Author Topic: Gini Wijnaldum  (Read 58554 times)

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
Re: Gini Wijnaldum
« Reply #200 on: July 25, 2021, 03:51:38 pm »
He left for the big money, obviously, he's not going to admit that though.

Totally agree and when a player is coming into their last few years of their career then you can’t blame them too much for wanting a final big pay day contract, but he could have left without coming out with the BS about not being loved.  There was nothing stopping him from leaving with his head held high. People in the public eye will always come up against criticism from idiots on social media, does he really think he won’t get some PSG fan giving him grief on social media if he has a bad couple of games.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #201 on: July 25, 2021, 04:09:22 pm »
On Twitter?  There's some of that in this very thread!

If I want to call him a twat on here for saying twattish things then I will.I also thought that he should've been offered more than a 1yr extension.

What is your problem with that ?
« Last Edit: July 25, 2021, 04:12:18 pm by WhereAngelsPlay »
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline HeartAndSoul

• OneWillBurn
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RedOrDead
« Reply #202 on: July 25, 2021, 04:26:13 pm »
Jesus fucking Christ gini. You left for the money just admit it and don’t blame the social media abuse for your reason leaving :lmao

Offline JP!

• An infinite ocean of joy. May in fact be the reincarnation of the Buddha.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Save us Fowler
    • Cranky Englishman - Yes, that's me.
« Reply #203 on: July 25, 2021, 04:43:53 pm »
Great player for us, sounds like a whinging wet wipe there to be honest.
I don't agree, he'd go to Legoland. Bye.

Online markmywords

• Was 2/10. Now 0.5/10. Must try much harder not to make people a little sick in their mouth.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #204 on: July 25, 2021, 04:43:58 pm »
He couldn't really admit to saying he left for the money, so he is trying to spin it, so that he doesn't look like a mercenary to the PSG fans

Offline Jake

• Fuck VAR
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fuck VAR
« Reply #205 on: July 25, 2021, 05:07:24 pm »
Nah mate, you left for money. Which is fine, its only a job after all.

Take the blood money from Le Sportwash FC which makes you a twat in itself, and slag the fans off on the way out. Don't let the door hit you.
I'm not vaccinated against covid and ... I don't wear masks.

Offline wampa1

• Should probably leg it while he can......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #206 on: July 25, 2021, 05:28:38 pm »
He's not wrong; he did get [unwarranted] shit from certain quarters, but he's fooling himself if he thinks the PSG fans are aren't gonna be 10x worse.

Online Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #207 on: July 25, 2021, 07:19:05 pm »
He couldn't complain about it, he tried, but unfortunately for him was unable to find some aspect of it to moan about.

Tell us more.

Unless it's just crap. In which case don't bother.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline Simplexity

• Do we need the xity? (apparently not)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #208 on: July 25, 2021, 07:22:28 pm »
Tell us more.

Unless it's just crap. In which case don't bother.

He framed it in the most negative fashion he could, like it was no big deal the support he received, to me anyway. Came across as entitled and petulant which is the opposite of what I would expect from him.

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #209 on: July 25, 2021, 07:29:47 pm »
I blame the Guardian somewhat

The headline is all about the social media abuse

Yet the article, the interview made it clear some of that was after the contract stalls and were about him "wanting to" leave

It's a poor headline done for click bait, I bet they wanted a racial angle.

The actual sum of it is different than that but he still comes off as arrogant

Offline FLRed67

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #210 on: July 25, 2021, 07:45:10 pm »
Fans get attached to their club (obviously) and the players at the club. 

The same does not apply to players. Even those who have been here for a while.  (Obviously there are some exceptions - Dagger. Xabi. Luis.)

Also, there is such a thing as exiting at the right time.

Gini stayed one year too long.

This summer is the ideal time for a couple of other regular starters on the team to leave.

Timing is everything.

Online Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #211 on: July 25, 2021, 07:46:55 pm »
He framed it in the most negative fashion he could, like it was no big deal the support he received, to me anyway. Came across as entitled and petulant which is the opposite of what I would expect from him.

This is what he said about the supporters in the stadium:

“The fans in the stadium and the fans in social media were two different things,” he continues. “In the stadium, I can say nothing bad about them. They always supported me.....
I got so much love not only from the fans but the manager and the players, the people who worked at the club..... It was really difficult and also emotional. A lot of time I had to fight against my tears. The love everyone showed [during and after that final game, against Crystal Palace] was beautiful.”

I don't see what is "negative" about that. Or why it is "entitled" and "petulant." In fact I think it is probably you who is being a bit precious and negative.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline smutchin

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #212 on: July 25, 2021, 08:41:25 pm »
I blame the Guardian somewhat

The headline is all about the social media abuse

Yet the article, the interview made it clear some of that was after the contract stalls and were about him "wanting to" leave

It's a poor headline done for click bait, I bet they wanted a racial angle.

The actual sum of it is different than that but he still comes off as arrogant

Very much how I read it too, and I’m surprised so many people here are actually taking the bait.

Offline whtwht

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #213 on: July 25, 2021, 08:46:15 pm »
Lol at the overreaction. if that's how the man felt he was treated so be it.  Leave him be as hes a PSG player now.
He'll win the league in the next 3 years. Quote me on that.
Quote me on this, but come next season he'll be great for us. Just needs to remove the walking headless chicken next to him

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #214 on: July 25, 2021, 10:19:34 pm »
He couldn't really admit to saying he left for the money, so he is trying to spin it, so that he doesn't look like a mercenary to the PSG fans

Maybe he could have just said nothing at all and saved all this.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #215 on: July 25, 2021, 10:22:29 pm »
Maybe he could have just said nothing at all and saved all this.

Loved my time at the Club but both the Club and I felt that we needed to move on.

It's not difficult is it.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline rossipersempre

• On the lookuyt for a new winger since 2007 BC. Prodigal, Son.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Aurrera begiratzen ez duena, atzean dago.
« Reply #216 on: July 25, 2021, 11:04:13 pm »
“He’s not being rude. He’s just being Dutch.”

Doesn’t reveal anything we didn’t already know, just detracts a wee bit from the character Klopp lauded. 

He’d have been better off just keeping quiet and just focusing on his new club and surroundings.
My scouse, the often busted but seldom battered Mr Flabby Whore Alien. Who will not send in cottoned wool, bubbled rap, shiny sliver spaced blanket and sum beefy Bovril to keep it warm and safe and snag as bag in a rag? Oh Whore yours is a sweeter leftish peg

Offline glewis93

• Kopite
« Reply #217 on: July 25, 2021, 11:08:49 pm »

Do you really need to avoid looking like a mercenary to PSG fans? They all know players only go there for money.
Long Live Lucas Leiva!

Online Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #218 on: July 25, 2021, 11:21:22 pm »
“He’s not being rude. He’s just being Dutch.”

Doesn’t reveal anything we didn’t already know, just detracts a wee bit from the character Klopp lauded. 

He’d have been better off just keeping quiet and just focusing on his new club and surroundings.

Isn't the Dutch thing usually more brutal honesty than anything? I'd say he's not being Dutch, just a footballer.

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #219 on: July 25, 2021, 11:46:44 pm »
Dont blame him one bit.

Weird how people judge others strictly by their own morals. The guy is his own person and will take things in different ways to many many others. Its funny how when you earn well you seemingly become a robot in the eyes of the average person. Abuse? If I was earning thousands a week you can call me whatever you want. Leaving? Its for the fucking money, guaranteed!

Seems quite an emotional guy and some people take comments extremely personally based on their upbringing, how they live and how they view themselves. Social media is fucking disgusting for abuse and if you're someone who takes this kind of thing personally it will affect you significantly.

Good luck to Gini, thread sums up the kind of shit he's talking about strikingly well. The running theme in the entirety of ginis time here... top class guy, honest as you like, hardworking as fuck, lovely person. The second you say something people online disagree with... fuck off, moneygrabber, bullshitting us, all for the media etc

Rather ironic

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #220 on: July 25, 2021, 11:56:05 pm »
Dont blame him one bit.

Weird how people judge others strictly by their own morals. The guy is his own person and will take things in different ways to many many others. Its funny how when you earn well you seemingly become a robot in the eyes of the average person. Abuse? If I was earning thousands a week you can call me whatever you want. Leaving? Its for the fucking money, guaranteed!

Seems quite an emotional guy and some people take comments extremely personally based on their upbringing, how they live and how they view themselves. Social media is fucking disgusting for abuse and if you're someone who takes this kind of thing personally it will affect you significantly.

Good luck to Gini, thread sums up the kind of shit he's talking about strikingly well. The running theme in the entirety of ginis time here... top class guy, honest as you like, hardworking as fuck, lovely person. The second you say something people online disagree with... fuck off, moneygrabber, bullshitting us, all for the media etc

Rather ironic

So had we offered him what he wanted, he would have signed here would he not? Therefore the reason of him leaving because of online abuse is absolute nonsense. Not that anyone should have to take such abuse and that they shouldn't speak about it, it's just that most of us don't buy that the reason he left was because of it.

And as already pointed out, it's not like the abuse is going to stop online now that he plays for PSg. Unfortunately.

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #221 on: July 26, 2021, 12:04:39 am »
So had we offered him what he wanted, he would have signed here would he not? Therefore the reason of him leaving because of online abuse is absolute nonsense. Not that anyone should have to take such abuse and that they shouldn't speak about it, it's just that most of us don't buy that the reason he left was because of it.

And as already pointed out, it's not like the abuse is going to stop online now that he plays for PSg. Unfortunately.

He may be completely misguided in feeling he will be more appreciated by PSG fans, if he is that's his mistake to find out. But to brand the guy s bullshitter because he's said something they dont believe is a bit much.

No one on here has anyyyy clue about the contract shit so bringing it up is pointless. In the entirety of the time of his contract running down i've yet to see a single RAWK member post any single piece of any genuine clarity from a great source on it, nothing but speculation. He would have done this is pure guesswork so who fucking knows :lmao why come out and apparently lie when you can say nothing? Doesn't come across at all as the type to do that, never once has in all his years here but suddenly turns into this bullshitter he's miraculously kept under wraps from us, teammates and the management for years... highly unlikely.

Still hold no ill will towards the guy, the internets fucking mental. Imagine being consistent with the rule and the exception is what is leapt upon
« Last Edit: July 26, 2021, 12:07:30 am by RyanBabel19 »

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #222 on: July 26, 2021, 12:07:05 am »
He may be completely misguided in feeling he will be more appreciated by PSG fans, if he is that's his mistake to find out. But to brand the guy s bullshitter because he's said something they dont believe is a bit much.

Who fucking knows :lmao why come out and apparently lie when you can say nothing? Doesn't come across at all as the type to do that, never once has in all his years here but suddenly turns into this bullshitter he's miraculously kept under wraps from us, teammates and the management for years... highly unlikely.

Still hold no ill will towards the guy, the internets fucking mental. Imagine being consistent with the rule and the exception is what is leapt upon

For the record I'm not branding him as a bullshiter, I think the excuse itself is bullshit. That doesn't mean I hold ill will towards the guy or think he's a c*nt,etc... .

Given the fact that he himself said that he wanted to stay, because he was so happy, then it just makes no sense that now you're claiming that the reason you left is because the online abuse. because had we offered what he wanted, he would have stayed. Otherwise he would have left regardless of us giving him what he wants, because he felt that strongly that he needed to leave due to the online abuse.

Multiple things can be true at once. Whatever the case may be, it's a poor interview.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2021, 12:08:49 am by deFacto please, you bastards »

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #223 on: July 26, 2021, 12:10:24 am »
For the record I'm not branding him as a bullshiter, I think the excuse itself is bullshit. That doesn't mean I hold ill will towards the guy or think he's a c*nt,etc... .

Multiple things can be true at once. Whatever the case may be, it's a poor interview.
But its pure guesswork.

What are the details of the contract situation and how did it come to be that he left?

Now using your answers are there actual known facts to back up the answer to the above or is it guessing and filling it gaps with 'this probably happened'? If it's not proven shit then it's guessing and assuming in which case it's not really realistic to write off his reasoning. I'm not answering, your question in the previous post because i'm not in a position of knowledge to know, as far as i've seen, no one on here is

Potentially he may have wanted to stay due to the factors of the fans in the ground, the manager, staff and his teammates all being great and he may have felt unappreciated by other fans due to all the online shite and felt leaving was a realistic option too. Multiple things can be true at once indeed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2021, 12:13:23 am by RyanBabel19 »

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #224 on: July 26, 2021, 12:18:42 am »
the only weird bit is the arrogant shit about the Barcelona game.  All the support he got from Klopp here, his good fortune at their careers interacting like this, and that’s his parting shot, telling the world he didn’t listen to him cos his feelings where hurt at being dropped to the bench. That is not a good look for a ’team-player’.

Otherwise, have at it really, makes some of the idots on Twitter look bad, and makes Gini look rather precious  ;D

But Twitter is cess-pit, and the more that call it out, the better.

Offline redk84

• (and nothing else!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • why must we always do things the hard way?
« Reply #225 on: July 26, 2021, 11:50:35 am »
He's not wrong in what he said...he's not stupid either, so knows what saying that will invite

If he chose to include that in his departing statement that's upto him, no less a legend in my eyes for what he has done for us, he's pissed off with a portion of the fanbase and maybe is trying to make a point though I doubt it will change the way those people operate

I would have preferred him not to take a shot like that, as its part and parcel of EVERY team's following on social media not just us...as he'll probably find out at PSG.
I dunno, imo if you don't like it just block or come off it like other people do...choose who you interact with and read what you want

I wasn't aware he got so much abuse to be honest - can't imagine it would have been worse than the likes of Leiva
« Last Edit: July 26, 2021, 11:53:06 am by redk84 »
All Those Who Have A Red Heart Can Rejoice.
For They Have Seen GOD.

Offline Trendisnotdestiny

• Finally, the custom title that cannot be beat
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Go for Goal Sunshine! - N Saunders
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:
It’s there to remind our lads who they’re playing for and to remind the opposition who they’re playing against! - Bill Shankly

We have everything we need - Jurgen Klopp

You need to get more wives mate, it fixes everything. Apart from then you have loads of wives, which is a nightmare.  -  Djozer

Offline SenorGarcia

• Legacy Fan
  • He drinks sangria...
« Reply #227 on: July 26, 2021, 01:01:47 pm »
In his defence I doubt it was easy for any of the players the last 12 months with mostly empty grounds. It means you’re gonna read the expected abuse online without any of the support in the stands to counter it. It’s easier to ignore the shit online if you’re having your name sung around Anfield.

The bit about the Barca game is a bit petty really. He’s spoken about ignoring Klopp and how angry he was multiple times. Not sure it needs stating again.
"A football club isn't just made up of players, coaches and directors. More than anything else it's the supporters who make a club, and that perhaps is the ingredient which best distinguishes Liverpool Football Club from every other team. The supporters." - Luis Javier García Sanz

Thanks Kenny, for making us believe again. YNWA

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #228 on: July 26, 2021, 01:11:18 pm »
he's pissed off with a portion of the fanbase and maybe is trying to make a point though I doubt it will change the way those people operate
Of course it won't. They'll be congratulating themselves on a job well done and will now be turning their attention to the next player they don't rate and want out. After all, it's now been shown to them that their tactics work (whether it's the true reason for his leaving or not doesn't matter, they won't care).

Players should absolutely call out the twats, over and over again, for being twats. But as soon as you imply that they have got to you, that their actions have had an effect, that's handing them a victory and ensuring that more of your teammates or ex-teamamtes will get the same.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2021, 01:13:33 pm by Ghost Town »
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #229 on: July 26, 2021, 01:29:29 pm »
Little bit like divorcing your husband for a younger, richer, more attractive man and then blaming it all on him not putting the seat down after he’s been for a piss
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline rossipersempre

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #230 on: July 26, 2021, 01:35:09 pm »
Isn't the Dutch thing usually more brutal honesty than anything? I'd say he's not being Dutch, just a footballer.
It’s a quote from the first episode of Ted Lasso season 2 last Friday ;)
My scouse, the often busted but seldom battered Mr Flabby Whore Alien. Who will not send in cottoned wool, bubbled rap, shiny sliver spaced blanket and sum beefy Bovril to keep it warm and safe and snag as bag in a rag? Oh Whore yours is a sweeter leftish peg

Offline rossipersempre

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #231 on: July 26, 2021, 01:36:13 pm »
Little bit like divorcing your husband for a younger, richer, more attractive man and then blaming it all on him not putting the seat down after he’s been for a piss
That’s a very specific example. Anything you’d care to share?

Offline redk84

• (and nothing else!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • why must we always do things the hard way?
« Reply #232 on: July 26, 2021, 02:06:01 pm »
Of course it won't. They'll be congratulating themselves on a job well done and will now be turning their attention to the next player they don't rate and want out. After all, it's now been shown to them that their tactics work (whether it's the true reason for his leaving or not doesn't matter, they won't care).

Players should absolutely call out the twats, over and over again, for being twats. But as soon as you imply that they have got to you, that their actions have had an effect, that's handing them a victory and ensuring that more of your teammates or ex-teamamtes will get the same.

Which makes it even more confusing as to why he mentioned it.
And I agree - most of his interview was actually commending the people he loved but it gets lost after he said those words. Why give them the attention?

Barca game mention was an even more baffling statement for me. Interview wasn't the best light on him regardless.

However, same way the people that gave him abuse which was out of order don't represent the majority of the fanbase
This interview won't represent what he meant to this club imo

Go finish your career...keep smiling.
All Those Who Have A Red Heart Can Rejoice.
For They Have Seen GOD.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #233 on: July 26, 2021, 02:07:47 pm »
That’s a very specific example. Anything you’d care to share?

He just refused to put the seat down!
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Online stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #234 on: July 26, 2021, 04:29:39 pm »
To be honest, the whole story is a bit strange. It's 80 percent about how great Liverpool is and 20 percent about how awful some of the "online-fans" and the media are. There is one sentence in there about FSG and when I read that I thought "Okay, here we go, he'll say that they didn't appreciate him as much as the team and the manager did", but it never comes up again. It seems to be a bit of a PR-move justifying going to PSG, but I don't really see how it was supposed to work. That's like leaving your family and moving to a different city and then going on about how much your family loved you, how your neighbours were great, but you had to leave, because they guys ten houses over didn't like you. I'm not really buying that, especially when you look at the fact that the idiot-quota on social media and the internet seems to be 95 percent and it will be the same for him at PSG. Should have just said, it was great at Liverpool, there are some real dickheads online, but in the end he couldn't agree a new contract with Liverpool and PSG made an offer he liked. Nothing wrong with that.

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #235 on: July 26, 2021, 04:45:07 pm »
Lol at the overreaction. if that's how the man felt he was treated so be it.  Leave him be as hes a PSG player now.

Spot on. I really can't see the need for anyone to get upset apart from the #PleaseBanMeForALongTime boys who wanted a full on demolition of the owners or the bellends on Twitter who gave him grief.

Seems to me it was just a case of the club and the player not coming to an agreement (it happens) compounded by bellendery on Twitter.

Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline liversaint

• Beach boy giver of yuletide joy to ha-run-run-reindeer
  • Legacy Fan
  • Settle down Beavis
« Reply #236 on: July 26, 2021, 05:02:50 pm »
Lol at the overreaction. Some of our fans are fickle as fuck and get outraged over very little.
You say Honey? I say Fuck off.

You dont win friends with Salad

There is another option. Mr Ferguson organises the fixtures in his office and sends it to us and everyone will know and cannot complain. That is simple.

Offline Butcher Knife Roberto

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hare Krishna
« Reply #237 on: July 26, 2021, 06:24:42 pm »
Quite hilarious how certain 'fans' start going mad on those hideous social media sites because Gini has an opinion and has decided to voice it publicly, and then completely contradict their own argument by voicing their opinion of it online. It's like the lad is somehow banned from having feelings or something. Agree with him or not, he's entitled to his opinion, end of.

Offline Clayton Bigsby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #238 on: July 26, 2021, 07:06:22 pm »
More footballers need to be transparent about being in it for the money like Adebayor.

Offline princeoftherocks

• Legacy Fan
  • black sheep scouse
« Reply #239 on: July 26, 2021, 08:21:42 pm »
Loved him when he was here.  But, I was just watching a 'why are psg interested in gini' video on youtube and it really puts those kind of videos into perspective, seeing it from the other side. 

From years, it's really not hard to put together an impressive selection of clips.   
dios esta buena