Author Topic: YOU on Netflix  (Read 12984 times)

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: YOU on Netflix
« Reply #120 on: February 18, 2023, 09:10:17 am »
How much would that apartment cost?
Far more than he could afford ;D a few million easy.

Season 4 doesn't like much thought has gone into it & has just been dragged out.

Offline UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #121 on: February 18, 2023, 09:43:18 pm »
So the common consensus seems to be that...

Spoiler
Rhys isn't real and it is Joe doing all the killing ala Fight Club. Or more believably, Rhys is a real person that Joe is aware of (i.e. an author and wannabe politician) but definitely not a killer, and Joe has just created that aspect whilst doing the killing himself. This is all due to the fact that Rhys pretty much never interacts witn anyone else (other than the funeral speech), and there is one scene where Joe is talking to Reece and someone asks him "what?" as if he was talking to himself. Joe has also been passed out when all the murders have taken place.
[close]

I like this as a theory but

Spoiler
how does Joe end up chained then? He did it to himself? Doesn't really stack up.

I've really enjoyed this season so far but do feel the English actors are absolutely insufferable.
[close]
"IT'S ENDED.....THE EUROPEAN CUP IS RETURNING TO ENGLAND AND TO ANFIELD."

Offline RMG

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #122 on: February 19, 2023, 04:00:38 pm »
Spoiler
Watched all of the new season, he hasn't mentioned Bec or Love once has he? He used to be obsessed with doing that
[close]

Offline amir87

• gay-billeygoat-no-mates with a fetish for water sports. interrogative fingering, and nutella on his plums. possibly with his left phalange.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #123 on: February 23, 2023, 09:54:52 am »
Only highlight so far has been seeing my University.

Caught up with the episodes and found it getting progressively more ridiculous. I assume this is the last season as it's pretty piss poor now.

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #124 on: March 3, 2023, 02:00:59 pm »
This latest season feels like it's been written in a rush, doesn't really make sense and the acting is awful...

That said, I am defo watching it to the end.

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #125 on: March 3, 2023, 02:53:05 pm »
I’m waiting until the second half is out, so I can done with it in one go.

I always thought the natural conclusion would be it ending with Joe getting stalked, captured and killed by the little sister he sent away. And the actress was supposed to be in it, but it conflicted with filming Wednesday. I think she picked the right one, to be honest.
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline tinner777

• give me some sugar
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #126 on: March 3, 2023, 03:17:06 pm »
Far more than he could afford ;D a few million easy.

Season 4 doesn't like much thought has gone into it & has just been dragged out.

I know there's an awful load of bullshit in all the seasons, but it's the money that really irks me. Apparently, starts with nothing, but then magically can afford all kinds of shit. The final straw being the apartment (which I did give some thought to that it cane with job  :-\). Apart from that, ia all makes sense  ;D

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #127 on: March 12, 2023, 05:23:44 pm »
I know there's an awful load of bullshit in all the seasons, but it's the money that really irks me. Apparently, starts with nothing, but then magically can afford all kinds of shit. The final straw being the apartment (which I did give some thought to that it cane with job  :-\). Apart from that, ia all makes sense  ;D
This season his place and the artist living in France. Her accommodation really annoyed me also ;D

Saw the last few episodes. Unsatisfactory ending. Hopefully that's the end of it now.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #128 on: March 13, 2023, 12:59:19 am »
Just finished watching the final episodes.

Spoiler
Well that's just fucking creepy!!
[close]

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #129 on: March 13, 2023, 05:58:38 pm »
Gonna finish this tonight...

Offline LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #130 on: March 14, 2023, 09:37:10 am »
Spoiler
Genuinely one of the stupidest things I've ever watched. There was just no logical reason not to call the police once she was found in the glass cage. And then everything that happened following that was just as ridiculous.

Still entertaining though ;D
[close]
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline redk84

• (and nothing else!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • why must we always do things the hard way?
« Reply #131 on: March 15, 2023, 09:04:19 am »
2nd half was better than the first.
Got into this as it reminded me of Dexter and 1st season was quite good but now just want it finished.

Probably will be a season 5

And Love was also great to watch btw, what a beauty
All Those Who Have A Red Heart Can Rejoice.
For They Have Seen GOD.

Offline amir87

• gay-billeygoat-no-mates with a fetish for water sports. interrogative fingering, and nutella on his plums. possibly with his left phalange.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #132 on: March 15, 2023, 09:11:18 am »
The second part of season 4 was much better than the first one. Still ridiculous and incredibly far-fetched but at least it was more in line with what made the show popular.

Does feel like there will be a season 5 based on how it ended.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #133 on: March 15, 2023, 04:58:18 pm »
Spoiler
Watched all of the new season, he hasn't mentioned Bec or Love once has he? He used to be obsessed with doing that
[close]

I've just watched the first episode, good to see it's as mental as always ;D

Spoiler
Love is mentioned a few times in the first episode
[close]

Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline jackh

• Has a blog but doesn't like to talk about it. Slightly obsessed with the colour orange for some weird reason......
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • @hartejack
« Reply #134 on: May 2, 2023, 11:50:37 am »
Finished watching the fourth season of this last week, and can't decide whether it was just deliciously entertaining silliness or the worst series of anything I've ever watched ;D

Too far in to give up on it now either way, and - for those who weren't sure - season five (presumably 2024) will be the final season.

Got into this as it reminded me of Dexter and 1st season was quite good but now just want it finished.

This is why I was drawn to it too. I think earlier on there were some pertinent points made that resonated with modern society, but it definitely 'jumped the shark' somewhere along the way.