Author Topic: Typhoid Trump: the not-smart, corrupt, coward, loser, thread  (Read 4550079 times)

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Ill Douche - The Dorito Benito
« Reply #43440 on: July 17, 2018, 02:59:13 pm »
By voting for him they are enabling him to enact all the racist policies he committed to during the campaign trail. They are complicit in a fascist becoming President of the United States. They should be mocked, vilified and never listened to again.

Oh, I think it's a disaster. You had Trump go up there to swear to protect the Constitution of the US, yet he immediately wanted to go against the first amendment. It was easy to see it too. Even I, after a simple google search, living at the other side of the world with just basic knowledge of American history, could see he was a fraud. His voters are not without fault. They should have known they basically voted for a candidate who was against the Constitution he swore to protect.

But while we can mock them, we are now at a point where we have to listen to them. We can think whatever we like about that, it's reality. Our democratic system have given them a position of power.

My concern is I don't think all his voters are racists. It would be a mistake to call them that because they voted for him, as I have explained in posts above. That can be counterproductive. I think we need to go through topics one by one and listen. We shouldn't accept racism or sexism or other stuff that is illegal already. That goes without saying. Those we don't have to debate, we just point to the law. I don't think America will try and argue for racism. Not even Trump voters (most of them at least). I believe they are concerned with crime, jobs, healthcare etc, just like the rest of the world. If we just label them all racist, we are asking for trouble. That's when the only stance is to become anti-Trump. It won't be about what you think, it will be about him.

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43441 on: July 17, 2018, 03:02:25 pm »
Without wishing to depress anyone I suggest you watch the Fox News coverage of Helsinki. This is the news that a large portion of the US public will get.

It was a triumph and showed his statesmanlike qualities, rising above the liberal demands to create conflict... there were a few mildly dissenting voices but they get short shrift. Hannity provides yet another masterclass in spouting gushing praise with Trump’s Cock halfway down his throat.

It’s amazing.

That is depressing, but to be expected from the likes of Hannity. I’ve heard some of the Fox anchors, journalists have called him out on the summit?
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2021 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #43442 on: July 17, 2018, 03:04:17 pm »
Oh, I think it's a disaster. You had Trump go up there to swear to protect the Constitution of the US, yet he immediately wanted to go against the first amendment. It was easy to see it too. Even I, after a simple google search, living at the other side of the world with just basic knowledge of American history, could see he was a fraud. His voters are not without fault. They should have known they basically voted for a candidate who was against the Constitution he swore to protect.

But while we can mock them, we are now at a point where we have to listen to them. We can think whatever we like about that, it's reality. Our democratic system have given them a position of power.

My concern is I don't think all his voters are racists. It would be a mistake to call them that because they voted for him, as I have explained in posts above. That can be counterproductive. I think we need to go through topics one by one and listen. We shouldn't accept racism or sexism or other stuff that is illegal already. That goes without saying. Those we don't have to debate, we just point to the law. I don't think America will try and argue for racism. Not even Trump voters (most of them at least). I believe they are concerned with crime, jobs, healthcare etc, just like the rest of the world. If we just label them all racist, we are asking for trouble. That's when the only stance is to become anti-Trump. It won't be about what you think, it will be about him.

They are in a way racist though as voting for him has enabled him to enact all the racist policies he was proposing on the campaign trail. Doesn't matter how intelligent you are, you knew once you voted for him these were policies he would pursue. Therefore in my eyes and the eyes of many people on this thread through the enabling of his racist ideals the voter is accepting racism. There is no grey area and I will not talk or debate with his voters, they are ultimately flawed individuals, it doesn't matter why you voted for him it only matters that you did vote for him.
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43443 on: July 17, 2018, 03:06:59 pm »
Brexit will do nothing to help the poor and will just deepen the divide between the rich and the poor. Not sure your logic links up? The gullible masses were fed a load of shite by most likely Russian backed well off arseholes that won't have to deal with the consequences of their actions on both sides of the pond.

I don't mean to say Brexit was good, nor that it will help. My point was that with globalism and all the promises about a better world and then we see the crisis in for example Greece, we see workers from Poland taking jobs for less pay etc, it's not difficult to understand why people/countries become more protective. It's to be expected and Trump managed to exploit that.

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #43444 on: July 17, 2018, 03:13:26 pm »

You guys are all bringing me down. Might have to head over the Everton thread for a laugh...
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43445 on: July 17, 2018, 03:14:06 pm »
I don't mean to say Brexit was good, nor that it will help. My point was that with globalism and all the promises about a better world and then we see the crisis in for example Greece, we see workers from Poland taking jobs for less pay etc, it's not difficult to understand why people/countries become more protective. It's to be expected and Trump managed to exploit that.

I come from a country that has benefited massively from the EU in an economic and social sense. When my country joined the EU I'm sure people from other countries had the same outlook as they do today, but it was a roaring success and I'll be fucked if I'm go to be so shallow and insecure as to stop people from other developing countries enjoy the same benefits I was once and continue to be afforded. You are trying to apportion a lot more thought and rationale to the decisions made by knuckle draggers all overs the world. You either have an outward looking accepting world view or an insular me first approach, I know which side I want to be on.
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43446 on: July 17, 2018, 03:21:03 pm »
They are in a way racist though as voting for him has enabled him to enact all the racist policies he was proposing on the campaign trail. Doesn't matter how intelligent you are, you knew once you voted for him these were policies he would pursue. Therefore in my eyes and the eyes of many people on this thread through the enabling of his racist ideals the voter is accepting racism. There is no grey area and I will not talk or debate with his voters, they are ultimately flawed individuals, it doesn't matter why you voted for him it only matters that you did vote for him.

I see your point. I really do. People were warned. It was clear what he was saying, it wasn't a secret of any sorts. But I believe it's a mistake to treat all of them as racists. The people who voted for him because of racism, there I am with you 100%. It's with the others where I have a bit of hope that they can say they voted for Trump because of X, even though they disagree with his sexism and racism and his general shit ideas. Because this is when you can begin to find alternatives. You want to be able to say ”if you want racism, gang up with Trump”, but ”if you want jobs, healthcare etc, choose this candidate instead.” If you judge all Trump voters from the start, you will have very little to play with when the next election comes around.

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #43447 on: July 17, 2018, 03:24:22 pm »
That is depressing, but to be expected from the likes of Hannity. I’ve heard some of the Fox anchors, journalists have called him out on the summit?

I heard that too but didn't see it on the clips I watched. I could only watch so many though without throwing the laptop against the wall.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43448 on: July 17, 2018, 03:26:06 pm »
I see your point. I really do. People were warned. It was clear what he was saying, it wasn't a secret of any sorts. But I believe it's a mistake to treat all of them as racists. The people who voted for him because of racism, there I am with you 100%. It's with the others where I have a bit of hope that they can say they voted for Trump because of X, even though they disagree with his sexism and racism and his general shit ideas. Because this is when you can begin to find alternatives. You want to be able to say ”if you want racism, gang up with Trump”, but ”if you want jobs, healthcare etc, choose this candidate instead.” If you judge all Trump voters from the start, you will have very little to play with when the next election comes around.

No mate, those should be red lines to anyone. Doesn't matter what else he is offering, if they don't say no at racism and sexism then in my eyes they're not worth my time.

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43449 on: July 17, 2018, 03:35:35 pm »
This is perhaps the problem. It happened so fast. The digital revolution, that made it easier for small groups to get a huge audience. Combine it with globalism.

I think it's less about how fast it happened and more the scale.  The Nazi's took over an entire country in less than a decade.  This, as you say, is happening globally. 

I'd say we're already past the "rise to power" stage and are now into the "consolidation" stage.  In the US, they already have the biggest mainstream media onside in FOX, pumping out propaganda.  And too many people are still in denial, the "it couldn't happen here/now/in this day and age" mode.  If they don't get to grips with the reality the situation will spiral out of control fast. 

With gerrymandering, voting restrictions on non-whites, attacks on civil liberties, it will be up to individual states to lay down the markers against federal government.  If Putin manages to topple the US into some form of mass civil unrest he'll be able to move in on Eastern European satellite states at his leisure.

Also, somebody can probably correct me on this, but I always thought the whole idea of NATO was to keep European armies smaller, to prevent mass, continent wide conflicts breaking out again?  I figured that's why the US put in the lion's share?  Without America, Europe will have no choice but to rearm, so Trump will get what he want but not for the reasons he thinks.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43450 on: July 17, 2018, 04:14:53 pm »
I come from a country that has benefited massively from the EU in an economic and social sense. When my country joined the EU I'm sure people from other countries had the same outlook as they do today, but it was a roaring success and I'll be fucked if I'm go to be so shallow and insecure as to stop people from other developing countries enjoy the same benefits I was once and continue to be afforded. You are trying to apportion a lot more thought and rationale to the decisions made by knuckle draggers all overs the world. You either have an outward looking accepting world view or an insular me first approach, I know which side I want to be on.

I'm with you. I believe there is only one way forward. We are gonna have a world with more international ties, connections, trade agreements etc. We will have people from different countries come and work side by side with us. That's the way it will be. 

When things move toward globalism, many will get it better. A lot better. Others, typically those who have been seen as rich, will experience that their improvements are slower or non-existant in comparison to others. I believe these are the people who react. They don't gain anything. In truth, they don't, at least not now. Companies do, but people and societies don't. Maybe later. So they become protective. Understandable, but I just don’t think it will work.

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43451 on: July 17, 2018, 04:18:34 pm »
I'm with you. I believe there is only one way forward. We are gonna have a world with more international ties, connections, trade agreements etc. We will have people from different countries come and work side by side with us. That's the way it will be. 

When things move toward globalism, many will get it better. A lot better. Others, typically those who have been seen as rich, will experience that their improvements are slower or non-existant in comparison to others. I believe these are the people who react. They don't gain anything. In truth, they don't, at least not now. Companies do, but people and societies don't. Maybe later. So they become protective. Understandable, but I just don’t think it will work.

It's only understandable though if you are of the mindset that I have my lot and I want to maintain that lot or increase it at the expense of others who are less fortunate becoming better off. I understand there are complexities to every issue but I cannot sit here and say I understand this outlook and that is why I don't give any Trump voters or Brexit voters any leeway.

Online jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
« Reply #43452 on: July 17, 2018, 04:24:09 pm »
What a fabulous speech by Obama.

How far America has fallen.

New thread title suggestion:

Agent Orange
Kill the humourless

Online jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
« Reply #43453 on: July 17, 2018, 04:29:11 pm »
Rand Paul drinks the Kool-Aid

The Daily Caller logo
Trump Thanks Rand Paul For Defending Him After Putin Summit
Saagar Enjeti 
47 mins ago

President Donald Trump thanked Republican Senator Rand Paul for defending him after his controversial summit with Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Thank you @RandPaul, you really get it! “The President has gone through a year and a half of totally partisan investigations – what’s he supposed think?”

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 17, 2018

Paul was one of the only prominent Republican members of Congress to defend Trump, saying, “It’s gotten so ridiculous that someone has to stand up and say we should try to engage even our adversaries and open up our lines of communication.”

The president added, “Republicans that are making the criticism are either the pro-war Republicans like McCain and Graham or the anti-Trump ones like Sasse … They are motivated by their persistent and consistent dislike of the president.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-thanks-rand-paul-for-defending-him-after-putin-summit/ar-AAAcEQZ?ocid=spartanntp
Kill the humourless

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #43454 on: July 17, 2018, 04:31:17 pm »
It does seem now that Putin has already won a world war. He didn’t even have to bomb most of the countries.

This crazy bint.

Fox’s Jeanine Pirro insists Trump is not a traitor: ‘What was he supposed to do, take a gun out and shoot Putin?’]
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43455 on: July 17, 2018, 04:34:58 pm »

This crazy bint.

Fox’s Jeanine Pirro insists Trump is not a traitor: ‘What was he supposed to do, take a gun out and shoot Putin?’]

Wait isn't their whole premise that the only way to stop a 'bad guy' with a gun is a 'good guy' with a gun, or is that only in instances involving people of colour?

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43456 on: July 17, 2018, 04:38:18 pm »
It's only understandable though if you are of the mindset that I have my lot and I want to maintain that lot or increase it at the expense of others who are less fortunate becoming better off. I understand there are complexities to every issue but I cannot sit here and say I understand this outlook and that is why I don't give any Trump voters or Brexit voters any leeway.

I think it’s a mistake people will realise. Both with Trump and with Brexit. The mistake being that if you don’t accept the challenge now, if you try and hide behind a wall so to speak, then you will probably be where Japan were a long time ago. All of a sudden a foreign ship with superior technology just enters and destroys your illusion. It’s a tactics for the short term, to give you some breathing space, but it’s not a winning strategy in the long run.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43457 on: July 17, 2018, 04:41:43 pm »
Wait isn't their whole premise that the only way to stop a 'bad guy' with a gun is a 'good guy' with a gun, or is that only in instances involving people of colour?

Just waiting for one of them to say it isn't as bad as fake news claims as he never gave him a reach around IN PUBLIC.

Donald J. Trump
✔@realDonaldTrump

While I had a great meeting with NATO, raising vast amounts of money, I had an even better meeting with Vladimir Putin of Russia. Sadly, it is not being reported that way - the Fake News is going Crazy!
3:22 PM - Jul 17, 2018

« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 04:46:41 pm by WhereAngelsPlay »

Offline mallin9

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #43458 on: July 17, 2018, 04:48:05 pm »
This. One million percent this. Trump is a fascist. Le Pen is a fascist. Frottage is a fascist and although I know Frottage was not the entire Brexit “movement,” the so-called reasonable Brexiters won by doing their best Frottage impression. These are basic facts.

These politicians, these ‘’movements,” they are all fascist. Frottage and Le Pen are different to Trump in the sense they tried to hide their true colours; with Le Pen it was an incredibly disciplined detoxification campaign, with Frottage it was the normalisation of fascism through the politics of personality. Again, I think these are very basic facts.

Trump was different. From the word go, he displayed his fascism to the world. He owned it. He was proud of it. Of course he would deny it, then double down on it in the next sentence. Donald Trump told the world in very simple terms who he was and what he stood for. If you supported Trump then you were either too stupid to know what fascism is or you simply didn’t care.

There’s a whole load of bollocks being talked about Trump voters, and about people who support these other fascist scumbags. They’re misunderstood. They’re disadvantaged. They’ll be alienated if we dismiss them as straight up c*nts. You know what? I couldn’t disagree more. The stupid ones don’t know the meaning of the word “alienated” and the ones that actually are switched on deserve as much respect as the evil bastards they prop up by voting for them and their ideas.

Fascism was not defeated by “understanding” it. Fascism was not defeated by trying to find common ground. Fascism was defeated by stamping on its evil, murderous throat again and again until it could no longer cough up its own bile. To not do the same again now is to open the door to the jackboots. To the politics of true evil.

These c*nts have no interest in “understanding” us. We should make no attempt to “understand” them because history has already taught us everything we need to know. We know where this road leads, we know where it ends. People supporting this evil should not get away with it. If they do not change course, history will remember them as nothing more than vermin, and that’s all they deserve.

Unless of course they win. Which I think right now is likely.

Edit: in relation to ny comment about “stamping on the throat” of fascism, I obviously refer not just to the war against Nazism and the twisted branches that leer out from that most poisonous of trees but to political correctness. Political correctness has had its faults and I’ve said as much on these pages more times than I care to remember but ultimately, all PC is is an attempt to find an inclusive discourse which makes as many people as possible feel comfortable. Ten years ago, when “PC gone mad” was the buzzphrase, there was national outrage over Nick Griffin having a slot on Question Time. Now, Frottage is hosting Steve Bannon on national radio in the name of “debate.” We are not at the beginning of the descent to fascism, here. We are a long way down the road. It has happened in the blink of an eye and that is why we can’t waste time debating these bastards.

Disagree with this. Not your assessments of what a trump vote meant and means, but that you can't let people back from this. They're real people; are you going to get them all together and push them off a cliff, or retain the services of a magician to magic them all far far away where they can have their circle jerk of ignorance without ruining our good time?  Civil war is not an attractive option, is the understatement of any year. What other options do you have? 

Coming from personal experience and reading....Wikipedia....conflict resolution isn't about jamming up the people who hold an opposing viewpoint and offering them no way out. You have to keep talking. Although 99.9% of me agrees with you, that a trump voter is irredeemable, so there's not much heat in my argument eh.

I'll admit to feeling very scared that liberty and freedom and equality for all really are just empty words, that the country I was raised thinking was infallible and blessed by God (greatttttttt system gang, nothing could go wrong then) is irrevocably damaged.

Using the analogy of America as a record spinning....When Donald's music ends, and maybe the corporatic GOP's as well, will it be with a record needle screech and the sounds of discordant millions, or with a switch to a swelling harmony James Horner would be proud of?  I'm hoping for something akin to The Last of the Mohicans theme.  Which isn't by Horner, I'm all over the map

Vote democrat in November. And then there is so much to fix
You'll Never Walk Alone

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43459 on: July 17, 2018, 04:49:50 pm »
Love this.

Could've been better had they dressed him up like Elmer Fudd though.

Offline PhilV

• Has difficulty in getting it up, apparently.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Epic Swindler
« Reply #43460 on: July 17, 2018, 04:54:21 pm »
Love this.

I liked that they picked up on his overly long ties, it fucks me off that his ties go past his belt every time, fuck off, Donald! Can't even wear a tie properly, sheesh.

Offline mallin9

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #43461 on: July 17, 2018, 05:02:44 pm »
This is perhaps the problem. It happened so fast. The digital revolution, that made it easier for small groups to get a huge audience. Combine it with globalism. And ask yourself if this isn't what we were told was gonna be so good. You buy cheap products from China, we can sell our products to everyone. We can travel anywhere and communicate with everyone, from anywhere at any time. There are no losers. Or? How about industries moving abroad and how about unemployment rates? Because it's cheaper to produce in China. How about having to fund other EU countries' development and then their crisis (Greece?)? Is it any wonder that people start saying ’hang on, let us take care of our own first? There you have, with some modification, Trump's ”America first”. There you have Brexit. Because immediately, you get people say the cheap labour from abroad should instead become better paid jobs for the locals. So - immigrants out.

I don't know what to do about it, except for maybe locally. But I don't think we are talking about simple fascism or racism that we can go out and beat with ease. Trump is doing his best to wreck everything and I struggle to see anything positive with that. We have a problem to deal with and he just tries to get there as fast as possible, with no plan.

I want to shake your hand
You'll Never Walk Alone

Offline mallin9

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #43462 on: July 17, 2018, 05:07:53 pm »
Love this.

Pure quality
You'll Never Walk Alone

Offline stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #43463 on: July 17, 2018, 05:09:40 pm »
I liked that they picked up on his overly long ties, it fucks me off that his ties go past his belt every time, fuck off, Donald! Can't even wear a tie properly, sheesh.

I wonder if it's compensating for something... ;)

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43464 on: July 17, 2018, 05:14:17 pm »

This crazy bint.

Well perhaps if Trump did on 5th Avenue? ::)

Our only hope is that there is only so long even the best propaganda can make a stupid, weak and corrupt man seem smart, virtuous and strong.  It will all start piling up eventually.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Batshit fucker and Chief Yuletide Porcine Voyeur
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43465 on: July 17, 2018, 05:31:17 pm »
I heard that too but didn't see it on the clips I watched. I could only watch so many though without throwing the laptop against the wall.
Shepard Smith. One or two others from Fox have expressed concerns, or even dismay, (especially yesterday), but Shepard is the only good one. He has consistently debunked bollocks, nonsense and lies. The problem, though, is that most hardcore Fox viewers probably switch off when Shepard Smith is on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fkoTjPT1HE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nObRh78d1es

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrLEirdLcM8
would rather have a wank wearing a barb wire glove
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
  • And stop calling me Shirley
« Reply #43466 on: July 17, 2018, 05:31:22 pm »
Without wishing to depress anyone I suggest you watch the Fox News coverage of Helsinki. This is the news that a large portion of the US public will get.

It was a triumph and showed his statesmanlike qualities, rising above the liberal demands to create conflict... there were a few mildly dissenting voices but they get short shrift. Hannity provides yet another masterclass in spouting gushing praise with Trump’s Cock halfway down his throat.

It’s amazing.

Their audience are old white people. Their audience is litterally dying off gradually.
"I am a great believer in luck and the harder I work the more of it I have." Stephen Leacock

Online Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #43467 on: July 17, 2018, 05:50:18 pm »

Popcorn's Art

Offline 1892tillforever

• "Just call me................daddy.............!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Either the curtains go or I do
« Reply #43468 on: July 17, 2018, 05:57:32 pm »
You have a point regarding people who voted him in at first. I saw a documentary about four Trump voters one year after he became President. One or two (can clearly remember one but not the other) were the usual knuckle-dragging imbeciles who will never ever find fault with him, one was a Muslim (yes really) and the other was a fairly sensible woman. She voted for him because her town was a mess with high unemployment etc. It turns out that he did something which helped her town. Yet she was adamant that she regretted the decision and admitted she was duped. Those are the people who are not lost causes.

Sadly, those who still support him today, there is no hope at all because the vast majority agree with most of what he has said and done to date.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43469 on: July 17, 2018, 06:59:57 pm »

It’s amazing.

They (the guests) have been letting him have it today,he is going to go apeshit when he sits in front of his tivo.

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline Commie Bobbie

• Just woke up......Member of the Committee for State Security. More Folkestone Fashionista than Sandon Sandanista......
  • Legacy Fan
  • #WTRWWAW
« Reply #43471 on: July 17, 2018, 07:51:24 pm »
This is fucking surreal.
Twitter: @atypicalbob

DON'T BUY THE S*N

MacKenzie Is Still A Fucking c*nt

Offline Caligula?

• Relentlessly negative about fucking everything. A smile would crack your face.....the most boring poster on the site
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #43472 on: July 17, 2018, 07:59:13 pm »
He's backtracking now  :lmao

He now supposedly has faith in his intelligence community and admits to Russian 'meddling' in the election although there was obviously no collusion. Almost a complete 180 from yesterday. The man's a fucking nut job.

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
  • And stop calling me Shirley
« Reply #43473 on: July 17, 2018, 08:04:11 pm »
Putin must have allowed him to dial things back.
"I am a great believer in luck and the harder I work the more of it I have." Stephen Leacock

Online Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #43474 on: July 17, 2018, 08:05:36 pm »
Did you notice during the Trump/Putin press conference that Trump once again insisted there was no collusion?  Nobody asked him about that I think - the topic was Russian interference in the election.

It's almost as if they are the same thing in Trump's head...

Putin must have allowed him to dial things back.

Nah.  Just didn't have the balls to say it with Putin in the room. 

Popcorn's Art

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
« Reply #43475 on: July 17, 2018, 08:07:38 pm »
:lmao

'I misspoke'

:lmao

Offline HarryLabrador

• went broke, so had to get the retrievers in.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43476 on: July 17, 2018, 08:08:42 pm »
Plain and simple, he's demented.
SoS Membership Number: 387

Offline Caligula?

• Relentlessly negative about fucking everything. A smile would crack your face.....the most boring poster on the site
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #43477 on: July 17, 2018, 08:09:32 pm »
Did you notice during the Trump/Putin press conference that Trump once again insisted there was no collusion?  Nobody asked him about that I think - the topic was Russian interference in the election.

It's almost as if they are the same thing in Trump's head...

He says it nearly every day, at every press briefing and news conference without even being asked. He should just scrap MAGA and use "Trump - No Collusion! 2020" if he's still in office and seeks re-election.

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
« Reply #43478 on: July 17, 2018, 08:10:39 pm »
'I know I said could but I meant couldn't .....I  think...'

Jesus Christ....

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #43479 on: July 17, 2018, 08:12:33 pm »
Wow.

But people will believe him.
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.