Author Topic: "Green and Gold, it's O5e from Molde!" - Cornering like a reliant robin..  (Read 3442435 times)

Offline Vinay

• West Coast privileges revoked due to jinxing activity. Considerably more greedier than yaow!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Ceux qui écrivent clairement ont des lecteurs.....
Re: "Green and Gold, it's Ole from Molde!" Man City Supporters Club (HQ: Torquay)
« Reply #32760 on: August 21, 2019, 12:46:20 pm »
Daniel James is shit too...
Kid is fast though.
Ashley Young and Luke Shaw are the worrying ones.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Re: "Green and Gold, it's Ole from Molde!" Man City Supporters Club (HQ: Torquay)
« Reply #32761 on: August 21, 2019, 12:52:19 pm »
Kid is fast though.

He's got pace too.

Offline Greyfox

• Silver Fox's less distinguished brother
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverbird on my chest
« Reply #32762 on: August 21, 2019, 12:55:47 pm »
He's got pace too.

Ahh...but is he rapid..?

Online FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #32763 on: August 21, 2019, 12:57:06 pm »
This always confuses me. Lingard defo has the skills. Could it be the manager and his system that don't know how to employ him? Surely Lingard is not shit, or that shit?!

He's fucking grim, 6 months younger than Salah yet look at the fucking state of him

Maybe if he had grown up 5 or 6 years ago and got his head down and worked on his game he could've been very good, as it is he's somebody who maybe had the ability but has the mentality of a knobhead

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #32764 on: August 21, 2019, 12:58:45 pm »
He's fucking grim, 6 months younger than Salah yet look at the fucking state of him

Maybe if he had grown up 5 or 6 years ago and got his head down and worked on his game he could've been very good, as it is he's somebody who maybe had the ability but has the mentality of a knobhead

You must be mistaken mate and read his age incorrectly, he's only a young lad.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32765 on: August 21, 2019, 01:08:48 pm »

He's a multimillionaire who loves nothing better than fucking about on social media - like he gives a shit about working on his game.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
The rhetoric about us amongst these guys is fabulous.

Last season we were the luckiest team in the world for injuries (to our main players), for referees decisions, for last minute winners, for goalkeeping blunders, for penalties, for offsides and had the full backing of the media.

Their consolation was the introduction of VAR as Mo won't win as many dodgy penalties [emoji2368]  We'd have goals chalked off for offside and therefore won't be anywhere near challenging for the title, nor get anywhere near 97 points again.

The realisation that VAR effected City in the CL last season, not us and it's done the same in the PL so far this season means they need to focus on something far more sinister.

We're doping!!

Yes that's right.  It's the reason why we run so much, still have stamina to get those late goals and the reason we don't have any injuries.

So there you have it.  The red mancs have their excuse ready for when we win our next trophy.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #32767 on: August 21, 2019, 01:30:19 pm »
Certain idiot blues have been using the doping line for a while now. Ridiculous really.

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
« Reply #32768 on: August 21, 2019, 01:43:25 pm »
Its not ridiculous at all. If you look at some of the video from Melwood, both fruits and vegetables are clearly visible among the offerings, and theres not a bean in sight. Fruit juices out the wazoo though. Greens everywhere. They may even be using Kale no limits these people no shame.

It's using nature to shape the player chemically. Disgusting.
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Certain idiot blues have been using the doping line for a while now. Ridiculous really.
Now it makes sense.  They've nearly turned fully bitter then, just need them to pick up on the devil pact and it's complete.

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Its not ridiculous at all. If you look at some of the video from Melwood, both fruits and vegetables are clearly visible among the offerings, and theres not a bean in sight. Fruit juices out the wazoo though. Greens everywhere. They may even be using Kale no limits these people no shame.

It's using nature to shape the player chemically. Disgusting.
Well them being the biggest, bestest and twattiest club in the world means humble fruit and veg is for peasants so we're clearly adding peds to Monas menus [emoji16]

Offline tonysleft

• Legacy Fan
  • A manc
« Reply #32771 on: August 21, 2019, 02:42:34 pm »
Our boys are on bread, water and beans while Herr Klopp's cheats scarf down isotopic drinks and kale. Fucking disgrace
Great chiefs and great loves in obliterated light

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #32772 on: August 21, 2019, 03:43:01 pm »
Our boys are on bread, water and beans while Herr Klopp's cheats scarf down isotopic drinks and kale. Fucking disgrace

BEANZ

Offline Tobelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32773 on: August 21, 2019, 03:49:57 pm »

You're feeding them the wrong beans looking at Shaw,Sanchez and Lukaku  ;)

Offline tonysleft

• Legacy Fan
  • A manc
« Reply #32774 on: August 21, 2019, 04:54:48 pm »
This always confuses me. Lingard defo has the skills. Could it be the manager and his system that don't know how to employ him? Surely Lingard is not shit, or that shit?!
The skills?! He has a few, its a weird skillset. He can control the ball somewhat well. He can be a useful body to have playing passing triangles when the passes are easy and short and quick. But his passing range is awful, he cannot make a pass that isn't telegraphed for him, and he can't really cross or beat a man. He can finish - when the ball sets up nicely for him. Just an odd player that we're persisting with as a starter when he'd be a grand sub. He's nowhere near good enough to start. Bruno or someone of his ilk in his position would have made the whole team look so much better.

In conclusion, wayne, please finish your cider
Great chiefs and great loves in obliterated light

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
The rhetoric about us amongst these guys is fabulous.

Last season we were the luckiest team in the world for injuries (to our main players), for referees decisions, for last minute winners, for goalkeeping blunders, for penalties, for offsides and had the full backing of the media.

Their consolation was the introduction of VAR as Mo won't win as many dodgy penalties [emoji2368]  We'd have goals chalked off for offside and therefore won't be anywhere near challenging for the title, nor get anywhere near 97 points again.

The realisation that VAR effected City in the CL last season, not us and it's done the same in the PL so far this season means they need to focus on something far more sinister.

We're doping!!

Yes that's right.  It's the reason why we run so much, still have stamina to get those late goals and the reason we don't have any injuries.

So there you have it.  The red mancs have their excuse ready for when we win our next trophy.

It's all rather embarrassing, isn't it.

All they had to do was say, ''That Klopp fella's pretty good. Got you lot really fit, well drilled and competing. Well done, but we'll be challenging you this season.''

That way, they'd look classy whilst showing faith in their own side this term. How hard could it be?

Look at us lot. We say how Abu Dhabi are a disgusting, sportswashing regime, but we still admit they've assembled a fantastic side. Why look a prize dick by acting like Bitter Blues when talking about your opposition?
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32776 on: August 21, 2019, 06:04:09 pm »

All they had to do was say, ''That Klopp fella's pretty good. Got you lot really fit, well drilled and competing. Well done, but we'll be challenging you this season.''

That way, they'd look classy whilst showing faith in their own side this term. How hard could it be?

Look at us lot. We say how Abu Dhabi are a disgusting, sportswashing regime, but we still admit they've assembled a fantastic side. Why look a prize dick by acting like Bitter Blues when talking about your opposition?
They have no class mate, they'd rather remain hated than respected and there's no way they're ever going to give us any credit.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32777 on: August 21, 2019, 06:07:15 pm »
They have no class mate, they'd rather remain hated than respected and there's no way they're ever going to give us any credit.
True enough.  :-\

When they were good, I could easily say ''bunch of twats, but a great side''.

You just look like a classless dick if you deny the clear and obvious.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32778 on: August 21, 2019, 06:09:27 pm »

They are like a teenager who asked out the most attractive girl and got knocked back and then the lad from down the road, who they hate for no reason they understand, asks her and gets a yes. They then get consumed with jealousy, eat themselves up and bad mouth the relationship, rather than try and find another girl who will make them happy.

They wanted Klopp, he knocked them back and is now giving us exactly what they knew he would give them and it is killing them.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32779 on: August 21, 2019, 06:20:19 pm »
They are like a teenager who asked out the most attractive girl and got knocked back and then the lad from down the road, who they hate for no reason they understand, asks her and gets a yes. They then get consumed with jealousy, eat themselves up and bad mouth the relationship, rather than try and find another girl who will make them happy.

They wanted Klopp, he knocked them back and is now giving us exactly what they knew he would give them and it is killing them.

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32780 on: August 21, 2019, 06:31:01 pm »
True enough.  :-\

When they were good, I could easily say ''bunch of twats, but a great side''.

You just look like a classless dick if you deny the clear and obvious.
Haha yeah but we also remember them when they were shit so know they haven't always been masters of all that surveyed.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32781 on: August 21, 2019, 06:39:44 pm »
Haha yeah but we also remember them when they were shit so know they haven't always been masters of all that surveyed.
Oh yes, I had the glorious honour of laughing my socks off at them right through the 70s and 80s.  ;D

1974 was a vintage year.  ;)

Offline Hymer Red

• With the money from the accident she bought herself a mobile home...
  • Legacy Fan
This Klopp fella, hes not bad is he?

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32783 on: August 21, 2019, 07:09:06 pm »
Oh yes, I had the glorious honour of laughing my socks off at them right through the 70s and 80s.  ;D

That relegation made them more arrogant somehow but fun for us [emoji23]

Offline BOBSCOUSE

• Awestruck admirer of the families, YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32784 on: August 21, 2019, 07:48:04 pm »
You're feeding them the wrong beans looking at Shaw,Sanchez and Lukaku  ;)

BROAD Beans?
JFT96
Here comes retribution motherfuckers!

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #32786 on: August 21, 2019, 10:35:43 pm »
BROAD Beans?
Certainly not runner beans  ;)
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32787 on: August 21, 2019, 10:40:30 pm »
Hahahaha:

Give him time, he’s only young.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #32788 on: August 21, 2019, 11:21:01 pm »
Certainly not runner beans  ;)
A few haircut beans, though

(God, even I'm disgusted at myself for that one)
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32789 on: August 21, 2019, 11:23:23 pm »
We're twice the side united is and we'll have to fight like divorcees when we go there. Wolves are better than 70% of the teams in the CL group stage.

Wolves definitely raised their game against the good sides last season, so it is no wonder that this wouldn't be seen against united who are more a peer of theirs instead.

Offline Crimson

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I have no idea what I’m taking about

Offline JC the Messiah

• Legacy Fan
  • ♪ ...and now Jürgen-a believe us... ♬
« Reply #32791 on: August 22, 2019, 07:12:58 am »

This is so good its worth posting again

Q. Did Jesse Lingard get a PL goal or assist in the following months?

May 18? No

Aug 18? No

Sep 18? No

Oct 18? No

Nov 18? No

Dec 2018? YES (4 Goals, 2 assists)

Jan 19? No

Feb 19? No

Mar 19? No

Apr 19? No

May 19? No

Aug 19? No

Yep, definitely got dem skillz.
"I said to the boys before the game it would be impossible. But because it’s you, I say we have a chance."
Jürgen Klopp, 7 May 2019

"I told them if we score it will be different. We scored. It was different."
Rafael Benitez, 25 May 2005

Offline TheTeflonJohn

• The proud owner of a moist undercarriage. Full LFC bed time attire wanker. Self-confessed CUNT.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Atkinsons Long Leather - Atkinsons Hair Do

Offline McSquared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32793 on: August 22, 2019, 10:04:03 am »
This is so good its worth posting again

Q. Did Jesse Lingard get a PL goal or assist in the following months?

May 18? No

Aug 18? No

Sep 18? No

Oct 18? No

Nov 18? No

Dec 2018? YES (4 Goals, 2 assists)

Jan 19? No

Feb 19? No

Mar 19? No

Apr 19? No

May 19? No

Aug 19? No

Haha... reminded me of this:

https://youtu.be/zUoT5AxFpRs

Offline Max_powers

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #32794 on: August 22, 2019, 10:08:22 am »
Daniel James is shit too...

He reminds me of Stewart Downing for some reason. Maybe a younger version. Runs fast in a straight line. Thats about it.

Offline Jshooters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Occasionally inspirational
Believer

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #32796 on: August 22, 2019, 01:45:50 pm »

Law
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #32797 on: August 22, 2019, 02:12:00 pm »
Yep, definitely got dem skillz.

But only during Advent just in time to make sure he gets his Christmas present.

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
Are those Rooney's kids?
Mate, Rooney's fair game, always has been; but leave his kids out of it hey  :wave
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #32799 on: August 22, 2019, 03:06:31 pm »

So.. Mr. Woodward.. These Magic Beanz will turn your cow into a 40 goal-a-season striker....

Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.