Author Topic: Man City - cheating bastards rumbled  (Read 2792660 times)

Offline oxenstierna

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
9/10 posts on Bluemoon are quotable at the moment. Their (online) fans are the worst around, they are so entitled, bitter, paranoid and hateful. None of them actually critizise or question the actions of the club. We all dislike the red mancs, but some of their fans are at least realistic and have a sense of humor about their situation

Offline Gili Gulu

• Looking forward to seeing the Golden Sky
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Isn't there some noise that they are going to the civil courts (not just to CAS to appeal this verdict) in order to question the whole existence and structure of FFP? Though how they can do that after signing up to it, and elaborately pretending to conform to it, is another exercise in entitled double-think.

They would be pursuing this in the Swiss courts. Unfortunate then they've just accused a judicial body of bias and prejudging a case, one of whose members is a senior Swiss judge
Gili Gulu. (嘰哩咕嚕) means saying something no-one understands but yourself; a little rambling or a silly language between friends

Offline #RedDawn2020

• Main Stander
You can fool all of the people some of the time (general football fans) and some of the people all of the time (Ban City fans), but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time.

Key question for me is: Did Pep know? I’d take him as the kind of guy who wouldn’t want to have his successes associated with financial doping, but maybe he doesn’t actually care. Surely if he didn’t know there had to have been some assurances from the owners. How will he react? Hard for him to get out of this with any dignity. Leave now, and he will forever be tainted with Abu Dhabi fans. Stay, and he will forever be tainted. Period. Should have gone to the other Manchester club probably.

Will the punishment stick though? They have been punished in 2014 for essentially the same offense, but nobody cared until yesterday. Juventus went down for game manipulation, now 8 titles in a row.

In the interest of football, let’s hope the Blue Kuntz don’t ever recover from this.

“Intensity is our identity.”

Offline JC the Messiah

• Legacy Fan
  • ♪ ...and now Jürgen-a believe us... ♬
9/10 posts on Bluemoon are quotable at the moment. Their (online) fans are the worst around, they are so entitled, bitter, paranoid and hateful. None of them actually critizise or question the actions of the club. We all dislike the red mancs, but some of their fans are at least realistic and have a sense of humor about their situation

Shittyzens
"I said to the boys before the game it would be impossible. But because it’s you, I say we have a chance."
Jürgen Klopp, 7 May 2019

"I told them if we score it will be different. We scored. It was different."
Rafael Benitez, 25 May 2005

Offline rebel23

• Rebel without a cause
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Still can't believe the irony of them complaining that the leaks should be ignored as they are not from a verified source and yet take the case to CAS on the basis of a leaked recommendation at UEFA!

From a lawyer:

https://twitter.com/JohnMehrzadLaw/status/1228586651275988993

Offline bird_lfc

• Would much rather have a good wank than get behind the team. Champion of Luke Shaw’s reputation.
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
This really has been the best season ever.

Offline #RedDawn2020

• Main Stander
Re: Man City - Who Cares?
« Reply #1567 on: February 15, 2020, 08:52:28 am »
Has this been posted yet?

Can’t believe nobody did this:

Hey Pep, for how many seasons have City been banned from European competition?

Edit: Sorry, too late obviously. Must have skipped that page.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2020, 09:26:42 am by #RedDawn2020 »
“Intensity is our identity.”

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
Surely any appeal delays it and they can play in it next season?
« Last Edit: February 15, 2020, 08:57:22 am by Nick110581 »
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
will this force the PL to take action or they will pretend like they have own rules and regulations?

Offline rebel23

• Rebel without a cause
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Surely any appeal delays it and they can play in it next season?

They can request a quick hearing before the end of the season. The problem is if CAS finds against them then City can appeal to the Swiss or European courts. That can take a lot of time...

Offline rebel23

• Rebel without a cause
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
They can request a quick hearing before the end of the season. The problem is if CAS finds against them then City can appeal to the Swiss or European courts. That can take a lot of time...

Will they not accept their fate ? It looks pretty damning.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline rebel23

• Rebel without a cause
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

They will fight it all the way I suspect...

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
They will fight it all the way I suspect...

The statement from them is staggering.

Weird Club.

Offline Andy-oh-six

• Legacy Fan
  • Mr Susan in 'the world of mirrors'...

Weird Club.

They’re a disgrace. See also their statement after their players were filmed singing that abhorrent song last year.
Internet terrorist

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
« Reply #1576 on: February 15, 2020, 09:14:35 am »

Then you didn't read very far back in the thread...
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to

Man City fans are basically Manc version of Evertonians. At least Evertonians have had 25 miserable years to be bitter about. These wankers are like this even when they're winning leagues and trophies every year.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
They’re a disgrace. See also their statement after their players were filmed singing that abhorrent song last year.

City never bothered me until then. Yeah they won the lottery and bought a load of titles but they were never really taken seriously. That just showed how lacking in class they are. And they have the nerve to call us victims and it's never our fault. The biggest case of projection ever.

I never thought i'd say even Chelsea were a more worthy rival.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline lgvkarlos

• Finnished with his shit punnery now.....
  • Legacy Fan
I must say, I am absolutely basking in all of this :lmao
I'm not really, just feals like it's taking away from our title and will probably galvanise them in the champions league.
Personally would rather this happened after the season is finished.

Offline clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan
Leicester and Real beating them in the Cup final and CL tie would make this season funnier than the Moyes at Utd season.

Erm you know villa beat Leicester right? Haha
Thank Fowler we're not getting Caulker

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Could City be done for fraud by the police ?

Offline jason67

• He likes the 15cm morning glory boy!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1582 on: February 15, 2020, 09:23:35 am »

Just because it's not on this page doesn't mean it hasn't be done.   ;)

Funny as fuck news about Manchester City, couldn't have happened to a nicer club.
At last the TRUTH 26th April 2016

Still don't buy the s*n.

Offline lgvkarlos

• Finnished with his shit punnery now.....
  • Legacy Fan
Only if there were tax implications I would have thought.

Offline ChaChaMooMoo

• From doubters to believers - Klopp 2015
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice shall prevail.

Possibly yes. Imagine requesting the city for police to manage 52k people but only 30k people turn up.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
I'm not really, just feals like it's taking away from our title and will probably galvanise them in the champions league.
Personally would rather this happened after the season is finished.

That probably says more about you than anything else really.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
There shoud be a sticky background music of "In The House, In A Heartbeat" By John Murphy for the Blue Moon forum.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
David Conn? Why do you think most on here don't realise his support for Hillsborough (Maybe not Orgreave)?

A lot of newcomers?
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Online Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan

They are a fully corrupt organisation, so even if every court in the world upholds it they will still deny, it’s the stance and attitude of their Abu Dhabi owners. I was going to say even if they were shown evidence in black and white they would deny, but that’s exactly what they’re doing anyway!

They are going full Trump on their defence. Absolutely zero shame. Expect nothing less in the weeks and months to come.

Offline boots

• upon a hippo only look good if they match the tutu - fact! Oor Wullie, Your Wullie, A'Buddy's Wullie.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klopptimistic
City will dissolve back into obscurity. They've been shown to have cheated. Everything theyre done is now tainted. Football never forgets. This will stain their club forever. Every away fan will sing about it. Forever.

This is just the start of their woes.

Every club that finished 5th will be feeling hard done by. City stole their opportunities.
Typing with my finger on my computer. Other appendages are available.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
Fair play to the German papers that exposed this, great piece of journalism, some shocking revelations, I can’t believe what I’m reading. I had no idea that Man City were financially doped and had sponsorship deals way beyond their true value and are a club financed by the Abu Dhabi royal family, I even read that city are breaking financial fair play regulation. Almost too much to take in, how did they find all this out .........
Let’s not forget that these leaks also revealed that Bobby Firmino had a no transfer to arsenal clause written into his contract ;D
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline KurtVerbose

• Legacy Fan
  • Burp! ...excuse me.
Let’s not forget that these leaks also revealed that Bobby Firmino had a no transfer to arsenal clause written into his contract ;D

At his request or ours?
You try me once you beg for more.

Offline Floydy

• G is for grumpy. It is modest understatement.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hidden in the shadows, Orchestrating life
Undeniable, undisputed, under the table cheats.  So glad they have been exposed, most sensible people knew this anyway, but by god there were lots of people that didn't.  In 2018 I had a convo with a work colleague about this very thing,  he said to me "don't come that with me, you bought Van Dijk & Alisson for £130m , you lot spend more money"   I couldn't even be arsed telling him that he has spectacularly missed the point.   And to rub salt into the wounds he would add " hate Liverpool, hope city dominate for years". 
Gave up discussing it all after that, Der Speigel, I salute you.
Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.  Albert Einstein.  
Unquestionable trust in authority is the enemy of truth. Albert Einstein
Wake up to the war on for your mind!

Offline Fernando_Torres_Was_Good

• No new LFC topics
  • Main Stander
Bancheater City

Offline Floydy

• Legacy Fan
You still the big man Raz?   ha ha ha
Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.  Albert Einstein.  

Offline Floydy

• Legacy Fan
Champions League, Yer avin a laugh.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
The Tax man must be interested at this point, and false accounting is a criminal offence, so....
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Weird Club.

Complaining about this case being initiated, prosecuted and judged by UEFA.  By entering UEFA competitions you are bound by its rules. If you don’t agree or can’t abide by said rules, then don’t enter.

It’s akin to being caught by government extensively laundering money and launching a defence against government for initiating, prosecuting and judging.  Court would throw away the key as you entered prison.

City should focus on influencing the premier league to mitigate subsequent actions by the premier league following Uefa’s judgement.

Offline Floydy

• Legacy Fan
Saying that, the shitty fans aren't arsed about the CL anyway , so no great loss.

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
Only if there were tax implications I would have thought.

Related to this? No. If anything, they’ll have paid too much tax. The sponsorship money is income. Had the sheikh invested it directly, as I understand it, that wouldn’t have been income and no taxation would be needed.

The tax issues will arise from players and managers being paid off the books.