Author Topic: Typhoid Trump: the not-smart, corrupt, coward, loser, thread  (Read 4542997 times)

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Typhoid Trump: the not-smart, corrupt, coward, loser, thread
« on: August 6, 2015, 08:50:41 am »
Where is Corkboy when you need him? The first debate is tomorrow - all eyes on The Donald. I like this from the comments section:

...apologies to Harpo Marx, one way to keep the debate from becoming unwieldy would be to frame each question as a yes-or-no and equip each candidate with a squeeze horn. You know, one honk for yes and two for no.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/06/us/fox-news-moderators-look-for-ways-to-keep-10-candidates-on-their-toes.html?ref=politics

Who Is Running for President?

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/us/elections/2016-presidential-candidates.html
« Last Edit: October 2, 2020, 09:17:31 pm by John C »

Offline Istanbul, 2005

• Strong believer in UKIP's domestic and European policies.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mersey paradise
Re: U.S. election, 2016 (and the primaries)
« Reply #1 on: August 6, 2015, 12:13:34 pm »
The only ones saying something intelligent about the future of the world is Bernie Sanders from the democrats and Rand Paul for the republicans. The rest are kind of status quo, horrible for that country and the world if there is a new Clinton/Bush dynasty.

Will be funny to hear Trump, he acctually speak some sense at times, then he says stuff that makes no sense whatsoever, he will try to bring back that old Reagen patriotism, and some of the americans are very weak for that.
At Half time AC thought they had us beat
The Blueshite were dancing in the North Wales Streets
But Stevie G played like a man posessed
And all they have now is their Bitterness!

How do you sleep at night Duckenfield?

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
« Reply #2 on: August 6, 2015, 01:54:28 pm »
Donald Trump: The greatest bullshit artist America has to offer.
Kill the humourless

Offline Lone Star Red

• Tex
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: August 6, 2015, 04:14:13 pm »
I'm intrigued by John Kasich.
You cannot call overseas Liverpool supporters glory hunters. We’ve won one trophy this decade. If they’re glory hunters, they’re really bad ones. They’re actually journey hunters. It’s the journey and the story. Something about Liverpool has grabbed them." - Neil Atkinson (May, 2019)

"So don’t think about it – just play football.” - Jurgen Klopp

Offline Lone Star Red

• Tex
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: August 6, 2015, 05:11:41 pm »
I think that's harsh on Clinton. She is speaking intelligently about the future of the world too. You might not like her, or agree with her, or think it's ethical to have another of the ruling families in power again, but you cannot accuse her of being bat-shit crazy like Trump.

Also she gets bonus points for those convos where her/her team are slagging off Cameron and Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson ;D.

Trump is terrifying. He should be terrifying for Republicans, for Americans and for the rest of the fucking world. But I dearly hope he brings Palin on board like he suggested he wanted to. You pay good money for that sort of entertainment.

I'd echo that.

I'm not terrified of Trump, simply because I think he's going to collapse in on himself like a dying star. If he's still seriously in the running 6 months from now, then it's time to get scared.
You cannot call overseas Liverpool supporters glory hunters. We’ve won one trophy this decade. If they’re glory hunters, they’re really bad ones. They’re actually journey hunters. It’s the journey and the story. Something about Liverpool has grabbed them." - Neil Atkinson (May, 2019)

Offline ColdSteel

• Anny Roader
« Reply #5 on: August 6, 2015, 06:04:42 pm »
I'm not worried about trump either. I think he's going to fall on his face in the debates. He'll have his own 'oops' moment.

Offline Anywhichwayicant

• Clique member #2,367, #FakeNews. Banned Closet Bluenose. "Captain, I am sensing the bleeding obvious!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm too moist and tender to retire.
« Reply #6 on: August 6, 2015, 06:18:51 pm »
#FeelTheBern

Offline skipper757

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: August 6, 2015, 06:21:39 pm »
Trump's excelling now as he doesn't come across as a typical candidate.

Just recently, a bunch of Republicans went to some secretive Koch Brothers retreat.

Trump called them out as "begging for money" and labeled them as "puppets."

On Twitter no less.

@realDonaldTrump: I wish good luck to all of the Republican candidates that traveled to California to beg for money etc. from the Koch Brothers. Puppets?

Not a "DC Insider" either.

Must appeal to a lot of frustrated people.

Of course his policies and words are crazy. But for now, he'll have his little fun.
King Kenny.

Offline roblfc13

• Main Stander
« Reply #8 on: August 6, 2015, 07:04:22 pm »
Does the GOP debate kick off at 9 in the UK?

Offline ericthered10

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: August 6, 2015, 07:13:45 pm »
Excited for the unintentional comedy event of the year tonight! Thanks to Rolling Stone, my friends and I may be having difficult days at work tomorrow.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/the-official-gop-debate-drinking-game-rules-20150805

I'm a Sanders guy 100%. He's like Trump in a way, in that people are taken by surprise by how unabashedly open and not typically politically wishy washy they are when they speak, except Sanders has a brain, a conscience, and a clarity of track record to accompany that. When people say there's no way he can win because of X,Y, or Z, I cringe, because I find 9 times out of 10 that they are either giving a damning assessment of the corrupt state of our current political process, or are, in an indirect way, calling a majority of Americans too stupid for it to happen.

Offline exiledintheUSA

• Not to be confused with Darren from Thetford. Or Phil Dowd.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice HAS come. YNWA 97
« Reply #10 on: August 6, 2015, 07:15:58 pm »
I urge all Republicans to take a shot everytime the word Benghazi is used tonight..........
Been all over the world but Anfield is still my home.

Online Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #11 on: August 6, 2015, 07:44:33 pm »
Just watched C4 news rundown of the Republican candidates are they all a little bit mental machine gun bacon.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/EaZGaJrd3x8" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/EaZGaJrd3x8</a>
« Last Edit: August 6, 2015, 08:14:41 pm by Trada »
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline ericthered10

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: August 6, 2015, 08:00:27 pm »
Huckabee, Trump, Cruz, Carson are the most intense of the crazy/hyperbolic candidates IMO. Rubio, Paul, Bush will probably be looking quite sane and intelligent in comparison.

Offline hide5seek

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in THE 5 EUROPEAN CUPS
« Reply #13 on: August 6, 2015, 08:48:23 pm »
Whose Favourite to be next USA President?

It is times like this Jersey and Corky are missed.

Offline Anywhichwayicant

• Clique member #2,367, #FakeNews. Banned Closet Bluenose. "Captain, I am sensing the bleeding obvious!"
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14 on: August 6, 2015, 08:50:00 pm »
Whose Favourite to be next USA President?

It is times like this Jersey and Corky are missed.
A Clinton followed by a Bush.

Offline hide5seek

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in THE 5 EUROPEAN CUPS
« Reply #15 on: August 6, 2015, 08:51:28 pm »

Offline Mumm-Ra

• Dunking Heretic. Mexican drug runner. Can go whistle for a pair of decent trainees! Your own personal cheese. Yes.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16 on: August 6, 2015, 08:59:25 pm »
I urge all Republicans to take a shot everytime the word Benghazi is used tonight..........

Or 'email'

Offline Commie Bobbie

• Just woke up......Member of the Committee for State Security. More Folkestone Fashionista than Sandon Sandanista......
  • Legacy Fan
  • #WTRWWAW
« Reply #17 on: August 6, 2015, 09:10:03 pm »

A Clinton followed by a Bush.

How fucking depressing.

Sanders getting on a potential democratic would be amazing.
Twitter: @atypicalbob

DON'T BUY THE S*N

MacKenzie Is Still A Fucking c*nt

Offline GBF

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The only religion with a God that you can touch!
« Reply #18 on: August 6, 2015, 09:16:11 pm »
Sanders wins and he gives Warren all the finance/economic reform policies
01111001 01101111 01110101 00100111 01101100 01101100 00100000 01101110 01100101 01110110 01100101 01110010 00100000 01110111 01100001 01101100 01101011 00100000 01100001 01101100 01101111 01101110 01100101

Offline Geppvindh's

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19 on: August 6, 2015, 09:36:34 pm »
Sanders guy here too. It's funny how there are more Sanders supporters outside the States than there are in it. If they let Europe vote maybe, he would win hands down. And he's only left of center by western European standards.

I thought Ron Paul could have been a great presidential candidate for the Republicans in 2008 and 2012. He'd certainly have given Obama a stiffer fight than Romney in 2012, where Obama handed Romney his ass in the debates. He's just too sane for the Fox News nuts. Probably the only Republican candidate worthy of being president in a long while. Is Rand Paul similar to his dad?
« Last Edit: August 6, 2015, 09:38:37 pm by Gerrvindh »

Offline Geppvindh's

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20 on: August 6, 2015, 09:42:18 pm »
Oh and CNN have confirmed that they will be holding the first Democratic debate in October.

I wish Jon Stewart or Stephen Colbert could moderate one to remove the obvious media bias and ask some tough questions to both sides.

Offline Lone Star Red

• Tex
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21 on: August 6, 2015, 09:49:24 pm »
Sanders guy here too. It's funny how there are more Sanders supporters outside the States than there are in it. If they let Europe vote maybe, he would win hands down. And he's only left of center by western European standards.

I thought Ron Paul could have been a great presidential candidate for the Republicans in 2008 and 2012. He'd certainly have given Obama a stiffer fight than Romney in 2012, where Obama handed Romney his ass in the debates. He's just too sane for the Fox News nuts. Probably the only Republican candidate worthy of being president in a long while. Is Rand Paul similar to his dad?

Ron Paul and "sane" are not words that go together. In pretty much any circumstance. 

He would have been absolutely trounced by Obama, far worse than Romney was.

Offline Geppvindh's

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22 on: August 6, 2015, 09:54:06 pm »
Ron Paul and "sane" are not words that go together. In pretty much any circumstance. 

He would have been absolutely trounced by Obama, far worse than Romney was.

Of the debates I've watched from 2008-12, Paul seemed to have the least extreme ideas among all Republican candidates (although his operative word was "freedom", to every issue). Guess I have to read/watch more!

Offline Anywhichwayicant

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23 on: August 6, 2015, 09:56:01 pm »
Of the debates I've watched from 2008-12, Paul seemed to have the least extreme ideas among all Republican candidates. Guess I have to read/watch more!
He doesn't like war, which is why both the democrats and republicans hate him.

Offline Geppvindh's

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24 on: August 6, 2015, 10:06:21 pm »
He doesn't like war, which is why both the democrats and republicans hate him.

He also supports legalizing pot and gay marriage. Although he opposes abortion, Social Security, taxing the rich and gun regulations so I can see where Lone Star Red comes from.

Offline Geppvindh's

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25 on: August 6, 2015, 10:08:00 pm »
I think we're digressing from the topic so here's a video of Bobby Jindal being an idiot :D

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/DraW_tu5yno" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/DraW_tu5yno</a>

Online Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26 on: August 6, 2015, 10:08:38 pm »
I agree with Rand Paul on government surveillance but apart from that and legalizing pot and gay marriage....

Online Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #27 on: August 6, 2015, 10:12:50 pm »
The early debate is on Fox news right now.

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline Lone Star Red

• Tex
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28 on: August 6, 2015, 10:15:47 pm »
Ron Paul and his ideas pretty much inspired the rising of the Tea Party. Surprised anyone on this site would support him.

Offline ericthered10

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #29 on: August 6, 2015, 10:41:47 pm »
I agree with Rand Paul on government surveillance but apart from that and legalizing pot and gay marriage....
Yeah, that's pretty much where the agreement ends.

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30 on: August 6, 2015, 11:56:23 pm »
Ron Paul and his ideas pretty much inspired the rising of the Tea Party. Surprised anyone on this site would support him.

Really, seemed more like the american voters daring to elect a black man had more to do with it than that, his ideas already had the libertarian party.

Online Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #31 on: August 7, 2015, 01:59:54 am »
Fucking get on with it.

Online Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #32 on: August 7, 2015, 02:07:58 am »
That was an interesting start.

Fox going for Trump right from the start.
« Last Edit: August 7, 2015, 02:15:01 am by Trada »

Online Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #33 on: August 7, 2015, 02:14:43 am »
Trump: I don't have time to talk respectfully to women.

Big cheer for sexism from the crowd.

Online Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #34 on: August 7, 2015, 02:49:43 am »
This is a car crash.

A big cheer for torture.

Offline Romeo Sensini

• Legacy Fan
  • Can climb two flights of stairs
« Reply #35 on: August 7, 2015, 02:51:05 am »
This debate is hilarious and sad. The idiots in crowd will clap for anything.

Online Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #36 on: August 7, 2015, 03:52:17 am »
"Have you heard from God?"

What kind of question is that.

Offline Romeo Sensini

• Legacy Fan
  • Can climb two flights of stairs
« Reply #37 on: August 7, 2015, 03:54:31 am »
"Have you heard from God?"

What kind of question is that.

Seriously.

Offline Lone Star Red

• Tex
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38 on: August 7, 2015, 04:43:01 am »
I see you Ben Carson and John Kasich.

Offline robgomm

• He just can't get enough of Luis Suarez.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39 on: August 7, 2015, 06:11:06 am »

Seriously.

Yes, he's said "Chase is an unacceptable first name and all Chases are to be vanquished".