Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Just out of interest do you think there is widespread corruption within the UK government?
Yes, but that's been widely documented and that's the difference. GB News getting preferential treatment while paying ministers five figure salaries, friends and associates being given vast amounts of public money through a Covid 'fast lane' to provide faulty products, an open door system between MPs and the companies they're meant to govern - none of those can be compared to anything on the record for referees. Maybe in Spain, but not here.
General Football and Sport / Re: The NFL Thread
« Last post by Jookie on Today at 09:09:39 am »
Expansion of practice squads in 2024 includes each team having 1 international player (from IPP or elsewhere).

It’s not a given players from IPP make practice squad but scope of practice squads over recent years makes it much easier
« Last post by voodoo ray on Today at 09:09:26 am »
Would we expect this given his move to the int. pathway or is the fact he’s even made a roster (practice roster) a positive sign?

I think teams can have an overseas player on the practice squad for 'free' these days so there's pretty much no downside to them having him tag along.
The Boozer / Re: Ask - R(ob)AWK replies
« Last post by Claire. on Today at 09:08:51 am »
okay my shopping just arrived and they are not donated directly to food banks as they showed up! Glad I only added a couple now and I'll get onto their feedback to say it's confusing.
The Boozer / Re: Ask - R(ob)AWK replies
« Last post by Crosby Nick on Today at 09:08:05 am »
I like that it’s asterisked and goes nowhere!

A bit like the News and Current Affairs threads on here.
Media and Arts / Re: Only connect...
« Last post by Crosby Nick on Today at 09:04:27 am »
Connections
Puzzle #291
🟦🟦🟩🟦
🟦🟦🟩🟦
🟦🟦🟦🟩
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟪🟪🟪🟪

Spoiler
Nearly blew it on the first row, kept including Pilot in the whale options (definitely valid, or is it more of a dolphin?).
[close]
« Last post by Knight on Today at 09:02:28 am »
He'll be stashed on the practice squad and maybe play the odd pre-season game for the next few seasons.

That would be my guess. Likely ends up back playing rugby in 2-3 years but your never know.

Would we expect this given his move to the int. pathway or is the fact he’s even made a roster (practice roster) a positive sign?
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Luis Díaz (Luis Fernando Díaz Marulanda)
« Last post by .adam on Today at 09:01:52 am »
Pedro Neto

Suppose there will be a space in the physio room when Thiago leaves.
Something off about this chart.. Might be cheaty who have the supposed highest commercial income missing completely..

Took me a while to work out what it is, Utd should be in 6th
Might sound like a wild shout but if Mac Allister had the same speed as Modric, he wouldn't be a millions miles off.

Definitely some parallels there.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10