Poll

Every week PGMOL fuck us over. City are cheats. The league is shite....

I'd be very upset. The Premier League is the best competition there is
I would be a bit upset, but I can see the reasons for leaving
Chocolate Truffles
I'd be quite happy. The Premier league isn't what it was
I'd be delighted. Fuck them
I like cheesy wotsits covered in gravy. Mmmm.. Gravy....

Author Topic: If Liverpool fucked off the Premier league, how would you feel?  (Read 21337 times)

Online Ma Vie en Rouge

• J'aime voir...!
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: If Liverpool fucked off the Premier league, how would you feel?
« Reply #320 on: January 17, 2024, 10:44:04 pm »
No, it didn't die. It was wounded. You're the one proposing a coup de grace.

You're like this: There's a fox in the henhouse! What shall we do? I know, let's burn down the henhouse, shoot the fox, and replace it with a pack of wolves. That will be fine.

And for the I-don't-know-how-manyth-time: if the Oil states own our government, do you really think for a second that this idea of yours has a chance? I think you overstate their influence, malign and widespread as it undoubtedly is.

Offline kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truth , Love and Simplicity ♡
« Reply #321 on: January 17, 2024, 10:56:44 pm »

Years ago I'd have been well against the idea of the ESL, but the Premier League is a complete joke.

IF the PGMOL isn't utterly corrupt then they are absolutely the worst officials I've seen in any league and at any level. When you watch lower league or even non league games, the referees show competence and an understanding of the game and you can see the decisions they make all make sense in the context of the game.

PGMOL officials are fucking rank at best, cheating fucking gobshites would probably be a fair assessment.

Doesn't matter who is playing, but the officials decide most games with their joke refereeing, bias, shady VAR decisions and absolute fucking incompetence/outright cheating.

I'd personally be delighted if we fucked off this shithouse league and formed a leage where football is king and not these dickheads.

When you add the outright, sanctioned cheating of City and their free pass with the media then this decision becomes a no-brainer.

Fuck it off. Cheating c*nts.

It's another classic example of Problem - Reaction - Solution .

Ta Ra !
He who sees himself in all beings and all beings in himself loses all fear.

- The Upanishads.

The heart knows the way. Run in that direction

- Rumi

You are held . You are loved . You are seen  - Some wise fella .

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #322 on: January 18, 2024, 12:18:11 am »
No, it didn't die. It was wounded. You're the one proposing a coup de grace.

You're like this: There's a fox in the henhouse! What shall we do? I know, let's burn down the henhouse, shoot the fox, and replace it with a pack of wolves. That will be fine.

And for the I-don't-know-how-manyth-time: if the Oil states own our government, do you really think for a second that this idea of yours has a chance? I think you overstate their influence, malign and widespread as it undoubtedly is.

The creation of the ESL has nothing to do with the government. Or the FA. Or UEFA. Or FIFA. Once you get that part, you will understand my idea better ...

Offline meady1981

• Confuses “Scottish” with “Scotch”.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LEGACY FAN
« Reply #323 on: January 26, 2024, 01:18:46 pm »
I’m leaving with Jurgen to be honest

GOODBYE ALL

Offline Lynx the saucy mynx

• Kopite
« Reply #324 on: March 18, 2024, 04:02:08 pm »
Forest deducted. Everton deducted.

But 115 charges? Nothing.

Let’s take Arsenal, Utd, Leeds, with us and rejoin the EFL. Bring back the First Division.

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #325 on: March 18, 2024, 04:05:52 pm »

Let’s take Arsenal, Utd, Leeds, with us and rejoin the EFL. Bring back the First Division.

It's almost as if City's case is way more complex with much more forensic analysis needed before the league are comfortable they have what they need to tackle City's army of lawyers.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

• Kopite
« Reply #326 on: March 18, 2024, 04:24:51 pm »
It's almost as if City's case is way more complex with much more forensic analysis needed before the league are comfortable they have what they need to tackle City's army of lawyers.

I’m all for the forensic analysis. But we all know the status quo is just going to continue.

Offline SvenJohansen

• Fast single-handed action expert.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #327 on: March 18, 2024, 06:05:54 pm »

I wouldn't be bringing Utd with us though.
I feel a little strange inside
A little bit of Jekyll, a little Mr. Hyde

• Kopite
« Reply #328 on: March 19, 2024, 05:23:10 pm »
I wouldn't be bringing Utd with us though.

There was a huge discussion on this in the Newcastle thread recently, and a lot of posters said they would take United with us.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #329 on: March 19, 2024, 05:39:20 pm »
There was a huge discussion on this in the Newcastle thread recently, and a lot of posters said they would take United with us.

You need to as they have about the same size of the TV audience as we do. If they stayed in the PL, then too many would still watch - to kill the PL, us, them and Arsenal need to leave
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #330 on: March 19, 2024, 10:26:26 pm »
Why would you not want to take one of the big non-cheating clubs to the breakaway league?

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #331 on: March 19, 2024, 10:47:12 pm »
I'd take United. But they would have to play in front of an empty stadium until their scum grow up.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

• Kopite
This would be the best time for a breakaway after yesterday’s news. While I am glad there will be no more replays, the viewing experience of the Premier League is going to get very stop start.

Think of how football stops for an international break every few months. Now imagine that on weekends of the 4th & 5th FA Cup round of games too.

Not to mention the abolition of a winter break.

I would love to rejoin the EFL, form the English First Division and restart the pyramid with an equal chance for all teams.

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
This would be the best time for a breakaway after yesterday’s news. While I am glad there will be no more replays, the viewing experience of the Premier League is going to get very stop start.

Think of how football stops for an international break every few months. Now imagine that on weekends of the 4th & 5th FA Cup round of games too.

Not to mention the abolition of a winter break.

I would love to rejoin the EFL, form the English First Division and restart the pyramid with an equal chance for all teams.

That would be great, but it's never going to happen. The Premier League is so far up it's own arse that it's never coming out.
The top clubs, Liverpool included, just want as big a piece of the pie as they can get with no regard to the impact on clubs further down the pyramid.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

• Kopite
That would be great, but it's never going to happen. The Premier League is so far up it's own arse that it's never coming out.
The top clubs, Liverpool included, just want as big a piece of the pie as they can get with no regard to the impact on clubs further down the pyramid.

I hate how we are a part of it. We could have really used our name as a force of change. Even got some of the others to join us, while leaving Newcastle, City and Chelsea behind.