Author Topic: a question for one of the mods  (Read 126278 times)

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: a question for one of the mods
« Reply #520 on: November 2, 2022, 07:08:47 pm »
How would I go about putting a post in my signature? I can't for the life of me figure out how  :-\

I think you do it through your profile layout but you might need a higher post count to do it.

Edit.....  It's in your forum profile not the layout but 👍
« Last Edit: November 2, 2022, 07:12:50 pm by reddebs »

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #521 on: November 2, 2022, 07:11:43 pm »
How would I go about putting a post in my signature? I can't for the life of me figure out how  :-\

Quote the post the you want into the reply box and then copy it all to your clipboard, go here: https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;area=forumprofile and paste it into the signature box.

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #522 on: November 2, 2022, 07:12:22 pm »
Find the post you want to add. Quote it. Highlight and copy all the text. Click on your 'Profile' tab / scroll to and select 'Forum Profile' / look for 'Signature' option / paste the text there / save.

Or what Claire said :wave

Offline Skagger

• Main Stander
« Reply #523 on: November 2, 2022, 07:21:55 pm »
Thank for the advice guys, the thread it is in is now locked (or possibly archived?) am I scuppered or if I ask very nicely can some kindly mod unlock it for me?
Henderson has been very good in patches and if he had the confidence of Shelvey he would be some player.
Shame how it ended, hell of a ride though.

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #524 on: November 2, 2022, 07:24:16 pm »
Thank for the advice guys, the thread it is in is now locked (or possibly archived?) am I scuppered or if I ask very nicely can some kindly mod unlock it for me?

You should still be able to copy the text even if you can't quote it.

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #525 on: November 2, 2022, 07:28:09 pm »
You should still be able to copy the text even if you can't quote it.
Yup - locked doesn't mean you can't quote - you just can't post the quote cos the thread is locked ;) Coding options still function.

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #526 on: November 2, 2022, 07:33:07 pm »
Yup - locked doesn't mean you can't quote - you just can't post the quote cos the thread is locked ;) Coding options still function.

👍

Offline Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #527 on: November 2, 2022, 07:35:35 pm »

The quote button is removed on locked threads though - maybe not for you because you are a mod?

Offline Skagger

• Main Stander
« Reply #528 on: November 2, 2022, 07:39:25 pm »
The quote button is removed on locked threads though - maybe not for you because you are a mod?

Yeah I'm getting an error message when I try, I'm doing this via my post history fwiw (yes, I'm quoting myself but please don't judge too harshly, it's a well aged quote on Hendo)
« Last Edit: November 2, 2022, 07:41:21 pm by Skagger »
Henderson has been very good in patches and if he had the confidence of Shelvey he would be some player.

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #529 on: November 2, 2022, 07:40:53 pm »
Yeah I'm getting an error message when I try
PM me the thread and the quote number, I'll change your profile for you*

*in exchange for your account number, PIN, first pet's name and the keys to the family car.

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #530 on: November 2, 2022, 08:58:50 pm »
#privilegesofthelastfifteenyears ;D (didn't know that, so thanks for pointing it out.....)

Offline Skagger

• Main Stander
« Reply #531 on: November 3, 2022, 12:03:35 am »
 :scarf

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #532 on: November 3, 2022, 08:45:42 am »
#privilegesofthelastfifteenyears

Christ.

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #533 on: November 3, 2022, 09:03:12 am »
Christ.
Tempus fugit, right? Although I think it's actually only 13.

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #534 on: November 3, 2022, 06:22:25 pm »
:scarf

I can't believe you got off so lightly. :o
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #535 on: November 4, 2022, 07:54:40 am »
I can't believe you got off so lightly. :o
Sometimes it's just nice to be nice. He didn't even get a sarcastic custom title out of it. Not even anything Shakespearean about what's this I see before me.

The 'James Milner' approach to moderating...

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #536 on: November 4, 2022, 01:15:01 pm »
Sometimes it's just nice to be nice. He didn't even get a sarcastic custom title out of it. Not even anything Shakespearean about what's this I see before me.

The 'James Milner' approach to moderating...

I just caught you are on a bad day then.  ;D
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Wengerpresser101

• 8 posts in, could be RAWK’s greatest ever contributor. 248 posts in, the jury's still out......It's a fax he's a dickhead. Still the Greatest Fan of L...sorry...AFC there's EVER been!
  • Kopite
« Reply #537 on: November 9, 2022, 02:52:53 pm »
Hello Mods,

I received a warning about my behaviour in the FSG thread along with a watched status. Sure I admit I did indulge in some twattery in the FSG thread but that was only because I was being attacked by other posters (like Barney and Lobo) with their personal attacks and defamation of character on me, so I just dished some back to them.

Another word on the poster Lobo, I find it disappointing that you punish me for dishing it back to him, but you let his constant personal attacks on me (and other posters) too slide.

My request is for my warning and watched status to be rescinded, and for the poster Lobo to receive punishment for (and when he goes on) his usual constant personal attacks (on me and other posters).

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #538 on: November 9, 2022, 03:03:39 pm »
Hello Mods,

I received a warning about my behaviour in the FSG thread along with a watched status. Sure I admit I did indulge in some twattery in the FSG thread but that was only because I was being attacked by other posters (like Barney and Lobo) with their personal attacks and defamation of character on me, so I just dished some back to them.

Another word on the poster Lobo, I find it disappointing that you punish me for dishing it back to him, but you let his constant personal attacks on me (and other posters) too slide.

My request is for my warning and watched status to be rescinded, and for the poster Lobo to receive punishment for (and when he goes on) his usual constant personal attacks (on me and other posters).
No, no, that's not how it works. Firstly, you have no idea of what actions we take against other posters (unless it's on the rare occasions where we post heads on spikes for all to see - for example, we sometimes publicly ban the more extreme users so the rest can see examples of what doesn't fly) and you are in no position to make demands of actions against others.

If you need a footballing reference, that's like waving an imaginary yellow card at the ref when you've been tackled in a way you don't think is fair. To extend the footballing metaphor, when someone takes a dig at you, let the ref sort it - because when you retaliate, guess what happens?

With reference to your request for rescinding the warning, I've just looked at it and it doesn't appear to have been issued for posting shite in just one thread, although one thread has been specified as an example. It seems last summer you received a short muting. Might want to consider just taking this 20% on the chin and having a look in the mirror before shouting the odds in the feedback thread, thus casting more light on yourself.

Worst case scenario though, there's always this place if RAWK isn't to your taste... :wave
« Last Edit: November 9, 2022, 03:09:45 pm by 24∗7 »

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #539 on: November 9, 2022, 04:09:41 pm »
Hello Mods,

What the fuck did I do  ;D

As far as I can see I've interacted with you once, and that was in reference to social media.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #540 on: November 9, 2022, 04:15:34 pm »
What the fuck did I do  ;D

As far as I can see I've interacted with you once, and that was in reference to social media.
...to which he replied with a tired clichéd epithet apparently referring to the year of your birth. I found that in the recycle bin.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #541 on: November 9, 2022, 04:21:19 pm »
...to which he replied with a tired clichéd epithet apparently referring to the year of your birth. I found that in the recycle bin.

Quite a few posts referencing Barney in there, most probably... :D
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline "21C or 70F?" SchizoidWeatherMan!

• Me, I'm Touchy.....which is why I am so fond of a happy ending ;)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • blazed
« Reply #542 on: November 9, 2022, 04:27:43 pm »
Gegenpresser you are being watched. Shut down your laptop, smartphone, ipad, google home and security cams before you go to bed. You don't know these RAWK mods(watchers). They watch.... All the time.

Phuk yoo

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #543 on: November 10, 2022, 02:00:29 pm »
Gegenpresser you are being watched. Shut down your laptop, smartphone, ipad, google home and security cams before you go to bed. You don't know these RAWK mods(watchers). They watch.... All the time.
He won't be replying, after this was brought to our attention. (contrary to what some might believe, we don't read every post in every thread - so thank you to the person who reported this! :thumbup)
You know what, I'm not even gonna reply to your points. I joined this forum to have discussions about the club I love and support, so it's disappointing mods haven't banned you with your toxic ways, so fuck you you toxic pathetic weaselling slimeball who only look to bring others down, I don't even care if I get banned don't care about posting here anyway.
This is what we mean by.......
...(unless it's on the rare occasions where we post heads on spikes for all to see - for example, we sometimes publicly ban the more extreme users so the rest can see examples of what doesn't fly)
Arse! (and after all he's done for us, eh?  ::)  )
« Last Edit: November 10, 2022, 02:02:13 pm by 24∗7 »

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • blazed
« Reply #544 on: November 10, 2022, 02:11:15 pm »
He won't be replying, after this was brought to our attention. (contrary to what some might believe, we don't read every post in every thread - so thank you to the person who reported this! :thumbup)This is what we mean by.......Arse! (and after all he's done for us, eh?  ::)  )

Have a feeling he will be registering again very soon.  ;D 
Phuk yoo

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #545 on: November 10, 2022, 02:35:02 pm »
Have a feeling he will be registering again very soon.  ;D 
I hope so. I love a good game.

Online duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
« Reply #546 on: November 10, 2022, 04:18:22 pm »
First FSG wanting out now this. How ever will we fund transfers in future. The club is doomed.

Hope you’re happy with yourselves mods
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #547 on: November 11, 2022, 04:56:21 pm »
I can't believe he called me a toxic pathetic weaselling slimeball, I'd say more of a toxic pathetic arse-faced weaselling slimeball 
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #548 on: November 11, 2022, 05:26:45 pm »
I can't believe he called me a toxic pathetic weaselling slimeball, I'd say more of a toxic pathetic arse-faced weaselling slimeball 

Agree, you lanky goggle eyed freak.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • blazed
« Reply #549 on: November 12, 2022, 06:51:09 am »
For some reason I am not able to donate through the paypal link as it keeps taking me back to the login page of the webapp instead of completing the transaction. There is apparently no way to open the link on the paypal app installed on my phone. 

If a mod can pm me the paypal id of the RAWK account, I can directly transfer from my app.

:wave
Phuk yoo

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #550 on: November 12, 2022, 09:45:30 pm »
For some reason I am not able to donate through the paypal link as it keeps taking me back to the login page of the webapp instead of completing the transaction. There is apparently no way to open the link on the paypal app installed on my phone. 

If a mod can pm me the paypal id of the RAWK account, I can directly transfer from my app.

:wave
One for JohnC that :wave

Online John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #551 on: November 12, 2022, 09:54:18 pm »

If you've got a paypal account this always works mate. Works for me and everyone else.
https://www.paypal.com/webapps/shoppingcart?flowlogging_id=0b781b91646a5&mfid=1668289908148_0b781b91646a5#/checkout/openButton

If you're still having problems pm me.

FYI, Simon is Bob Kurac on here.

« Last Edit: November 12, 2022, 09:56:56 pm by John C »

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • blazed
« Reply #552 on: November 13, 2022, 07:00:34 am »
Let me know if you've received my donation.  :)

Thanks John and 24/7.
Phuk yoo

Online John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #553 on: November 13, 2022, 07:28:25 am »
Let me know if you've received my donation.  :)

Thanks John and 24/7.
If it's via paypal only Bob will have received it mate.
Thank you.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • blazed
« Reply #554 on: November 13, 2022, 07:30:19 am »
Cheers, will wait for Bob to confirm.  :)
Phuk yoo

Offline JP!

• An infinite ocean of joy. May in fact be the reincarnation of the Buddha.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Save us Fowler
    • Cranky Englishman - Yes, that's me.
« Reply #555 on: November 15, 2022, 07:06:31 pm »
Any chance of a news only thread on the 'club sale'/FSG?

The FSG discussion thread is an absolute mess.
I don't agree, he'd go to Legoland. Bye.

Online John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #556 on: November 15, 2022, 07:22:35 pm »

The FSG discussion thread is an absolute mess.
Maybe when there is new we'll have a completely new thread mate. There is nothing to go in a new thread presently as far as I know.

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #557 on: November 15, 2022, 07:24:58 pm »

seconded !!

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #558 on: November 15, 2022, 07:26:01 pm »
Maybe when there is new we'll have a completely new thread mate. There is nothing to go in a new thread presently as far as I know.
how about like the injuries threads - one for chat, another for actual announcements?

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #559 on: November 15, 2022, 07:30:51 pm »
We could just build a sub-forum for Al666, El Lobo and WhereAngelsPlay, then ring-fence it...