Author Topic: MoTD thread  (Read 663549 times)

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
Re: MOTD thread
« Reply #3760 on: September 29, 2018, 11:34:54 pm »
I think they are limited with the number of minutes they can show for each game on a Saturday

Yep, as i've mentioned, i think MOTD can only show 10 minutes highlights from each match, why you get a lot of shit from the pundits.
#Sausages

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #3761 on: September 29, 2018, 11:35:13 pm »
Pickford :lmao
thought exactly the same thing, cheering and fist pumping in what was a routine save thanks to the fuck up by the Fulham forward
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3762 on: September 29, 2018, 11:35:36 pm »
Beautiful and Yorkshire in the same sentence?! Blasphemy! ;D

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3763 on: September 29, 2018, 11:37:46 pm »
How many chances did Watford have there? Should have been ahead.

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3764 on: September 29, 2018, 11:41:05 pm »
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3765 on: September 29, 2018, 11:42:00 pm »
The lad is an absolute dickhead.

Just remember, he has to be the goalkeeper for Everton, you should probably feel sorry for the guy! ;D

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3766 on: September 29, 2018, 11:42:19 pm »
The lad is an absolute dickhead.

Especially since the World Cup. He believes his own hype after a couple of penalty saves.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3767 on: September 29, 2018, 11:42:55 pm »
Harry Kane needs speech therapy.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3768 on: September 29, 2018, 11:43:17 pm »
Especially since the World Cup. He believes his own hype after a couple of penalty saves.

Good! We should love over-confidence in an Everton keeper! ;D

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3769 on: September 30, 2018, 09:53:08 am »
Pickford :lmao

;D I've never seen a keeper celebrate for collecting the ball before.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
« Reply #3770 on: September 30, 2018, 09:55:32 am »

Well, their fans celebrate winning corners like they've scored a goal, so you can see it's clearly rubbed off on him. ;D

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3771 on: September 30, 2018, 09:56:51 am »

Well, their fans celebrate winning corners like they've scored a goal, so you can see it's clearly rubbed off on him. ;D

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3772 on: September 30, 2018, 10:04:56 am »

Offline Goalposts for Jumpers

• Mon Ranager's Alter-Ego.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3773 on: September 30, 2018, 10:12:11 am »
Just watched. 2 things i noticed:

1. How bad was the reffing yesterday, particularly in favour of spurs and against Newcastle?

2. The English-player bias in the punditry is astounding.

Huddersfield player has his legs clearly taken out by Moura on the edge of the box, nothing given. Rose goes down like a sack of shit under barely any contact with a hand on his hip, pelanty for Spurs. Nothing much made of it on MOTD, Murphy says the pelanty is "soft". BTW if that was a pen, then Firmino should've had one against Chelsea when Luiz put his arm on his shoulder on the right hand side of the 6-yard box in the first half (not that I think it was a pen, but if refs are given them for even the slightest touch, then they should all be given).

Ball kicked at Newcastle player's face from 1.5m away and hit hand that is right in front of said players face (not the other arm that was waving about all over the place) - pelanty Leicester. Best of British Maguire clearly blocks Perez after being done by his shite turn, Murphy says "probably a foul on Maguire". You couldn't make this shit up.

Disgusting biased reffing. Disgusting biased punditry.

And I haven't mentioned the Ev's missed pen. If you're given free-kicks for that, then you'd have 300 a game.  :butt

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3774 on: September 30, 2018, 10:19:14 am »
And I haven't mentioned the Ev's missed pen. If you're given free-kicks for that, then you'd have 300 a game.  :butt

Was listening to the panel on BT sports yesterday as the games were playing. Not one of them would come out and say Calvert-Lewin dived. It was all "it was minimal contact and he went down easy". Dean Saunders even said it was a penalty because even though it was slight contact, it was enough to put the player off. The rest of them disagreed.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #3775 on: September 30, 2018, 10:20:50 am »
Ball kicked at Newcastle player's face from 1.5m away and hit hand that is right in front of said players face (not the other arm that was waving about all over the place) - pelanty Leicester. Best of British Maguire clearly blocks Perez after being done by his shite turn, Murphy says "probably a foul on Maguire". You couldn't make this shit up.

That was a stonewaller :D

Yedlin jumped up like he was spiking a volleyball....with both hands
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Online Hazell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3776 on: September 30, 2018, 11:23:12 am »
Just watched. 2 things i noticed:

1. How bad was the reffing yesterday, particularly in favour of spurs and against Newcastle?

2. The English-player bias in the punditry is astounding.

I imagine if Danny Rose was Serge Aurier or Christian Eriksen, they still would have gotten a penalty. After all, it is Tottenham Hotspur.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3777 on: September 30, 2018, 11:26:11 am »

He really is Evertonian after all! ;D

Offline -Willo-

• -the wisp-
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3778 on: September 30, 2018, 11:28:01 am »
They were saying West Hams first goal was offside, even when the freeze frame showed Zabaleta level with Smalling. Was proper confused

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3779 on: September 30, 2018, 11:29:38 am »
They were saying West Hams first goal was offside, even when the freeze frame showed Zabaleta level with Smalling. Was proper confused

It probably was, in fact I hope it was! ;D

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3780 on: September 30, 2018, 11:30:27 am »

It was offside :D

Who cares though, that makes it even funnier. And for Uniteds goal, the corner before should have been a goal kick.

Annoying though, kind of hoped they'd get it back to 2-2. Don't see any scenario where he isn't gone pretty soon, the whole McTominay at CB and dropping Sanchez is literally firing shots off in all directions (at his players, the scouting team, Edward Woodwardwood and the fans).
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline -Willo-

• -the wisp-
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3781 on: September 30, 2018, 11:33:36 am »
It was offside :D

Who cares though, that makes it even funnier. And for Uniteds goal, the corner before should have been a goal kick.

Annoying though, kind of hoped they'd get it back to 2-2. Don't see any scenario where he isn't gone pretty soon, the whole McTominay at CB and dropping Sanchez is literally firing shots off in all directions (at his players, the scouting team, Edward Woodwardwood and the fans).

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=ea48qd&s=9#.W7CmRRNKjBI

Heres a pic, hes deffo level with Lindelof* here? I just dont see how thats offside

*I think its him

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3782 on: September 30, 2018, 11:35:02 am »
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=ea48qd&s=9#.W7CmRRNKjBI

Heres a pic, hes deffo level with Lindelof* here? I just dont see how thats offside

*I think its him

Why does it matter? It’s a goal against United! ;D

Offline cdav

• Is Melissa Reddy. Confirmed by himself. (Probably not though, he's a much better writer.)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3783 on: September 30, 2018, 11:41:53 am »
Martin Keown saying 29 year old Sigurdsson reminds him of a young Teddy Sheringham may be up there with the best claims of this season :lmao

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3784 on: September 30, 2018, 11:43:59 am »
Martin Keown saying 29 year old Sigurdsson reminds him of a young Teddy Sheringham may be up there with the best claims of this season :lmao

S I G U R D S S O N
S H E R I N G H A M

Same number of letters in their name  8)

Offline -Willo-

• -the wisp-
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3785 on: September 30, 2018, 12:07:24 pm »
Why does it matter? It’s a goal against United! ;D

Im genuinely just curious as to how Shearer saw that same still image, and concluded that he was offside! It kept me up for a good 15 mins ahaha.

Online Hazell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3786 on: September 30, 2018, 12:29:19 pm »

S I G U R D S S O N
S H E R I N G H A M

Same number of letters in their name  8)

I'd say he reminds me of a young Wayne Rooney:

Sigurdsson's nickname is Gylf and Rooney, well we know about him and GILFs.

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3787 on: October 6, 2018, 10:47:49 pm »
Embarrassing commentary there. 😂

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #3788 on: October 7, 2018, 01:07:17 am »
MOTD used to be unmissable, now it's unwatchable, pundits talking through there arse, highlights are worse because BBC only have a few minutes to show each match, haven't watched a whole MOTD for ages just bits & bobs then switch off.
#Sausages

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
« Reply #3789 on: October 7, 2018, 10:41:00 am »
MOTD used to be unmissable, now it's unwatchable, pundits talking through there arse, highlights are worse because BBC only have a few minutes to show each match, haven't watched a whole MOTD for ages just bits & bobs then switch off.

Edited and Produced out of the cesspit that is Salford Quays. Shearer, Murphy, Jenas, Savage, Neville, Keown................

Why the fuck would anyone bother?
« Last Edit: October 7, 2018, 10:42:47 am by vivabobbygraham »
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline iamnant

• ...call me Adam
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bob Mortimer stan account
« Reply #3790 on: October 7, 2018, 10:53:52 pm »
How on earth have MOTD decided that Rashford's flick vs West Ham is not only a contender for goal of the month but that Anderson's much better goal from the same game wasn't?
"If anyone at my funeral has a long face, I'll never speak to them again."
Stan Laurel

Offline vicar

• Legacy Fan
  • Free at last!
« Reply #3791 on: October 20, 2018, 10:51:10 pm »
Murphy & Shearer say Mourinho has every right to have a go?

Hang on, just cos some one calls you a name, its ok to chase after them down the tunnel?

Sadly people intervened it would have been nice to see the fight, Mourinho would have feigned injury

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3792 on: October 20, 2018, 10:52:13 pm »

Hang on, just cos some one calls you a name, its ok to chase after them down the tunnel?

Sadly people intervened it would have been nice to see the fight, Mourinho would have feigned injury

It was an amazing piece of shit housery from that assistant. Crlebrated twice and legged it down the tunnel.

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3793 on: October 20, 2018, 10:53:13 pm »

Glossed over the bellendery of Mourinho walking up and down the touchline waving three fingers at the crowd after full time as well.

Offline rawcusk8

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3794 on: October 20, 2018, 10:55:14 pm »
Murphy also said Pedro and Giroud made a difference made a difference when they came on.. did they bollocks like. Did he even watch the game to give his expert analysis.

The goals Fulham conceded today were shocking, worry for them if their defence does not improve.
“If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize.” - muhammad ali

Offline killer-heels

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3795 on: October 20, 2018, 10:56:51 pm »
Murphy also said Pedro and Giroud made a difference made a difference when they came on.. did they bollocks like. Did he even watch the game to give his expert analysis.

The goals Fulham conceded today were shocking, worry for them if their defence does not improve.

Giroud did make a slight difference in that he didnt spend most of his time falling over like Morata. Morata even fell over at one point when chasing Pogba.

Offline rawcusk8

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3796 on: October 20, 2018, 10:59:35 pm »
Giroud did make a slight difference in that he didnt spend most of his time falling over like Morata. Morata even fell over at one point when chasing Pogba.
I swear Giroud tripped over by himself and asked for a pen  ;D
“If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize.” - muhammad ali

Offline vicar

• Legacy Fan
  • Free at last!
« Reply #3797 on: October 20, 2018, 10:59:46 pm »
It was an amazing piece of shit housery from that assistant. Crlebrated twice and legged it down the tunnel.

True, but look at how Mourinho reacted, hardly setting an example?

Classic hiding behind a bouncer shouting "let me at him"

Offline Iska

• Legacy Fan
  • The only club that matters
« Reply #3798 on: October 20, 2018, 11:01:23 pm »
Martial’s finishes were terrific, but his first touch on the second goal was appalling, he’s lucky the Chelsea defence was elsewhere.  Not as elsewhere as the Utd defence as the Chelsea players queued up to bang in the equaliser though, which is pretty odd in the circumstances.

Offline rawcusk8

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3799 on: October 20, 2018, 11:01:31 pm »
Should be a red for Kompany that.