 5-0 and there would still be someone whinging about a defender making a mistake in the 19th minute or something.

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
Don't care about the performance 3 points crucial pleased for the team and manager. Sadio back and Lallana on his way it can only get better.

Bugger off Taylor biggest waste of space. Great finish by the captain for the winner and haha Vardy.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
Vital win and we needed it.

We made far too much hard work of it though and had the game won twice and did our best to throw it away. A better penalty and we could have lost that as it had Bournemouth written all over it. Served Vardy right though for the dives.

Reminiscent of that Norwich win in 13/14.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
Those complaining about the ref being biased...er Okazaki's offside goal wasnt. It was a pen and Can handballed it in the area. Yea he and his assistant missed Migs being fouled, but biased? No.

The header back into the player was offside - he never came back onside. Watch it again.

It wasn't a pen. Mignolet won the ball and Vardy cleared him out. Watch it again.

It may have been a pen for the handball, but his head was down there and his arms were by his side, so would have been harsh to say the least. They aren't going to ever give a pen that quickly after ones been given.

Lovrens pen that wasn't given was far clearer.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline BazC

• ...is as good as Van Basten
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Really needed that result. Let’s follow it up with a win midweek and next week we get to look forward to Klopp picking his attack from a line up of Coutinho, Mane, Firmino, Salah and Sturridge. Amazing.

Not sure why Mignolet is still a Liverpool player, but thank fuck he saved that penalty. Again, a lot to be desired from our midfield and defence, but to be fair, this isn’t an easy game, and we’ve lost the last 3 we’ve played there. Leicester’s team is undying, I’m always impressed with how they approach the game - for a set of mediocre players like them the way they’re able to squeeze every ounce of their ability is brilliant and fully deserves all the respect. If our team had that attitude we’d probably win the treble.
“This place will become a bastion of invincibility and you are very lucky young man to be here. They will all come here and be beaten son”

Offline Spezialo

• Knocked out of the world cup. Should have had a pen. As if you wouldn't confront the ref.
  • Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Nailed on for Taylor to take over Howard Webb giving his 'views'.

Offline CognacBut

• BrandyAss
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Fuck off Taylor you oh I don't want to make it obvious c*nt
Fuck off Vardy you cheating rat.
Fuck off the Leicester fans still giving it the 1980's reaction to our keepers kick and the wank Gerrard song.

Vardy got away with so much shit, all game, that manc ref finally booked him for it when it didn't mean he could get a senders.

Not even gonna go into the shit that was there first goal. Beyond a joke, from A, then B, and C is for c*nt.

And..Mignolet, get in my son, you fucking beauty. Made up for Hendo.
Did I say, Fuck you Leicester ?

Up the fucking reds.

Offline Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan
Many thanks for the com's. Oddball.

God this game is hard sometimes. We seem to need all the planet's to align to get a win with no stress involved.
Reading between the lines the ref tried to do us, yet again. Every time I read a pre match thread and learn who the referee is going to be I have a bit of a panic.
Wish I was a player who could have the chance of hurting Vardy.

Fingers crossed this is the start of a long run unbeaten. Mane back next game. It's all good.

Offline Seared

• Kemlynite
And people rooted for this team to win the PL. :lmao Fouling, cheating, diving c*nts. Horrid jumped-up Tory fans. Sickening lot.
Raineiri was the only decent thing about them

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Vardy and his shit pen. All he ever does is blam them down the middle. The shit twat.

Was hoping Albie would boot him into the fucking stand.

Offline Gazza-LFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Ref did the best he could, abysmal performance by the twat. Fair play to the red men, well in

Offline nico 8

• Legacy Fan
Those complaining about the ref being biased...er Okazaki's offside goal wasnt. It was a pen and Can handballed it in the area. Yea he and his assistant missed Migs being fouled, but biased? No.

You kidding me. Never mind biased- he is a cheat. Any niggle by them, he let go. The assault on Matip. Late fouls on Moreon. Pull on AOC. ABSOLUTE JOKE.

Offline peterstone

• Anny Roader
Handball?
The ball blasted at his arm from 4 yards is not a handball.
Laws of the game?.

Offline Libertine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing behind me, everything ahead of me
Oh, and again, Glenn Hoddle is such a fucking melt. Talks way too much, and everything he says is bollocks.

He is shocking. Extraordinary how on British TV he manages to stand out amongst the usual abysmal commentators.

Going on about the offside goal for about 10 minutes, missing the fact that is was a simple and clear cut offside from the freekick.

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
Take it you were listening to Hoddle and not didn't see Maguire being offside in the build up.

Not listening no, I was watching and typing. Id like to see it again, but from the 2 times I saw it it didnt look off to me. Quite happy to retract that if I see it again and Im wrong.
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Anthony Taylor was blatantly corrupt today. That bit at the end with Morgan wrestling Matip summed it up. Everything is against us right now but we still won.

Sturridge looked excellent when he came on but I don't like the way he drops his head after he misses. Chin up, lad!
And Vardy on Moreno the first time.

Offline Jetmir M.

• Kopite
Ayeeee, as many told us on the pre match thread... it was a given we would lose this game. Absolutely horrendous as expected, we are shite!  :D

Seriously though Anthony own-sister-shagging Taylor. The sad fucker must be fuming that despite his best efforts, the shower of shite that these cheating, dirty c*nts are we still won the game. That was one of the worst ref performances I have seen in a long time.

Get the fuuuuuck innnn!

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Anthony Taylor was blatantly corrupt today. That bit at the end with Morgan wrestling Matip summed it up. Everything is against us right now but we still won.

Sturridge looked excellent when he came on but I don't like the way he drops his head after he misses. Chin up, lad!

I won't reply to the other guy because he likes to accuse me of stalking and being a Manc, but a moderator has already warned that accusing refs of corruption is potentially libellous. They're shit, not corrupt.

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
Handball?
The ball blasted at his arm from 4 yards is not a handball.
Laws of the game?.

Your saying you havnt seen them given?

Offline pyroparty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Can handballed it.

Only 1 player can be offside. All about the phases. Okazaki wasnt, Henderson played him on,

Go back and rewatch it, their 15 who headed it to Okazaki was offside

Offline lessthanmatt

• Legacy Fan

I thought so too at first @ offside wasn't. But all their players were in offside positions when the free kick came in and one of them headed it on. Okazaki was actually onside when he scored and the referee then wrongfully called him offside. So two wrong decisions in 3 seconds... fit the pattern of the match really
"I want to get off Mr. Rodgers Wild Ride"

Offline TALBERT

• Shite
  • Legacy Fan
Should be the end of Mignolet that. Please I've had it with him.

Anthony Taylor the manc c*nt is either biased or the most incompetent ref I've seen.

And who do you replace Mignolet with Karius is worse

It's like who do you replace LOVREN with Klaven?

Gomez had a shocker.

Clyne needs to come back he's the best player out of that back 5 by a mile

Matip is at times a disaster waiting to happen
Number 1 fan of Xabi Alonso Alberto Aquilani Raul Meireles. Barry is pure shite compared to Xabi Alberto Raul!!!!!
KIMI RAIKKONEN LEGEND WDC 2007
Gomes flapping at a ball looks like a sealion trying to have a wank!

Offline cashmere pringle

• Legacy Fan
you know what.
i choose not to comment on the match usually but really what the fuck was going on with the ref ?

all the same well in team !  3 points

Online RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan

I haven't even called him biased but he was abysmal.

Offside goal was called by his linesman who is in the position to give the decision
Okazaki holding Mignolet
Vardy dived for a freekick
Pen, Mignolet wins the ball before he's anywhere near Vardy
Matip fouled about 6 times by Morgan, ref just smiling
Can put his head down, arms by his sides. No clue about it
Every time a leicester players pressed they throw themselves on the floor and he gives it
Lovren getting manhandled by caveman Maguire, couldn't even jump properly as he's being held by both arms

Any more examples needed?

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
Think I've seen enough of Mignolet now.
close to breaking the tv after Mignolet made a foul on Vardy.
::)

Offline Seared

• Kemlynite
Great win, one much needed.

But I can't wait until we have a decent defence  :-[ even at 2-0 up I knew bad things were going to happen

Offline Reese

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Can handballed it.

Do you know the offsides rule?

Maguire is offsides when he heads its to Okazaki. Thus - offsides.
Ming did actually get the ball first - just made a hash of it.
Can's hand is down by his side and it is hit at him from 5 yards away. In what universe is that a PK?

Offline Filler.

• Up. resurrected. Keeps his Kath in a cage, but not sure if the new baby is in there as well. Studying for a Masters in Semiotics.
  • Legacy Fan
Jesus. Too shattered to muster up a decent sentence after that, but in my head, I've got my nads draped over three fucking points.

Offline Art Vandelay

• a.k.a. Terry Gilliam
  • Legacy Fan
When we're good we do some seriously shit things at times and when we're shit we do some seriously good things at times. 

Frankly I don't know what the fuck we are, apart from fun to watch for any neutral...us fans, on the other hand, are going to need large quantities of sedatives throughout this season to keep our heart rates below 300...
"And on the pedestal these words appear: 'My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings: Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!' Nothing beside remains."

Offline Mozology

• Legacy Fan
  • FSG, spend some fucking money, miserable bastards
Another insane game but three points away from home to a difficult opponent can't be sniffed at.

Great to have Phil back and scoring.

Rafa next in the Prem, win that and it's 14 points from seven games.

Phew!  ;D

Offline UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
Big 3 points. Next season I think only Matip will retain his place from the back 4 and keeper. Keita comes in for Can and Lallana comes in for Coutinho (who I expect to leave) so we'll only need to sign one more midfielder/attacker to cover when Lallana is injured.

Just means we need to sign 3 defenders and a keeper by the end of next summer. If we get that right we can be a force.
"IT'S ENDED.....THE EUROPEAN CUP IS RETURNING TO ENGLAND AND TO ANFIELD."

Offline Johns_Barn

• No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
I think Moreno still has his hands behind his back...

I don't normally talk about them but that is WAAAAAANK officiating. When does ward get to start?

Daniel looking razor sharp.

Offline nutmeg94

• Legacy Fan
Should be the end of Mignolet that. Please I've had it with him.

What the fuck?

Online Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
We are decent and showed characther there
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline Marcel

• Anny Roader
Liked Henderson's finish for the third goal. And if you had to pick a keeper to save a penalty, you 'd pick Mignolet.

Offline stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
I can't see how the referee gave the penalty. It looked 50/50 to me. All he saw was Vardy falling so he thought "penalty". Simon got to the ball first and that's the important thing. He nicked it away from vardy yet it was deemed to be a penalty.
#JFT97

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  We won!!!

even with antony the manc taylor reffing.

Actually, we usually win with him as referee - http://www.worldfootball.net/referee_summary/anthony-taylor_2/liverpool-fc/4/.