Author Topic: Dutch - Eredivisie  (Read 90103 times)

Offline wardides

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • A FUCKING BEACH BALL
Re: Dutch - Eredivisie
« Reply #40 on: February 23, 2012, 11:44:58 pm »
and wizard strikes again.

Got it 100%

AZ were not even playing at home you absolute plonker.
Bet 1, Lyon v B Munich...No Hat Trick @ 1.03.
Little does he know, he's left the Beatles and joined fucking Razorlight.

Offline FernandoSusoLFC

• Has a boner for Bony. Listens on mute. broke the Flanno to Fiorentina story. may be @indykaila or @melly mellwood #incognito
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41 on: February 24, 2012, 11:55:19 am »
AZ were not even playing at home you absolute plonker.

I know I put all the Dutch teams on the left making it easier reading.

Offline FernandoSusoLFC

• Has a boner for Bony. Listens on mute. broke the Flanno to Fiorentina story. may be @indykaila or @melly mellwood #incognito
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42 on: February 24, 2012, 11:59:26 am »
Tonight:

Waalwijk    vs  Vitesse

Vitesse have lost their last 3 on the road and Wallwijk are loving red cards having notched up 4 in their last 6 home games. I think Vitesse will win in hindsight they have a good record but they will need to overcome Waalwijk in the sense that they've won their once in the last 6 visits.

Heck it could be a draw but I think Vitesse will win.

Offline Popcorn

• Sore bollocks
  • Legacy Fan
  • It's attached to your rod Motherlicker
« Reply #43 on: February 24, 2012, 08:12:48 pm »
Tonights EL games:

PSV v Trabszonspor - PSV 2-0 up and should win. Dries Mertens will score.
Twente v Steuea - 1-0 up in the tie, Twente and won their last game 4-1 against Vitesse. Twente will win.
Ajax v Manchester Untied - Manchester United will win,.
AZ Alkmaar v Anderlecht - AZ 1-0 up in the tie. AZ will win as their solid at home.

and wizard strikes again.

Got it 100%

Offline FernandoSusoLFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #44 on: February 24, 2012, 09:24:58 pm »

Pinch of salt.

Waalwijk beat Vitesse 1-0

Offline MaschHead

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #45 on: February 24, 2012, 09:31:20 pm »
Pinch of salt.

Waalwijk beat Vitesse 1-0

Nemeth scored the only goal :P

Offline FernandoSusoLFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #46 on: February 25, 2012, 06:22:24 pm »
Early kick off for NAC Breda against Den Haag but NAC Breda are 2-0 up in the first half.

Offline FernandoSusoLFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #47 on: February 27, 2012, 12:25:06 pm »
Ajax won 4-1 against bottom of the table Excelsior with Siem De Jong scoring twice. Ajax have now won 3 games in a row.

FC Twente won 1-0 against Utrecht and Luuk De Jong saw his 19th goal in 22 games. Twente are 2 pts of 1st place

PSV played Feyenoord which resulted in a smash and grab from PSV. 3-2 was the final result and Labayd scored in the 85th minute.

Dries Mertens scored again and is still PSV 's top goal scorer with 19 this term. Dries Mertens moved this season from Utrecht.

Dries Mertens has 16 goals in the Eredivisie in 23 appearances for PSV this season.

AZ saw a 3-3 draw against Heerenveen where Erik Falkenburg scored in the 85th to grab a draw for AZ.

Bas Dost scored in the 3-3 draw taking his tally to 20 goals in 23 starts for Heerenveen. Bas is only 22 years old

league breakdown 1)PSV 48 2)AZ 46 3)Twente 45 4)Heerenveen 44 5)Ajax 43 6)Feyenoord 41

Offline Fuzion6

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #48 on: February 27, 2012, 03:49:24 pm »
Liverpool have been scouting Dries Mertens pretty heavily according to Christian Larsson who is reliable. Would be an interesting signing...think could add a lot of pace and creativity to the side.

Offline Paganitzu

• Kopite
« Reply #49 on: February 27, 2012, 08:41:29 pm »
Liverpool have been scouting Dries Mertens pretty heavily according to Christian Larsson who is reliable. Would be an interesting signing...think could add a lot of pace and creativity to the side.
Terrific goal against Feyenoord

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EjOzN8HES8

3:00

His 21th goal this year in all competitions

Offline wardides

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • A FUCKING BEACH BALL
« Reply #50 on: February 27, 2012, 11:42:43 pm »

I would cream my pants. Yes please.
Bet 1, Lyon v B Munich...No Hat Trick @ 1.03.
Little does he know, he's left the Beatles and joined fucking Razorlight.

Offline FernandoSusoLFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #51 on: March 3, 2012, 12:07:20 pm »
how the hell did he injure himself scoring that goal? was a good strike though

Guidetti?

Offline Renato

• One Moura One Cup
  • Legacy Fan
  • allez les rouges
« Reply #52 on: March 3, 2012, 01:08:01 pm »
Guidetti?

Mertens, he went down for some reason.

to be honest, I think he's a bit overrated. Seems a bit like another Dzsudzsak.

Offline Paganitzu

• Kopite
« Reply #53 on: March 3, 2012, 02:49:03 pm »
Mertens, he went down for some reason.

to be honest, I think he's a bit overrated. Seems a bit like another Dzsudzsak.
He was already slightly injured, got worse while he landed.

Totally different players, Mertens is more like Robben. Tadic style is more like Dzsudzsak's.
Baised on quality: Mertens > Dzsudzsak and Robben >> Mertens :)

Mertens might be the best Eredivisie player, but there are players who are more talented.

Offline FernandoSusoLFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #54 on: March 4, 2012, 01:05:40 am »
Adam Maher scores again.

Offline Paganitzu

• Kopite

Offline FernandoSusoLFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #56 on: March 4, 2012, 01:11:59 pm »
Big game today for Twente.

Offline DutchRed

• Legacy Fan
  • =
« Reply #57 on: March 4, 2012, 06:10:11 pm »
And Twente delivered big time. They went to league leaders PSV and won SIX - TWO. Unbelievable.
It's just sex and violence, melody and silence.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #58 on: March 4, 2012, 06:23:00 pm »
And Twente delivered big time. They went to league leaders PSV and won SIX - TWO. Unbelievable.

And they were down to ten men for the last 40 minutes of the game. I think McLaren's return to Twente shows he is a pretty good manager in the right environment, however I think he probably now realizes his time managing in England is over. I think too many players are biased against him from the beginning, which might partially explain why his time at Nottingham Forest was so bad.

Offline MaschHead

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #59 on: March 4, 2012, 09:33:08 pm »

Love how crazy the big games are this season :P

Offline d gorgeous one haz spoken

• and said "You're ugly"
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60 on: March 4, 2012, 10:10:59 pm »
The current PSV coach left Twente for Eindhoven. They hate him so much that their club chairman has done unflattering impressions of Rutte on live TV and PSV hasn't won a game against Twente ever since.

Offline Paganitzu

• Kopite
« Reply #61 on: March 5, 2012, 03:29:26 pm »
The current PSV coach left Twente for Eindhoven. They hate him so much that their club chairman has done unflattering impressions of Rutte on live TV and PSV hasn't won a game against Twente ever since.
Wrong, 'we' beated them in the the Cup this year. And it's Rutten, not Rutte. Both are as annoying though. And he didn't leave Twente for PSV, he left Twente for Schalke. He got fired and PSV hired him. Twente didn't even want him (and they where right not to)

First Liverpool, followed by PSV. My weekend was a nightmare. Guy I went with left after 45 minutes, I managed to stay until the 88th minute, but it was probably the worst home match I've ever seen. 7 shots on target by Twente, 6 goals. Isaksson is a joke, as is PSV's defence. Without the red card by Douglas in the 51th minute it could have ended 0-10.

I adore McClaren, great coach and Twente is lucky to have him.
« Last Edit: March 5, 2012, 03:34:56 pm by Paganitzu »

Offline DutchRed

• Legacy Fan
  • =
« Reply #62 on: March 5, 2012, 07:52:41 pm »
Big transfer: Tadic moves to Twente. Big, big move in the league.

Offline BigMarcs

• Would like an R with his Mac...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #63 on: March 6, 2012, 02:21:31 am »
Big transfer: Tadic moves to Twente. Big, big move in the league.

Groningen have just denied this. 7.7million would be a steal.
Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/bigcreds

Offline cornelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Beware the beast man, for he is the Devil's pawn"
« Reply #64 on: March 6, 2012, 02:48:26 pm »
McClaren has obviously found his spiritual home...he should stay there for the rest of his career!!!

Offline FernandoSusoLFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #65 on: March 6, 2012, 03:12:02 pm »
McClaren has obviously found his spiritual home...he should stay there for the rest of his career!!!

Aye he has found his level he won the league with Twente before and he has rekindled Luuk De Jong's scoring form too.

I like Schteve.

Tadic really for that much? Source or b/shit?

Offline Filter

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #66 on: March 6, 2012, 04:29:33 pm »
Yeah, Tadic for 7.7 million euros. Although Groningen denies it at this point, like they do with most things that turn out to be true. And Tadic hasn't signed just yet, but supposedly is about to.

I have to say though, 7.7 million isn't a bargain for a Dutch club, especially not for Twente. I think it'll probably be their highest transfer fee ever paid. But it is a pretty good move, Twente are a well run club.

Offline Paganitzu

• Kopite
« Reply #67 on: March 6, 2012, 04:45:14 pm »
They love him and because English isn't our native language even his post-match interviews, who often go like:

"We played.... there was a ball .... we scored .... not conceed ...... controlled...... players where fine..... ref was fine ..... fans where good..... weather was good..... we won..... happy...."

Sounds by far not as idiotic for as it would for you.  Eredivisie players respect him, press respects him, his boss loves him. It's a safe place for him.
« Last Edit: March 6, 2012, 04:47:18 pm by Paganitzu »

Offline Filter

• Main Stander
« Reply #68 on: March 8, 2012, 05:18:42 pm »
This Ola John kid is class, would love us to get him: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xpb7hx_ola-john-dutch-talent_sport

Offline Hank Scorpio

• is really a Virgo, three pinter. Royhendo's stalker.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • POOLCHECK HOMIE
« Reply #69 on: March 11, 2012, 04:24:46 pm »
What do you guys make of that Douglas at Twente?

Offline Paganitzu

• Kopite
« Reply #70 on: March 12, 2012, 01:52:41 pm »
Fine defender, but often very, very dumb.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 02:07:14 pm by Paganitzu »

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #71 on: March 12, 2012, 04:11:40 pm »

Surprised he never moved on to another league. A bit like Naldo at Bremen in that respect. Not nearly as talent as Naldo before he got injured, but clearly a player with potential.

Offline DutchRed

• Legacy Fan
  • =
« Reply #72 on: March 12, 2012, 04:19:02 pm »
PSV sacked their manager today. Losing 6-2 at home to Twente was bad enough, 4-2 at Valencia wasn't great either and yesterday they screwed up big-time, losing 3-1 to lowly NAC Breda.

Feyenoord's title push looks like it's over after a disappointing 1-1 draw with Utrecht.

Twente with Steve McClaren weren't great either, losing 3-1 at NEC.

Heerenveen are still the surprise package, and they won 4-2 against Excelsior and profited from the rivals' dropped points.

Ajax looked down and out for the league, but they won five on the trot, the latest victory an easy 3-0 against RKC.

But AZ are the league leaders, winning 0-2 at De Graafschap after a struggle. Rasmus Elm, their star man scored directly from a corner kick for the second time this season.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXQ8HkAXDBE

The six title contendered are ranked as follows.

1. AZ 52
2. Ajax 49
3. Twente 48(with a game in hand)
4. PSV 48
5. Heerenveen 48
6. Feyenoord 45

Offline masterbaker

• kneads a good rise.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Sunshine Bores The Daylights Out Of Me
« Reply #73 on: March 12, 2012, 04:23:48 pm »
i been reading some good stuff about luciano narsingh, for those who've seen him how far do you think he can he go?

Offline Quintet

• Kopite
« Reply #74 on: March 12, 2012, 04:29:03 pm »
Tadic is a very good player. 7.7m euros bragain. Why can't we get these bargains

Offline DutchRed

• Legacy Fan
  • =
« Reply #75 on: March 12, 2012, 04:29:17 pm »
i been reading some good stuff about luciano narsingh, for those who've seen him how far do you think he can he go?

He's one of the two wingers from Heerenveen, the other one is Assaidi. Both of them have pace and skill, they provided excellent service to their striker who is top goalscorer of the league. At Groningen there is Tadic, another great, great winger.

I don't know how far the three of them can go. They need to go to whichever Dutch team plays in the Champions League to develop further. If they progress well, they can become very, very good players at very big clubs.

Offline DutchRed

• Legacy Fan
  • =
« Reply #76 on: March 12, 2012, 04:30:36 pm »
Tadic is a very good player. 7.7m euros bragain. Why can't we get these bargains

To be excellent at a mid-table Dutch team is one thing. Players from the Eredivisie will become seriously interesting to Liverpool once they are excellent at a top Dutch team like Twente, where he's heading.

Offline Quintet

• Kopite
« Reply #77 on: March 12, 2012, 04:40:08 pm »
To be excellent at a mid-table Dutch team is one thing. Players from the Eredivisie will become seriously interesting to Liverpool once they are excellent at a top Dutch team like Twente, where he's heading.

Then his price triples. For £5m hes worth the risk, if it didn't work you'd get your money back.

Offline masterbaker

• kneads a good rise.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Sunshine Bores The Daylights Out Of Me
« Reply #78 on: March 12, 2012, 04:45:51 pm »

but isnt it worth taking the chance on these players before they go to a bigger dutch club and their fees triple, you could use suarez as an example, if we'd have gone for him straight from groningen do think he would've had the same impact, or was that step up to ajax what he needed to become the player he is today?

Offline DutchRed

• Legacy Fan
  • =
« Reply #79 on: March 12, 2012, 04:50:22 pm »
but isnt it worth taking the chance on these players before they go to a bigger dutch club and their fees triple, you could use suarez as an example, if we'd have gone for him straight from groningen do think he would've had the same impact, or was that step up to ajax what he needed to become the player he is today?

It was what he needed, but most players going from mid-table to a top team fail the test. No  player ever succesfully went from an average Eredivisie team to a European top club.