Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
 ;D This place has got so weird
His desperate public flirtations aren't doing it for me, sorry
🚨 Arne Slot after the game: “I believe that Feyenoord will let me join Liverpool as it would be a massive step for me”.

“There are negotiations ongoing between clubs, I’m here waiting… I’m happy at Feyenoord but #LFC would be a fantastic opportunity for me”.

Looks a bit desperate this.

Most pressing concern for me is, would this guy be able to keep our great players around? Is this guy going to convince TAA to sign a new contract? Will he be able to attract the next VVD? To me the answer is a resounding no.

I always knew that the Klopp years were golden years, and I have spent almost an entire decade just enjoying the ride, but you always knew it would end. I fully expect us to go back to the rodgers era of being an also ran. This is not Arne Slot's fault. It is just that we require basically the best manager around to be competitive and he is not that.
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: LFC's next manager - chat and informed speculation
« Last post by Lad on Today at 10:49:06 pm »
;D
Anything positive, that was like a backhander compared to what you’d expect about an incoming fellow Dutch manager.

To be fair though he’s probably just fucked and fed up like most are after yesterday, also maybe being cautious about things with nothing confirmed.

As you say he's down after that game but come on he's not going to say 'Slot yes he's fantastic can't wait for the gaffer to go and him to come in' is he.
Like most people I know nothing about him but he seems as good a fit as any.  End of an era start of a new one. Exciting times ahead hopefully.
The Boozer / Re: The small things in life that really hannoy
« Last post by Son of Spion on Today at 10:49:04 pm »
Sorry it was last night not Sunday, a rearranged game so she's been at a&e  all morning, on crutches and in agony.

Hopefully she doesn't insist on going to school tomorrow so she can rest properly.
It sounds extremely painful. Poor girl.
Let us know how she gets on. Fingers crossed for a speedy recovery. 🤞
Slot will grown back a luscious set of hair.

I’d pay good money to see him turn up to the club on his first day with a full head of hair
Just seen it was the Feyenoord keeper that was about to get caught out off the pitch at an opposition throw in so threw another ball on the pitch to stop them taking a quick one and having an empty net :lmao
Slot will grown back a luscious set of hair.
General Football and Sport / Re: Darts thread
« Last post by CS111 on Today at 10:45:37 pm »
He will start getting booed a la price, everywhere he goes.  Doesnt come across as likeable or a genuine decent lad, the manc loving prick
General Football and Sport / Re: Dutch - Eredivisie
« Last post by BarryCrocker on Today at 10:45:24 pm »
1 hour ago

On Wednesday, Reds captain Virgil van Dijk said that Slot's playing philosophy would suit the club, describing him as "one of the better Dutch coaches at the moment".

One of the better? Wonder who he rates more.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10