Author Topic: Bernard Ingham dead  (Read 4942 times)

Online paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
Re: Bernard Ingham dead
« Reply #80 on: March 1, 2023, 10:40:53 am »
No Andy I wont be having a go at you

and I normally wouldnt but people like him I would make exceptions for.
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline AndyInVA

• Born in Liverpool, grew up in Yorkshire, live in the States
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never Forget
« Reply #81 on: March 1, 2023, 10:58:21 am »
Exactly. The man was beneath contempt.

He wrote this.

Now,  imagine that you genuinely thought this was true (despite the miriad of evidence),EVEN THEN what kind of utter piece of shit would write a letter like that to someone who had seen their loved ones die in that way?
What kind of cruel, twisted and nasty individual would do that?

Thank you for posting that.

His own words speak for themselves.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #82 on: March 1, 2023, 12:01:15 pm »
He's a nasty piece of work, but I would never celebrate anyone dying. Thatcher screwed my family and my friends and my life and other people have been a blight on the human race.

Some people are scumbags.

But they are still people. I think celebrating anyones death makes you as bad as them. And I know I'll probably get dogs abuse for saying that. I'm not defending anyone. Just my own humanity.
I'm not going to slag you off, but that's just because I don't believe you.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #83 on: March 1, 2023, 12:41:54 pm »
I'm not going to slag you off, but that's just because I don't believe you.

What don't you believe?
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #84 on: March 1, 2023, 12:44:17 pm »
Just pulling your leg mate.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #85 on: March 1, 2023, 01:57:35 pm »
I’ve mellowed a bit as I’ve grown older but Thatcher and her merry band of right wing cnuts will never ever leave my memories.

I hate the fucking lot of them, cannot understand their politics, their lies and manipulation, their use of the police to their own ends, selling off the family silver (oil & gas) to clear the books and make themselves look good and all topped off with a fucking war over an island no one had even heard off.

Rot in hell with your bitch you c*nt.

This is interesting. I’m not sure what the demographics of this site are, but your post echoes my memories and attitudes to them. I’m 54, I thought they were deliberately evil in a cold-blooded manner. Equally as corrupt as our present government but competent in the way they went about ruling in their chosen manner.

Why I say it’s interesting is because it makes me wonder if history is already being more kind to Thatcher and her regime than it should be? I know they/she have always maintained a horrible section of society that idolises them, but has the general perception become that they were actually some kind of golden generation? What do young people think?
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.