Author Topic: Dani Pacheco  (Read 177916 times)

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Dani Pacheco
« Reply #160 on: August 31, 2012, 11:19:22 pm »
Dani will get us goals :) Needs t re discover his U19 form!

Think the issue is not whether he will get us goals but whether he'll even be afforded the opportunity to

He's been completely frozen out since we started playing competitive matches, hasn't even made the bench from what i remember

Offline horne

• y
  • Legacy Fan
  • through a storm
« Reply #161 on: August 31, 2012, 11:22:17 pm »
funny game football....a few injuries and you can go from not thinking youll ever make it to all of a sudden ,you get youre chance and people are depending on you
morgan seemed focussed and full of desire when he played the other night....if ddani gets his chance again through someone elses misfortune...i hope he he grabs it by the throat
success = the absence of the fear of failure

Offline OneTouchFooty

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #162 on: August 31, 2012, 11:23:50 pm »
Think the issue is not whether he will get us goals but whether he'll even be afforded the opportunity to

He's been completely frozen out since we started playing competitive matches, hasn't even made the bench from what i remember

Don't hold much hope for his playing time, seems he's in the deepest of deep freezes at the club right now.

Offline FanaticalRed

• Kopite
« Reply #163 on: August 31, 2012, 11:26:04 pm »
I just hope the deal fell through because BR insisted we pulled the plug.
That would give Dani a massive boost and would also mean that we are finally going to give the lad a chance.

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #164 on: August 31, 2012, 11:26:45 pm »
Don't hold much hope for his playing time, seems he's in the deepest of deep freezes at the club right now.

That's how i feel

I expect some feel he will have to be used now due to the lack of activity to fill up spaces in the squad today and tonight but i wouldn't atall be suprised to see him still go out on loan or be left to play in the reserves yet again

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #165 on: August 31, 2012, 11:37:46 pm »
I just hope the deal fell through because BR insisted we pulled the plug.
That would give Dani a massive boost and would also mean that we are finally going to give the lad a chance.

Giving the lad a squad number and putting him in his UEFA squad for games would help mate.

Hope he gets some game-time to show what he can do.
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline tamadic

• Kopite
« Reply #166 on: August 31, 2012, 11:51:41 pm »
Sorry, i admit this is quite a silly question from me,
Is he still with us at this moment?
No disrepect to both Morgan and the new Turish boy, I think "Pacheco" is quite a backup "striker" for Suarez and Borini??

Offline beefdog

• Kopite
« Reply #167 on: August 31, 2012, 11:53:53 pm »
Sorry, i admit this is quite a silly question from me,
Is he still with us at this moment?
No disrepect to both Morgan and the new Turish boy, I think "Pacheco" is quite a backup "striker" for Suarez and Borini??

Lets put it this way, getting rid of both Pacheco and Eccleston would be madness in our state. Hopefully Danny is still around.

Offline exino

• tic tac toe
  • Kopite
  • Youth coach. Total football proponent. JFT96.
« Reply #168 on: August 31, 2012, 11:56:54 pm »
I think it's at critical point where we should either just finally give the lad a chance or just fucking release him from his contract already. I'm sure at this point all Dani cares about is making a career for himself & not money. Who knows maybe Suarez could mentor Dani this season.
« Last Edit: September 1, 2012, 12:07:40 am by exino »
"Football is a simple game, yet it is difficult to play simple football."- Johan Cruyff

Offline FanaticalRed

• Kopite
« Reply #169 on: September 1, 2012, 01:45:07 am »
Giving the lad a squad number and putting him in his UEFA squad for games would help mate.

Hope he gets some game-time to show what he can do.

Yeah very true mate.

But seeing as we messed up getting any potential attacking signings on the last day of the window I think there might be a small glimmer of hope that it will force BR to give Dani a chance until January.

But realistically we could have sold every single attacking player we have and he probably still wouldn't be given a chance!

I guess I can always hope.

Offline Batch

• Main Stander
« Reply #170 on: September 1, 2012, 01:52:57 am »
Good night all. Finally not going to Valladolid. Everything was closed but Valladolid output has not been done, and I could not get there without there .. that output. Thanks to @ realvalladolid for all the effort and interest. I wish them well. I'm still a Liverpool player and now think about what is the best solution for my future. Thanks to all, especially to the usual

From his twitter...

Offline SteLFC91

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #171 on: September 1, 2012, 01:58:17 am »
Daniel Pacheco ‏@dani37pacheco
Good night. The loan is not happening. Everything was done but Valladolid needed a player out before I was IN, they couldn't send him out

So I couldn't get in. Thanks @realvalladolid for the effort they made to take to them. I still a LFC player and we will decide what's best

For my future. Thanks everyone for the message all day around. LFC fans are amazing every single day even when you knew I was leaving.

It's so hard not to like the lad. Just can't seem to ever get a break, he's so unlucky! Maybe this could be a blessing in disguise with us not getting a striker in. Can't really see it but really want him to succeed!

Offline Garcepticon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #172 on: September 1, 2012, 02:00:16 am »
It's so hard not to like the lad. Just can't seem to ever get a break, he's so unlucky! Maybe this could be a blessing in disguise with us not getting a striker in. Can't really see it but really want him to succeed!

Agreed, seems like a great guy

Offline CorKopite

• a tool who can't spell
  • Legacy Fan
  • The house that Shanks built.
« Reply #173 on: September 1, 2012, 02:03:34 am »
Give him a chance please. Must be so frustrating for him.
Bill Shankly-"I know this is a sad occasion but I think that Dixie would be amazed that even in death he could draw a bigger crowd than Everton can on a Saturday afternoon"

Mitch Hedberg-"Dogs are forever in the push up position"

Offline koolkamal

• There's a kind of hush
  • Legacy Fan
  • Our dreams are what make us who we are.
« Reply #174 on: September 1, 2012, 02:10:24 am »
We don't really have much options now so might as well give him a chance. At least put him on the bench.
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them". Walt Disney

Offline alfonso

• Simply adores orange squash. With not one, not two either, but yea verily with three, that is correct, THREE ice cubes therein! Do not forget his straw though.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Salford - crime capital of England
« Reply #175 on: September 1, 2012, 02:10:41 am »
We can talk till we're blue in the face, but BR doesn't have him in his plans as he was prepared to let him go. He may however put him in the odd squad.
I can't see him being a Liverpool player - long term.
"I know Liverpool fans care more about their club's success than the national team." Rafael Benitez

"Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second." Bob Paisley

"When zonal marking goes wrong, the system is blamed. When man-to-man marking fails, an individual is blamed and the system goes uncriticised." A LFC fan talking sense

Offline Sangria

• In trying to be right ends up wrong without fail
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #176 on: September 1, 2012, 02:17:58 am »
We can talk till we're blue in the face, but BR doesn't have him in his plans as he was prepared to let him go. He may however put him in the odd squad.
I can't see him being a Liverpool player - long term.

By long term, do you mean beyond the period where Liverpool have no strikers? Because it's pretty hard to look beyond that at the moment. Or do you have a plan to get straight to the long term where everything is hunky dory without passing through the short and medium term where we have no strikers?
"i just dont think (Lucas is) that type of player that Kenny wants"
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=267148.msg8032258#msg8032258

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #177 on: September 1, 2012, 02:34:18 am »
Forwards in the 1st team squad:-

Suarez (25)
Borini (21)
Assaidi (24)
Sterling (17)
Morgan (18)
Pacheco (21)
Yesil (18)

Cole (30) - out injured with hamstrings?
Downing (28) - if he's not playing back-up leftback

Hope we don't get many injuries - not a lot of experience and reliability there other than Suarez and maybe Borini. Hope Pacheco gets a chance
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline HoinkDoink

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #178 on: September 1, 2012, 02:39:51 am »
Happy that he still here and hope he gets his chance
Liverpool FC
Stop for the Klopp!

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=294839.0 - RAWK Soccer Manager Thread, Come Play

Offline Kopitian

• Anny Roader
« Reply #179 on: September 1, 2012, 03:25:02 am »
Fuck me.. So glad he still here.. Hope to fowler he gets playing time..

Offline Bob Loblaw

• Could be John Giles, or his agent.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #180 on: September 1, 2012, 04:04:16 am »
No reason he shouldn't get a chance when Joe cole has had so many. Same goes for Suso.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #181 on: September 1, 2012, 04:20:52 am »
sadly - once Rafa went - that was it for Pacheco....that and being Hodgson's scapegoat for Northhampton....

Offline Alonso_The_Assassin

• Legacy Fan
    • Just Words
« Reply #182 on: September 1, 2012, 05:06:25 am »
After the owners took their bat and ball midway through the afternoon, I reckon BR's pulled the plug on the loan deal. Confident the lad will get a run now. Really think he's up to it. Just hope BR holds the same thoughts.

Online Adeemo

• surreally arsed
  • Legacy Fan
  • A.W.E.S.O.M.-O
« Reply #183 on: September 1, 2012, 06:10:24 am »
After the owners took their bat and ball midway through the afternoon, I reckon BR's pulled the plug on the loan deal.

I fucking hope so, as a footballer he's miles ahead of Morgan right now.
"I love the Pope, I love seeing him in his Pope-Mobile, his three feet of bullet proof plexi-glass. That's faith in action folks! You know he's got God on his side"

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #184 on: September 1, 2012, 06:16:50 am »
Disappointed we're looking to move him on. Really wish he'd get a chance but doesn't seem to be.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline liverpoolfan1

• Kopite
« Reply #185 on: September 1, 2012, 06:18:45 am »
Disappointed we're looking to move him on. Really wish he'd get a chance but doesn't seem to be.

Well he has to stay now surely?
"A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are."

Bill Shankly

Online Adeemo

• surreally arsed
  • Legacy Fan
  • A.W.E.S.O.M.-O
« Reply #186 on: September 1, 2012, 06:20:57 am »
Well he has to stay now surely?

I think he can still be loaned to a lower league club until the emergency loan deadline passes. Could be wrong though.
"I love the Pope, I love seeing him in his Pope-Mobile, his three feet of bullet proof plexi-glass. That's faith in action folks! You know he's got God on his side"

Offline jimmyjr86

• Legacy Fan
  • Up on a hill, here's where we begin...
« Reply #187 on: September 1, 2012, 07:30:59 am »
I think he can still be loaned to a lower league club until the emergency loan deadline passes. Could be wrong though.

Yeah, once the emergency loan window opens he can still go out. Although I would like to think Rodgers will see sense (for the tine being) and keeps him until January.

Offline MolbyLovesGravlax

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #188 on: September 1, 2012, 07:40:59 am »
Surely after our mass exodus and the fact he is an attacking player, we can at least see the sense in keeping him at least for some of the Europa and domestic cup games.
Also if that happens, and he gets a chance he wouldn't have got but for our general fuckupidness on the final day, I hope he grasps it with both hands.
"This is Anfield, this is what they do." Thomas Tuchel

@dgljones

Offline Didi_ram

• Legacy Fan
  • Only 9900 kms away
« Reply #189 on: September 1, 2012, 07:48:20 am »
Now that we have been stripped in the strikers' department, I hope we give Pacheco a chance in the attacking department.

Offline spider-neil

• Can watch 30 games in a day. He's not Spidey - he's Sway!
  • Legacy Fan
  • does whatever a spider can, spins a web any size
« Reply #190 on: September 1, 2012, 07:50:59 am »
All he can do is keep working hard and hope that Rodgers gives him his chance.

Offline Upinsmoke

• Is a grump, get used to it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Dani Pacheco
« Reply #191 on: September 1, 2012, 07:53:30 am »
Hope to see him at least get some europa league and/or league cup action, otherwise suarez et al are gonna be fucking exhausted.

Offline ziggyy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Wums should remain underground...
« Reply #192 on: September 1, 2012, 08:10:03 am »
After the owners took their bat and ball midway through the afternoon, I reckon BR's pulled the plug on the loan deal. Confident the lad will get a run now. Really think he's up to it. Just hope BR holds the same thoughts.

Actually, based on his post, it seems like he's still here because the other team couldn't get another player off their books...

I really hope he gets a chance here, may not be the next Messi but it's definitely better than wasting games on Cole and Downing...

Offline red_dub

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #193 on: September 1, 2012, 08:56:43 am »
Has he been released??
“Aim for the sky and you'll reach the ceiling. Aim for the ceiling and you'll stay on the floor.”

Bill Shankly

Offline ryan125

• Kopite
« Reply #194 on: September 1, 2012, 09:00:46 am »
He's a good finisher sooooo, don't see him making it really.  ;D In all seriousness this lad deserves a squad call up!

Offline Mercer

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #195 on: September 1, 2012, 09:03:21 am »
Really made up that Dani is still at the club.

Who knows, he still yet may get his chance to show what he can do for the first team. It,s not like we have many other striker options, if god forbid, Luis or Borini are suspended or get injured.

Offline mjjason

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #196 on: September 1, 2012, 09:05:14 am »
I have been somewhat dismissive of Pacheco recently as he seems to not have worked himself into the plans of several mangers but if he is still here and still part of the first team then I think now is the time for him to reach up and take his chance.  If he does not do it now then sadly I don't think he ever will.

Offline Wideboy

• Kemlynite
Dani Pacheco
« Reply #197 on: September 1, 2012, 09:11:33 am »
Read the last sentence in this report - I had no idea of this!

http://www.lfconline.com/feat/ed11/rodgers_despair_as_owners_wont_pay_up_755696/index.shtml

Offline GrkStav

• Has a statuette of Lucas on the bonnet of his car which he polishes lovingly with Lucas Brasso. Glen Johnson's biggest fan. Doesn't have a "fucken clue" where L4 is
  • Legacy Fan
  • Not very good at 'banter'.
« Reply #198 on: September 1, 2012, 09:18:38 am »
jose enrique sanchez ‏@jose3enrique3

And sorry to my friend @dani37pacheco have to stay with us without a club. Good luck to him for the future

"to stay with us without a club" ... er, what? What is Jose Enrique saying there? Has Pacheco been released or what?
Ludi Circenses!

Offline Wideboy

• Kemlynite
Dani Pacheco
« Reply #199 on: September 1, 2012, 09:26:27 am »