Author Topic: RAWK Fallout Shelter 3.0: CLOSE THE DAMN DOOR BEHIND YOU! Edition  (Read 63184 times)

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
I have been told that mods don't like the way i behave on RAWK and I am sorrry  if I behaved in a way that made you feel uncomfortable. I will try and behave better.

I am sorry. :)

What has happened to Samie? Has he been kidnapped and replaced? Bring him back!
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Online Draex

• Geek God of Typing Letters. Hugo unleashes Jaws? Purveyor of fuel products in Kent.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
What has happened to Samie? Has he been kidnapped and replaced? Bring him back!

Swear three times and he'll appear.

He's like a shit version of the candyman.

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
Swear three times and he'll appear.

He's like a shit version of the candyman.

;D
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
I have been told that mods don't like the way i behave on RAWK and I am sorrry  if I behaved in a way that made you feel uncomfortable. I will try and behave better.

We still love you. Well some of us do.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?

Stand in the naughty corner for the rest of the evening and we'll forgive you.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Heads falling off now because we're seemingly getting Slot, from a similar league to Amorim with a similar record.

Lot of people who were in the interview room too, it seems.

Some of the posts in there are dreadful.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Online LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Heads falling off now because we're seemingly getting Slot, from a similar league to Amorim with a similar record.

Lot of people who were in the interview room too, it seems.

Worst part is it's just people setting themselves up for years and years of "I told you so" posts if for whatever reason the new manager doesn't work out.
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Worst part is it's just people setting themselves up for years and years of "I told you so" posts if for whatever reason the new manager doesn't work out.

Yup, and worst of all some will be on his back from the off to ensure they are correct.

Online Draex

• Geek God of Typing Letters. Hugo unleashes Jaws? Purveyor of fuel products in Kent.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
No manager replaces Klopp once you make peace with that, it doesn't really matter :D